Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#1201 Posted: 20:57:41 09/08/2013
Over here it's entirely the opposite. You'd be a very, very lucky person to find a Croat that is open minded and accepts others for who they are. I kind of blame religion, since people call us Second Vatican, so gay/bi is taboo, and then there are those damn patriots who love their country oh so much and don't accept anyone that's from different country. Especially Serbians... we're kinda like typical American Christians, just that we are more aware of the world, even more than our own country and take even more interest in other countries than our own. I don't mean to offend Americans on this topic with this. :x

Yup. When torok gets in there, it's bound to involve lots of drama. XD

Look at us. Getting to another page by talking about weather and social cultures. XD

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:52 09/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#1202 Posted: 21:02:18 09/08/2013
You guys are getting deep *tries not to disturb but fails xD

*sigh* another failed ND attempt, thought they went to 0 hours before they died, apparently not /:

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 12:36:55 10/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#1203 Posted: 21:05:23 09/08/2013
I've already told you that when it hits 0, it dies Kerry. D8
#1204 Posted: 21:06:28 09/08/2013
Oh, oops, oh well - guess I'll try again some other time xP

How are ya Cynderfyre?
---
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1205 Posted: 21:10:47 09/08/2013
Definitely come to Britain and avoid all of that. Its nonsense. You'd think the world would get on and advance a bit and become a little more accepting. I personally am not religious, I am perfectly willing to accept all peoples' beliefs and I would never be able to prove or disprove any such beliefs, but when they're that prominent and still enforcing that kind of society... It's just like something from the middle ages. Religion being the cause of discrimination throughout a society is a medieval notion in my eyes. And people trying to shove their beliefs down other peoples' throats is just irritating. I hope I don't offend anybody when I say these things, obviously it doesn't apply to all religious people by any means.

The drama was pretty laughable. Annoying but interesting to watch.

EDIT: Kerry! I'm fine thanks, having a good old rant about the state of the planet. :P How are you?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:49 09/08/2013 by Cynderfyre
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#1206 Posted: 21:13:57 09/08/2013
Eggs that still haven't hatched, [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
Wow
Such signature
#1207 Posted: 21:17:11 09/08/2013
Yoshi, since they've got such low time left, do you use ER websites?

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#1208 Posted: 21:17:44 09/08/2013
Quote: Yoshi
Eggs that still haven't hatched, [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

if they are close to dying (3 days and 23 hours or less) put it in ER
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1209 Posted: 21:18:47 09/08/2013
Quote: Eevee88

How do I do that?
---
Wow
Such signature
#1210 Posted: 21:19:24 09/08/2013
Quote: Cynderfyre
Definitely come to Britain and avoid all of that. Its nonsense. You'd think the world would get on and advance a bit and become a little more accepting. I personally am not religious, I am perfectly willing to accept all peoples' beliefs and I would never be able to prove or disprove any such beliefs, but when they're that prominent and still enforcing that kind of society... It's just like something from the middle ages. Religion being the cause of discrimination throughout a society is a medieval notion in my eyes. And people trying to shove their beliefs down other peoples' throats is just irritating. I hope I don't offend anybody when I say these things, obviously it doesn't apply to all religious people by any means.

EDIT: Kerry! I'm fine thanks, having a good old rant about the state of the planet. :P How are you?

Couldn't agree more with what you posted here...

Thats good - and so I see, haha xD I'm good thanks - finally finished a 3d puzzle of the Taj Mahal :P

ER'd them - they have under 4 days so they can be added to the emergency room (ER). They normally hatch pretty quickly after that :3
---
#1211 Posted: 21:21:46 09/08/2013

How do I do that?

Dont care if I'm double posted - I'm too lazy to edit. You can add them to various similar sites - but I tend to use this one. You simply copy the code in the URL of the egg/hatchling and submit. You can also add your scroll here which is actually easier to do :P Hope that helped
---
#1212 Posted: 21:25:14 09/08/2013
Quote: katkerrykat

What code should I use?

How do I do that?

Dont care if I'm double posted - I'm too lazy to edit. You can add them to various similar sites - but I tend to use this one. You simply copy the code in the URL of the egg/hatchling and submit. You can also add your scroll here which is actually easier to do smilie Hope that helped

What code should I use?
---
Wow
Such signature
#1213 Posted: 21:25:56 09/08/2013
Exactly. There have been so many protest by LGBT members and everyone said the same thing, that it feels like we live in medieval age. We've had gay prides in capital, Zagreb, about 10 times maybe? I don't know, but it all went well...yet, on another big town on the seaside...madness. People threw rocks at each other on the parade, there were special forces, helicopters, small bombs...just crazy.

OMG such a late reply ffffffff
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:19 09/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1214 Posted: 21:30:35 09/08/2013

How do I do that?

