Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 168 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#8351 Posted: 01:43:46 28/08/2013
CG, you do realize that BB almost NEVER posts, in this topic, right? That's his strategy, work through PMs and trick people into thinking he's offline.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:03 28/08/2013 by DragonCamo
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#8352 Posted: 01:45:52 28/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
CG, you do realize that BB almost NEVER posts, in this topic, right? That's his strategy, work through PMs and trick people into thinking he's offline.

He's in private.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#8353 Posted: 01:46:08 28/08/2013

He's such a Johanna Mason....

Go DC!! Win this again just to **** them all off!!!!
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#8354 Posted: 01:47:35 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
If DC wins again, I'll lose my humanitary faith. I put my full backing into Team SPARX. Post which team you are on!

Team DC:
Team SPARX:
Team BB:
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#8355 Posted: 01:48:31 28/08/2013
I'm still not sure if I should take "being a Johanna Mason" as a compliment or an insult...
---
Hurrah!
#8356 Posted: 01:48:58 28/08/2013
TEAM DC!!!! <3
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8357 Posted: 01:49:01 28/08/2013
Quote: King_Pika
If DC wins again, I'll lose my humanitary faith. I put my full backing into Team SPARX. Post which team you are on!

Team DC:
Team SPARX:
Team BB:

Because he is the only one who hasn't won.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8358 Posted: 01:51:14 28/08/2013
Johanna Mason won.
#8359 Posted: 01:51:27 28/08/2013
Quote: BrutalBash101
I'm still not sure if I should take "being a Johanna Mason" as a compliment or an insult...

It's kind of an insult. It means you play weak and innocent making your opponent lower their guard to you only so you can stab them in the back.
---
#8360 Posted: 01:51:37 28/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: somePerson

Team DC:
Team SPARX:
Team BB:

;_____________;

#hasn'twoneither

Or close.
#8361 Posted: 01:52:04 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Team DC:
Team SPARX:
Team BB:

Sparx didn't win...

Team DC: Seiki
Team SPARX: King_Pilika
Team BB: somePerson
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#8362 Posted: 01:52:52 28/08/2013

;_____________;

#hasn'twoneither

Or close.

The Final Four, were the Final Four in Season 1.

They all came close. >.> Though BB came least closest.
---
#8363 Posted: 01:56:08 28/08/2013
This will be interesting....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8364 Posted: 01:56:29 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Team DC should be empty.
---
#8365 Posted: 01:57:17 28/08/2013
Oh. *Hides in closet*
[User Posted Image]
#8366 Posted: 02:01:02 28/08/2013
Team DC should be empty.

Well aren't you supportive?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8367 Posted: 02:19:17 28/08/2013
OH! and I want to ask a question.
You can't vote for the person who has immunity right?
But what if, the person who has immunity doesn't vote, so as you say, they voted for themselves. yet, you if you vote for the person with immunity, your voting for yourself.

Haven't you noticed how some of the votals occasionally feature "Not Voting?" That's where it goes. Heck, than even happened this season. Mrmorrises had immunity but was unable to vote. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8368 Posted: 02:22:50 28/08/2013
I have my strategy planned out for S4...dammit, spoiler!
#8369 Posted: 02:23:10 28/08/2013
Quote: HIR
OH! and I want to ask a question.
You can't vote for the person who has immunity right?
But what if, the person who has immunity doesn't vote, so as you say, they voted for themselves. yet, you if you vote for the person with immunity, your voting for yourself.

Haven't you noticed how some of the votals occasionally feature "Not Voting?" That's where it goes. Heck, than even happened this season. Mrmorrises had immunity but was unable to vote. <.<

OHHHHH ok
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8370 Posted: 03:14:48 28/08/2013
Hmm.... Can I be on all teams smilie
Or I'll just be that awkward person who doesn't pick a team.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#8371 Posted: 10:37:02 28/08/2013
GO TEAM SPARX!
#8372 Posted: 14:01:56 28/08/2013
^ Bye!
#8373 Posted: 22:55:04 28/08/2013
When are vote results? How long was the time limit you set, HIR?
---
#8374 Posted: 22:56:40 28/08/2013
I was waiting on one thing. It's done, so voting is closed!
---
#8375 Posted: 23:40:46 28/08/2013
The four captives start hurrying to assemble the proper explosives to create the avalanche. But it clearly gets off to a very bad start. While running to get the materials from the massive armored crate Antastom's snowmobile was pulling, CommanderGame sinks into a snowbank. "G-Guys, help!" He groans. DragonCamo notices his predicament but, instead of running to his aide, makes it worse by piling snow on top of CommanderGame. "N-No!" He screams. "What are you doing?!" He cries before being buried alive.

