Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Twist of Life [Pokemon RP] [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#401 Posted: 02:37:33 18/07/2013
ooc: Oh. Nevermind then.

"No I'll come with you Glenda. Luna you and everyone else can go." Ace said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#402 Posted: 03:13:48 18/07/2013
"No Ace. This is serious. Go with Celebi and the others, and that goes for you too Blaze." Glenda firmly commented, sounding much serious than normal. She had the unpleasant view of the horrors of humans like those, and was terrified thinking if they discovered their secret.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#403 Posted: 03:23:20 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright." Blaze murmured, walking over to the others.
"Celebi, let's go." Jade said. She looked over at Glenda. "Be careful."
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#404 Posted: 03:28:14 18/07/2013
OCC: Is it okay if I join? I tried my best to find the person to credit for the picture, but I couldn't find it.

Name: Fujin
Pokemon: Zangoose
Pokemon moves: Double Team, Dig, Close Combat, Aerial Ace
Personality: wild, happy, no understanding of personal space, easily excited. Extremely wise for his age and attitude. He references mythology (He is very interested in human mythology.) He doesn't like being held down. trained warrior. Doesn't like Sevipers or snakes.

History: He was second in command of a Zangoose pack. His pack was hunting a large group of Seviper to the edge of a forest, then he suddenly blanks out. He wakes up alone in the middle of no where.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/u...deos&sort=1&o=9
he has no shoes or socks.

Other: It has the "Speed Boost" ability. He is really fast. wears a quick-claw necklace.

pokehuman
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 08:40:03 20/07/2013 by HerrMythology
#405 Posted: 03:29:24 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. But we are quite far in the story.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#406 Posted: 03:38:13 18/07/2013
OOC: Would it be okay to jon, Id like to get more into RPing and this looks interesting compared to others...
#407 Posted: 03:42:06 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure. :3
#408 Posted: 03:45:12 18/07/2013
OCC: I'm dedicated, I'll read it all and catch up. Is their a certain rule on how I introduce my character?
---
Turtle Power.
#409 Posted: 03:46:12 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, not really. Just make your character pop in randomly.
#410 Posted: 03:47:57 18/07/2013
OCC: Thank you greatly. I usually call the topic creator boss, but if it bothers you I won't.
---
Turtle Power.
#411 Posted: 03:51:01 18/07/2013
Now that everything was settled, Glenda headed to the source of all that infernal noise. In her new form, she seemed more human than when she was before the magic. She didn't have her wings, tail horn or antenna while in her new human form, so she really looked like one of them, but she still had to be careful, her skin wasn't as soft as a human, and still felt a little scaly. It appeared that was a glitch in the chef's performance.

Anyway, while walking quietly, she could hear the poacher arguing, and decided to stay at a distance. She remained in her human form just in case they spotted her. She imagined she would get in much less trouble that way...
---
#412 Posted: 03:51:46 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I don't mind, but you can just call me S-G. :3
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#413 Posted: 04:02:25 18/07/2013
The poacher then walked up to the shiny rhyperior that was hurt very badly. "I've been chasing you for 3 days now I think its time Imfinish the hunt and collect the bounty!" he shouted as nidoking and hydregion started carrying the rhyperior towards there van. "700$ for this rhyperior?! You got yourself a deal meet me in front of of the stadium tommorrow at 9 am." the poacher said as he hung up the phone.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#414 Posted: 04:12:21 18/07/2013
Name: Mia
Pokemon: Meganium
Pokemon moves: Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leach Seed
Personality: Mia is a very Bold person and isnt very smart. She will go ahead and do thins without considering any outcomes. She acts a little self centered about how she looks but not much.
History: She used to be a Wild Meganium who would often stay in area full of flowers. She would often play with one of her friends who is a Prinplup. He and she would often walk around fields while she didnt notice him much she owuld walk ahead. She went to sleep the night the mysterious thing happened and she and Prinplup were changed.
Appearance: Every Right goes to the artist
Other: N/A
pokehumans, bluh i forgot this Dx
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:30:41 18/07/2013 by Underian
#415 Posted: 04:14:31 18/07/2013
Horrified by what she just heard, Glenda knew that she needed to act fast. A Shiny Rhyperior? She has heard of shiny Pokemon, but even with all her travels, she has never seen one with her own eyes. Whatever the case, she needed to do something. Before they could turn up the van, Glenda quickly morphed into a Dragonite, using Dragon Rush to cut a tree, landing on the front of the vehicle. After that, she used Fly through the foliage, running away but knocking some trees in the process. After finding a boulder, she hid behind it, giving her enough time to transform back into a human, but knowing that she has left that trace of falling trees, she tried to act natural, trying to be prepared for when they arrived, if they investigated...
---
#416 Posted: 04:19:39 18/07/2013
As the poacher walked up to the van there where trees all around it. He got mad "Hydregion use flamethrower on the tree logs!" he commanded as hydregion shot a beam of flame at the logs as they then burrned away. They then loaded up rhyperior in the van as he got in and started it
---
#417 Posted: 04:22:08 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Underian. You changed Mia's name to Megan in 'Personality', but I'm guessing that was just a spelling mistake.
#418 Posted: 04:30:13 18/07/2013
OOC: Dx I was orginally going to have her be named Megan because Meganium, but then I realized she was once a Chickorita >_>
#419 Posted: 04:30:34 18/07/2013
"Wait! I can only take two!" Celebi called after Glenda.

