Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Dubious Den (Skylanders RP/Private)
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The Dubious Den (Skylanders RP/Private) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#51 Posted: 02:58:22 25/07/2013
Ivy also began to follow, but stopped to take one last look at the Caracas of Thorn claw. she ripped out one of the leaves on her tail, and placed it on the remains. goodbye. Ivy turned back and ran after the rest of the group
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#52 Posted: 17:22:38 25/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I will be gone for the next few days, so don't do anything too drastic without me.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#53 Posted: 13:55:56 26/07/2013
Ooc: toki OK

" what now?" Asked sunburn-he knew one of the life kanders would react-
"I know !lets have a fight!"
"Camo....why do you always want to fight me....? Its my reason to hate you
The only thing you want is fighting....ugh"
Stealth turned around and settlet herself nect to ivy
"At least somone isnt cocky here"
Sunburn smiled and wsited for something to do
#54 Posted: 12:33:20 27/07/2013
"I dont understand why you guys are fighting each other here, comrades died..." Ivy said
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#55 Posted: 19:02:52 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
When Thunder got further into the cave, she saw a trail of blood AND a torn limb grasping onto the edge of a large whole, which confirmed Thunder's fear. "That creature is DEAD!!!" she yelled out before charging down the hole blindly.

It was an average drop to the floor, but down there, of coarse, was the creature feasting off the corps of Force Shield. And things looked even more gruesome when she looked beyond the creature and saw a cage filled with Mabu children. "What kind of creature is this?" she asked herself, waiting for the others.
#56 Posted: 23:51:26 28/07/2013
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
"I dont understand why you guys are fighting each other here, comrades died..." Ivy said

Camo looked up" in fact....why did we fight anywsys"
#57 Posted: 00:31:00 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, we should probably go down that hole and help Thunder," Voodood called out.
#58 Posted: 02:00:09 29/07/2013
"lets get this over with already," Ivy said, and flew down the hole.
---
#59 Posted: 13:46:23 29/07/2013
Sunburn flew down as well as he didnt see the rope around his leg.....and soon he hang down
"Stay there I free you" stealth elf said
"Where do you think i am going to" sunburn yelled
#60 Posted: 14:10:42 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Grrhrhrhrhrrr, so you didn't run away to cry for mamma, did you?" the creature asked before standing up. Thunder was actually kind of intimidated. She couldn't get over how huge the thing was. She didn't even notice her friends come down into the hole. "Just what the hell are you!?" she cried out. The giant creature turned to her direction, his crystal white gaze still apparent. "You don't notice? I'm you," he said before turning over to the cage with the kids in them. Thunder stomped her foot down. "No you're NOT!" she yelled. "You're right, not literally of coarse," he stated before walking over to the cage. After reaching the cage, the creature started to scratch itself. And then he started to make pleasured noises. Thunder had to wonder if this creature wasn't trying to be revolting on purpose in order to unnerve the group.

"I am made up of your complete power. I started out exactly like you, and then I hunted." The creature opened the cage and tried to swipe inside for the children. The children, of coarse, ran back, trying desperately to get away. "I am a parasitic creature who grows fat and powerful off of the life force of other living beings. Even from little CHILDREN!" Eventually, the monster grabbed one of the Mabu child and held him up by his arm. Voodood was NOT happy with this.

"Drop the child, demon spawn," Voodood called out, pointing his axe at the monster. He was hoping the others would join him in an attack. Terrafin pounded his fists together and got ready himself. But Thunder paused for a long time. She seemed to be thinking.
#61 Posted: 22:41:16 29/07/2013
Ooc: umm can you keep in mind i am using a phone...its gard to read so much
#62 Posted: 00:10:05 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Another long-story-short post: Thunder finds out that the creature is a manifestation of her power who gets stronger by killing others. The creature finished off Force Shield and is now going to try and eat a Mabu Child. Voodood wants each other to team up to stop it.
#63 Posted: 02:08:20 30/07/2013
Ivy growled, and stood upright, ready to throw some punches, but also spread her wings to throw any leaves
---
#64 Posted: 14:10:59 30/07/2013
Sunburn made his fire ready,stealth had her daggers right but camo was staring
Scared for what would happen
#65 Posted: 18:11:09 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ready..." Voodood started. "Set..." Thunder was still thinking about it. Manifestation of her own power. Her train of thought was broke as she noticed Terrafin charge head long into battle, first digging underground then jumping out to give the creature a body slam. ...Which resulted in the creature catching him mid-air and slamming him back to the ground. Angered, Terrafin punched the creature several times. Then the creature started LAUGHING! Like Terrafin's punches did nothing. "Why not give my belly your best shot?" the evil Mabu said. Terrafin wound up, sent a fist straight at the evil Mabu's gut and... hurt his fist in the process. That's where Thunder saw it wasn't a lie, the creature had turned to stone: Something Thunder was known for. "It cannot be true," Thunder said out loud.
#66 Posted: 01:19:33 31/07/2013
" yes it is"camo yelled...his fruit did not do a thing as he just turned around to see that stealth's left dagger just broke into pieces
#67 Posted: 23:59:01 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Not that," Thunder said before she turned to stone herself. Voodood shot a glance at her right after his axe-whip deflected off of the creature. "So it IS you in a way," he said after Thunder reformed into her normal self. "That can only mean this is a creature made of magic. AGONY'S MAGIC!"
#68 Posted: 00:32:27 01/08/2013
"looks like we got our work cut out for then," Ivy growled.
---
#69 Posted: 20:30:29 02/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The creature grabbed its stomach and started to jiggle it, again trying to be revolting to catch the group off guard. "If you think you can really scar me, try and do so," it said. But neither Thunder OR Voodood wanted to try anything. Everything they have done has merely tickled the ghastly giant. But... Voodood had a plan. As Terrafin came back to the group, Voodood asked everyone to huddle up.

