Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#301 Posted: 06:42:27 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly turned Red. "I don't see how you had a problem with him. I mean, he's not like a strict or mean teacher at all. Even if you're bad in his class, he doesn't seem to get upset or anything. I mean, I'm not exactly good at magic and I'm not good at all with my element, but he still seems to like me. I just don't see how someone could have a problem with him, except for the principal." She said.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#302 Posted: 07:30:08 27/08/2013
Smoky continued to draw with his claw.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#303 Posted: 10:11:27 27/08/2013
Heiwa shook her head as the rain dropped, but did little damage. "We use these textbooks for competition, destroy as many as we can, as fancy as we can, get the drill?" while she was explaining what's on her mind, she stuffed the textbook she did have into her bag. She didnt want to learn how to use black magic, or attempt it, but she still wanted as much of this new knowledge as she can
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#304 Posted: 14:39:51 27/08/2013
"Well that is true, but trust me it is possible. Think about a dragon that never has done anything and i mean anything that includes magic, so in his class that dragon of course have ever done nothing at all. And last year when the teacher told the students to destroy stuff with magic..... well that dragon threw the stuff in the air and hit it with his tail.... well the stuff hit some unstable solution and when that solution hit the floor it of course exploded and the class was lets say bit a need of decoration after that, so as you can guess that makes even the most grazy and funny teacher have problem with someone. I guess it would have been okey if he had used magic, but when the dragon did broke the only rule which was using magic, it was not so okey. And after this, it should not really be hard to guess that i am the dragon in the story" Red said with a little smile.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#305 Posted: 19:23:36 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, I guess that makes sense..." Firefly muttered. "Well, whatever, magic isn't exactly my favorite class. Actually, even though my grades are always good, my lowest grade is in his class. I'm just not that good at magic, but I've never caused the magic classroom to almost explode. And, yeah, Mr. Snakeeyes normally wouldn't care about that. As far as he's concerned, his class was meant to be like a war zone. But he does have that rule that you have to use magic in his class. But I doubt he remembers anything." She said.
---
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#306 Posted: 21:27:53 27/08/2013
Nero looked around, not noticing any textbooks, but then again, he could have missed them. Before he went to his next class, he would go talk to the principal.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#307 Posted: 23:21:16 27/08/2013
"Yes that is what i am hoping" Red said looking around "Hey i start to remember some of this, we are soon there am i right?" Red said still looking around.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#308 Posted: 23:30:50 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, we're almost there. Maybe we can all make it to class before the bell this time." Firefly said, chuckling a bit.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#309 Posted: 23:38:39 27/08/2013
"when will flight class start?,i want to fly" said maria
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#310 Posted: 00:16:33 28/08/2013
"Oh, I get it," said Rodu as another book came flying his way. He forgot how hard it would be to get in trouble in Mr. Snakeeye's class, but this competition was going to be fun. He really wanted to show this red dragon up! He saw her stick her book in her bag. He should do that, too, before all the books were destroyed. He did so, then looked to her again, grinning. "I believe I'm ahead by one." He got another textbook and tossed it into the air, flaming it with fire. He concentrated on it and it soon exploded in a great fire burst. The fire burst transformed into a a small fiery dragon as he continued to concentrate. It flew around the room, roaring, as he fixed his eyes once again on the red dragon, grinning smugly while waiting for another textbook. "Two," he corrected himself, holding up two claws.

----------------------------------

Lily waited for flight class to start. She couldn't wait for the race. This was one of her favorite classes!
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#311 Posted: 00:43:30 28/08/2013
"You ready to fly?" Theo asked Lily excitedly.
---
#312 Posted: 01:46:17 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The warning bell sounded. One minute for students to get to their class. Then second period would start.

Mr. Snakeeyes tossed more textbooks to his students.
"Try not to blow up the room, and do be careful. I don't want to have to send someone to the nurse." Was all he said on the matter. He expected his students to practice their magic and compete with each other. He allowed his students to train together. But he didn't want anyone getting seriously hurt. He also didn't want his classroom demolished.

