Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Arceism [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 21:37:19 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello and welcome to the grand church of Arceus. Here is a list of Deities we worship here, tiers go from 1- 5 where one is the highest. You may worship any you wish.

Tier 1

Arceus, the creator - kardonis

Tier 2

Palkia, master of space
Dialga, lord of time
Girantina, king of the other world
Mew, the perfect
Xerneas, the life
Yveltal, the death

Tier 3

Reshiram, the fiery destroyer
Zekrom, the protector
Kyurem, the frozen remains
Uxie, mistress of wisdom
Mespirit, being of emotions
Azelf, being of willpower
Lugia, ruler of the seas - HotDogAndZap
Ho Oh, master of fire - ninja9351
Groudon, the continent raiser
Kyogre, creator of the seas
Rayquaza, keeper of the skies
Regigigas, king of the land - somePerson
Mewtwo, the forbidden creation - Troll Slug
Jirachi, the wish forger - weebbby

Tier 4

Cresselia, queen of dreams
Darkrai, king of nightmares - Seiki
Celebi, guardian of nature and servant of time
Victini, ceaseless victory
Landorus, creator of agriculture
Registeel, forger of steel
Regirock, shaper of stone
Regice, the glacier mover
Shaymin, the gracious
Heatran, the volcanic warrior
Latios&Latias, the shy wanderers
Genesect, the unstable creation

Tier 5

Thundurus & Tornadus, spirits of the storm
Entei, the streaking flame - hardcoreignitor
Suicune, protector of the water - Ninpire
Raikou, the sudden bolt
Moltres, the flaming wings
Zapdos, overseer of thunder
Articuno, the power of ice
Manaphy, wanderer of the seas
Deoxys, the mysterious
Cobalion, Terrakion, Verizion, and Keldeo, the swordsmasters
Meloetta, the inspiring dancer
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 13 times - Last edited at 19:51:40 06/09/2013 by kardonis
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8783
#2 Posted: 21:38:46 05/09/2013
Mew killed the dinosaur Pokemon.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6692
#3 Posted: 21:38:48 05/09/2013
Uhh..
wouldnt Giratina be
The master of the uh....what was that place called away? Distortion world?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4 Posted: 21:39:57 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
Uhh..
wouldnt Giratina be
The master of the uh....what was that place called away? Distortion world?

thank you for the input, will be changed right away.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 21:40:07 05/09/2013
I believe It's lord of Time, Space and Underworld.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#6 Posted: 21:41:37 05/09/2013
ALL HAIL SHADOW.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#7 Posted: 21:42:14 05/09/2013
Yep, I was right
Giratina, overseer of the distortion world
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#8 Posted: 21:43:11 05/09/2013
Mew is essentially a living Noah's Ark.

Arceus created Mew to hold the DNA of all species.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#9 Posted: 21:43:37 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep
ALL HAIL SHADOW.

Why worship a mere Gengar?
---
#10 Posted: 21:55:24 05/09/2013
Giratina created Ditto to mock Arceus' creation of Mew.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 21:57:01 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Giratina created Ditto to mock Arceus' creation of Mew.

Correct, Lord Arceus values all life, so he decided not to destroy it and instead let them go free.
---
#12 Posted: 22:00:55 05/09/2013
Arceus created Clefable as a servant of the moon. They were special, so Giratina brought the Clefable's shadows to life, forming Gengars.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 22:00:58 05/09/2013
I'm workign on writing the actual book of Arceus.

