Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#251 Posted: 00:02:42 25/08/2013
Infinity didn't know exactly what to do. He just layed down making him seem like a easy target for bullies, but he could get revenge once class begins.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#252 Posted: 00:45:12 25/08/2013
ooc: No problem. I know. This is seems a pretty tough RP to keep track of.

Aretis blinked. "I'm okay......it's just....the book was a little too much for me to handle." He half-lied. And smiled, wiping away the tears. He looked up at them, tucking away his pendant. "So, second period is next?" Aretis asked, acting as if nothing happened. He looked perfectly well now.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#253 Posted: 01:26:00 25/08/2013
o...kay heiwa thought. "I pretty sure you are Mr snakeeye," she replied. The dragon aways loved magic, but she was worried what this class will bring.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#254 Posted: 02:08:26 25/08/2013
Theo got his book out and began to read. Nero looked around the room, but said nothing.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#255 Posted: 02:28:40 25/08/2013
OOC: Am I accepted?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#256 Posted: 02:29:08 25/08/2013
Felakkan nodded. "Yes, you are in the right class. You are the magic teacher." He said.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#257 Posted: 03:18:50 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yes, you're accepted.

Firefly smiled weakly. At least he did seem better now.
"Uh, yeah, second period is next. I have art, so we may not have the same class this period." She said.

Mr. Snakeeyes laughed, and then was suddenly quiet with a straight face.
"Kids these days have no sense of humor or imagination..." He muttered to himself. He then grinned. "Of course I'm the magic teacher. Mr. Snakeeyes at your service. Now if you don't mind, I have textbooks that I have to drown in acidic liquid. Ha!" Then he picked up a few textbooks and tossed them in his cauldron. He hummed an upbeat, cheery tune as he tossed the textbooks in. The liquid bubbled more, with more smoke coming out of the cauldron. At least the windows were always kept open in his class, for this exact reason.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#258 Posted: 03:58:11 25/08/2013
OOC: Oh, so sorry, Torok!

Lily smiled at Theo. "Nice to meet you, too," she replied. "Are you excited for Flight Class? It's one of my favorites!"

------------------------

Rodu laughed at Mr. Snakeeyes. He always loved this teacher's behavior. This was his favorite class as much for that as for what he learned. He watched the textbooks falling into the cauldron, wondering what they'd learn this year.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#259 Posted: 05:18:47 25/08/2013
Maria waited for the teacher
"when will it be time?" she wondered
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#260 Posted: 05:23:32 25/08/2013
Soulspire burst into the magic class.

"AM I LATE?!?! -sigh- I'm late, aren't I? Sorry, I -puff- slept in too -gasp- late."