"I don't think we can kill it," he said. "But perhaps we can distract it. Terrafin, there's a path to the left of the creature that could lead to a place. Well will distract the creature by attacking it while you open the cage and lead the children to safety. Is that a plan?" Terrafin roared up happily, seeming to like the plan.
#70 Posted: 23:18:06 02/08/2013
"im in for it" ivy whispered, "but what if it doesnt work?"
---
#71 Posted: 23:32:40 02/08/2013
sunburn shuddered and screamed, running away
both the life landers looked like doomed
#72 Posted: 00:23:12 03/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Voodood shrugged. "It's NOT if YOU THREE aren't going to cooperate," Voodood growled at Sunburn, Camo, and Stealth Elf.
#73 Posted: 10:53:18 03/08/2013
Stealth snarled back as camo facepalmed^" was that a good idea voodood?"
" nope.....its NEVER a good idea to start arguing with stealth" sunburn said, while looking to Thundet
#74 Posted: 12:28:08 03/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Thunder facepalmed herself. "We're doomed," she said in a disappointing tone. Voodood got angry. "Frankly, I just don't give a damn who I piss off," he said. "Either Stealth Elf cooperates or she can deal with "Blobu" herself." ...Blobu? That was actually kind of a clever nickname for the creature.
#75 Posted: 12:58:47 03/08/2013
"we need everyone in this, we saw what that creature can do" Ivy said.
---
#76 Posted: 02:33:51 04/08/2013
Sunburn and camo agreed....but it seemed that voodood and steath eold get into a fight while Blobu watchet
#77 Posted: 02:35:44 04/08/2013
Ooc: coukd you make it that far that stealth has to deal with Blobu herself? Like that the otthers give up working with her?
Oooh
How abiut her working with him????
#78 Posted: 02:59:32 04/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, but what's your plan afterward? Don't expect to be able to just kill him.
#79 Posted: 13:56:03 04/08/2013
Ooc: no i am not killing him....in fact i want stealth to be injured BY him
#80 Posted: 17:01:49 04/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay. You want her to be captured and held prisoner as well?
#81 Posted: 21:57:40 04/08/2013
ooc: YES, I can concentrate on sunny burn more then, ok, just let it get so far that our group leaves

you know what, I just make it that way

as camo looked at the big mabu, he started to shake, he started to shake but......what can he do with a oger and elf fighting for nothing, its nothing ihe could do, instead he whispered to sunburn" pss, shall we leave stealth here alone, she is a brat to everything" he muttered to sunburn
" I don't know, and leave her at the mercy of this ....THING?" sunburn said
camo nobbed....sunburn was brushing his feathers in nerve

ooc: just let blobu deal with her ok?
#82 Posted: 22:39:18 04/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ...Orc. ...Voodood is an Orc, not an Ogre.

"Well, Stealthy?" Voodood asked. "Are you going to cooperate or not? Cause rest assured, you cannot take him yourself."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:55 04/08/2013 by MugoUrth
#83 Posted: 00:17:19 05/08/2013
ooc: whoops.....

a simple snarl was the answer to voodoods question, as camo decided: " THATS IT i have enough of you, FARWELL"
sunburn on the otther hand felt this would be wrong, he walked over to voodood and asked him what he was going to do, cooperate or not, he reminded voodood that, if they dont cooperate, stealth would have no power to confront the mabu......camo didnt care , he grabbed sunburns paw and dragged him with him.....
stealth? she stood there, like.......just she stood still for no reason
" i dont care, i dont mind, this is too easy, why do they look so scared, if nobody is taking the glory, i take it"
#84 Posted: 02:20:10 05/08/2013
"if you die out there I will never forgive you" ivy said cheerfully, but with a hint of sarcasm In her tone.
---
#85 Posted: 18:02:13 05/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Fine," Voodood said. "But it's your funeral. HEY! Big guy! Someone's putting themselves up for a sacrifice. Will you let us pass if we put her up as a sacrifice?" While Voodood was talking, Terrafin was digging under them to free the children under the creature's nose. "Hmmm, interesting," the creature started. "I wanna see if she can keep me busy."
#86 Posted: 15:01:59 06/08/2013
"Busy??" Stealth snarlet
Camo looked from a distabce...he knew he would laugh so he started'hahahsaaaaa"
#87 Posted: 15:21:45 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"She's all yours," Voodood said starting to run off. Thunder was a bit scared. She didn't want to see Stealth get killed. "No! I'm not going! I'm staying here!" she yelled.