Each chapter will be by a different professor.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14 Posted: 22:03:10 05/09/2013
Chapter 1, Book of Rowan

At the beginning, there was nothing. Of this nothing, an egg appeared and hatched into the great one, Arceus as we know it today. Arceus' first act was to create Dialga and Palkia, beings of time and space which shaped the universe. He then created Giritina, deity of dimension who then formed the distortion world to help balance the world.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:33 05/09/2013 by Seiki
#15 Posted: 22:03:35 05/09/2013
Giratina made Hondoom to kill all Arcanines.
#16 Posted: 22:17:30 05/09/2013
Seiki, wouldn't the first book be Oak, seeing how he is the oldest?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#17 Posted: 22:17:42 05/09/2013
Juniper 5:38
When Arceus created beings of Pure Fighting Spirit, he named them Riolu and Lucario. They were to symbolize the spirit of fair combat, and harness it's energy. But in The Dark Giratina's Distortion World, a servant of Giratina named Gengar overheard. He told his master about the "fighting spirit" Pokemon, and Giratina, being Arceus's enemy, set out to create the exact opposite, just as he did with Gengar. So Giratina mustered up all his dark energy into 2 beings named Zorua and Zoroark. He granted them the power of cheating in combat, and allowed them to disguise themselves. Arceus heard of this, and gave their illusions 1 weakness: you can always see their tail no matter what form they take.

And this is how Zorua and Zoroark were created, along with their weakness in the movie explained.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9034
#18 Posted: 22:32:12 05/09/2013
So, is Darkrai the Pokémon equivalent of satanism, then? <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#19 Posted: 22:34:57 05/09/2013
Seiki, wouldn't the first book be Oak, seeing how he is the oldest?

I'm going in order of events. It'll skip around and people will repeat.

Chapter 2, Book of Birch

Arceus then created Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza, masters of sea, land, and air. These three helped Dialga and Palkia form the planets, including our own. With the world now created, Arceus created Regice, Registeel, and Regirock to oversee its frozen tundras, desert wastelands, and metallic minerals. Regigigas was then made to watch over them and ensure they didn't fall out of line, while over looking the lands Groudon and had forged.
---
#20 Posted: 22:35:03 05/09/2013
Quote: HIR

Nope, Giratina
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#21 Posted: 22:36:53 05/09/2013
Quote: HIR

Yes, and his minions are Banettes.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#22 Posted: 22:45:39 05/09/2013
This one is mostly based on speculation and will be the only Book of Sycamore for now since X/Y isn't out yet.

Chapter 3, Book of Sycamore

With the world now finalized, and beings to look over it, Arceus created Xerneas to help form life to fill this world. Xerneas created both people and Pokemon to populate the lands. To balance things out, Arceus also created Yveltal to watch over the dead and ensure their safety in the afterlife.
---
#23 Posted: 22:50:42 05/09/2013
But Darkrai only controls Nightmares, Giratina is the devil! Giratinsm is bad! And you forgot a Legendary for your list, the one I shall be preist of: Mewtwo: The Philosopher, Bringer of Knowledge. And I know Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, but I think he stands for knowledge, and I am the Preist of Mewtwo. (Still an Arceist, just run the Church of Mewtwo) And can people be preists of a church of (insertlegendaryhere)?
---
nyeheheheheh

#24 Posted: 22:54:52 05/09/2013
Chapter 4, Book of Rowan

It was then that Giritina grew out of control, wanting to rule on its own. Giritna created the ghost and dark type Pokemon and sent them out into the world, to wreak havoc. Many lives were lost in the ensuing chaos. Outraged, Arceus cast Giritina in the Distortion World, trapping him there. Giritina was granted the world over which to rule of which Giritina so desired, yet at the cost of being forever alone, able to watch the world from the distortion realm and see the world he would never be able to be apart of again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:31 05/09/2013 by Seiki
#25 Posted: 23:15:04 05/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
But Darkrai only controls Nightmares, Giratina is the devil! Giratinsm is bad! And you forgot a Legendary for your list, the one I shall be preist of: Mewtwo: The Philosopher, Bringer of Knowledge. And I know Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, but I think he stands for knowledge, and I am the Preist of Mewtwo. (Still an Arceist, just run the Church of Mewtwo) And can people be preists of a church of (insertlegendaryhere)?

Uhh... Mewtwo was created by humans...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 23:15:55 05/09/2013

Uhh... Mewtwo was created by humans...

