Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Super Smash Bros. U / 3DS topic!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
All Purpose Super Smash Bros. U / 3DS topic! [CLOSED]
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#251 Posted: 16:53:00 08/08/2013
That's what I thought. But the Wii deserves to get SSB4
#underratedconsole
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#252 Posted: 17:00:42 08/08/2013
It's not an underrated console it just they want to replace it, I think it went from N64 to GameCube to Wii and now WiiU that's just the way it goes
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#253 Posted: 17:16:59 08/08/2013
To anyone who's ever said Sonic is the worst character in Brawl (I've seen it said many times), I just beat Boss Battles on Intense with Sonic.

Can't wait to play as him online in SSB4, assuming he's still in it (he is, as of now, since nobody has actually been deconfirmed).
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#254 Posted: 13:45:41 09/08/2013
Quote: Ninpire
It's not an underrated console it just they want to replace it, I think it went from N64 to GameCube to Wii and now WiiU that's just the way it goes

How come the lane consoles get the good games? No offense; for those who like/have the WiiU/3DS
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#255 Posted: 13:48:19 09/08/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
So it's just for Wii u and 3ds? That sux. They're basically the only systems I don't have. Btw, my cousin told me that Wii u games work on the Wii. I'm skeptical about this. Is it true?

Nope WII games work on WII U.
---
#256 Posted: 13:54:08 09/08/2013
*sigh* Looks like I won't get SSB4 then, if WiiU games don't work on the Wii. smilie
#257 Posted: 13:59:31 09/08/2013
*sigh* Looks like I won't get SSB4 then, if WiiU games don't work on the Wii. smilie

Get a 3DS or WII U!

I am getting WII U!
---
#258 Posted: 14:08:29 09/08/2013
I can't. I'm not allowed. My mom says that 3Dses are too babyish, and that WiiUs are dumb
#259 Posted: 14:09:31 09/08/2013

Wii games aren't gonna be made anymore, just like how GameCube games, game boy games, ps1 games aren't made anymore. Might as well move on
#260 Posted: 14:13:18 09/08/2013
I can't. I'm not allowed. My mom says that 3Dses are too babyish, and that WiiUs are dumb

Why did she lie?

Why didn't she say the truth Too expensive or just no
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:05 09/08/2013 by wreckingballbob
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#261 Posted: 14:22:05 09/08/2013

Wow.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#262 Posted: 14:38:29 09/08/2013

Wii U? Stupid?
800-bit, beautifully detailed, amazing graphics? Stupid?

[User Posted Image]
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#263 Posted: 14:48:51 09/08/2013
Alright where is Yoshi, Captain Falcon and Ness.
---
#264 Posted: 14:53:26 09/08/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob

And JigglyPuff (unfortunately), I'm very certain all 12 SSB. veterans will make it into the game.
---
#265 Posted: 14:54:46 09/08/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

And JigglyPuff (unfortunately), I'm very certain all 12 SSB. veterans will make it into the game.

Oops forgot about Jigglypuff...

I bet a lot of characters don't make it to SSB4.
---
#266 Posted: 14:58:32 09/08/2013

21 spaces left. (That is if they are including the same amount of characters as Brawl, which I believe they said they were going to do.)
---
#267 Posted: 15:02:48 09/08/2013

21 spaces left. (That is if they are including the same amount of characters as Brawl, which I believe they said they were going to do.)

Actually, there may be even less characters than Brawl, according to Sakurai. Depends on how much content the 3DS version can handle.
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#268 Posted: 15:04:21 09/08/2013
Since Lucario has his new Mega Evolution thing, maybe he'll came back in that form
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#269 Posted: 15:04:45 09/08/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Actually, there may be even less characters than Brawl, according to Sakurai. Depends on how much content the 3DS version can handle.

They're seriously gonna let the 3DS' capabilities affect the Wii U version?
---
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#270 Posted: 15:07:10 09/08/2013
#underratedconsole

Not really. The Wii has had its SSB game. Only makes sense for the next one to be on the next console up.
#271 Posted: 15:09:38 09/08/2013

yeah it sucks!
---
#272 Posted: 15:10:35 09/08/2013
I heard they were having a really hard time trying to get the Ice Climbers into the 3DS version.
---
#273 Posted: 15:10:56 09/08/2013
Quote: bisylizzie
#underratedconsole

Not really. The Wii has had its SSB game. Only makes sense for the next one to be on the next console up.

Yeah, the other previous installments all went with the latest console
---
#274 Posted: 15:13:25 09/08/2013
I heard they were having a really hard time trying to get the Ice Climbers into the 3DS version.

R.I.P Ice Climbers...
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#275 Posted: 15:18:24 09/08/2013
I hope that some characters have easter eggs like snake and the Star Fox characters.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#276 Posted: 15:22:47 09/08/2013
I hope the news about Little Mac is true.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#277 Posted: 15:25:36 09/08/2013

Yup.

That's big name Nintendo developers for you. As great as they are, they all have annoying little quirks.

Miyamoto doesn't know when to finish a game, and won't trust other devs with his IPs even when he has no ideas for them (which is why we haven't seen a Starfox or F-Zero game in years).

And Sakurai seems to contradict himself all over the place lately. He says that he doesn't want the two versions of the new Smash Bros to be too different. But then he says he is treating them as separate games. Then he says he wants the character roster to be identical on both systems. But THEN, he says that the stage line-up is completely different on both versions. And then he announces a bunch of features that may be exclusive to the 3DS.
And don't get me started on "no story mode because YouTube".

As much as I love Nintendo, as much as I respect it's biggest developers, and as much as I am looking forward to the Wii U's future more than I am looking forward to the PS4 or Xbox One right now, I can't deny that Nintendo and it's employees have a very backwards and obtuse view on things sometimes.
---
#278 Posted: 15:31:56 09/08/2013

Yup.

