Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Flight Rising Club! (OPENED though some kinks)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising Club! (OPENED though some kinks) [CLOSED]
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#401 Posted: 16:51:26 11/08/2013
Oh, so it's an old update. Weird how I haven't seen that part then...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#402 Posted: 16:52:36 11/08/2013
I just noticed it now.
#403 Posted: 16:57:48 11/08/2013
But then again, since it's an old update, maybe they decided to try out the hardware right away, so what's why the site is still down?
#404 Posted: 16:59:22 11/08/2013
Not sure. Possibly. I think they'd want to try it while it's open, maybe to see if it can handle things with several users online?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:59:47 11/08/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#405 Posted: 17:05:06 11/08/2013
Possibly.

This reminds me of my friend who actually expected from me to make an adoptable site similar to Flight Rising with her. I have only one PC and no servers what-so-ever. So WTF... XD
#406 Posted: 19:42:55 11/08/2013
Though, for how long have they had registration down? I remember I wanted to sign up probably a year or so ago, and it said that they're not accepting users at that time.
#407 Posted: 21:15:57 11/08/2013
Ah, right. Maybe I visited it while they were still working on the site at the very beginning..
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#408 Posted: 22:13:50 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Another page. I guess I need to get up earlier. But, any owl. If you are on of those night owls that wait for their daily turns and such there's a maintenance break when their clocks reach midnight to give the players their turns and such. Which is normally an hour long process.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#409 Posted: 22:20:54 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Maybe.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#410 Posted: 22:37:43 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
You mean when they are giving the turns? No, even registered users can't log in during the hour maintenance.
---
icon from Empoh
#411 Posted: 23:21:57 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
But after that hour everyone can sign in. So, yeah.
---
icon from Empoh
#412 Posted: 23:32:02 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
So how long until then?

Well since it's daily. Unless if the site is already maintenance. It would be back to normal schedule when FR is up again.
---
icon from Empoh
#413 Posted: 00:36:12 12/08/2013
Lots of sudden activity. Look at the online users. Quite a few. All beta testers or admins though.
#414 Posted: 00:42:52 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Maybe they are testing it out. To make sure it works fine so there's no further delay. And I noticed that they have updated a bit on the selection side. It now glows for which section you choose.
---
icon from Empoh
#415 Posted: 00:44:25 12/08/2013
It needs to be up soon or I'll explode. >.<
#416 Posted: 00:45:57 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Hopefully it would be up soon.
---
icon from Empoh
#417 Posted: 01:00:10 12/08/2013
Hmm. I clicked the ''Sign Up!'' button and it was empty. I don't know if that's good or bad. XD
#418 Posted: 01:01:50 12/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Hmm. I clicked the ''Sign Up!'' button and it was empty. I don't know if that's good or bad. smilie

Same thing happened to me too.
#419 Posted: 01:03:46 12/08/2013
Maybe they thought that message was unnecessary now and hopefully we'll be able to register in a day or two? :P

Or that... XD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:07 12/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#420 Posted: 01:08:06 12/08/2013
*imagines possibilities*
*mind remains blank*
#421 Posted: 01:37:49 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: shorty
Considering how many users are on testing it right now, I would think it wouldn't be that long until it's up again. I'm hoping it'll at least be up in the next few days.

Or less then a few days.
---
icon from Empoh
#422 Posted: 01:52:14 12/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Hmm. I clicked the ''Sign Up!'' button and it was empty. I don't know if that's good or bad. smilie

Same thing happened to me too.

Okay, now it's showing the same thing again. Maybe that entire blank screen thing was a glitch or something.
#423 Posted: 02:08:47 12/08/2013
User number 1. :O
http://flightrising.com/main.p...b=userpage&id=1
#424 Posted: 02:54:24 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
An Earth Shaker
---
icon from Empoh
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#425 Posted: 02:55:41 12/08/2013
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3fd...yisteo1_500.png
#426 Posted: 03:02:36 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Da crap?
---
icon from Empoh
#427 Posted: 03:44:11 12/08/2013
I had a really weird FR dream. smilie But the dream did tell me what flight I should be in.
#428 Posted: 03:45:46 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I had a really weird FR dream. smilie But the dream did tell me what flight I should be in.

Strange.
---
icon from Empoh
#429 Posted: 03:50:53 12/08/2013
It really weirded me out.
#430 Posted: 03:56:53 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Well now. Care to describe?
---
icon from Empoh
#431 Posted: 04:01:54 12/08/2013
Wall of text... Yes. Okay, so this is exactly what I sent my IRL friend (too lazy to retype it) so not all of it will make sense. Some of it has my IRL friends in it, and it's written in a way that is me directly talking to my friends, so I say "you" a lot, but that's directed towards the friend I sent this to. The ending is also horrifyingly cliché. I mean, it almost hurts.

BTW all of my friends were in this and everyone is a dragon... ._. Yeah.