OOC: Is it alright if Thunder gets captured too?
#88 Posted: 18:53:36 06/08/2013
"camo!" Ivy growled at the other plant dragon, "you're laughing when a friend could get hurt? You must be dang crazy!"
---
#89 Posted: 21:46:17 06/08/2013
Ooc: yep all fine

" i dont care...we fight all day so why do i care?" Camo said
#90 Posted: 00:03:47 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, it looks like everyone's going," Thunder said. "These are the times I wish I had Brella with me." Terrafin had freed all the children by the time Blobu was ready. "Fine! Hit me with your best shot," it said, holding its arms out to hopefully counter stuff.
#91 Posted: 01:52:15 07/08/2013
Hoever...stealth did not attack
#92 Posted: 02:01:35 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The monster got closer to the group and took a swipe at both Thunder and Stealth. Thunder stepped back and curled her claws. "I'll do this for Force Shield, for Brella, and for EVERYONE ELSE!" Thunder then punched the ground, kicking up many stones at the monster. ...Which of coarse did nothing. Then the monster did a similar thing, except with a much stronger velosity, shooting out HUGE boulders at both Thunder and Stealth Elf. Thunder got knocked over by one and knocked out. This attack really hurt her.
#93 Posted: 02:12:18 07/08/2013
As co turnrd around just to see stealth gettin KO .....came smilrd" my wish haf come " he tought
#94 Posted: 02:21:26 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: What's going on?

Voodood shook his head as he saw the two getting knocked out. "Let's just get the kids to safety," he said, running down the path.

The monster picked Stealth and Thunder up and started to trail them off down another path. "Hmm hmm hmmm, I'm going to have fun with you two," he said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:59 07/08/2013 by MugoUrth
#95 Posted: 13:12:28 07/08/2013
Ooc: last sentence sounded wierd...you know.......what gender is Blobu?

"Lets go" camo said as he started to run
#96 Posted: 19:25:44 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Blobu has no gender, since he is a pure magical being.

Terrafin was helping the children along, even giving a piggy-back ride to one as they were going down the path. Eventually they came to a flight of stairs. This was likely the way out. ...But Voodood looked back down the tunnel, somewhat worried. "I don't know... Maybe we should go back."

Blobu was dragging Thunder and Stealth through the cave and eventually they came to a large room filled with lava. He walked over a bridge all the way to a throne against the wall. To each of his sides was a cage. He put Stealth Elf in one, then Thunder in the other. "Now, you two just sit here while I watch you," he said. Blobu had somewhat of a sense of humor.

OOC: ...I changed my mind. You guys can have more characters if you want.
#97 Posted: 21:28:18 07/08/2013
" maby......we should" sunburn said ,staring in the sky
" maby" camo said as well

As stealth finaly woke up, her eyes noticed the grin on Blobu's face as she snarled....but hold on a sec. ....her daggers had gone missing....

Camo suddenly fall over sunburns paw, slamming his bag all aboit, stealth's daggers fell out of it
" s-s-sunburn?" Camo stared at the daggers......his head went down
" i go back" he then said as he turned around
#98 Posted: 06:40:43 08/08/2013
"we can't leave them there!" Ivy growled, clearly going to refuse any objections. She wasn't going to just let the two get killed, or whatever the monster was planning to do next
---
#99 Posted: 13:03:57 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Voodood nodded. "Fine, but someone needs to lead the kids out. Terrafin, can we count on you?" Terrafin raised his hand to his head and smiled. "Rawr!" ...That was his way of saying yes. "Good luck, Terrafin," Voodood said as he dashed off back down the hall.

"Please," Blobu started. "You aint getting out of here easily." Blobu turned around and then did a cannonball into the lava. Blobu layed back onto the edge of the pool with his arms out, and seemed quite relaxed. It didn't burn him at all! "How powerful is this creature!?" she thought to herself. She then spoke loud enough for Stealth to hear her. "...No... There HAS to be a way to destroy him! A magical being THIS powerful always has a source. ...But where could that source be." Thunder looked around the entire room but unfortunately found nothing. "...Where."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:04:32 08/08/2013 by MugoUrth
#100 Posted: 02:10:58 09/08/2013
Camo crashed trough to the place were they had been...but no-one was there , he had been thinking about blood or worse but all was gone, sunburn had seen it too and said not even a word and stood there

Stealth did not hear thunder, instead she felt like she needed food...."hungry .....so-" she was not able to finish the sentence and fell over...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:22 09/08/2013 by NINJAsk11
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me