Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 166 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#8251 Posted: 02:41:56 26/08/2013
This is tough.
But I choose...giving up my item for the new one and immunity.
I can't risk DC getting another crazy item.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#8252 Posted: 02:44:10 26/08/2013
Seems my plans have changed
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8253 Posted: 12:21:38 26/08/2013
Oh...who will win?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8254 Posted: 13:57:25 26/08/2013
Very well then.

This day's winner is... CommanderGame!
It is now Night 14!

Players, you must vote to eliminate someone. You will have some random amount of time from this post to submit. Votes should be submitted via PM with the subject line "Night 14 Vote." You MAY change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline. But if you fail to submit a vote before the deadline, I will assume you are just voting for yourself. Additionally, CommanderGame has immunity. A vote for this person will be counted as a vote against yourself. In the event of a tie, CommanderGame will cast the tiebreaking vote. There's only 5 of you, so every vote really counts.

Reward information will be sent out shortly. Full flavor text to come later.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8255 Posted: 14:04:09 26/08/2013
I LOST MY PIE

FOR THIS ITEM?!smilie

I CRAI EVERYTIEM
#8256 Posted: 14:06:48 26/08/2013
HAHAHA
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8257 Posted: 14:11:03 26/08/2013
Wait, come to think of it, if I DIDN'T trade my item for "This". then it would be useless, because DC would pretty much cancel my Pie with the item.

EITHER WAY WHATEVS.
#8258 Posted: 14:11:52 26/08/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Wait, come to think of it, if I DIDN'T trade my item for "This". then it would be useless, because DC would pretty much cancel my Pie with the item.

EITHER WAY WHATEVS.

DC would have received a different item. <.<
---
#8259 Posted: 14:12:18 26/08/2013
Is SiA the only girl left?
#8260 Posted: 14:13:54 26/08/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: CommanderGame

EITHER WAY WHATEVS.

DC would have received a different item. <.<

Oh okay.Can we know what he would have gotten?
Btw HIR I didn't trade in my item because I wanted Immunity...I did so DC woudn't get something.(WHAT HE DID IN S1 TRAUMATIZED ME :c)

Quote: Troll Slug
Is SiA the only girl left?

Yep.
#8261 Posted: 14:14:30 26/08/2013
That information is for the post game info WAVE O' TEXT. <.>
---
#8262 Posted: 14:15:40 26/08/2013
Oh okay smilie
#8263 Posted: 15:51:32 26/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Above a forest, Seiki appears gliding around on a keyblade. He heard of a rare gem lay somewhere in the forest. The gem was said to grant any one a wish. He watched from the sky, looking for the gem and others who wanted the gem. Suddenly, a ferocious roar explodes from the forest, making birds escape from the trees into the air. Seiki turns to see a light orange figure burst from the foliage and head towards him. His eyes widen as he learns of the creatures name, a Dragonite. On top of that Dragonite, a warrior who won last year, Bravo. Seiki locks eyes with Bravo, both determined to find the gem first. Dragonite let out another roar, and charged at Seiki. "Dragonite, DRAGON CLAW!" exclaimed Bravo. Seiki brought down his key blade to deflect the blow. Dragon Claw and the key blade clashed in mid air, repeating the quick slashes and deflections. Just as Dragonite prepared another Dragon Claw and Seiki readied his blade, the glint of an arrow startled both, making each quickly avoid the arrow which shot straight past their heads. Hiding in the shadows of the tree, was DragonCamo, bow at the ready. As quickly as the arrow was reveled, the sound of wizzing made the others react quickly, the arrow barley missing Bravo's Dragonite. "Dragonite, HYPER BEAM!" Bravo yelled. Black energy formed around and in Dragonites mouth, later formed into a deadly laser shot at DragonCamo. DragonCamo quickly jumps tree to tree as the beam moved closer to him, destroying the trees behind him. He quickly turned around, pulling an arrow with an iced tip, and shot it quickly at Dragonite. Bravo could not get Dragonite to move before the arrow sunk into his Pokemon's body. It cried out in pain but stood it's ground. Bravo soothed it, then looked down and glared at a smirking DragonCamo. DragonCamo was about to say something, but his ears perked up as he heard a sound. He gasped and jumped to the bottom of the tree, dodging the spear by inches. He grunted as he hit the dirt. He stood quickly, already loading an arrow when he saw a face hidden by darkness. They slowly stepped into the light, to reveal the person was none other than DummyZ.

I shall write the next part later ^.^

Oh!!!! who should I add next?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8264 Posted: 15:54:34 26/08/2013
^ Moi!
#8265 Posted: 15:55:02 26/08/2013
^ Moi!