"One more minute until class starts. Then we can begin our race." Mrs. Airazor said. Then she spread her wings and lifted herself off of the ground. She hovered in the air for a moment. "I will be waiting for you all in the sky. The race will begin here in the classroom once the bell rings. The first one to meet up with me is the winner and will receive a prize. Do not start before the bell rings, or you will be penalized for cheating." She said. Then she flew up high into the sky.
---
#313 Posted: 01:58:42 28/08/2013
Nero and Theo nodded, getting out of their seats and unfurling their wings, but not yet taking off.
---
#314 Posted: 03:00:57 28/08/2013
Lily looked to Nero, and nodded, unable to control her excitement. "You bet!" She said. "You?" She stood up at the sound of the bell, crouching low and unfurling her wings so she'd be ready when the final bell sounded. She glanced to Theo, seeing he was ready. "Hey, Theo! Fly hard! If you win this race, you'll definitely have something to tell your sisters about your first day!" She smiled.

---------------------------------

Blow up the classroom. Hmm... Now there's a thought, Rodu thought. It was one surefire way to get sent to the principals office. Still, now that he'd started this competition with this red dragon, he really wanted to see it through to completion. If there was anything he loved more than a prank, it was winning! And how he'd love to shove it in her face when he did! He quickly caught another book and laid it on his desk. Concentrating on it, he allowed it to catch fire slowly, from the center. The fire sparked to life and spread upward, forming a fiery tidal wave. A fiery whale leaped upward and slammed down, sending the fiery water out across the book in every direction. The wave of fire turned the book instantly into a pile of ashes. Rodu grinned at his work. He was having the time of his life! Not only was this fun, but he was also able to show off his skills!
---
#315 Posted: 03:10:22 28/08/2013
Quote: Cynder09
The warning bell sounded. One minute for students to get to their class. Then second period would start.

"Try not to blow up the room, and do be careful. I don't want to have to send someone to the nurse." Was all he said on the matter. He expected his students to practice their magic and compete with each other. He allowed his students to train together. But he didn't want anyone getting seriously hurt. He also didn't want his classroom demolished.

"One more minute until class starts. Then we can begin our race." Mrs. Airazor said. Then she spread her wings and lifted herself off of the ground. She hovered in the air for a moment. "I will be waiting for you all in the sky. The race will begin here in the classroom once the bell rings. The first one to meet up with me is the winner and will receive a prize. Do not start before the bell rings, or you will be penalized for cheating." She said. Then she flew up high into the sky.

"Mrs. Airazor?" asked Maria "Can we practice?"
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#316 Posted: 07:28:08 28/08/2013
heiwa threw five textbooks into the air. As she did, five separate shadows could be seen swimming about. once the books fell to a certain height, the shadows leaped out of the ground, as if they were hungry sea dragons wanting their meal. No, they were sea dragons, and as their gaping mouths contacted the books, they became nothing but shreds. The dragons then splashed back into the floors, vanishing. "You're not alone in the skill department," Heiwa claimed
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#317 Posted: 09:21:53 28/08/2013
Red saw the door to the magic class "Hey that is it" he thought, then he opened the door and turned back to Firefly " Thanks for showing the way, i guess we will meet you again" Then Red turned to Aretis " Lets go in" Red said and walked inside the class
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#318 Posted: 11:39:10 28/08/2013
Quote: Eevee88

"Mrs. Airazor?" asked Maria "Can we practice?"

Ooc: Eevee Mrs. Airazor isn't in the class room. She flew up into the air for the race.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#319 Posted: 14:07:39 28/08/2013
"O-Okay, Aretis said walking through the door, and being greeted by a book thrown in his face. A plaintive yelp came from under the book as Aretis slowly held his face, an eye closed. His face stung, but it wasn't as bad as it looked. Who is throwing books in class? Whoever it was, Aretis was sure he'd probably hate the guy.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#320 Posted: 19:45:55 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"See you guys later. Have fun in magic class." Firefly said. Then she headed off down the hallway.

"Ah! New students! Take a textbook and destroy it however you like, but you must use magic!" Mr. Snakeeyes chuckled. "As for you two," He said, meaning Heiwa and Rodu, "Such skills! Such talent! The way you destroy things is very entertaining!" He laughed, clapping like it was a show or something.

Just then, the bell rang. Mr. Snakeeyes didn't seem to notice at all and just continued with the destruction of textbooks. Since the bell rang, the race could begin.

"Go students! Fly! Fly!" Mrs. Airazor called to them.
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#321 Posted: 19:52:37 28/08/2013
Felakkan shot a mouthful of poison at a textbook, the book was knocked back a few inches just enough to where it missed him.