Dont care if I'm double posted - I'm too lazy to edit. You can add them to various similar sites - but I tend to use this one. You simply copy the code in the URL of the egg/hatchling and submit. You can also add your scroll here which is actually easier to do smilie Hope that helped

What code should I use?

I'll use my dragon for example; [User Posted Image] When you click it, you get a URL address like this; http://dragcave.net/view/3NaL Your dragon's code is the last part of that link - the part straight after /view/ (for this dragon, its 3NaL). You copy this code and paste it into the little boxes shown on that website
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:19 09/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#1215 Posted: 21:37:34 09/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Exactly. There have been so many protest by LGBT members and everyone said the same thing, that it feels like we live in medieval age. We've had gay prides in capital, Zagreb, about 10 times maybe? I don't know, but it all went well...yet, on another big town on the seaside...madness. People threw rocks at each other on the parade, there were special forces, helicopters, small bombs...just crazy.

Perhaps as other countries around them change, countries like Croatia just might decide to try and catch up. Or maybe they'll stubbornly stay behind, who knows.

At least at some point you will have the opportunity to get away from a country full of that and go to a more accepting place.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1216 Posted: 21:37:57 09/08/2013

What code should I use?

I'll use my dragon for example; [User Posted Image] When you click it, you get a URL address like this; http://dragcave.net/view/3NaL Your dragon's code is the last part of that link - the part straight after /view/ (for this dragon, its 3NaL). You copy this code and paste it into the little boxes shown on that website

Ok thanks!
---
Wow
Such signature
#1217 Posted: 21:40:33 09/08/2013

What code should I use?

Ok thanks!

NP - just make sure you check the times of your dragons every now and then - once they are under 4 days you can add them to the ER. Hope I explained everything ok xD
---
#1218 Posted: 21:47:03 09/08/2013

Perhaps as other countries around them change, countries like Croatia just might decide to try and catch up. Or maybe they'll stubbornly stay behind, who knows.

At least at some point you will have the opportunity to get away from a country full of that and go to a more accepting place.

We're already trying to change. We have just now started with sex education at schools, and our prime minister is trying to ban any theories from religious school books that say homosexuality is an illness, though we apparently signed the contract with Vatican, so we have to follow their rules for now. We also have these very, um, sexual adverts on TV involving lesbians and gays, though they're all kinda hidden in the background. Except for one internet add where they pretty much said it's alright to date 2 men and a woman at once. XD
#1219 Posted: 21:55:50 09/08/2013

We're already trying to change. We have just now started with sex education at schools, and our prime minister is trying to ban any theories from religious school books that say homosexuality is an illness, though we apparently signed the contract with Vatican, so we have to follow their rules for now. We also have these very, um, sexual adverts on TV involving lesbians and gays, though they're all kinda hidden in the background. Except for one internet add where they pretty much said it's alright to date 2 men and a woman at once. XD

The change will take a while, but at least they are putting effort into making a change. Once the official things begin to change, slowly the people will begin to follow. Your system of advertisements does sound very interesting though :P
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1220 Posted: 21:59:08 09/08/2013
I know... it was actually about choosing different packages for T-Com internet service, I think, and those partners the girl had in the advert represented those internet packages, so it was pretty much like ''If you can, why not have it all?!'' XD
#1221 Posted: 22:10:24 09/08/2013
I'm intrigued. But I presume there's not English version of the advert :/ Shame, I'd be interested to see it :P
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1222 Posted: 22:15:53 09/08/2013
Well, here is that ad if you still want to see. I think you would pretty much get what is it about. XD
And I made a mistake. It's apparently BonBon, not T-Com. Though I think they're pretty much the same thing.
#1223 Posted: 22:20:24 09/08/2013
I have no words, that was... interesting ...The older couples' faces though XD
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1224 Posted: 22:24:34 09/08/2013
Yeah. XD
There's another one with a girl observing various men. One knows how to hump an arcade machine pretty well, the other is good at licking an orange, the third is good at squeezing the ball, and the fourth one rubs the chicken...so the girl invites them all out since she can't decide, and the ad says ''Be open for all combinations'', just like in that previous one. I like the ad and the orange-licking man... *shot* XD
#1225 Posted: 22:30:21 09/08/2013
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

2 days left D; they should be fine now~
---
#1226 Posted: 22:35:33 09/08/2013
Yeah. XD
There's another one with a girl observing various men. One knows how to hump an arcade machine pretty well, the other is good at licking an orange, the third is good at squeezing the ball, and the fourth one rubs the chicken...so the girl invites them all out since she can't decide, and the ad says ''Be open for all combinations'', just like in that previous one. I like the ad and the orange-licking man... *shot* XD

I... I don't even know how to respond to that... You just get the best advertisements clearly, dear lord
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1227 Posted: 22:39:10 09/08/2013
Haha, yeah. Then another one with maid riding a tractor and turning on some guy with a motor saw... I'd post but last time I posted something similar, it got deleted by dark. XD
#1228 Posted: 22:46:33 09/08/2013
You have the best kinds of advertisements. The best.