You aint in this Season
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8266 Posted: 15:57:44 26/08/2013
^ Moi!

You aint in this Season

Moi?!
#8267 Posted: 16:13:05 26/08/2013
He stood quickly, already loading an arrow when he saw a face hidden by darkness. They slowly stepped into the light, to reveal the person was none other than DummyZ.

DragonCamo gasped before smirking. "Looks like you've finally showed up, to bad it's the last time you show up anywhere" he said, reloading his arrow and shooting. DummyZ jumped from the tree, in which the arrow sunk into the branch he was standing on, and landed next to his spear. He jumped up, grabbing the spear and chucked it at DragonCamo. He quickly ducked, and loaded another arrow.
Above them, Bravo was to busy contemplating if he should attack, that he didn't notice the keyblade swiftly coming down on Dragonite's head. It cried out in pain and began to plummet to the ground. Bravo held on for dear life as he came closer and closer to the ground. "GO SALAMANCE!" he yelled, the vacuum of the air making it inaudible to Seiki. The Pokeball was thrown up in the air, a red light exploding from inside which quickly shaped into Salamance. Bravo screamed as he turned, and was facing the ground which was coming up fast. "Oof" he grunted as he hit a hard body. He slowly opened his eyes to see Salamance. He smiled and looked over to Dragonite who was about to hit the ground. "Dragonite, return!" he said, taking out it's Pokeball and pointing it at the dropping Pokemon, and it slowly turning into a red essence and escaping into the Pokeball.
A little farther away, an exhausted CommanderGame ran through the forest at top speed. he was huffing and gasping for air, face purple and blue. His body was soar all over, a large scratch on his cheek. As he ran past a tree, a trident suddenly hit and sunk into the trunk of the tree. CommanderGame jumped, but continued running. Luckily, he had expert speed, thus running faster than most. Looking over his shoulder, he saw a figure chasing him, a trident in both hands. CommanderGame wasn't looking where he was going, so he ran straight into a tree.

The person who guesses who the person with the tridents is, gets the next cameo ^.^ If you paid attention to my Hunger Games posts, you'd know
---
Gay 4 GARcher
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8268 Posted: 16:42:51 26/08/2013
BB101? I dunno...
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#8269 Posted: 17:00:33 26/08/2013
Me? Rand? Morris? Slambam? Idk dc
#8270 Posted: 17:13:08 26/08/2013
Ash should know this, in my Hunger Games death posts, she was killed by this person...
and yes, its Rand
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8271 Posted: 17:18:02 26/08/2013
RIP Specters. I wrote a themesong:

We got spirit!
We got spirit!
Can't you hear it!
Can't you hear it!
We are the Specters!
We are the Specters!
We don't give up!
We do our best!
No matter what we give our all!
We are very clever!
We do this together!
And always Survivor buddies forever!
--
Enjoy team!
#8272 Posted: 17:21:55 26/08/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
RIP Specters. I wrote a themesong:

We got spirit!
We got spirit!
Can't you hear it!
Can't you hear it!
We are the Specters!
We are the Specters!
We don't give up!
We do our best!
No matter what we give our all!
We are very clever!
We do this together!
And always Survivor buddies forever!
--
Enjoy team!

Would have been more appropriate if at least one of you was still in this *shot*
#8273 Posted: 17:27:34 26/08/2013
Oh well. It's still staying here. Btw have fun killing off your alis. If I were still here, I coulda helped.
And the songs an apology to my team for not winning. 6th place makes me feel as good as dead.
#8274 Posted: 21:25:41 26/08/2013
^ I hope I won't let my allies down in S4.
#8275 Posted: 21:45:11 26/08/2013
I am waiting on one vote and you know who you are. As it stands right now, I will keep the polls open. Because it would be extremely unfair to this individual if I closed them. <.<
---
#8276 Posted: 21:49:11 26/08/2013
I am waiting on one vote and you know who you are. As it stands right now, I will keep the polls open. Because it would be extremely unfair to this individual if I closed them. <.<

You need SPARXisAWESOME's vote right?
#8277 Posted: 23:13:53 26/08/2013
Voting is now closed. And I can't tell if I should think of this as incredibly creepy or utterly hilarious. =_="
---
#8278 Posted: 23:14:49 26/08/2013
.....what.....im scared
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8279 Posted: 23:14:54 26/08/2013
Voting is now closed. And I can't tell if I should think of this as incredibly creepy or utterly hilarious. =_="

Wut..
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#8280 Posted: 23:15:11 26/08/2013
Uh.....
---
Hurrah!
#8281 Posted: 23:15:39 26/08/2013
Quote: BrutalBash101
Uh.....