Ru put down his novel and raised his paw. "Mr. Nightdoom?"
#322 Posted: 20:03:06 28/08/2013
Infinity then took of very fast as he started then started spinning like a drill to make him faster. But he had to stop once in awhile to not get sick, he also tried not to look down.
---
#323 Posted: 20:11:14 28/08/2013
"Okay" Said Maria starting too fly
She flew 60 miles per hour
---
#324 Posted: 21:46:40 28/08/2013
Red turned to Aretis "Gosh are you alright?" Then he noticed one of the books coming his way, he turned fast hitting the book with his tail making it to break into two parts which both then hit the roof of the class with high speed
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#325 Posted: 22:07:32 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Nightdoom had been reading a novel, and looked upon hearing his name. He seemed he hadn't heard the bell ring.
"Hmm? What?" He asked.

Mr. Snakeeyes chuckled as he dropped another textbook into the cauldron of acidic liquid. He had already looked through his teacher's guide labeled Dark Magic, and knew what the new material was about. He didn't like the idea of teaching students dark magic, and never liked using textbooks, so he decided to have them destroyed. However, he was in fact keeping his teacher's guide, which was located on a pile of books behind him. But the only guide he ever actually used for his class was the massive spell book that sat on the stand beside him. Mr. Snakeeyes always went by his own curriculum and made his own rules for his class. He never listened to the old principal, which frustrated him to no end, until the principal decided to stop trying to enforce rules on his class. Toxic Snakeeyes had absolutely no intention of following the rules of the new principal.

Mrs. Airazor smiled and hovered in the air as she watched her students race towards her.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#326 Posted: 22:12:47 28/08/2013
Mr. Nightdoom had been reading a novel, and looked upon hearing his name. He seemed he hadn't heard the bell ring.
"Hmm? What?" He asked.

"Erm, we've got class, sir," Starz piped up, sounding nervous.
#327 Posted: 22:14:45 28/08/2013
Maria saw Mrs. Airazor about 90 miles away
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:55 29/08/2013 by Eevee88
#328 Posted: 22:24:02 28/08/2013
Maria saw Mrs. Airazor and flew to her first
"hello" she said

Ooc: Oh my gosh Eevee That's goddmodding and last race didn't even finish. You are starting to get on my nerves. And Mrs. Airazor said that to.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:24:41 28/08/2013 by chained skull
#329 Posted: 22:28:15 28/08/2013
Quote: chained skull
Maria saw Mrs. Airazor and flew to her first
"hello" she said

Ooc: Oh my gosh Eevee That's goddmodding and last race didn't even finish. You are starting to get on my nerves. And Mrs. Airazor said that to.

OOC: no that is not
---
#330 Posted: 22:29:52 28/08/2013
"Okay" Said Maria starting too fly
She flew 60 miles per hour

Really do you think a dragon could fly that fast?! And like I said before THE LAST CLASS DIDN'T FINISH!!
---
#331 Posted: 23:04:04 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Eevee, chained skull is right. The last class didn't even finish the race, and you can't just fly up to the teacher that fast. It's not fair to the others to just win the race like that. The race is supposed to last for the duration of the class, and sometimes the race doesn't even finish before the bell rings. Now you can either edit your post, or you'll get penalized by the teacher.