On a forum as troll-filled as this I'm a bit surprised Dark finds and deletes little things like that. After all this time I'm still vaguely paranoid about what language I can use on this topic because I feel like Dark is going to jump on me...
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1229 Posted: 22:51:36 09/08/2013
Though that was before mods, and I sorta posted some furry-like image that revealed a little bit too much of some girl's upper parts, so I'm not surprised. And only time my posts got deleted for swearing was because I was using the F and S word too many times in one post, so...you should be safe. :P
#1230 Posted: 23:01:09 09/08/2013
Okay then. I just remember one or two posts of mine being deleted for what I think was something milder than that... I can't remember what it was to be honest. It might even have been something more unsuitable than I remember but I don't know.

*Climbs to the highest peak of a mountain* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- *climbs back down and runs from mods*
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1231 Posted: 23:12:23 09/08/2013
Cause I'm awkward and like interupting *shot* I actually managed to catch an abandoned hatchling :3

[User Posted Image]
---
#1232 Posted: 23:16:40 09/08/2013
Cause I'm awkward and like interupting *shot* I actually managed to catch an abandoned hatchling :3

[User Posted Image]

Lucky! I missed an abandoned purple hatchling the day I got back... Damn quick people with their quick internets...

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:21 09/08/2013 by Cynderfyre
#1233 Posted: 23:20:45 09/08/2013

[User Posted Image]

Lucky! I missed an abandoned purple hatchling the day I got back... Damn quick people with their quick internets...

The hatchlings tend to get snapped up pretty quickly, was pretty surprised I caught it :3
---
#1234 Posted: 23:26:41 09/08/2013

[User Posted Image]

The hatchlings tend to get snapped up pretty quickly, was pretty surprised I caught it :3

I've had a few lucky encounters in the past, I think only purples and mints. Good thing is that a lot of abandoned eggs are almost/at the time at which they can hatch, put them in a few ERs and voila, hatchling.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#1235 Posted: 00:14:57 10/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
[User Posted Image]
Caveborn.

I already have enough of these myself, so I'm going to see if anyone'll trade it with me :3

O.O.....
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#1236 Posted: 11:16:57 10/08/2013
*Le bump" No idea what to say, but man this thing fell nearly to the bottom of the list.

EDIT: I now has 142 water dragons, gonna aim for 150 atleast :3

EDIT2: God these names http://dragcave.net/user/Melosk XD Especially on page 59.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:29:21 10/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#1237 Posted: 12:31:13 10/08/2013
I can see you're talking to yourself, Kerry. XD
#1238 Posted: 12:35:30 10/08/2013
I know..I do that. XD

http://dragcave.net/view/g65Z Cant believe s/he was able to call it that...XD
---
#1239 Posted: 12:38:52 10/08/2013
Unleash the ban hammer because of the name~ XD

And I have to say I'm getting tired of DC again. XD
#1240 Posted: 12:41:53 10/08/2013
Totally XD

Really? I'm ok - I just want to catch a freakin' opal XD
---
#1241 Posted: 12:43:45 10/08/2013
It's just...you do nothing but snatch dragons and breed them to make fancy lineages. It's cool when you don't have many dragons, but once you have pretty much all of them...meh. XD
#1242 Posted: 12:46:35 10/08/2013
Fair enough..that and your too distracted by flight rising. I'm gonna laugh so hard if you cant get in *shot* XD
---
#1243 Posted: 12:50:22 10/08/2013
True. And don't you bloody say that or I'm going to shoot you through the screen... XD
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1244 Posted: 12:53:20 10/08/2013
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
I bread these 2 dragons to produce this one!
[User Posted Image]
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
#1245 Posted: 12:56:58 10/08/2013
True. And don't you bloody say that or I'm going to shoot you through the screen... XD

Lol I'm doomed then XD
---
#1246 Posted: 13:01:00 10/08/2013
Especially if HDAZ and SiA also can't join. We'll all be onto you. XD

And get your lazy arse on Skype. XD
#1247 Posted: 13:01:45 10/08/2013
Yeah smilie

Nope - I'm thinking about heading off the the library..and I've to pot some spider plants..I'll be on later though XP
---
#1248 Posted: 13:03:02 10/08/2013
Screw the library, you can download all PDF files off the internet. XD
#1249 Posted: 13:07:25 10/08/2013
Screw downloading, I love books XD And I kinda have to hand one back anyways~ I also want a look in Tesco XD
---
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me