Who did you vote for....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8282 Posted: 23:22:27 26/08/2013
....CG! WHAT DID YOU DO! Hes the only one with an item...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8283 Posted: 23:24:43 26/08/2013
Who are the antagonists in the Seasons?

Season 1-

Season 2-

Season 3-
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:29 27/08/2013 by Troll Slug
#8284 Posted: 23:25:51 26/08/2013
No one's an antagonist in any of the seasons, just strong players.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8285 Posted: 23:29:13 26/08/2013
Dc when are you gonna do more hunger games magic
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#8286 Posted: 23:35:54 26/08/2013
....CG! WHAT DID YOU DO! Hes the only one with an item...

Only one? I still have one. I did nothing, but I have one. >.>

BB should have one too.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:00 26/08/2013 by Seiki
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8287 Posted: 23:38:46 26/08/2013
Finally time to see the phantoms stab each other's backs.....
#8288 Posted: 23:51:55 26/08/2013
The five captives immediately get to work putting codes into the keypad stationed just within each of their reaches. After a few attempts to put in the password, most of them immediately begin to get discouraged. "ARGH! This is just pure luck." DragonCamo complains. "How am I supposed to figure this out?"

"Just be patient... this is about patience..." CommanderGame mumbles to himself as he continues to input different combinations into the key pad. His eyes start to gloss over. He looks over toward the cell with Sparxis in it. She has already given up and slumps against the wall in defeat. CommanderGame furrows his brow slightly at this thought and quickly resumes working. He notices DragonCamo starting to pick up the tempo with his guesses, and follows suit.

Seiki continues to get frustrated by repeated incorrect guesses. He wipes sweat from his brow and looks over at BrutalBash who, like Sparxis, raised the white flag and was sitting cross-legged on the floor whistling a jaunty tune. "Alright, maybe I've got a shot at this." Seiki mumbles.

"Yes? Y... yes? It's working? IT'S WORKING!" CommanderGame shouts with glee as his cell begins to slide open.

"OH COME ON!" DragonCamo growls and bangs his head against the wall.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid test!" Seiki hisses as he proceeds to punch out the keypad. Suddenly, a stun gun pops out of the wall and tazes him, knocking him to the floor. "Ow..." Seiki mutters.

"Hmm, very interesting." Antastom mutters. "Jour performance had picked up qvite recently, Mr. CommanderGame." He notes. "But zere is little time to reflect on zat. On to ze elimination!" He declares before warping everyone away once again.
*~*~*~*~*
Phylax Nebula Outpost
Play & Repeat

They are all deposited on the asteroid yet again. Seiki rubs his sacrum with his hand. "Ugh, all this warping is really starting to be a pain in the butt."

"Hee hee hee!" BrutalBash giggles.

"What's so funny?" Seiki glowers.

"You said 'butt!'" BrutalBash guffaws, before bursting into hysterical laughter.

"Yeah... he did, didn't he?" Sparxis giggles.

"Ugh, I'm stranded in space with a bunch of juvenile preteens!" Seiki hisses. He looks around and sees Antastom's webcam descend to face them.

"Vell jou all seem very jovial considering vone of jou is about to die." He dryly states. "Zere are so very few of jou now. It seems almost pointless to vaste time vit idle chit-chat."

"Since when have we been doing idle chit-chat this entire time?!" DragonCamo groans, slapping his head in frustration.

"Good, good! Ze stress iz finally getting to some of jou." Antastom joyfully notes. "I vould 'ave been remiss if zis vas not able to factor into my tests." He explains. "Now zen, let us proceed vit ze eliminating!" He announces as the bar code scanner appears once more. As the red laser runs across them, CommanderGame briefly glances over at Seiki at DragonCamo. Both of them stare sternly back at him and he winces slightly. "Ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh!" Antastom cackles.

"What is it?" DragonCamo sighs.

"I muzt admit zis iz very unusual. But it vould seem zat Seiki is jour choice!" Antastom announces. Seiki's eyes widen. "And vhat a shame, he vas a pretty powerful tezt subject. But clearly not vorthy enough. Ahh ahh ahh..."

"No. That's impossible!" Seiki hisses. "You... you stupid... stupid... STUPID... STUPID... STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID..." He screams, shaking his fists at the air.

"Good lord, I think we broke Seiki." Sparxis gasps. DragonCamo quickly makes the Cross across his chest and clasps his hands in prayer.

"...STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID..." Seiki continues screaming, his face going as red as a tomato.