"Erm?" Mr. Nightdoom seemed confused at first. "Ah, right. The bell rang, didn't it?" He muttered. He then cleared his throat as he closed his novel and got up from his desk. "Welcome back to school. I am your english instructor, Mr. Nightdoom. You're all aware the curriculum changed and that there are new textbooks, yes? Well, you'll be receiving your books for this class now, including your first required novel. I personally think this new novel is a piece of rubbish, but my opinion apparently means nothing." He grumbled. Then he proceeded to pass out the books to his students.
---
#332 Posted: 23:21:51 28/08/2013
"You think the novel is bad too?" Ru asked.
#333 Posted: 23:26:18 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Nightdoom groaned as if reading the novel would physically injure him.
"Bad? Huh. That is an understatement." He huffed. "It is crude and barbaric. There is no real plot, just senseless killing. I mean, honestly, a novel about a war? This garbage belongs in the history class, no offense to Mr. Leafstorm. I admire his work ethic, but his subject is cringeworthy at times to say the least. Nevertheless, I am required to read the novel myself as well as have you all read it and do projects on it." He grumbled. Then he sighed. "I wish I could choose the novels myself...." He muttered miserably.
---
#334 Posted: 23:37:56 28/08/2013
Nero and Theo took off. Nero was faster than Theo, so he started out ahead of him.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#335 Posted: 00:19:00 29/08/2013
Starz blinked at the book on her desk, and turned a few pages and began reading. Mr. Nightdoom was right. It wasn't very good.
#336 Posted: 00:44:59 29/08/2013
Ru nodded, agreeing with Mr. Nightdoom.
#337 Posted: 02:28:58 29/08/2013
Theo knew that Nero could beat him in a speed race easily, but he was determined to try his best. He was smaller than Nero, and he could use that to his advantage.
---
#338 Posted: 03:31:32 29/08/2013
"Y-Yeah...just fine. I just....." He saw another book coming at him and leaned to the right, avoiding it as he walked in. "Did not...expect that...." He smiled sheepishly silently dodging his way through Mr. Snakeeyes classroom. He caught one of the books on the fly and looked at it's color wondering why waste books? Books are sources of knowledge.....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#339 Posted: 03:34:14 29/08/2013
Excitement washed through Lily as she heard the bell. She instantly leaped into the air and took off at a fast pace. Normally, she'd start slow so she wouldn't waste her energy, especially in an upward climb like this, but she'd been practicing her stamina over the summer, and had a good feeling about it. She maneuvered easily around the other dragons, trying to edge her way to the front of the pack. She felt so much more graceful in the air then on the ground. As she flew, she noticed a red dragon spinning like a drill in his flight. Wow, I've never seen anyone fly like that before! She was impressed. And more importantly, determined to catch this flying stuntman!

----------------------------------

Not wanting to be outdone by the red dragon, Rodu locked his eyes on seven books as they were sent flying toward students around the room, barely noticing as two new students entered the room. He shot flames from his mouth and as they spread out before him, they shifted into seven deadly flaming arrows. Each one locked onto one of the seven books Rodu had his eyes on, and chased them down, streaking into them and destroying them with a flash. At Mr. Snakeeyes' words, Rodu beamed with pride. He loved it when his work was admired. It only fueled his energy! He ignored the bell as it rang, ready to destroy more books!
---
#340 Posted: 03:43:47 29/08/2013
It seemed as though Heiwa tried to destroy larger masses of books than rodu, so aimed for ten books. She shot fear bullets at ten books, each radiating rings of energy, looking like planets with their rings. They exploded into energy rings once destroying the textbooks. Heiwa was determined to win. She was still a good sport about loosing, but it can ruin her pride
---
#341 Posted: 04:22:05 29/08/2013
Rodu frowned, hating to loose. He shot a fireball at a book to his left, concentrating. It hit the book, causing it to explode in a ring of fire. As he concentrated, the fireball bounced from the center of the ring to another book, causing that one to explode, too. He continued to concentrate on the fireball, sending it bouncing from book to book. So long as his concentration lasted, he could keep the ball bouncing around the entire room! Ten books... fifteen books... twenty books! He felt his energy fading and his concentration slacking. As the fireball bounced into book number 21, he lost control. It bounced awkwardly off the book, and began ricocheting off the walls. Rodu frowned, catching his breath. He had wanted to destroy the classroom, but not yet. He had a score to settle first. He watched helplessly as the fireball continued to bounce around, knocking into things, unable to do anything to stop it until he regained the energy he had spent on keeping it controlled for so long.
---
#342 Posted: 05:09:00 29/08/2013
Red laughed a bit "Yea that is not a new thing in here really, but you seem to learn fast (meaning the dodge made by Aretis at the second book)" Red said and then walked to where the books where hold and took one " Mr. Snakeeyes, you hopefully do realise that we are now using very expensive books as an training targets (Red was trying to sound as philosophical as he could), i think that it is not a good thing to use resources of the school so negligently. " Red then said (trying to sound as serious as he could)
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#343 Posted: 05:36:07 29/08/2013
Aretis nodded and then ducked as a fireball almost smacked him in the face! He sighed. "This class....." He quickly stored one of the textbooks away for later reading. After that he concentrated. I haven't used my powers in a while. And this class seems.....a bit too crazy for me right now...... As Red was talking to the teacher, he slipped away to one of the corners and sat down. Then he began the magic exercises he was taught. Basics first. The foundation is what make complex things magnificent. And so he focused, turning a paw upward. It began to glow ever so slightly, then brighter and brighter. Gradually it lifted from his paw and into a shining orb of light. Slowly, he focused his eyes on it. It moved around his paw, then around his head, underneath his leg, making figure eights and then finally resting back in his paw and flickering out.
---
#344 Posted: 07:31:16 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Snakeeyes laughed and applauded his students.
"Oh, good show, good show!" He cheered, enjoying the destruction of textbooks. "And, Red, I realize what we're doing. Textbooks are certainly fun to destroy, aren't they? And these are certainly not good reading material for young dragons." He said, and suddenly seemed very serious. "Dark magic is not something to be taken lightly. It is not for the faint of heart. I don't know what this principal is thinking, making dark magic part of the new curriculum. Obviously, she doesn't realize how dangerous it is. Chaos could take over the school if all the students learn this form of magic. Now I'm all for a destructive good time, but this is harmless and innocent compared to what dark magic is capable of. I would advise all of you to avoid learning anything from it. Instead, I will teach you from my own spell book, just as I always have. I don't need a curriculum to do my job." He said.

