Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#251 Posted: 01:29:26 03/04/2013
Zelda smiled a little, placing her hand on Link's head and pressing it to her thigh.
"Whatever the danger may be," she said, seeming slightly assured, "I believe we can face it."
Farley shook her head, still pacing violently. She stopped awhile, and called back to Zelda.
"Say Princess, when exactly did golden wonder dog over there show up?" She asked, motioning toward Ganim.
"I found him in the dungeon after you directed me down the waterway," Zelda answered innocently.
"About when the attacks started," Farley mumbled, scratching her chin.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#252 Posted: 03:49:11 03/04/2013
Dharma, in pain, fell to the grass. Though, he had gained more dark power for his sword, as it was forged in darkness on Death Mountain, absorbed the magic.

"Why are we just sitting here, we need to go before Ganon returns to full power!" Issun said worried, "Princess, we can't just stand here!"
"But if we rest, we will have more energy to destroy the villains." Dharma explained to Issun.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#253 Posted: 19:16:45 03/04/2013
Soron tryed using all his strength to get out of the rocks. Some of the rocks moved but most of the big ones didn't budge. Soron growled in anger. "If only I had more room to move I could get out from under these rocks."
---
SC
#254 Posted: 00:22:14 04/04/2013
Farley continued her pondering, although it didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Homba looked up at her, wondering why she had asked about Ganim. Zelda answered Issun.
"We don't even know where we would go, if we did go. Nowhere seems safe..."
#255 Posted: 00:46:36 04/04/2013
Soron tryed again to get free. This time he used his fire and great strength to get free. As his blue fire began to melt the rocks and he streached out his wings making the melted rock fling in all directions. "YES! I'M FREE!!!!" He gave a huge roar that ecoed down the mountain to where Link and the others were. "Being traped has made my armor weak. I need to find the Lake of Lava to make it strong again then I shall bring down the one who has betraed me.......Ganondorf I will not stop!!!"
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8830
#256 Posted: 02:11:35 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim, whom was pacing, heard the growl and perked his ears up. He looked in the direction of the roar and let off a short but alarming growl, alerting the others. Its that dragon again... (he thought)
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#257 Posted: 02:17:08 04/04/2013
"Ganondorf betrayed you?" a skinny pale man stood below on the mountain side. He wore a short torn pair of pants and a ragged shirt, and a glove on his left hand holding a glowing sword. This was Xaronec when the glove could no longer support his armor and horse. The pup jumped up into view by his thin leg.
--
"How can Ganondorf be back? Thought I took care of him already. He shouldn't be returning, not this quickly." Link sat up away from Zelda, "It's impossible..." he turned to Zelda, "Isn't it?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#258 Posted: 02:17:36 04/04/2013
Homba lifted her head towards the roar and and then retreated to licking her wound she looked at Farley and Ganim.
"Can't-- change-" she managed. She looked at her wound and spoke a few words again. "get-- worse-- if- human."
"I suppose she won't be going anywhere until we get her something," Farley remarked. "And her satchel is still wherever it goes when she transforms. Stupid, complicated magic..." she began grumbling.
#259 Posted: 02:43:30 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim, whom thought he might be able to help, went over to a nearby spot of dirt. He looked at Farley and started scratching an message into the dirt. When he was finished, it read "what would she need?". He put his nose to the ground for a moment, indicating that he could possibly sniff out an ingredient if needed. I would just need a small sample or something to catch the scent... (he thought)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:45:52 04/04/2013 by redwes
#260 Posted: 02:50:22 04/04/2013
Farley stopped and bit her lip for a second, eventually answering.
"I'd say this would warrant a blue potion. They're usually the strongest. However, a red one or a captured fairy might work."
#261 Posted: 03:24:28 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim tilted his head for a moment, as if thinking, and motioned back towards the dirt. He motioned for Farley to watch and proceeded to scratch a simple image of an bottle. He drew an even simpler circle in said bottle, "erased it" with his paw, and put his nose to the ground... as if sniffing the flat 2D bottle. He looked back up at Farley, hoping that she would understand what he was asking for. An empty bottle that used to contain a fairy would do... (he thought) He needed it just once for the scent and then he would remember it for future use.