Beat me to it.
#27 Posted: 23:17:41 05/09/2013
Chapter 5, Book of Oak

To repair the distruction left in Giritina's wake, Arceus made Mew who contained the DNA of every species in existence to ensure that another catastrophe such as this would never occur again. The people, now with darkness in their hearts as a result of Giritina's rebellion, saw the power Mew held and try to capture it. Mew fled to Arceus for help to which Arceus hid Mew, his most prized creation. With Mew in hiding, it eventually became believed that Mew had died out and was nothing more than a myth.

Arceus then fused the powers of lightning, ice, and fire with the power of the skies, giving birth to Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:58 06/09/2013 by Seiki
#28 Posted: 23:19:22 05/09/2013
But Arceus created Man which created Mewtwo. And I acknowledged the fact that he is a man made clone, but I personally think Mewtwo stands for the eternal quest of knowledge. Isnt that why Giovanni and his crack team of scientists created Mewtwo? I didn't say he has power over how smart people are, I said he stands for knowledge, not is knowledge.
---
nyeheheheheh

#29 Posted: 23:19:32 05/09/2013
Scientists had tried to make another Mew to show the light to people but failed when it turned on them.
#30 Posted: 23:29:09 05/09/2013
Chapter 6, Book of Juniper

Arceus took pity upon Giritina's monstrous creations, and allowed them to stay. To teach them to be better, Arceus created a powerful dragon to teach these Pokemon, as well as the people and Pokemon in the world, of truth and ideals. Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, and Keldeo were also created to teach them the concept of justice.

With things now returning to hramony, Arceus resumed his work and created Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus, guardians of the stormwinds. Meloetta was also created, presenting the humans with music and Victini to give them the strength to strive for victory
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:01 05/09/2013 by Seiki
#31 Posted: 23:36:15 05/09/2013
Chapter J, Book of Joey
When Arceus was creating, he created a bunch of nice things, like Shorts! They're comfy, and easy to wear! He also invented PokèTech's, to call all my friends like Gold! And Gold....And Gold....But Arceus's greatest creation by far was the mighty Ratata! Arceus said "Oh let's make another Mouse, but in the top percentage!" And he made the Noble Rattata. Did I mention mine was in the top percentage?
Creation from the perspective of Youngster Joey
---
nyeheheheheh

#32 Posted: 23:56:12 05/09/2013
Chapter 7, Book of Rowan

Manaphy was created to look after the seas and life within it while Shaymin was created to watch over the peacful gardens, and was meant to try and teach the people to be thankful for what they have. Rayquaza granted Shaymin the ability to fly to watch over things from the skies. Heatran was also created to look after the volcanoes. Arceus' intent was to avoid a natural disaster from ever occuring again. Cresselia was made to look after dreams while Darkrai was created to balance it out and control nightmares. The two were imbued with the power of the moon to help their power.

To teach the humans, Arceus granted them knowledge in the form of Uxie, emotion with Mesprit, and willpower through Azelf. These three watched over humanity from the depths of lakes, scattered through the Sinnoh region.
---
#33 Posted: 23:57:39 05/09/2013
What about Phoine?
#34 Posted: 23:57:47 05/09/2013
Arceus wuz up en da hood watcen hur peepl katcen da pokemonz it creted. it tht tat der wer 2 mane kool pokemonz, so it waz lik FUZ DIS! ad creted Bidoof 2 trollz da tranrs
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#35 Posted: 00:01:14 06/09/2013
When Judgement Day comes, Arceus shall battle Palkia, Dialga, and Rayquaza for control of the Universe, thus ending the human race.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#36 Posted: 00:01:39 06/09/2013
Who liked the Book of Joey?
---
nyeheheheheh

#37 Posted: 00:02:01 06/09/2013
You tried to hard to be funny.
#38 Posted: 00:04:18 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
What about Phoine?