Scarlet Hielfire was sitting at her desk in the principal's office. On her desk sat a crystal ball she had stolen from the old principal. She was using it to spy on the students and teachers. Most of the teachers, despite their personal feelings, were abiding by her rules. She grinned evilly at this. Then the crystal ball showed her Mr. Snakeeyes's class. She saw what his class was doing with the new textbooks. She growled as her eyes filled with rage.
"He's..... WHAT?!" She roared. "Oh, that miserable, traitorous, rebellious, little parasite! How dare he break my rules! He will be seriously punished for his actions!" She hissed.

Mr. Comet Silverdash overheard her reaction and rushed into her office.
"Mrs. Soulwing, whatever is the matter?" He asked urgently, worry obvious in his tone of voice. Scarlet took a deep breath and calmed herself. She stood up and faced Comet.
"It's the magic teacher. Mr. Snakeeyes. He is breaking my rules, refusing to use the new textbooks, and is instead using them for target practice!"
"Oh, well, yes. He sort of does that. The old principal had problems with him."
"Then go to his classroom and bring him to me immediately. The old principal may have let it slide, but I'm in charge now, and disobedience will not be tolerated in MY school. He will either learn his place and follow orders, or be relieved of his duties. So hurry up and bring him to me!" She insisted. Comet nodded.
"Er, yes, mam. I will go at once." He said. Then he hurried out of the room.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:42:38 29/08/2013 by Cynder09
#345 Posted: 07:34:23 29/08/2013
Heiwa threw one textbook at the out of control fireball. Before the textbook touched the fire, the red dragon sent another ringed fear orb at it, ultimately destroying the textbook, and sending radiating rings around the room, destroying other textbooks around it. got 21 more she told herself
---
#346 Posted: 13:37:55 29/08/2013
Rodu's energy was slowly coming back to him, but as he saw the red dragon destroy more books, he grew angry. He really hated to lose! This game was becoming very serious. He didn't bother waiting for his energy to return fully. He looked at the piles of textbooks sitting near Mr. Snakeeyes. If he could destroy them all, he'd win by default. The red dragon would have no more books to destroy. Taking a deep breath, he glanced to the piles of books, concentrating on them. It would take awhile, but if he concentrated hard enough, he knew he could make them all catch on fire in a blazing bonfire of sorts!

---------------------------------

Lily continued to fly fast, catching up to the red drilling dragon, just as he paused from his spinning for a break. She glanced to him for a second, before soaring upward and onward again.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#347 Posted: 16:15:36 29/08/2013
ooc: I can haz joins plz?
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#348 Posted: 17:25:17 29/08/2013
Smoky flapped his broad wings, flying as fast as he could to Mrs. Airazor, losing as least breath as possible.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#349 Posted: 19:17:47 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Create a character sheet to join. Oh, and it would be nice if you could use proper grammar and spelling, please.

Mrs. Airazor smiled as she watched her students. Some even had creative ways of flying, like spinning like a drill. Plus, they were following the rules and weren't being aggressive with each other. This would be a good race.

Mr. Silverdash sighed as he walked down the hallway. He didn't want to get Mr. Snakeeyes in trouble, but he brought it upon himself. The old principal always had problems with him, but the new one won't be putting up with his antics. Comet hoped that Toxic wouldn't end up losing his job over this. The odds of the poison dragon changing and following the rules was rather slim.
---
#350 Posted: 19:22:49 29/08/2013
Maria flew with a fire ring around her to charge her up
"almost there" she thought
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me