Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 169 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8401 Posted: 22:52:34 29/08/2013
Challenge is over! I'm writing the next batch of flavor text right now.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#8402 Posted: 23:02:14 29/08/2013
Why are there questions I actually know as soon as I'm gone smilie
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#8403 Posted: 23:16:48 29/08/2013
Wonder who lost....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8404 Posted: 23:32:01 29/08/2013
Not knowing quite what they were doing, the three adventurers ran screaming into the massive fortified tower. A security camera emblazoned with a gold "G" immediately spots them upon entering and fires a beam of energy toward them. They all dive out of the way but the camera turns to face them and readies another laser blast. Thinking quickly, DragonCamo jumps behind a reflector dish situated in the middle of the room. The camera fires yet again. The energy hits the reflector disc and is rebounded back to the camera, resulting in a dazzling stream of pink flames. "Cool!" DragonCamo smirks confidently.

"Don't get too comfortable. Look out!" Sparxis warns from underneath the cover of a pillar holding up the ceiling. DragonCamo looks behind him and gasps as a pair of robots roll toward him. They are supported by single, solitary wheels. Their hulls contain a circular area where a mouth-like contraption is installed. Their heads are glass domes encasing mechanical "brains," with three robotic eyes situated in them. Tentacle-like arms stuck out from their hulls, topped by slicer blades.

"Unauthorized squishies detected. Must exterminate." One uttered in a monotone, robotic voice.

"We should be friends." The other proclaimed, staring at DragonCamo before raising one of the slicer blades and swinging it at him. DragonCamo rolls to the side and dodges the blade. BrutalBash comes running from his hiding spot screaming. The robots turn around and look at him. "The squishy makes an annoying sound." The second robot notes.

"We should terminate it." The first robot acknowledges. The duo proceed toward BrutalBash, who starts screaming louder. He produces a pitfall from his pocket and places it on the floor. The robots roll over it and stop. They look down, then look at each other, and finally back at BrutalBash. "Not cool." The first robot exclaims as the two fall into a bottomless pit.

"How long have you had that in your pants?!" Sparxis gasps.

"Hm... is today Tuesday?" BrutalBash mutters, scratching his chin in thought.

"Forget I asked." Sparxis sighs. The threesome here a loud whir and look up to see a lift descending down to their level. "Maybe this will take us to something?" Sparxis ponders. They all shrug and stand on it. The lift takes them upward. They emerge in a very wide open room. There they find a deactivated teleporter lying in the corner. A large screen displaying a "G" emblem bathes them in a soft light. A river of blue runs below it in the form of a touch-screen keyboard. DragonCamo walks up to it and touches it.

"Wait! We don't know what that could do!" BrutalBash gasps. The large screen immediately brightens up and displays an entry bar with the words "ENTER PASSWORD" printed on top.

"Uh... any guesses?" DragonCamo nervously chuckles.

"I've got one!" BrutalBash declares and walks up to the keyboard. He types "password" into the entry bar.

"Are you crazy?" DragonCamo gasps. "There's no way that's going to..." BrutalBash touches the enter key and the screen lights up with a big "PASSWORD ACCEPTED." DragonCamo's eyes widen, then he huffs and crosses his arms. "Pfbt, you got lucky."

"Or did I?" BrutalBash thinks aloud, glancing around suspiciously.

"Did you?" Sparxis asks.

"I dunno." BrutalBash shrugs with a silly grin. Suddenly an even louder siren sounds and the electronic door at the far end of the room opens up. An array of robots similar to the two the threesome just encountered appear in the door. However they are floating in the air with mechanical tentacles and have blasters mounted to each arm.

"Step away from the machine." One of the robots orders in an emotionless tone.

"H-Hurry up!" Sparxis anxiously whines. DragonCamo taps away furiously at the screen.

"I've got it! There's a Chateau de Antastom on Planet Myelin. And this computer can activate that teleporter." DragonCamo declares triumphantly. He taps something on the screen and the teleporter shimmers with new life. "Let's go!" DragonCamo orders as the three make a mad dash for the teleporter. The robots see this and immediately open fire. A scream is heard and everything goes white!
*~*~*~*~*
Chateau de Antastom, Planet Myelin
Play & Repeat

DragonCamo and BrutalBash stumble onto an ornate marble floor and slide toward a set of marble stares with green carpeting draped atop it. They get up and dust themselves off. Both take a quick survey of the error. Any outside light is completely cut off. Pitch black tapestries adorned with green flames are suspended in midair by some otherworldly force. Torches also float above the stares and along the walls. They glow with sinister purple flames. The spiral staircase leads to a dark set of double doors, with blue eyes glaring out at any who pass in front.