So, I was at this weird kind of training camp, kinda like a military camp, where you learned combat skills and survival skills. Kinda like the Hunger Games training. And after we completed training we would apply for a Flight, kinda like how you apply for a college or a job. But the decision was very important. It would determine how you would live out the rest of your life, and who your friends, and enemies, would be. If you weren't deserving of any Flight, any at all, you would be banished, never to return. All of the Flights would be your enemies, and everyone would hate you. Yeah. It was scary. So, it was the last day of training, and everyone was talking about what Flight they wanted to be in. Some people made little popularity groups based on who wanted to be in what Flight. But, some people were undecided, and awkwardly stood to the side. You decided to go off with Trix to the Shadow group without second thoughts, leaving me alone with Anna, Emma, SiA, and Reagan. We stood, and talked a little, about the Flights. SiA and Emma started a long conversation together, and me, Anna, and Reagan started to listen in. SiA and Emma both decided on what they wanted, wished us luck, and walked off to the Arcane group. It was just us three. Anna looked down at the rocky ground, and Reagan looked around at the groups. She caught her eye on one of them, and seemed to be deep in thought. Every now and then, she would look at me, then the group, then back at me again. She sighed, and looked down at her feet like Anna. She mumbled something under her breath, and I couldn't hear. I asked her what she said, and she spoke a little louder. "I wanna be in the Light Flight." She told me. I stared at her, and looked down, staring at my feet. She came up and wished me luck, and decided to fly over to the Light group. (Keeping in mind we are dragons). It was just me and Anna. We started to talk a little more on what we wanted, when all of the sudden, a large group of dragons catches our view as they gracefully land on the ledges of the school/camp. It was the gods, here to collect their new Flight members. We had run out of time. You, Trix, SiA, Emma, and Reagan look at us nervously, and Anna threw up. I was just paralyzed with fear. I thought it was over. The teachers/wardens grabbed me and Anna gently, but firmly by the wings and pulled us back behind the others, giving us a angry, yet disappointed look. Anna threw up again. We looked over as the gods had the dragons stand in a line, so they could get a good look at what dragons they were choosing to represent their Flight. The Earthshaker rejects a rather moody looking dragon, and accepts all of the other dragons, and rounds them up to a ledge labeled with the Earth Flight emblem. Almost all the other non-important-to-the-dream dragon gods accept nearly all of the dragons that applied into their flight, and rounded them to the ledge labeled with their emblem. The Arcanist looks down at the applied dragons. He walks by, and seems to look into them. Almost as if he were reading their thoughts. He stopped at SiA, and studied her hard. He then turned away, and continued down the line. All were accepted. SiA and Emma were safe. The Lightweaver looked down at her dragon applicants and instantly accepted them all, claiming they all had pure intentions, and would be great dragons. She could tell just by a glance. Reagan was safe. The Shadowbinder took a long, close look at all of the dragons that applied for the Shadow Flight. She accepted them all, well, all but one. The giant brown dragon that seemed a little bit... Off. You and Trix were safe. The gods lead all of the remaining dragons they chose to the ledge with their emblem. The teachers/wardens had me, Anna, and the dragons that had been rejected earlier stand in a line in front of all the gods. The gods came up and picked from "the rejected pile", adding to their group. The Windsinger leapt up to Anna, shouting at all the other gods, saying "This ones MINE!", causing all the other gods to laugh, and the dragons to chuckle. It was just me, and that moody dragon left. The dragons stood back, making a gesture that they were done. The teachers/wardens came up, and surrounded me and the other dragon, slowly making us step back to a ledge with spiky rocks below. The wardens voice was loud and deep, and gives me haunted chill every time I remember it. "You will be banished, as of now. Your path with the Flights and our society has come to an end. You must leave and never return! If you return you will be captured and killed! Do you understand?" He growled at me and the other dragon. The other dragon nervously nodded, and turned, flying off the ledge into the distance. I remained. The warden looked at me hard, and growled. "Do you understand?" He asked again, in a more forceful tone. I remained, and I did something really stupid.

Spoiler for cliché ness.
I grabbed the warden by his neck and pushed him backwards into the dirt. Everyone I knew screamed at me. Why did I do it? Because I'd rather die than live a life in complete solitude, when I would be always hated by everyone. I said those exact words out loud to the groups. The warden rose, furious, and started to charge at me, when he was stopped by a god. "You don't attack someone for having courage to stand up for themselves. I see that as a very useful skill. This one has potential to make it in this world, unlike the other. This one will stay, and I will proudly accept her into my Flight. I see great things in my Flights future, and I see greater things in all of my dragons I have accepted today. This is an amazing group of young dragons, and they will shape this world for the better. I can tell. We all have our ways of making the world great, but only few can make the world greater then what it is already. This will be a bright future, even though I sense darkness ahead. But darkness is not always bad. Sometimes the world needs change. And sometimes we need to bring it. I can tell there will be many adventures ahead. Not only for these dragons here today, but for the world we call home." The god finished her words, and the gods left with their new additions. I had a Flight. I had a friend. The travel was a few hours by flight, but when we arrived it was beautiful. It was amazing. All I had ever dreamed of. I landed with the group and the god landed after. The last thing I saw and heard before I woke up, was the Shadowbinder, approaching me, and gently saying: "Welcome to the Shadow Flight."

But honestly, don't bother reading it, it's stupid and boring. smilie
#432 Posted: 04:11:22 12/08/2013
I read it. That's such a groovy dream omg ;__;

You were in it. You also had a friendship with someone you'll never know. smilie
#433 Posted: 04:17:24 12/08/2013
I read it. That's such a groovy dream omg ;__;

You were in it. You also had a friendship with someone you'll never know. smilie

Yes I noticed I was in it smilie THANKS.
Omg "Who are you people??" smilie

It's weird though. You do seem a lot like my friend Emma. smilie
#434 Posted: 04:24:26 12/08/2013
GUYS! GUYS! FR IS BACK UP! No registration though...
#435 Posted: 04:26:33 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quite the interesting dream there.
---
icon from Empoh
#436 Posted: 04:49:05 12/08/2013
Omg FR avatars. Must. Use.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=icon
#437 Posted: 04:50:24 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
GUYS! GUYS! FR IS BACK UP! No registration though...

Fo' Real? I'll go ahead and check it out now. I'll go ahead see why registration is not up.
---
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me