Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#1001 Posted: 22:29:22 06/08/2013
I should have like 500? Idk. Anyway my depression is getting better guys! smilie
---
Wow
Such signature
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1002 Posted: 22:29:25 06/08/2013
1002nd post!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:49 06/08/2013 by ClayFace
#1003 Posted: 22:29:51 06/08/2013
Beat you to it x3
---
Wow
Such signature
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#1004 Posted: 22:30:46 06/08/2013
Quote: ClayFace
1001th post!

Fail XP

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#1005 Posted: 22:31:48 06/08/2013
Why were you depressed, Yoshi? 8<

And damn now I have to post my dragons all over again.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#1006 Posted: 22:32:53 06/08/2013
1006 post
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1007 Posted: 22:34:40 06/08/2013
Because I have severe depression. So severe I almost killed myself because of it. But I'm better now. :3

My eggs, [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
Wow
Such signature
#1008 Posted: 22:36:12 06/08/2013
I know that feel, Yoshi. I know that feel. *pats back and clicks eggs*
#1009 Posted: 22:38:27 06/08/2013
Thanks smilie My Dad has it to. So you have depression? It's nice to now you're not alone. *Clicks eggs and dragons*
---
Wow
Such signature
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1010 Posted: 22:39:31 06/08/2013
Quote: katkerrykat
@Cynderfyre; We dont think you know about the magicarp icon (its next to the trophy), but you can actually get it just by using "splash" on the shallow water dragons for 40 days in a row. Me and Tena both agree you should enjoy this, as everyone fell for it. XD

I'm not sure what I was expecting there, but that was brilliant XD

Quote: Spyro-Fan
I know, though I always feel people will make fun of it somehow. And I always want to draw my ideas first, but last time I drew anything was 3 years ago. ._.
BTW, I still strangely remember your character Velika. :P

Not quite. During the summer it's really hot, up to 42 Celsius degrees. During winter it can be -20 degrees. Croatia is really dramatic with temperatures.

Same here, Yoshi. I should have about 300 more gems at least.

I remember you were a very good artist. If drawing helps you to let your ideas develop, you should go for it!

Velika! The ghost dragon, I remember... Sort of... I remember basing the design off an old concept of Malefor that looked female. And I'm pretty sure it was my sister who came up with the name, as far as I can remember.

And Croatia's temperature mood-swings look somewhat horrifying. How on Earth are you adapted to surviving either of those temperatures when they change so drastically within half a year?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1011 Posted: 22:39:46 06/08/2013
We're all bro's here Yoshi - me and Tena helped each other through our phases of depression. *clicks eggs*

EDIT:

Quote: Cynderfyre
@Cynderfyre; We dont think you know about the magicarp icon (its next to the trophy), but you can actually get it just by using "splash" on the shallow water dragons for 40 days in a row. Me and Tena both agree you should enjoy this, as everyone fell for it. XD

I'm not sure what I was expecting there, but that was brilliant XD

I'm glad you enjoyed it XD
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:38 06/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#1012 Posted: 22:44:08 06/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
HOLY ****
[User Posted Image]

I JUST WALKED IN AND FOUND IT!

Holly bejesus o.o Congrats! *clicked*
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1013 Posted: 22:45:51 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
HOLY ****
[User Posted Image]

;__________________;

So jelly.
#1014 Posted: 22:47:24 06/08/2013
*too lazy to quote*

@Yoshi: I've been depressed for about 2~3 years, but last year I managed to get better. Now I'm not as depressed and I don't have as many suicidal thoughts. I still get some 'episodes' when I'm really pathetic but at least it's gotten better. I'm not, um, naturally depressed if that's what you mean. I know that some people are. Just lots of things in life suck. :/

@Cynderfyre: Velika also means ''the great one'' in Croatia. So, cool name. I also remember your other shadow character that could disappear in shadows, but it didn't work with stained glass. Maybe that was Velika, I'm not sure.

And hell if I know. You just get used to it over a while. We just stay at home, eat watermelons, go to the beach and tease tourists. Though I don't know what's worse, summer or winter. XD
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1015 Posted: 22:51:59 06/08/2013
[pops head in suddenly]

Oh. There was another new release... [too busy obssessed with FR and becoming a millionaire on it to pay attention to Dragon Cave]

I read a few pages of this thread. Wonderful Dawn of The Malefor. HELLO CYNDERFYRE[sic] and yes, I'm not posting as often around here as of late. May change, I dunno...