That's big name Nintendo developers for you. As great as they are, they all have annoying little quirks.

Miyamoto doesn't know when to finish a game, and won't trust other devs with his IPs even when he has no ideas for them (which is why we haven't seen a Starfox or F-Zero game in years).

And Sakurai seems to contradict himself all over the place lately. He says that he doesn't want the two versions of the new Smash Bros to be too different. But then he says he is treating them as separate games. Then he says he wants the character roster to be identical on both systems. But THEN, he says that the stage line-up is completely different on both versions. And then he announces a bunch of features that may be exclusive to the 3DS.

As much as I love Nintendo, as much as I respect it's biggest developers, and as much as I am looking forward to the Wii U's future more than I am looking forward to the PS4 or Xbox One right now, I can't deny that Nintendo and it's employees have a very backwards and obtuse view on things sometimes.

What do you mean 'because of YouTube?'
---
#279 Posted: 15:33:45 09/08/2013

Yup.

People uploaded video's of it and Sakurai said if people watch them they wont play the story themselves so it is not returning smilie
---
#280 Posted: 15:37:32 09/08/2013

Yup.

People uploaded video's of it and Sakurai said if people watch them they wont play the story themselves so it is not returning smilie

Spoilered for language.
[User Posted Image]
---
#281 Posted: 15:41:35 09/08/2013

Spoilered for language.
[User Posted Image]

It is just so the game,e comes at quicker and they can be lazy.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#282 Posted: 16:36:14 09/08/2013

Spoilered for language.
[User Posted Image]

I agree. NOT EVERYONE GOES ON YOUTUBE!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#283 Posted: 16:36:17 09/08/2013

Wii games aren't gonna be made anymore, just like how GameCube games, game boy games, ps1 games aren't made anymore. Might as well move on

smilie
smilie
smilie
no more Wii games
Nintendo
plz
think of the children with wiis
#284 Posted: 16:43:55 09/08/2013

smilie
smilie
smilie
no more Wii games
Nintendo
plz

They still are making Wii games >.> Plus the Wii's had a very long life span with an excellent selection of games throughout, asking for even more would just be greedy. The consoles already got: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong Country Returns, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Punch-Out!!, Sonic Colours, No More Heroes, Okami, MadWorld, Resident Evil 4, Wii Sports Resort, and Animal Crossing: City Folk just to name a few. >.>
---
#285 Posted: 16:45:58 09/08/2013
Well, I just got a wii a few years ago.
#286 Posted: 16:47:17 09/08/2013

Well, if you're struggling to find good games for it, I would be happy to help.
---
#287 Posted: 16:50:50 09/08/2013

Thanks. I can't find any. And when I do, my moms all like "That's babyish." when it's a teen game with blood and violence. But I'm pretty sure my mom got me that game anyway.
#288 Posted: 17:20:35 09/08/2013

Thanks. I can't find any. And when I do, my moms all like "That's babyish." when it's a teen game with blood and violence. But I'm pretty sure my mom got me that game anyway.

Have a look at the list I wrote earlier, those are probably the best ones. Also, it's weird that your mother would call games you want to buy babyish when your a 12 year old girl, A+ parenting.
---
#289 Posted: 17:26:50 09/08/2013
She's just overprotective. The game was LoZ: Twilight Princess. T. With blood and violence. That is not babyish. But I think she got me that anyway.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#290 Posted: 18:06:02 09/08/2013
She's just overprotective. The game was LoZ: Twilight Princess. T. With blood and violence. That is not babyish. But I think she got me that anyway.

If she thinks the Legend of Zelda series is "babyish", tell her to play Majora's Mask.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#291 Posted: 18:06:11 09/08/2013

smilie
smilie
smilie
no more Wii games
Nintendo
plz

They still are making Wii games >.> Plus the Wii's had a very long life span with an excellent selection of games throughout, asking for even more would just be greedy. The consoles already got: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong Country Returns, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Punch-Out!!, Sonic Colours, No More Heroes, Okami, MadWorld, Resident Evil 4, Wii Sports Resort, and Animal Crossing: City Folk just to name a few. >.>

I know they are but the Wii will eventually die and then something newer will most likely come along and the Wii U will die too smilie
#292 Posted: 18:08:11 09/08/2013

It's not called overprotective is she doesn't like you playing 'babyish' games, it' would be overprotective if she didn't want you playing mature games.
---
#293 Posted: 18:46:51 09/08/2013

It's not called overprotective is she doesn't like you playing 'babyish' games, it' would be overprotective if she didn't want you playing mature games.

It is, in my mom's case. She thinks baby games will dumb me down. And that CAN'T happen.
#294 Posted: 18:49:52 09/08/2013

It is, in my mom's case. She thinks baby games will dumb me down. And that CAN'T happen.

What is wrong with you mum?

Does she play games?
---
#295 Posted: 18:51:28 09/08/2013

Trust me, Zelda will NOT dumb you down. The games actually really make you think
---
#296 Posted: 19:07:19 09/08/2013
wbb: No. She doesn't play video games.
ar: I'll tell my mom that.
#297 Posted: 19:11:15 09/08/2013
wbb: No. She doesn't play video games.
ar: I'll tell my mom that.

Well if she hasn't played any games then she dosen't really have the right to judge them in the way she does. >.>
---
#298 Posted: 19:12:47 09/08/2013
She's just doing what you'd call "judging a book by its cover.".
#299 Posted: 19:18:38 09/08/2013
She's just doing what you'd call "judging a book by its cover.".

Not sure what to suggest there, but I wish you good luck with the whole situation, hopefully your mother will become more open-minded.
---
#300 Posted: 19:34:38 09/08/2013
Thanks. I think she got it for me for my birthday.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me