"I don't care what Glenda says I'm going to stop this!" With that thought in mind Ace went running to the poacher's van. He suddenly jumped in frount of the van. "You're not taking that pokemon without a fight!" Ace said. "I am a pokehuman and I am tired of running!!"
---
SC
#420 Posted: 04:33:52 18/07/2013
Quote: chained skull
As the poacher walked up to the van there where trees all around it. He got mad "Hydregion use flamethrower on the tree logs!" he commanded as hydregion shot a beam of flame at the logs as they then burrned away. They then loaded up rhyperior in the van as he got in and started it

"What? How come that tree didn't damage the motor?" Glenda said, startled. She morphed into a Dragonite again, but realized it was painful now. Was that a side effect? nO time to think. She flew out of the foliage and after being below the van, she used a Hyper Beam in front of the vehicle in warning. She didn't care now if the saw her...
---
#421 Posted: 04:40:12 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, right.

"Take me and Jade first," Blaze said, bounding over to Celebi.
"Yeah, I'll wait here with Aqua and Luna." Shay said.
Jade stared at the ground.
#422 Posted: 04:40:47 18/07/2013
The poacher then got out of the van. "Hmp must be my lucky day a dragonite and a verry unusal latios! I'll be a millionaire! But now to bring out my best pokemon." He said as he threw 6 pokeballs up in the air as a tyrantitar, nidoking, hydregion, salamence, garchomp, and a dragonite came out "Now all use outrage!" he commanded as all the pokemon's eyes turned red as garchomp and hydregion went after glenda as the other went after ace.
---
#423 Posted: 04:44:02 18/07/2013
A girl, Mia, was watching the event from afar. She was shocked to see the girl turn into a Dragonite and ran over to the van in a vacinty where she would probably be noticed. "Whoa,"Mia gasped as she watched what was happening. She ran to the back of the van and began trying to get the Rhyperior out.
#424 Posted: 04:53:33 18/07/2013
The poacher then got out of the van. "Hmp must be my lucky day a dragonite and a verry unusal latios! I'll be a millionaire! But now to bring out my best pokemon." He said as he threw 6 pokeballs up in the air as a tyrantitar, nidoking, hydregion, salamence, garchomp, and a dragonite came out "Now all use outrage!" he commanded as all the pokemon's eyes turned red as garchomp and hydregion went after glenda as the other went after ace.

Glenda was infuriated by how unfair that battle was, but she had it coming. She must have known that an ambitious, money-hungry human like wouldn't play fair. The outrage was too big and too close to dodge, and she has forgotten how to use Safeguard. Not having any more options, at the last second, she used her wings, tail and paws as shied to sustain as much minimal damage as possible. The blast made her crash into the nearest mountain, almost trespassing it. She was severely injured, but she could still stand up. She thought how stupid a human could get. Now all of his Pokemon were in an Outrage. How could she prevent them from destroying the forest, most importantly, the ruins?
---
#425 Posted: 04:56:53 18/07/2013
The poacher then returned carchomp and Hydregion he then sent them out again. Except they stoped outrage "Now you to outrage on that latios! I ain't called Kay the greatest bounty hunter for no reason!" he said as ace was surrounded by pokemonabout to use outrage.
---
#426 Posted: 05:03:32 18/07/2013
Mia was still trying to open the back trunk of the van, she had trouble and couldnt do it. She began punching the door, she wasnt doing much to the door. She then picked up a stone and banged it on the van's door."Oh gosh, this is so weird..."Mia mumbled angrily as she threw it at the vans trunk.
#427 Posted: 05:42:36 18/07/2013
The poacher then returned carchomp and Hydregion he then sent them out again. Except they stoped outrage "Now you to outrage on that latios! I ain't called Kay the greatest bounty hunter for no reason!" he said as ace was surrounded by pokemonabout to use outrage.