I can breed Gen 2 Coppers for people who don't have any yet, if you want...and if they agree with me...e.e...none of my metallics, that are actually SUPPOSED to be as rare as Coppers, made any eggs as well...I suppose that is no surprise.

I can also breed:
Helllhorses (I can breed you a no-inbred pair, and 3rd gens with Hellhorse parents)
Thunders (Possibly, I have real good luck with breeding them. My one CB Thunder has about six thunder children.)
Stripes, So many stripes (I traded a Gen 2 Silver egg I bred for a load of Stripes, now they are everywhere)
MINTS (I have a breeding line of Lars____ mints, don't ask why. Ex: http://dragcave.net/lineage/j14zf)
Nebulas, so many Nebulas (I collected a load of them ;__; mostly CB ones so 2nd gen purebreds everywhere yay)
Bloodscale
Reds
Tri-horns (I love them)
Tsunamis
etc (the elusive etcetera dragon that doesn't exist)

I will breed anyone any of the above for free IF you don't have one...Lars-mint babies are always free unless you really want to trade me something for one...

I'm really trying to get a CB Blusang mate for my CB Blusang...goddamn Blusangs...

HOLY ****
[User Posted Image]

WAIT WHAT IS THIS THING IT IS SO DAMN SHINY I COULD PROBABLY TRADE IT FOR GOOD CRAP
[goes hunting]
#1016 Posted: 22:53:02 06/08/2013
*too lazy to quote*

@Yoshi: I've been depressed for about 2~3 years, but last year I managed to get better. Now I'm not as depressed and I don't have as many suicidal thoughts. I still get some 'episodes' when I'm really pathetic but at least it's gotten better. I'm not, um, naturally depressed if that's what you mean. I know that some people are. Just lots of things in life suck. :/

I just recently got diagnosed with depression. I'm depressed cause I was born with it.
---
Wow
Such signature
#1017 Posted: 22:54:50 06/08/2013
Wild! I knew you'd show up randomly XD

Wouldn't mind a copper if your offering - I dont have one, but do you want something in return though? I'd feel bad taking it for nothing ;-;

Howve you been wild?
---
#1018 Posted: 22:55:44 06/08/2013
What is this madness first Cynderfyre and now Wild, is dS getting better tonight all of sudden? :o

Aww, shame for that big IF. I'd give my left hand for more coppers. XD
#1019 Posted: 22:56:09 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ugh it's so hard finding good dragons anymore. DX
#1020 Posted: 22:58:17 06/08/2013
What is this madness first Cynderfyre and now Wild, is dS getting better tonight all of sudden? :o

I know! Its all fired up tonight! Pity I have to get up early tomorrow, I would have stayed longer .__.

Greedy bugger, you can breed. XD
---
#1021 Posted: 22:58:21 06/08/2013
Quote: Yoshi
*too lazy to quote*

I just recently got diagnosed with depression. I'm depressed cause I was born with it.

Uh... that must be fun... do you have to regularly take anti-depressants in that case or...?
#1022 Posted: 23:04:57 06/08/2013

Next thing you know everyone will be back and partying like the olden days :P

Also, HELLO WILD!

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:08 06/08/2013 by Cynderfyre
#1023 Posted: 23:06:45 06/08/2013
I feel slightly bad for the new users in that case. They must already feel left out with us 'veterans'. XD
#1024 Posted: 23:09:10 06/08/2013
Give them time and they will someday be among us... Well they might be... If we don't scare them off...
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1025 Posted: 23:09:46 06/08/2013
*too lazy to quote*

Uh... that must be fun... do you have to regularly take anti-depressants in that case or...?

Yeah if I don't I go NUTS. Lol x3
---
Wow
Such signature
#1026 Posted: 23:11:49 06/08/2013
I think we've already scared those poor people off.

I was going to breed you a rare Blusang dragon as a ''welcome back'' gift, but they refused. ;__;

Edit: I'd expect you to go nuts with pills... xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:23 06/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1027 Posted: 23:14:40 06/08/2013
Lol. Yeah I HAVE to have my meds.
---
Wow
Such signature
#1028 Posted: 23:15:24 06/08/2013
Not in the mood tonight... is a Blusang dragon a recent one then? I don't remember it.

Also I've just remembered that I have this dragon:
[User Posted Image]

WiSh, I'd forgotten how happy I was when I got you and you were WiSh
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1029 Posted: 23:16:25 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

OH MY GLAWB.
#1030 Posted: 23:21:27 06/08/2013

That sucks. I never had any medications, I preferred actual people's help over medications. But then again your case is entirely different.