"Ahh ahh ahh! Jes, let jour evil spirit show. Eliminate jour competitors to emerge ze victor." Antastom's voice goads from the snowmobile's speakers. But in effectively silencing CommanderGame, DragonCamo allowed BrutalBash to get a jump start on assembling the explosives. DragonCamo curses to himself and fumbles for the equipment.

"Let's see... the bomb bone's connected to the... timer bone." BrutalBash sings aloud to himself. He connects a red wire into the dense orb of nitroglycerin. However he is greeted with a massive electrical shock and effectively knocked out. "Hmm... shocking." He gasps before passing out. This leaves only DragonCamo and Sparxis. DragonCamo looks over to see Sparxis tangled in the wiring, her face etched in a big frown and her eyes growing big and watery like some anime character.

"Heh... this will be a cinch!" DragonCamo boasts as he quickly assembles the explosive and hurls it into the biggest pile of snow. He sprints toward the snowmobile where he finds a detonator strapped to the seat. He presses it and a massive fireball belches out of the snow bank. The fluffy white snow is turned into a tidal wave which crashes into the old warehouse, instantly burying it much like DragonCamo did to CommanderGame.

"Ahh ahh ahh! Zat vas vonderful!" Antastom cheers. "It had ze evil pizazz. Vell done." He chides. DragonCamo smirks confidently before the villain warps everyone off the planet.
*~*~*~*~*
Phylax Nebula Outpost
Play & Repeat

The foursome is thrown onto the barren rock yet again. Antastom's webcam is already floating there. "I 'ave vonderful news. I, Antastom, 'ave decided to make a slight adjustment to my diabolical plan. Ahh ahh ahh!" He announces with sinister laughter to accompany him.

"Uh oh..." Sparxis gulps.

"No, it is vonderful news for jou. It means zat zis is ze final person zat I am needing to kill." The villain continues. Sighs of relief escape from each of the captives. "Of course, I vill miss ze looks of sheer terror zat I, Antastom, vould bring to jour faces by announcing I vould kill jou." He laments. "But I suppose it is for ze better of my evil plans." The camera's bar code scanner pops out yet again. "So let us proceed vit ze final mind scanning." He declares. The bar code runs over everyone. There is a moment of silence that follows. "Hmph. How droll." The villain grunts.

"Let me guess, our 'opinions vere fragmented,' again?" CommanderGame harrumphs, doing his best impersonation of the Slavic voice. He stubbornly crosses his arms and sighs.

"Jes." Antastom answers briefly. "And do not mock me... Antastom!" He threatens. "So zen, since zere are so few of jou, I vill simply 'ave ze vone who vas ze strongest in zis last test make ze final decision!" He orders. The webcam turns to fixate on DragonCamo.

"That's an easy one... CommanderGame, you've got to go." DragonCamo flatly proclaims, pointing right at him. CommanderGame's eyes widen and the webcam turns to face him. It shoots a laser in his direction but, unlike the other victims, CommanderGame was ready. He dives to the side and the laser misses him by mere centimeters.

"Vhy you insolent vorm!" Antastom growls. "How dare jou defy me, Antastom." He gasps in shock. The webcam turns and fires another beam but CommanderGame jumps backwards. He grabs a chunk of debris that landed on the asteroid and hurls it at the webcam. As there is no friction in outer space to slow down the junk's momentum, it smashes into the webcam. The device immediately sputters and emits sparks. It crackles with wisps of electricity. "Argh, jou stubborn little..." Antastom growls. The webcam tries to train its camera on CommanderGame, but is starting to malfunction.

"Ha ha! Take that, vile... uh... whatever you are!" CommanderGame boasts, grinning sheepishly at his inability to name Antastom's species. He fails to notice that DragonCamo is charging full speed at him. DragonCamo brings his shoulder down and runs straight into CommanderGame. "Oof!" He gasps. The collision knocks him backwards, causing him to lose his footing on the asteroid. He starts to drift into space. "N-No! DC! How could you do something like this?!"