"Not as stupid as he looks I see. But I still can't tolerate unfair battles!" Glenda exclaimed, after discovering her friend disobeyed her. Since Hydregion was close, she used Dragon Rush against him, and at the same time, Hyper Beam on Garchomp. She narrowly missed him, but the Dragon Rush was a direct hit. Glenda had a hard time to stay airborne due to her injuries, but she still flew, roaring at the poacher from afar to try and intimidate him...
---
#428 Posted: 10:31:01 18/07/2013
Fujin gets kicked out of a dojo. As he walks out, he stuffs a wad of cash in his pocket and a voice calls out from within the dojo, "Stupid, cheap, punk! Don't let me catch you in here betting again!" Fujin giggles he whispers, "Alright old man," and starts mumbling a song. He walks out of town with a dance-like bounce to his step. he starts heading into the mountains then hears loud roars and trees snaping. He thinks to himself looks like there's a fight. He starts focusing his inner speed. He runs up the hill and spots the rampaging pokemon and the poacher's van. He uses double team creating multiple mirror images and he runs at the salamance.
---
Turtle Power.
#429 Posted: 16:24:19 18/07/2013
Ace used protect and protected himself from Outrage.
---
SC
#430 Posted: 17:06:02 18/07/2013
The stone wasnt large enough to hurt the van. When it hit the trunk it made a large clanging noise, she then took the stone and looked around. When Mia saw where the poacher was she ran to him, she stood a few feet behind him and though, What Am I Doing?. Mia poked his shoulder trying to get his attention. She gripped the stone hardly as she poked the poacher.
#431 Posted: 19:38:17 18/07/2013
Fujin sees the group. He uses close combat on the salamance. He focuses his speed further. He looked at Mia and the poacher. He uses dig and shoots out of the ground uder tyranitar and uppercuts it in the jaw. Ground moves are super-effective on Rock-Type pokemon Fujin thought to himself.
---
Turtle Power.
#432 Posted: 19:48:07 18/07/2013
Tyranitar wasn't hurt as bad as salamence was completly fine as tyranitar and slamence then glared at Fujin and used outrage on him.
---
#433 Posted: 20:40:29 18/07/2013
Fujin dodges the attack and digs underground. He thinks to himself How is it that tyranitar still fine? It's a rock-type. Unless there is something special about it... Fine then! I'll use my moves to crush it! Fujin blasts out of the ground into tyranitar and uses close combat. Ground moves and fighting moves are super-effective on tyranitar! He thinks to himself. Fujin focuses his speed even further.
---
Turtle Power.
#434 Posted: 21:22:42 18/07/2013
The tyranitar then after that attack was still standing but it did a lot of damage. He then charged head on at fujin with outrage as he then slammed him into the van as it then broke down and the trunk opened.
---
#435 Posted: 21:33:12 18/07/2013
Fujin grunts. This thing is faster than I thought. He got me good, I'm going to have to go faster. Fujin uses double team to distract tyranitar so he can get behind it and get a critical hit. He uses close combat on tyranitar and yells, "I AM FUJIN! YOU CAN'T CATCH THE WIND!" His speed is boosted even further.
---
Turtle Power.
#436 Posted: 00:21:35 19/07/2013
Too much was going on. Glenda suddenly felt terror. Those two PokeHumans came out of nowhere to attack. They were pretty far away from the poacher, and she hoped that he wasn't seeing what they really were. Out of desperation, she did something very daring and risky; with the little strength she had left, she descended towards the poacher with the speed that a Dragonite was very known for, grabbed him and tried to took him as far away from the action as possible and separate him from his Pokemons, praying at the same time that the human didn't noticed the humane traits that could expose their delicate secret...
---
#437 Posted: 00:55:57 19/07/2013
ooc: recap please.
---
SC
#438 Posted: 00:57:33 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Celebi needs to take Jade and Blaze to the chef person.
Aqua, Shay and Luna will wait in the ruin for them.
#439 Posted: 02:04:23 19/07/2013
The poacher then took out a pokeball out of his phany pack he then threw it as a gendar came out floating in front of glenda. "now gengar use psychic and get my outta here and back to my van!" he said as gengar then used spychic making glenda let her grip go as kay landed on his feet. Soon he ran up to the van and recalled all ofhis pokemon except for gengar. He got in the van he then took a camera that was on his ac thing where you'd usualy put a boble head. "This is all the proof I need!" he said as he got out. " Now gengar smoke screen!" he commanded as gengar let out a huge puff of smoke once it faded he was gone.
---
#440 Posted: 02:42:46 19/07/2013
Fujin, "WHY!? I almost had that tyranitar! Granted there was alot more other pokemon, but still!" He looks at Glenda and smiles, "Well that was fun."
---
Turtle Power.
#441 Posted: 15:47:51 19/07/2013
OOC: Hey chained skull, a seventh Pokemon? Isn't six the limit?