"H-Hey... what happened to Sparxis?" BrutalBash stammers. The two look around but see no sign of her.

"Oh no... that scream..." DragonCamo starts to respond but trails off. "D-Did the robots get her?"!

"POOR SPARXIS!" BrutalBash says with a sniffle. "WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!" He screams to the heavens.

"Ahh ahh ahh! Vell, vhat a pleazant surprize zis is!" A familiar Slavic voice cackles. BrutalBash and DragonCamo gasp.

SPARXisAWESOME has been eliminated!
Day 16 Results

Correct Answers
#1: Fawful
#2: Humans
#3: 2
#4: No portal surfaces, start the neurotoxin IMMEDIATELY, bomb proof shields for me, and bombs for throwing at you
#5: Joss Whedon
#6: Skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, and cardiac muscle
#7: 2012
#8: MetLife Stadium
#9: Aether
#10: The Koopa Klaw

DC's submissions
1: Fawful
2: Angels
3: 3
4: start neurotoxin immediatly
5: Joss Whedon
6: Cardiac, skeletal, smooth
7: 2012
8: MetLife Stadium
9: Aether
10: Koopa Claw

Final score=7

BB's submissions
1: Fawful
2: Humans

3: 1
4: Get the cake
5: Joss Whedon
6: Cardiac, skeletal, rough
7: 2011
8: MetLife Stadium
9: Aether
10: Koopa Claw

Final Score=3

Sparx's submissions
#1: King Boo
#2: Aliens
#3: 3
#4: UHH SNEAK IN TO A TOP SECRET BUILDING OR SOMETHING
#7: 2010
#9: Uranus
Final score=0

(cont'd)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:46 29/08/2013 by HIR
#8405 Posted: 23:36:48 29/08/2013
Go BB!
#8406 Posted: 23:43:13 29/08/2013
OH COME ON! SPARX!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#8407 Posted: 23:48:19 29/08/2013
What about the fifth part of the Four-Part Plan?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#8408 Posted: 23:53:51 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
That moment when you realize that DragonCamo is going to win again is a sad moment indeed.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#8409 Posted: 23:54:49 29/08/2013
Quote: King_Pika
That moment when you realize that DragonCamo is going to win again is a sad moment indeed.

It is a great moment.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8410 Posted: 23:55:12 29/08/2013
Play & Repeat

"A-Antastom?!" DragonCamo stutters. "Sh-show yourself." He commands weakly.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh!" Antastom cackles. "Very vell, I 'ave never been vone to disappoint a guest." He proclaims. DragonCamo and BrutalBash immediately jump back as a vortex of sinister black shadows forms in front of them. A green fireball with angry, hollow yellow eyes pops out to face them. A mouth etched in a sinister grin appears at the base of the flames. "It is I, ANTASTOM!"

"W-WHAAAAAAAAAA?!" DragonCamo gasps. "That's what you look like?!"

"Cool! You're, like, living fire." BrutalBash coos in delight.

"Zat is only half true. I am an undead ball of fire!" Antastom boasts. "A spirit born of pure hatred... zat is I, Antastom!" He declares. "And since jou vere kind enough to turn jourselves in to me, Antastom... my plan can proceed!" He announces. He looks around. "Although jour numbers have dvindled. But zis is not a problem." DragonCamo immediately assumes a fighting stance.

"Just what is it you're planning?" He growls.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh!" Antastom laughs heartily. "Jou are expecting zis to be ze part vhere I go on my evil monologue and detail my entire plans to jou vhile insisting jou have no hope of vinning?" He asks rhetorically. He immediately grins sinisterly and shouts, "Perhaps for somevone lesser zan me, ANTASTOM!"

"Oh come on. All the great villains go on evil monologues." BrutalBash interjects. "I thought you wanted to be more than just an average villain."