"That stupid villain is our only ticket out of here." DragonCamo snarls. "I'm not going to have you sacrifice that to save your own hide!"

"You'll paaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy for thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss!" CommanderGame screams as he slowly drifts away from the asteroid. DragonCamo turns back to look at the webcam, which is struggling to maintain its altitude.

"Ahh ahh ahh..ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Antastom's cackling is briefly heard before the webcam descends into static. "I.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh... good choi-...shhhhhhh." The villain attempts to continue, only to be drowned out by static.

"Crud! We're going to be stuck here for ever!" DragonCamo sobs.

"Hang on! I've got an idea." BrutalBash interjects. He goes over to the webcam and conks it with his fist. The webcam fires a white beam at the three captives, which warps them away!
(cont'd in next post...)
---
#8376 Posted: 23:40:58 28/08/2013
*~*~*~*~*
Phylax Interplanetary Ion Cannon, Planet Krovos
Play & Repeat

The warp cannon deposits the threesome on a dark, metallic planet. They find themselves standing on a vista overlooking a dark abyss. Behind them lies an electronic conveyer belt which leads toward a large, fortified tower. At the top of the tower lies a massive energy cannon. It rears back and fires a massive blast of electricity into the dark, thundering sky. "This must be some sort of weaponry center." DragonCamo mutters.

"I-I don't think Antastom knows we're here." Sparxis mutters.

"Really?" DragonCamo eagerly asks, his face instantly brightening up.

"W-Well, the webcam thing was malfunctioning when BrutalBash made it warp us." Sparxis notes. "I don't think he meant to sent us here."

"Awesome! We can get back to earth this way." DragonCamo cheers. "We just need to find a spaceship in here and a computer that tells us where in the universe we are."

"DC, shame on you! What about Antastom and G-Enterprises? We're the only ones who know about everything they're up to." Sparxis points out. "We need to stop them."

"Also, I don't know about you, but I don't have a license to pilot a spaceship." BrutalBash nervously chuckles.

"But... I want to go home!" DragonCamo whines.

"Tough cookies, we have to be heroes." Sparxis commands, before muttering under her breath, "...I think."

"But how would we find Antastom?" BrutalBash asks.

"We've thus far been able to teleport everywhere." DragonCamo points out. "I doubt this guy could do that if he wasn't in this 'Phylax Sector.' So all we need to do is locate his place. He mentioned it earlier... his chateau." He continues.

"Oh, that sounds like a fancy restaurant!" BrutalBash clamors excitedly. "Can we get some food there? I'm starved!"

"Err... I don't think it works that way." Sparxis sighs.

CommanderGame has been eliminated! It's down to the final three!
Votals

CommanderGame (3*): DragonCamo, BrutalBash101, DragonCamo (tiebreak)
BrutalBash101 (2*): CommanderGame, SPARXisAWESOME
*Indicates eligible for tiebreaker

Remaining Renegades
DragonCamo (Ex-Phantom Captain)
SPARXisAWESOME
BrutalBash101

Lost… in… SPACE!
crystalhero37 (Eliminated night 1)
DummyZ (Eliminated via tiebreak night 2)
Bravo101 (Captain, eliminated night 3)
Hot Dog 542 (Eliminated night 4)
Underian (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 6)
somePerson (Eliminated night 7)
King_Pika (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 8)
HotDogAndZap (Eliminated in place of CommanderGame night 9)
Rand O M (Eliminated via tiebreak night 9)
parisruelz12 (Eliminated night 10)
slambam104 (Eliminated night 11)
Mrmorrises (Eliminated night 12)
Ash Starkindle (Eliminated night 13)
5TH PLACE: Seiki (Eliminated night 14)
4TH PLACE: CommanderGame (Survived elimination night 9, eliminated via tiebreak night 15)

It is now Day 16!
Today's game mode is... the Chain of Command!

I am going to put up a series of 10 questions. You will PM the answers and you can change them before the deadline. Your goal is to get as many of them correct in a row as possible. By doing this, you will make a "chain" of correct answers.