Phoine are kind of like demigods, a legendary offspring with a "common". They are still powerful, but don't have there own specific place.
---
#39 Posted: 00:08:25 06/09/2013
Absol?
#40 Posted: 00:08:32 06/09/2013
But it is from Joey's perspective, he tries to hard to be funny.
---
nyeheheheheh

#41 Posted: 00:08:37 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator

I concur, I shall be neutral with even worship among all. Also, Giratinism is not "evil", it's just frowned upon. Mewtwo, like porygon, was made using the worst sin of mankind, the creation of life. I believe that Arceus does not blame Mewtwo for existing, but that is why the volcano on Cinnabar island erupted.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#42 Posted: 00:12:02 06/09/2013
Quote: somePerson
You tried to hard to be funny.

- - -
#43 Posted: 00:14:13 06/09/2013
So I can't be a preist of MewTwo? Bummer...He is my favorite Legendary...Ah well, Priest of Victini it is! And here is my idea for Other Legendarys: You know how there are churches like Saint _____'s Church? Think of that, but only Legendary-ified. So the Church of Victini still worships Arceus, but it was named after Victini. And I shall be the head preist of the church of Victini. And you, Kardonis, are head priest of the Church of Arceus.
---
nyeheheheheh

weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#44 Posted: 00:15:34 06/09/2013
What about Jirachi?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#45 Posted: 00:15:38 06/09/2013
Quote: kardonis
Hello and welcome to the grand church of Arceus. Here is a list of Deities we worship here, tiers go from 1- 5 where one is the highest. You may worship any you wish.

Tier S
Cresselia, queen of dreams

Tier 1

Arceus, the creator

Tier 2

Palkia, master of space
Dialga, lord of time
Girantina, king of the other world
Mew, the perfect
Xerneas, the life
Yveltal, the death

Tier 3

Reshiram, the fiery destroyer
Zekrom, the protector
Kyurem, the frozen remains
Uxie, mistress of wisdom
Mespirit, being of emotions
Azelf, being of willpower
Lugia, ruler of the seas
Ho Oh, master of fire
Groudon, the continent raiser
Kyogre, creator of the seas
Rayquaza, keeper of the skies
Regigigas, king of the land
Mewtwo, the forbidden creation

Tier 4

Darkrai, king of nightmares
Celebi, guardian of nature and servant of time
Victini, ceaseless victory
Landorus, creator of agriculture
Registeel, forger of steel
Regirock, shaper of stone
Regice, the glacier mover
Shaymin, the gracious
Heatran, the volcanic warrior

Tier 5

Thundurus & Tornadus, spirits of the storm
Entei, the streaking flame
Suicune, protector of the water
Raikou, the sudden bolt
Moltres, the flaming wings
Zapdos, overseer of thunder
Articuno, the power of ice
Manaphy, wanderer of the seas
Deoxys, the mysterious

Fixed.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#46 Posted: 00:17:01 06/09/2013
Latias and latios?
#47 Posted: 00:17:20 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
So I can't be a preist of MewTwo? Bummer...He is my favorite Legendary...Ah well, Priest of Victini it is! And here is my idea for Other Legendarys: You know how there are churches like Saint _____'s Church? Think of that, but only Legendary-ified. So the Church of Victini still worships Arceus, but it was named after Victini. And I shall be the head preist of the church of Victini. And you, Kardonis, are head priest of the Church of Arceus.

As expected (thanks man) Anyways I certainly think this is working out, and like the ideas you are coming up with. (and I just remembered I forgot the swordsman trio+Keldeo)
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#48 Posted: 00:19:09 06/09/2013
Deoxys shouldn't even be on there. It's an alien
#49 Posted: 00:21:40 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ninpire
Deoxys shouldn't even be on there. It's an alien

1. Who do you think created the other planets?
2.He was born in space from a virus.
3.He has 4 forms, come on, he's awesome.
---
#50 Posted: 00:21:51 06/09/2013
Suicune actually has Aurora Borealis and Aurora Austrailis powers, the light waves you see either way up north or way down south.
---
nyeheheheheh

Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me