Soulspire got seated and sighed. He looked at Mr. Snakeyes.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#261 Posted: 05:56:00 25/08/2013
"wait, wait, wait," Heiwa said as soulspire came in, saying he was late, "your not late for this class, but you did miss first period?" she doesn't understand how sleeping in could make you late for first period, but stil wondered if this dragon is new to the school or not
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#262 Posted: 06:51:53 25/08/2013
Starz slowly walked into her english classroom.
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#263 Posted: 07:01:45 25/08/2013
Smoky pulled out an old, rough book. He opened it up, as he didn't really want to embarrass himself making new friends and being awkward. He blew smoke on his blunt claw, then started to make shapes on the pages. This was his way of drawing.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#264 Posted: 07:02:39 25/08/2013
Starz sat down at the nearest desk, tail swishing nervously back and forth across the floor.
#265 Posted: 07:08:45 25/08/2013
maria started st sit on her desk seeing if the teacher would mind
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#266 Posted: 07:13:35 25/08/2013
"Well, I was... Ugh... I'm new. Hi. Soulspire."
He smiled at Hewia.
---
#267 Posted: 07:28:52 25/08/2013
"Heiwa," she replied. at least things are brightening up a bit
---
#268 Posted: 07:32:16 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"You're late, you're late, for a very important date. So off with your head!" Mr. Snakeeyes laughed. He didn't seem at all serious. He then picked up another textbook. Then he grinned at his students. "Who wants to have some fun?" He asked, tossing a textbook to each student. "Here, have at it! Destroy these however you like! Only one rule, though, you must use magic! In this class, textbooks are used for target practice! So fire away!" He laughed. He then grabbed a textbook for himself and tossed it up in the air. He then fired an acid ball, hitting the book dead center and melting it away. These textbooks were the new ones that the principal wanted them to use. The title was Dark Magic. Inside was pages and pages of spells and potions that could be used for evil purposes.
---
#269 Posted: 07:34:32 25/08/2013
"Mrs. Skye Airazor?" asked Maria "when does class start?"
---
#270 Posted: 07:36:03 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"We will start when the bell rings and everyone is present. It is still the eight minute break, and some students might not be in class yet." Mrs. Airazor replied.
---
#271 Posted: 07:36:42 25/08/2013
"oh okay" said Maria "can i play the 3ds in class?"
---
#272 Posted: 07:51:14 25/08/2013
Soulspire peeked inside the book for a few seconds and caught a glimpse of a page on corruption, then he stared at the book, deep in focus, and all of a sudden, it exploded. He smiled and looked at Snakeeyes. "May I get another textbook? Mine exploded." He laughed.
---
#273 Posted: 08:01:01 25/08/2013
This is getting rather fun, but, why? Heiwa thought as she caught the textbook. Dark magic. Oh well. She hasn't had the fun of destroying anything yet. She threw it up into the air, then shot an electric bolt at it, scorching it so it is unable to be read, then exploded.
---
#274 Posted: 08:02:18 25/08/2013
Starz waited for the teacher to enter the english class. She stared down at the floorboards, not knowing where else to look.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:28 25/08/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#275 Posted: 09:14:13 25/08/2013
Red smiled a bit " That is much better" he said to Aretis then he turned to Firefly " I do not have art at all so we are going to go to different places for sure, if i just could remember my next class, it can not be anything good because i do not remember it." Red said and laughed a bit.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#276 Posted: 11:37:40 25/08/2013
Felakkan looked at the textbook and saw that it was a spellbook he had never heard about. He opened it up and looked through a few pages. "What is that crazy teacher trying to do? These are actually useful." He whispered loudly to himself. He then stashed the book in his satchel, hoping Mr. Snakeeyes wouldn't notice.
#277 Posted: 13:22:19 25/08/2013
"I've never been to flight class before." Theo said. "This is my first year at the school, but I think it'll be exciting."
---
#278 Posted: 15:21:43 25/08/2013
"Yes.....oh!" He blinked, realizing that just across the hallway, there was his locker! "Well, there it is now." He smiled walking over, opening up his locker and pulling out his schedule from it after storing the new History Text in there.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#279 Posted: 16:41:12 25/08/2013
Rodu watched the new dragon rush in and listened to the conversation he had with the red dragon. Ah, another new student. Perfect... He thought to himself. Even better if that annoying red-scaled dragon is making friends with him.
Mr. Snakeeyes through them their textbooks and Rodu's excitement was back. He was definitely ready to have some fun! He glanced at the textbook, deciding how best to destroy it, when he saw the title. Dark Magic. Unsure why, something about it made him want to read it. He couldn't bring himself to destroy this book. He saw the new student make his explode and the red dragon scorching hers. Suddenly he grinned. He had the perfect idea. He could keep from destroying the book and show these dragons a thing or two at the same time. He threw the book into the air, facing the red dragon. Then he shot a fireball at it, missing purposely, and hitting the red dragon's wing instead. "Opps!" He shouted, though he hardly sounded sorry, and the grin on his face didn't help in the convincing. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Felakkan tuck his textbook away. He must have thought it too interesting to destroy, too.

----------------------------------------

"Oh, yes," Lily replied to Theo. "It's very exciting! One of the most fun classes we have here! That's why I'm still taking it!" She grinned, looking up to the open roof. She couldn't wait to get in the air!
---
#280 Posted: 17:28:11 25/08/2013
"I hope I'll enjoy it." Theo said. "I want to be able to tell my sisters that I had a great first day of school."
---
#281 Posted: 18:29:34 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's the spirit! Destroying things is fun!" Mr. Snakeeyes laughed. He then tossed more textbooks at them. However, his teacher's guide for the new material was sitting on a pile of magic books behind him. He seemed to be keeping that one.

"Well, I can help you guys find your next class. Mrs. Rainbowind won't mind if I'm late to art." Firefly said.

"Class, before we get started, I will go ahead and say that you all will be having a race once the bell rings." Mrs. Airazor said. "Now I had a student last period who had poor sportsmanship, so I will say this to all of you. You are not allowed to attack each other to win the race. This is a simple test of your flying skills. I can't properly examine your skills if you're using aggression to progress forward. So that is why I'm making it a rule. Also, if you're new to flying, then that is no problem at all. You are not expected to finish the race with amazing speed. I am here to teach you how to fly better, but I first need to know what you lack. So don't try too hard and exhaust yourselves. Just let this be a fun race, alright? And we will begin when the bell rings." She smiled.