For example, if you got all the odd numbered questions right, but all the even numbered questions wrong, your final score would be 1, because you only ever got a single question correct in a row. But if you got questions 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 correct, your final score would be 5. This basically discourages leaving any questions blank, because doing so automatically destroys your chances of building up a chain.

This is not a competition where you need to win. Instead, the player with the lowest score will be eliminated automatically, no exceptions. All reward items are now useless. So you're on your own.

Questions to come a little later...
---
#8377 Posted: 23:46:09 28/08/2013
Lets go BB!
Bam bam
Lets go BB!
Bam Bam
#8378 Posted: 23:59:43 28/08/2013
Oh...fun.
And, HIR, why would I want to go home? Don't i still have to pay Bowser?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8379 Posted: 00:02:04 29/08/2013
Tune.
SIA you're a fool
Playin' this hard game
You got DC on yo side
You big loser
BB be kicking you all over the place
Singin'

BB BB will win
BB BB will win
#8380 Posted: 00:03:59 29/08/2013
Oh fun, my golden star doesn't work anymore, oh wait, it didn't do anything anyway .___.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8381 Posted: 00:06:02 29/08/2013
;___________;

Meanie.

=3 ...
#8382 Posted: 00:08:15 29/08/2013
Who says im on SPARX side?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8383 Posted: 00:12:27 29/08/2013
Tune
Hey there DragonCamo what's it like to lose Survivor
Your chance of winning is 1 to 1000
But DC tonight you will lose, yes I mean you
HIR's science can tell that's true, I swear it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:57 29/08/2013 by somePerson
#8384 Posted: 00:13:12 29/08/2013
#1: In Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story, who is behind the Blorbs?
#2: What specie(s) attend the Grissom Academy in the Mass Effect universe?
#3: In Jak II: Renegade, how many years does Jak spend in Baron Praxis’s captivity before Daxter rescues him?
#4: Name at least one part of Wheatley’s “Four Part Plan” in Portal 2!
#5: What film director was responsible for the most recent big-screen adaptation of Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing?
#6: In human anatomy, what are the 3 types of muscle tissue?
#7: Until what year was Windows XP the most widely used operating system in the world?
#8: Super Bowl XLVIII, coming in February, 2014, is to be held at which football stadium?
#9: In the Metroid franchise, the Luminoth occupy what planet?
#10: In the Smash Bros. series, Bowser’s Flying Slam replaced what move from Melee?

I'll say you've got around 24 hours. Have fun! ^.^ Oh, and I should probably note that this will be the last challenge to have questions like these. Huzzah!
---
#8385 Posted: 00:46:11 29/08/2013
I beat Mario & Luigi: Bower's Inside Story like, 3 times but everytime i hit continue after, I go back to the final fight smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#8386 Posted: 01:03:00 29/08/2013
SIA IF YOU WIN THIS I'LL GIVE YOU A BLUSANG.
#8387 Posted: 01:25:06 29/08/2013
I beat Mario & Luigi: Bower's Inside Story like, 3 times but everytime i hit continue after, I go back to the final fight ;_;

I'm pretty all the Mario & Luigi games do that... although I don't know if it's true for Dream Team yet. <.<
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8388 Posted: 01:27:16 29/08/2013
*waves flag that says go everybody*
Woo everybody is awesome!! Yeah!!!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#8389 Posted: 01:31:20 29/08/2013
Who will win?

DC, who has won the first Hunger-err, Survivor with items!

BB, the underdog that went far.

SiA, the heroic underdogish runner up of the first Hunger Game-oops, Survivor.

@HIR- So, if you get the lowest points, you lose the compitition?
#8390 Posted: 02:18:38 29/08/2013
Who ya gonna root for, who's it gonna be
Is it SiA, DragonCamo, or will you pick BB
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8391 Posted: 11:42:38 29/08/2013
Who ya gonna root for, who's it gonna be
Is it SiA, DragonCamo, or will you pick BB

Don't forget the dancing peanuts in the music video.
#8392 Posted: 18:42:39 29/08/2013
http://youtu.be/G4BtFUTT6jY

---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8393 Posted: 19:56:11 29/08/2013
^ The beginning, like 00:1 or 00:2.
First | Previous | Page 168 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me