With all that over, Glenda approached Fujin, transforming into a human while walking, but groaning with pain. After the transformation was over, then Glenda spoke. "What do you think you were doing!? In that condition, in that form, how dare you used your powers? Now that stupid human would figure out what happened to us!" Glenda yelled, extremely enraged...
---
#442 Posted: 19:34:30 19/07/2013
OCC: Actually Misty from pokemon carried a pouch that held several pokeballs, the six pokeball rule is just a formality in battles.

Fujin laughs, "What's he going to say? 'I saw human-pokemon while out illegally poaching extremely rare pokemon!' Even he's not that stupid."

Fujin sighs, "The laws of the human land are very strict. Poaching laws especially. Nothing like our laws."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:07 19/07/2013 by HerrMythology
#443 Posted: 01:07:54 20/07/2013
OOC: Well, it's true. The anime explains that better.

"I don't know I hope the photos he took... to whomever he shows it believes that you are just people dressed as Pokemon. You still have Pokemon traits you know. Oh bt that is the least of our concerns now! We are still at risk! He will be back, and if he finds the ruins..." Glenda stopped, not wanting to think what would happened if that event was ever found out by real human beings...
---
#444 Posted: 02:53:33 20/07/2013
Fujin laughs, "Then it's simple. We just end him. Can't talk to much if he's dead. Then, we pulverize the camera." Fujin frowns, "After all, Humans are weak as their government."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:03 20/07/2013 by HerrMythology
#445 Posted: 03:48:54 20/07/2013
"Well you may think violence is the answer. But I do not." Glenda commented, finding murder extremely repugnant. She had it as a last resort, but in her lifetime, she never had to use it. "Listen, the human will be back, and he will try very hard to uncover our secret to public eyes, and that was possible thanks to somebody I know now!" she said with a growl.

"He must have a weakness that we can use against him. A traumatic experience. Something that would want him to wish to never come back here. To never return to look for us." she then explained, trying to evaluate any possibility.
---
#446 Posted: 03:58:44 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: *is waiting for Spyroconvexity*
#447 Posted: 04:20:44 20/07/2013
"Well ready to go?" Celebi asked the others.
---
SC
#448 Posted: 04:26:33 20/07/2013
"If there was another option, we could easily do it. There ISN'T though! If you come with one, tell me." Fujin glared, "until then your anti-violence sentiment is just going to get us killed!"
---
Turtle Power.
#449 Posted: 04:47:51 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"We're ready." Blaze said. "Let's go."
"We'll wait for you guys to come back." Shay called.
#450 Posted: 05:01:31 20/07/2013
Quote: HerrMythology
"If there was another option, we could easily do it. There ISN'T though! If you come with one, tell me." Fujin glared, "until then your anti-violence sentiment is just going to get us killed!"

"Isn't?" she said with a sort of whisper, and continued; "You are saying like it's the ONLY option. You just got here. You are not even trying to explore additional options. That human wouldn't even suspect of our PokeHuman nature if you didn't BUTT IN LIKE THAT, LOOKING THE WAY YOU LOOK NOW, USING YOUR POKEMON POWERS AND PLAYING HERO!" Glenda then yelled, getting tense with stress.

She was now thinking about that poacher, believing that he, at the moment was searching for answers. A human being just looked at a another human, with Pokemon traits, and using Pokemon powers. A money-hungry human like that wasn't just going to stand and do nothing. Knowing the human nature, Glenda knew fully well that the human will research, that he will come back, putting all of her new friends in danger...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:06:39 20/07/2013 by Felines
First | Previous | Page 9 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me