I also feel it isn't really nice of me to discus such serious medical case since I've just met you. If I'm crossing some line here, tell me. XD

Not in the mood tonight... is a Blusang dragon a recent one then? I don't remember it.

[User Posted Image]

Yeah, it's kinda new-ish and rare. Took me a while to get it.

I've just randomly remembered how good your story writing skills were. Oh the awe I felt~
#1031 Posted: 23:24:08 06/08/2013

That sucks. I never had any medications, I preferred actual people's help over medications. But then again your case is entirely different.

I also feel it isn't really nice of me to discus such serious medical case since I've just met you. If I'm crossing some line here, tell me. smilie

No no. It's fine it makes me feel better talking about it smilie
---
Wow
Such signature
#1032 Posted: 23:29:17 06/08/2013

[User Posted Image]

I've just randomly remembered how good your story writing skills were. Oh the awe I felt~

Story writing skills? Did I ever write a fanfiction? I can't remember my RPs much but I'm pretty sure they were rather bad
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1033 Posted: 23:33:10 06/08/2013

I also feel it isn't really nice of me to discus such serious medical case since I've just met you. If I'm crossing some line here, tell me. XD

No no. It's fine it makes me feel better talking about it :)

Ah, alright. Well, you seem like a nice user so if you want to talk more about it or anything else, send a PM or whatever~ XD

[User Posted Image]

Story writing skills? Did I ever write a fanfiction? I can't remember my RPs much but I'm pretty sure they were rather bad

Well, I think you wrote some mini-stories on these topics out of fun. It's been ages and I can't remember well, I just remember that you were good at writing with all the details... derp. XD
#1034 Posted: 23:41:01 06/08/2013
@Spyro-Fan: I can't remember doing any of that XD actually, now you mention it, I can remember doing something once... I have no idea what, but like you said, mini-story thing on an old Eggs topic...
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#1035 Posted: 23:55:28 06/08/2013
D:
*shakes fist at SiA and HDAZ*
You probably got the ones I was clicking on!
smilie *glaring at you* smilie smilie

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Transfer Page! smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1036 Posted: 00:23:32 07/08/2013

Wouldn't mind a copper if your offering - I dont have one, but do you want something in return though? I'd feel bad taking it for nothing ;-;

Howve you been wild?

I've been fine...yeah, fine's just about it. Medical issues and all...;_;

I can definitely try to breed you one. I have at least one CB of each colour, which colour would you prefer (If I can breed it)? There's no need for anything in return, really!
#1037 Posted: 08:47:04 07/08/2013
Quote: Wild

Howve you been wild?

I've been fine...yeah, fine's just about it. Medical issues and all...;_;

I can definitely try to breed you one. I have at least one CB of each colour, which colour would you prefer (If I can breed it)? There's no need for anything in return, really!

Good luck with convincing her that she can have it for free. You'll have to say that you at least want a mint or something like that in return. xD

I just remembered that last night, I dreamed that Flight Rising's registration thing is back up... I should stop thinking about it. xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:52:42 07/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1038 Posted: 10:41:16 07/08/2013
I am not sure if it's going to work if it's already got views and clicks. I think it must have zero views and clicks until last 5 minutes or so, and then you bombard it with views. You fogged it so I don't know.
#1039 Posted: 13:34:13 07/08/2013
*Bump*

Never getting the other new release .___.

@Cynderfyre; I remember WiSh :3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:34:25 07/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#1040 Posted: 13:41:12 07/08/2013
Those adult opals look gorgeous. And I knew that those Duotone dragons would look hideous to me...I hate the colours they choose...
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1041 Posted: 13:42:54 07/08/2013
Those adult opals look gorgeous. And I knew that those Duotone dragons would look hideous to me...I hate the colours they choose...

so nice.
#1042 Posted: 13:43:19 07/08/2013
The opals look cool - IF ONLY MY SLOW EFFING INTERNET WOULD LET ME GET ONE. -____-;

Agreed, they aint the best looking..
---
#1043 Posted: 13:45:14 07/08/2013
Quote: Underian

so nice.

Sorry, the sprite looks ok but that dark orange/brown/red with purple just doesn't work for me.
my opinion. :V
#1044 Posted: 13:57:15 07/08/2013
Lets just hope the drop has some more new releases~
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1045 Posted: 14:04:39 07/08/2013
Dragons

[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]

Miracles:

**[User Posted Image]**[User Posted Image]
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me