Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > May the blood and body be known.
Page 1 of 1
May the blood and body be known. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 20:02:36 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Jesus was betrayed on the same day that he gave communion, his communion was to save a world of men, women and children. What's the communion all about a very few of you may ask? Well the bread was the body of Christ, he gave his body to all who believe and have his spirit. He also shed his blood to make all of us who believe to have his holy blood for our sake, not his. This is not actual blood, but to be born on his heritage. How did this happen a very few of you may ask? He was betrayed and nailed to the cross, which was a very severe punishment at the time as well as being absolutely horrible. He died on the cross so that we could be free. So you have the heritage of his communion and is his bread and body, what should you do now. Be the body of Christ since you have his family blood. Be the example of what Jesus would do today, bring everyone to his body and family and let all of the body grow in size.

Another thing you should know about Christ is that he took all of our sins and threw it on the cross. He did it just so that we would become free, or we would become rich and he would become poor. He saved all of us who believe, but don't let this be his burden by just a bad choice. It would also be your burden by not letting him heal you emotionally. He not only loves all of you he also cares. But you also have to remember this one thing. Love isn't an emotion, it's perfect, it's faith, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, patience, goodness and self control. But God is all that infinitely, can you imagine all that love flowing through Jesus. Can you imagine when we get to Heaven that we have Jesus purely within us. Not only will we be free, but we will be infinitely happy, joyful and without sin that brings burden on us. Imagine that, and it is all because of what Jesus did for all of us. He did all of that so we could someday meet him in the kingdom of God in Heaven.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 20:07:10 01/09/2013
What?
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4479
#3 Posted: 20:07:38 01/09/2013
beuityfull *claps*
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 20:09:13 01/09/2013
Meow vov von von.
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#5 Posted: 20:12:11 01/09/2013
Can you not make every post of yours about religion?
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 20:14:28 01/09/2013
I'm choking! Stop shoving your religious thoughts down my throat. Thank You! ^.^
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#7 Posted: 20:15:30 01/09/2013
This is a Spyro game site not a religion site, so knock it off already.
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#8 Posted: 20:16:52 01/09/2013
Not everyone belives this...
---
#9 Posted: 20:17:53 01/09/2013
stop being mean, this is true , i belive this
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 20:18:16 01/09/2013
You know, technically, online missionary posts like this could be considered a form of advertisement. I don't consider it to be that way (yay free speech), but given our vague rules, it could easily be considered as such. Which would make all this against the rules. No offense. ;>.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#11 Posted: 20:18:35 01/09/2013
Quote: Eevee88
stop being mean, this is true , i belive this

It is alright if you think it is true.
---
#12 Posted: 20:19:49 01/09/2013
*sigh*
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12363
#13 Posted: 20:25:12 01/09/2013
breadhead
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#14 Posted: 20:25:29 01/09/2013
Hey Forgotten World, how often do you go to Church?
What Church do you go to?

Answer if you wish.
Quote: HIR
You know, technically, online missionary posts like this could be considered a form of advertisement. I don't consider it to be that way (yay free speech), but given our vague rules, it could easily be considered as such. Which would make all this against the rules. No offense. ;>.>

Betcha someone is going to use this as an excuse just so they have a reason to shut him up.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me