Mr. Nightdoom was simply sitting at his desk, trying to read through the new novel that was assigned, The Great War. He scowled, simply disgusted with the brutality of the book. Yet he read on, because he had to. He hoped that the new principal wouldn't be picking any more horrible novels for his class.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:35 25/08/2013 by Cynder09
#282 Posted: 18:55:12 25/08/2013
"I'm sure you will," Lily said, smiling at Theo.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#283 Posted: 18:58:17 25/08/2013
Infinity just layed there as his heart was beating a lot. He couldn't handle flying since he was afraid of heights, and therefor he would get nauseous while trying. He then stood up trying to get in a take off stance.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#284 Posted: 19:07:27 25/08/2013
Felakkan saw a book coming at him. He used his shadow ability to cloak himself in shadow. The book passed right through him and hit the ground. He materialized again as his shadow cloak wore off.

Ru sat there at his desk, he looked at this new novel that was placed on his desk. He started to read through it.
#285 Posted: 21:38:14 25/08/2013
Theo simply nodded, not sure of what else to say. He loved flying, but he knew he had to wait.
---
#286 Posted: 22:35:36 25/08/2013
"That sounds good, i just can not remember what i have next" Red said to Firefly " What do you have" Red then asked from Aretis.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#287 Posted: 22:40:45 25/08/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Mr. Nightdoom was simply sitting at his desk, trying to read through the new novel that was assigned, The Great War. He scowled, simply disgusted with the brutality of the book. Yet he read on, because he had to. He hoped that the new principal wouldn't be picking any more horrible novels for his class.

Starz looked up from the floor and finally saw Mr. Nightdoom sitting at his desk, reading.
#288 Posted: 22:49:27 25/08/2013
Soulspire threw the textbook in the air, jumped and lashed it with his tail, so it stuck on the sharp blades. Then he focused on what seemed like nothing, and his tail blades glowed, then the book vaporized. He laughed and sat down.
---
#289 Posted: 00:09:29 26/08/2013
heiwa caught the next text book, but then winced at the pain in her wing from the fireball. She turned her head toward Rodu, with the same mean glare from the earlier class. "Shall we turn this into war?" she hissed, her temper beginning to flare
---
#290 Posted: 01:51:26 26/08/2013
As Nero looked through his book, he had a thought. Had this teacher gotten textbooks such as the ones Mr. Nightdoom had received? He would find out soon enough, but the thought of teaching the young dragons such barbaric things made his skin crawl.
---
#291 Posted: 03:46:30 26/08/2013
Rodu merely grinned at the red dragon, having gotten her attention. "Bring it," he goaded.
---
#292 Posted: 03:48:28 26/08/2013
Maria waited for the bell
---
#293 Posted: 05:29:59 26/08/2013
Aretis closed his locker, having acquired his schedule and looked it over. "Let's see...uh.......I think I have...Magic next. Huh, that sounds fun!" He ran back to Firefly and Red. "Uhh, which way's the Magic classroom?" He asked sheepishly. It was his first day. He didn't really know the school very well.
---
#294 Posted: 06:33:41 26/08/2013
"Ou gosh..... well i do not remember.... i do not want to remember.... well i guess i have to go there sometime so i come with you" Red said to Aretis "Can you show as the way" Red then said to Firefly
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#295 Posted: 06:42:42 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, no problem. I have to head back that way to make it to art class anyway." Firefly smiled. "You'll love Mr. Snakeeyes, he's really cool. He's a bit crazy, but he's also funny, and doesn't give anyone a hard time. He'll help you with your elements, and teach you spells and potions. It's a fun class for sure. Plus, he refuses to use textbooks, except for demolition. In fact, I've never known him to follow the rules at all." She chuckled.
---
#296 Posted: 06:55:28 26/08/2013
" Well lets say that.... this is not my lucky day.... if you remember me talking about 2 teachers who do not like me very much and 2 which do...... well he is the other one who does not like me ..... but maybe he is crazy enough to forget that..... well how could he really!.... lets say that last year i did but his class true a reshuffle, and i really am the most worst dragon when talking about magic so that does not make the situation any better". Red said to Firefly and shook his head. Then he turned to Aretis "But yea she is right, Mr. Snakeeyes is nice and fun to almost everybody else so i am pretty sure you will like it there" Red said with smile.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#297 Posted: 07:43:52 26/08/2013
Heiwa smiled. "you play better than the dragons back at my old school, so let's mix it up a bit," she commented, flipping the textbook she still has around.
---
#298 Posted: 00:42:20 27/08/2013
"Mix it up, indeed," Rodu said, reaching for the textbook he failed to destroy with his tail, and pulling it towards himself. He suddenly threw it up in the air, arching it over the red dragon's head. He shot a fireball at it, concentrating on it so that when it hit the book and caught it on fire, it then exploded in a flash, sending a rain of fire down on the red dragon.
---
#299 Posted: 03:32:12 27/08/2013
Aretis blinked. "Well then.....O-Okay..." What am I getting into this time? He wondered, following Firefly and Red.
---
#300 Posted: 05:39:43 27/08/2013
Starz waited for her english class to start.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me