Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Athanatos [Private/Remake] [CLOSED]
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#1 Posted: 03:38:36 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
There used to be a group of soldiers, who the Greeks called athanatos, which means Immortals. They were in all the wars, from what had been discovered about them. As of now, we know nothing of their numbers, or if they have all been killed. Some may have lived through, but have blended in with the regular people.

Scientists have deciphered parts of a scroll left behind by Greek scholars, describing the undying soldiers. Most of it had been lost due to the age, but this was the portion that had been translated:

None can die, none can live like man. Immortals have no God blood in blood.

Some claim to be decendents, but prove to be false.

RULES

1. No Godmodding/Powerplaying
  2. Private means Private. Do not post/rp if you haven't been accepted.
  3. I am the GM. I accept who and who doesn't join. I don't care what you think honestly.
  4. I choose who can and cannot be a Immortal. If I like your style of rping, I'll think about it.
  5. 3 Characters maximum.
  6. Proper grammar, sentences, all that hullabaloo.

CHARACTER SHEET (please bold the sections & send in PM)

Name:
Birthdate:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Interesting Facts about the Character:
Roleplaying Preview: [this means a paragraph or more of a section of how you rp. simple as pie.]

(this is to keep the topic nice and pretty. c: alrighty? and Please do not join unless you have sent me a PM with your character sheet in it. I swear to god, please read the WHOLE post. I cannot stress this enough.)
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:42:15 24/08/2013 by Ezio
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#2 Posted: 05:59:42 24/08/2013
Not Immortal
Name: Pennie Lyric
Birthdate: January 1st
Nationality: American (White as heck!)
Personality:Nonchalant, laid back. She is somewhat goth in her own way and is usually the stand out of the crowd and is mostly an outcast. She doesnt consider herself fatt but she knows shes not the skinniest either. She honestly doesnt care.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
She is 5'5 and 137lbs.
Backstory: Pennie was raised in a single parent family. She never knew her father and her mom is an alcoholic that is never home. .
Interesting Facts about the Character: Well Pennie was named by her dad even though she hasn't met him. She enjoys racing motor cycles and cars and she works in an auto body shop. She loves video games like borderlands 1 and 2 and left 4 dead.

Name: Joannah Lyric
Birthdate: December 15
Nationality: American
Personality: She tries her best as a mom but she isnt the best with dealing with kids. She is a very bipolar person.
Appearance:
Backstory: She was married at a young age to a very strange man. She didnt know his back story but they ended up marrying and having pennie. He named his daughter and soon after she was born he divorced Jo with no probable cause and left.
Interesting Facts about the Character: Her husband was one of the immortals but he left because his child did not in inherit his immortality so he left to find out if there is a way to make her immortal. Jo is completely unaware of this.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:39:37 23/10/2013 by StoryGirl
#3 Posted: 01:15:03 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Oooh, yes. Perfect.
---
#4 Posted: 01:37:54 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes of course. o3o
---
#5 Posted: 01:43:24 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay. c: Take your time, as I said in the other topic.
---
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#6 Posted: 20:26:09 26/08/2013
I know you said to PM the sheet but StoryGirl didn't so what the hell. smilie

Name: Jade Kaczmarek
Birth date: October 2
Nationality: As of the past century, Jade has lived in Russia, where she adopted the name she carries now. She just recently moved to North America.
Personality: Jade has a sharp tongue, which cuts her from time to time. She is quick to laugh, and she is constantly making wisecracks (especially to relieve tense situations.) She's not exactly the definition of "outgoing," but Jade gets along with everyone.
Appearance: Tall and a bit on the slender side, with short black hair (always stick-straight) and equally dark eyes. She wears jeans and a Polo shirt, both black as well. She is relatively Gothic.
Back story: Through the ages, Jade has forgotten much about what family she had. Strangely, they were not of her ilk - they were mortal, and faded to dust many a century ago. Many people and come and gone throughout her life, but in the end Jade is utterly alone, for she has never met another with the gift of eternal life.
Interesting Facts about the Character: Jade is very well-rehearsed in literature - since the beginning of her time Jade loved to read. She is fluent in a great many languages - many of them unheard of. Despite her amiable nature, she is very depressed with what the world has become - with how corrupt it is - which is why she always dresses in black. "In mourning, for the death of a once great world."
Role playing Preview: ...really? smilie
#7 Posted: 21:12:31 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOh goof character. o3o Nah, I know how you guys rp. Others just need to. I need to do one now.
---
#8 Posted: 01:31:21 27/08/2013
Well there's always one smartass in the group, might as well be me. smilie
#9 Posted: 01:48:07 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
((I meant good xD))
---
#10 Posted: 02:17:09 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Vince Metreno
Birthdate: August 17
Nationality: Greek
Personality: He is stern. He has no boundries, with anything. He hates seeing weakness, almost hates the new world. Vince has violent tendencies, with war experiences and flashbacks. He has his spiteful ways, when it comes to people.
Appearance: Olive skin, like the Greeks, and black hair. He is built stocky and large, standing about at 6 foot. He has scars on his face, along with his whole body. He is of a warrior's build, which he was a warrior.
Backstory: He remembers fighting for Julius Caeser, but that's all he can recall. Everything seemed uninteresting. Vince had fallen in love with a woman, having three children. She knew about him, knowing she was going to die before him. His sons didn't know, however. The rest of life went on around him, as he showed little to no interest.
Interesting Facts about the Character: He still writes in ancient Greek, seeing no need to change. His voice is usually heavily accented, still sounding like it did in Greece. Some cultures, like the Roman Empire, interest him greatly.
---
#11 Posted: 02:20:19 27/08/2013
Quote: Ezio
((I meant good xD))