"Alright, I 'ave had enough entertainment." Antastom muses and blasts Seiki, who continues screaming all the way into the depths of space.

"...I can't believe this." DragonCamo mutters.

"What? That you can save 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico?" BrutalBash asks with a beaming grin.

"No... look at us, who are still left." DragonCamo states. "We... were the final four from season 1."

"Holy smokes!" Sparxis gasps. "You're right! How strange is that?" She giggles.

"Ah, jes." Antastom interjects. "Zen perhapz it iz fate zat jou are ze vones to survive zis far into my tests." He mutters. "But zere is no time for reflection. Onto ze next challenge!" And he warps the final four away.
*~*~*~*~*
Arctic Warehouse, Planet Frostibus
Play & Repeat

The warp throws the foursome into a massive snowbank. "Cool! Anyone up for some shredding?" BrutalBash asks, completely unaware of the awful pun he just stated. The other three get to their feet and look out over the massive glacial valley. There are several steel buildings with satellite dishes on the top. Each building has a gold, italicized "G" imprinted into the circular domes on top.

"It looks like this is some sort of storage facility for G-Enterprises." DragonCamo notes.

"Ugh, not these guys again." CommanderGame groans. "So what are we going to do now?!"

"Zese varehouses have been abandoned." Antastom's booming voice interjects. The foursome looks over to see an automated snowmobile drive over to face them. Like the buildings, an italicized "G" emblem is plastered to the hood. "I 'ave been tasked vit disposing of zem. I figured I could use zis as an effective test. It's time to cause some carnage! Ahh ahh ahh!" He explains, his voice dripping with enthusiasm. "Jour task... is to bury zese buildings in an avalanche!"

"Cool!" BrutalBash cheers, resulting in groans from the other three.

Seiki has been eliminated! We're down to the Final Four!
Votals

Seiki (3): DragonCamo, CommanderGame, SPARXisAWESOME
SPARXisAWESOME (2): Seiki, BrutalBash101

Remaining Renegades
DragonCamo (Ex-Phantom Captain)
SPARXisAWESOME
CommanderGame (Survived elimination night 9)
BrutalBash101

Lost… in… SPACE!
crystalhero37 (Eliminated night 1)
DummyZ (Eliminated via tiebreak night 2)
Bravo101 (Captain, eliminated night 3)
Hot Dog 542 (Eliminated night 4)
Underian (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 6)
somePerson (Eliminated night 7)
King_Pika (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 8)
HotDogAndZap (Eliminated in place of CommanderGame night 9)
Rand O M (Eliminated via tiebreak night 9)
parisruelz12 (Eliminated night 10)
slambam104 (Eliminated night 11)
Mrmorrises (Eliminated night 12)
Ash Starkindle (Eliminated night 13)
5th Place: Seiki (Eliminated night 14)

It is now Day 15!
Today's game mode is... Chilling Like a Villain!

You've made it this far, and that clearly takes some duplicitous scheming. It's time to test your villain IQ with a series of questions relating to villains! The questions will have assigned point values, with more points being awarded to more challenging questions. You will submit your answers to me via PM. DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUESTIONS. Just the answers. Additionally, you may change your responses before the deadline if you wish.

The questions will come a little bit later. The time limit will be fairly generous, so no need to worry!

Author's Note: Seriously though, I honestly in a million didn't think we'd end up with the exact same final four as last time. I swear I didn't intend for this to happen. *brick'd* x.x
---
#8289 Posted: 23:56:51 26/08/2013
wait....>WHAT!!!? *glares at CG*
Hey...WAIT! THATS THE SAME THING YOU DID TO GET BB OUT!
Edit: HAHAHA YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW CG
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:36 26/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#8290 Posted: 00:00:07 27/08/2013
SiA, your lucky that stunt was pulled, you'd be gone right now.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8291 Posted: 00:00:10 27/08/2013
Deja vu!
#8292 Posted: 00:06:29 27/08/2013

What stunt?
#8293 Posted: 00:08:53 27/08/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle

What stunt?

CG used an item, which changed one of our votes (Mine) to Seiki. he did the same thing in Season 1, changing my vote from him, to BB.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8294 Posted: 00:09:29 27/08/2013
Page Master!

Also, I don't get why DC voted for his BF.
#8295 Posted: 00:09:43 27/08/2013
wait....>WHAT!!!? *glares at CG*
Hey...WAIT! THATS THE SAME THING YOU DID TO GET BB OUT!
Edit: HAHAHA YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW CG

What, BB101 and you are in an alliance or somethinz?

And he has item or somethinz?

Cuz' that's all I can think of.
First | Previous | Page 166 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me