"Hmm... zat is a good point. Zere is no reason for zis plan if I am not going to bee a fantastic villain." The flame thinks aloud. "Very vell... jou two vill have ze honor of becoming the evil minions of me... Antastom!" He announces. There is no response. So he continues, "I vill use my dark magic to control jour minds and fill jou vit great pover. And zen jou shall help me to take over many vorlds!" There is still no response. "Jes, ze brilliant greatness of my plan 'as left jou speechless, I see. Ahh ahh ahh!" He brags, grinning triumphantly.

"Wait. You had 18 of us, and instead of choosing to enslave all of us, you're just going to use me and BrutalBash?" DragonCamo asks. "That's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" He snorts with laughter. "No wonder nobody's ever heard of you."

"Hee hee hee... you said 'wonder.'" BrutalBash giggles like an eager schoolgirl.

"SILENZE!" Antastom screams as his form quadruples in size and his eyes flash an aggressive crimson. "I, Antastom, vill not be made ze fool of! Jou sink I 'ave gotten rid of jour friends? Pah! Zat vas juzt for ze dramatic effect." Antastom's eyes glow and the wall adjacent to DragonCamo and BrutalBash lowers, revealing 16 chambers containing all the eliminated players suspended in green, gelatinous slime. Various electrodes are hooked up to them.

"O-Our friends!" DragonCamo gasps. He turns to Antastom and demands, "Release them!"

"I sink not." Antastom sneers. "I 'ave used my computers to analyze ze best qualities present in each of zem. I vill pass on zese qualities to jou, making jou into my SUPERSOLDIERS! Zen I shall clone ze two of jou and make an army vit vhich to go on a conquering crusade! Zis is ze true glory of my, Antastom's, plan! Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh!" He gleefully explains. He turns to BrutalBash and then admits, "Jou are right. Zat monologue felt great! I should do zat more often."

"W-We're not going to let you get away with this!" DragonCamo cries and lunges toward the specter.

Final Challenge Music

Antastom easily floats out of the way and DragonCamo goes skidding across the floor. The villain's eyes flash a dark purple and four wisps of purple fire float around him. "I am nightmare incarnate. Jou cannot hope to defeat me! Ahh ahh ahh ahh!" He swoops at his two captives.

It is now Night 16!
The final challenge is... Fight For Your Friends!

The previous challenges have addressed how well you know random bits of trivia. Now it's time to see just how well you know the people who helped to get you this far. So, to start with, I need eliminated players to PM me a personal statement. It could be a fact about yourself, a quote that you really like, a favorite thing of yours, or something a bit different. I'll tell you if I can't accept what you send me. You can make it as common knowledge or bizarre as you want. It will be up our remaining players to link the statement back to you!

We'll start when I have enough submissions. Get to it!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:20 29/08/2013 by HIR
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#8411 Posted: 23:55:18 29/08/2013
Tune Notice no rap.
BB is awsome, I know he is
Just put him in Survivor, and he will win
You are BrutalBash, you will win
And DC will never ever ever win again

You have no items? DC, quit playin'
"DC is gonna win," what are you sayin'?
Said "Said DC will lose," and was right
DC winning makes my heart cry

And I was like BB, BB, BB, Win
Like BB, BB, BB, Yeah
Like BB, BB, BB, Win
DC will always loss, loss

Like BB, BB, BB, Yeah
Like BB, BB, BB, Win

BB is great, He is gonna win
And I can't belive DC is is here together
And DC wanna play it cool, but BB ain't losing
BB will use everything, and be the king

DC just won, And BB just lost
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
DC is goin' down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe DC is gonna win

Like BB, BB, BB, Yeah
Like BB, BB, BB, Win

Like BB, BB, BB, Yeah
Like BB, BB, BB, Win

Like BB, BB, BB, Yeah
Like BB, BB, BB, Win

Like BB, BB, BB, Yeah
Like BB, BB, BB, Win

BB will win
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
BB will win
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
BB will win
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
BB will win BB will win, win, win, w
#8412 Posted: 23:55:19 29/08/2013

Arn't you a bundle of joy.

EDIT:
**** **** **** **** FUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DONT KNOW YOU PEOPLE! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:43 30/08/2013 by DragonCamo
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8413 Posted: 00:05:46 30/08/2013
I'm cheering for slambam104. But, he lost, so I cheer for...(bawlz)

U CRUEL WORLD! KILLING SLAMMY! NOOPE! HE WILL WIN!