[Ahaha, right. smilie In any case, your character seems pretty badass.]
#12 Posted: 02:21:58 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[Yes xD my typing is bad sometimes xD And thank you... Spartans/Greeks are always cool imo]
---
#13 Posted: 02:27:46 27/08/2013
[-pats head- It will be okay. And yes, yes they are. THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!]
#14 Posted: 02:28:52 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[-is patted- -3- yesss purr. King Leondias would be proud...]
---
#15 Posted: 03:10:12 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ah yes the last one. .3.
---
#16 Posted: 02:00:00 25/09/2013
So... we gonna start this sometime this year?
#17 Posted: 03:15:14 25/09/2013
Sess you really should post your character cause then we could start.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#18 Posted: 03:59:58 25/09/2013
ooc Oh herp derp smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#19 Posted: 00:20:29 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ah ye, characters. I will post the starter in a few. >D
---
#20 Posted: 00:34:01 30/09/2013
YAY! I love how im the only white a$$ american and everyone else is from somewhere else. Lolz and why is ezio the only guy smilie I feel like things are going to be awkward with one guy...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#21 Posted: 01:14:20 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't mind it haha xD
---
#22 Posted: 01:25:32 30/09/2013
Lol. smilie Cant wait to start!!!!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#23 Posted: 02:27:55 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay starter. u-u my bad. it seems my mind is working slowly today, so it may be tomorrow before a starter is given. I guess one a day is all i can do right now. u.u
---
#24 Posted: 01:19:16 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
FYI, to make this work, like the beginning, I'm making it where y'all's characters, excluding Dragon Lover and I, all go to the same school, and live in the same vacinity, alrighty? ALRIGHTY. c;

-------
You were staring out of your window, late in the warm afternoon, when you see two new people move in but in different houses. Your interest was peaked, wondering why these two newcomers were so odd, bringing in older artifacts, like Roman shields and javelins, or ancient texts. Why did they have those is one of the many questions in your head.

~~~~~

Vince scratched the facial hair around his lips. Moving was one of his most dreaded things to do. He was telling the men where to put things, which was all in the large living room. The Greek moved hastily around the house to examine where he was going to be staying.
---
#25 Posted: 02:18:00 02/10/2013
[Why exclude me?]
#26 Posted: 02:19:34 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[You're in there. .3. you be the ancient texts person ahah xD]
---
#27 Posted: 02:37:31 02/10/2013
Pennie looked out the window glancing down the street away from her game on her play station. "What? Thats weird. " She looked back to her tv and growled. Her curiosity had caused her to get killed. "Dang it!" She growled and turned off her tv and PlayStation. She pulled herself out of her chair and walked out of her room dragging her feet. "Mom? Whats for dinner?!" She called out as she walked down the hallway. "Steak and mash potatoes." Her mom replied. "Okay..." Pennie said getting to the kitchen and going through the refrigerator grabbing a doctor pepper.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#28 Posted: 20:02:17 02/10/2013
[Eh, nvm. I misread that, lawl.]

Jade sighed to herself. She hated moving; it seemed to her that after all these years of being a nomad she would have grown used to it. It also seemed that she wasn't alone in today's endeavor - across the street there was another, a young man who wasn't entirely bad-looking, who had recently chosen a new home in this neighborhood. Hopefully he'll come over to exchange pleasantries, she thought.
#29 Posted: 04:16:44 03/10/2013
Pennie looked at her mom. "We got new neighbors Mom..." She said drinking her soda. "Really?" Her mother replied. "Yep... Has some weird stuff with them too." Pennie added. "I should make some cookies and send you down as a welcome to the neighborhood thing. I have a great recipe for roman-" "Mom. No. Im not being the greating service of the neighbor hood. Why dont you just focus on staying sober today. And not bringing home another creep thats just gonna leave the next day." Pennie said putting her soda can in the trash. "Im leaving now. Sarah wants to hang at her house. Ill be back for dinner..." She said leaving before her mom could retaliate. She walked out putting her headphones in.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#30 Posted: 22:38:47 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Vince finally got the movers out, his nerves had been tested. He noticed the woman whom seems to be moving in also. The Greek made sure to shut his house, and made his way to where she was go be living. His face was hardened by his actions in war, but still was welcoming. It had been a while since he had spoke to a woman, so he was a bit rusty. "I see I'm not the on'y one mov'ng in..." He said in his rough accented voice. She seemed to be Russian, from what he had noticed of the people.
---
#31 Posted: 00:37:09 05/10/2013
Jade was caught by surprise and whirled around, eyes wide. Just as quickly, she regained her composure and attempted a small grin. "No, I do not suppose you are," she replied. "And I see you are not from around here, either. I am guessing... Greece?"
#32 Posted: 03:05:31 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
A short nod followed by a chuckle came from him. "Is it that ob'ious?" Vince crossed his arms over his chest, "'m guessin yer a Russ'an, am I 'ight?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She was a pretty woman, but he wasn't payin much to it though.
---
#33 Posted: 14:27:37 05/10/2013
Jade narrowed her eyes as she turned and resumed the task of placing books on one of many shelves - these were newer tomes, not cracked with age and dusty as old bones. "Yes," she turned and grinned, "is it that obvious?"
#34 Posted: 16:11:25 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Som'what." He said, a small cube of a smile on his lips. "What all books ya got 'ere?" Vince asked with his eyebrow raised again. "All I believe I own is main'y Roman and Greek books." He gave a shrug and looked back to his house.
---
#35 Posted: 17:29:21 05/10/2013
"Those, and hundreds more," Jade replied, then she chuckled. "So says the bibliophile." She turned to him, rubbing her hands together to rid of the dust. "So, what made you come to America?"
#36 Posted: 17:40:30 06/10/2013
Pennie walked past the house of the new comers and noticed they were talking. She rolled her eyes fixing her glasses and continued walking.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#37 Posted: 02:26:00 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Vince thought long about his answer, holding his hand under his chin. "it took awhile to really understand why but I believe why did was for the move of Western civilization," his voice was gruff as he spoke.
---
#38 Posted: 18:26:19 16/10/2013
Jade narrowed her eyes, then nodded slowly. "It was just a calling, wasn't it? Something that cannot really be explained." She crossed her arms and thought for a moment. "That's what it seemed to be to me, anyway."
#39 Posted: 00:05:07 21/10/2013
Pennie sighed and texted her friend. 'hey are you at the park yet? If not will you grab my skate board i left it there a few days ago on accident.
~sure~
'thanks' she responded looking up a bit to late to stop herself from running into a trash can and falling forward. She hit the ground and her glasses flew off her face landing somewhere and she swore.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#40 Posted: 01:06:20 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Vince nodded to the woman's question. "It was... " He said, listening to the girl swear. "Do I even wan' to turn a'ound and see?" He quietly questioned, glancing over his shoulder.
---
#41 Posted: 01:25:52 21/10/2013
Pennie growled pushing herself off the ground and squinting to try and locate her glasses noting the mess she made behind her.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#42 Posted: 02:27:56 21/10/2013
Jade chuckled faintly under her breath. "Ah, children these days... So lost in their phones they're virtually zombies. Er, no pun intended." Jade sighed and approached the girl. "Are you quite all right?" she asked, fetching her glasses for her.
#43 Posted: 02:37:57 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Vince nodded again,following her over to the child. "Here." He was gruff when he was alking, but he picked her up gently, standing her back up normally. "You haven't injured anythin, 'ave ya?"
---
#44 Posted: 02:48:24 21/10/2013
"No... im fine... thank you.." Pennie said getting her glasses back from the girl. "Uh... sorry about making a mess in your front yard ms.. and i guess uh.. welcome to the neighborhood.." Pennie said feeling like she completely humiliated her self.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#45 Posted: 01:44:12 22/10/2013
Jade grinned coolly and nodded. "You're perfectly fine, dear. And I thank you for the welcome. Hospitality seems rare these days."
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me