I'm not going to obsess, but I guess I root for BB. I'm still Team sb104, though.

Mah first spoiler!
#8414 Posted: 00:06:54 30/08/2013
Whoever get's qualities from me will get pure evil sent into them. <.>

Also, sent in some stuff. ^.^
---
#8415 Posted: 00:11:05 30/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
I'll send in something in a sec..

Sorry, you're the one person who can't. As you are the only one to officially die in the story. <3
---
#8416 Posted: 00:11:44 30/08/2013
;____; I don't take the time to learn stuff about you people. And like, no ones cheering for me .___.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8417 Posted: 00:13:07 30/08/2013
Quote: HIR

Sorry, you're the one person who can't. As you are the only one to officially die in the story. <3

Wait, you mean I actually DIE??!?

Do I ever come back? ;__;

Eh... I'm still deciding on that. <.< >.>
---
#8418 Posted: 00:14:35 30/08/2013

Didn't someone go to space.
#8419 Posted: 00:15:26 30/08/2013

Pika officially died in Season 2. >.> Though I brought him back. (Regardless of continuity universes)

Quote: DragonCamo
;____; I don't take the time to learn stuff about you people. And like, no ones cheering for me .___.

I'm cheering for you!! <3
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#8420 Posted: 00:21:31 30/08/2013
Well, if I lose here, I'll just be glad I got as far as I did smilie
---
Hurrah!
#8421 Posted: 00:22:30 30/08/2013
Wait....I think SPARX new a lot more about you guys than BB does...*shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:10 30/08/2013 by DragonCamo
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#8422 Posted: 00:24:49 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Team BB: Everyone but Seiki.
Team DC: ...Seiki.

Also, I don't care what you say Seiki, I did not die in any universe, so forget your overarching thing where you "recreated" me.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8423 Posted: 00:27:38 30/08/2013
I'm on team DC ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#8424 Posted: 00:29:50 30/08/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
I'm on team DC ^.^

Two people ^__^
*gives "GO DC" T-shirt*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8425 Posted: 00:32:21 30/08/2013
Yeah I'll root for ya DC. Go out there and troll everyone with another win! smilie

*gives T-shirt*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8426 Posted: 00:32:22 30/08/2013
Team BB: Everyone but Seiki.
Team DC: ...Seiki.

Also, I don't care what you say Seiki, I did not die in any universe, so forget your overarching thing where you "recreated" me.

You can choose to ignore it, but it happened.
---
#8427 Posted: 00:32:49 30/08/2013
If DC wins worst and shortest season ever.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8428 Posted: 00:33:06 30/08/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
I'm on team DC ^.^

Two people ^__^
*gives "GO DC" T-shirt*

*puts on*
Woooooo Go DC!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#8429 Posted: 00:34:12 30/08/2013
I want DC to win so it can **** off everyone.
---
#8430 Posted: 00:35:28 30/08/2013
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#8431 Posted: 00:40:00 30/08/2013
Quote: somePerson

;___; Feeling the love
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8432 Posted: 00:40:59 30/08/2013
Quote: somePerson

;___; Feeling the love

=3 I know
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#8433 Posted: 00:47:05 30/08/2013
SiA no get Blusang. .-.
#8434 Posted: 00:56:34 30/08/2013
Nobody knows what I sent in. Good luck :3
#8435 Posted: 00:59:04 30/08/2013
I tried to make mine easier than last time.

I think I'll send something else in too.
---
#8436 Posted: 01:05:18 30/08/2013
I sent in a great quote.
#8437 Posted: 01:08:32 30/08/2013
I sent in 4 things, but apparently, we're each only allowed one. XP
---
#8438 Posted: 01:09:52 30/08/2013
Im scared....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8439 Posted: 01:40:50 30/08/2013
Im scared....

Be very afraid. Yooull nevaar guess mine
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8440 Posted: 01:55:25 30/08/2013
Am I the only one who sees no point in this?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#8441 Posted: 01:57:12 30/08/2013
What do you mean?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8442 Posted: 02:02:46 30/08/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Darkspyro party fan smilie
#8443 Posted: 02:11:42 30/08/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:49 30/08/2013 by somePerson
First | Previous | Page 169 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me