OOC: You know... playing an character currently lacking the ability to speak has been quite interesting. It makes you think outside of the box when trying to portray a message of any sort. smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:39:39 04/04/2013 by redwes
#262 Posted: 13:33:00 04/04/2013
Link walked over to the golden wolf, "Oh, I see..." he went into his side satchel to pull out an empty bottle, "Wolf scent, know it well. He might pick up on the fairy I had a few days ago." he held the bottle close to Ganim, and he went to opening it.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#263 Posted: 15:37:42 04/04/2013
Homba let out a pained grunt and Thatch and Farley came to kneel beside her. Zelda was now alerted to Homba's condition, and walked over, a look of worry on her face. Farley knelt and observed Homba's wound closely.
"Yeah, that's a nasty one. I wouldn't count on trying to transform until you've let whatever we find work for awhile. We can probably afford to move yeh to a safer place, though."
She gently slipped her hands under Homba, picking the fox up. Homba whined a little, but managed to adjust herself to where the was less pain.
#264 Posted: 20:19:17 04/04/2013
Soron gave a growl at Xaronec. "I have not forgotten that you attacked those who have helped me. And to answer your earlyer question yes he has betrayed me." Soron then climbed down towards Xaronec. "Tell me.....why are you here? And tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here and now?"
---
SC
#265 Posted: 22:11:14 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
As Link opened the bottle, Ganim began to sniff it and soon found what he was looking for. Picking up the scent, he nodded at Link and motioned for him to follow. The wolf soon had his nose to the ground and began to follow some invisible path that would eventually lead to a fairy.
---
#266 Posted: 02:29:25 05/04/2013
Because I can heal you, just as the glove keeps me alive, I can make it exert its power positively." Xaronec walked up, "Though I won't be able to conjure by horse for a while, my armor is all I need." the glove emitted a light purple glow instead of its original dark aura, "I wouldn't suggest attacking me anyway, it may not have enough for armor, but it can still kill, which is something I do not wish to do."
--
Link put the bottle away to trail after Ganim, "He's got something." he called to the others.
---
#267 Posted: 02:48:23 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim continued following the trail, just slow enough for Link to keep up. Eventually, the two found themselves slightly farther off from the others and the wolf suddenly stopped. He looked at Link and motioned towards a hole in a tree... a few feet away. An glowing ball of light was visible within the hole and was apparently where the trail ended. The fairly hadn't noticed the two and could easily be caught. ...and this is where the scent ends. (he thought)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:31 05/04/2013 by redwes
#268 Posted: 03:15:02 05/04/2013
"Great." Link whispered as he moved up past Ganim. Reopening the bottle from before, he drew closer to the tree, in a blind spot of the hole as not to be seen approaching it. Getting right up against the tree slowly, he pulled his arm out to where the bottle was just next to the hole. He then knocked on the bark of the tree as to get the fairies attention outside, Why don't they just cooperate and heal people without forced effort? he thought as he waited for one to come out into the open.
---
#269 Posted: 03:26:35 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
One of the fairies, whom apparently wasn't all that bright (as in... intelligent), went out of the hole and in range of the bottle. It made a surprised noise, but merely floated in place.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:29:10 05/04/2013 by redwes
#270 Posted: 04:08:21 05/04/2013
"Hi, I'm Link, and I'm here selling cookies." he called out to distract the fairy as the bottle clamped over, locking the exits with the tree. Stepping around to push the corck in the opening, "Sorry, we're out of bite size." he tossed the bottle up to catch it a few times before walking out toward Ganim, looking back to the hole/other fairy, "We'll have her back soon, if she doesn't come back on her own." he continued back toward "camp".
---
#271 Posted: 10:09:23 05/04/2013
Soron thought about Xaronec's offer. "If I take you up to the top where I can regain my armor in the lava lake will you promise not to attack the group that is travelling with a golden wolf?" Soron asked. "And not to betray me for I still have plenty of strength to give a fight like no other."
---
SC
#272 Posted: 03:36:28 06/04/2013
Farley sat Homba beneath a tree, the fox whining just a little as her leg touched the ground. Zelda knealt down next to her while Farley kept an eye out.
" They're coming," she said. "They've got the fairy."
#273 Posted: 04:32:18 06/04/2013
"If you aren't going to take my offer I'm going by myself." Soron then started to climb up the mountain. As he tried he felt very sharp pain in his back leg and his left wing. "Gerr!!!" He tried again to climb but fell back down to where he was originally. "Gah!! This injury is not going to get me there faster."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:36 06/04/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#274 Posted: 09:06:56 06/04/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"If you aren't going to take my offer I'm going by myself." Soron then started to climb up the mountain. As he tried he felt very sharp pain in his back leg and his left wing. "Gerr!!!" He tried again to climb but fell. "Gah!! This injury is not going to get me there faster.

OOC: not the first time I haven't been able to respond before you take off... First when Link was on his back, and now this(Xaronec left without a response to a question). I know you get into your RPs, but you really need to slow down on the posting from time to time, kinda leaving my characters no choices.
---
#275 Posted: 19:52:59 06/04/2013
ooc: Sorry. But Soron didn't leave for his injury made him fall back down the mountain.
---
SC
#276 Posted: 04:12:11 08/04/2013
"You think I didn't take your offer, you simply didn't give me enough time to accept. On one condition, The Master wants the boy in green gone. He is the only reason I was there, I take my orders seriously. He is my only target." Xaronec walked over to Soron, "If those terms are too much, then I will leave to to your climbing." he looked up the mountain to see just how high he would have to go.
---
#277 Posted: 19:57:17 08/04/2013
Soron thought for a moment. "Fine......if you want him you can have him." Soron said as he formed a plan. "Now are you going to do your part of the deal?" Soron asked.
---
SC
#278 Posted: 22:24:38 08/04/2013
Zelda watched eagerly as the others returned with the fairy. She glanced at Farley, then Homba, and finally Thatch. Farley spoke up.
"This isn't yer usual crowd, eh Princess?"
Zelda shook her head. "Not at all. But please don't think I'm discontent with you. You've all done more in one day than most guards have in all their years of service."
Farley chuckled. "We weren't worried about displeasing ya, Princess. I was just remarkin on how well you're handlin this minagerie of situations."
"Well," Zelda began, "I'm no stranger to mysterious occurances."
#279 Posted: 03:22:06 09/04/2013
Xaronec nodded with a quick smile of approval, "Impacient much." he commented as he walked up, "You're going to have to tell me what hurts, and if you know fixing it would allow you access to your destination." he raised his left hand up as the gloves usual dark aura glowed a bright purple.
--
Link walked back casually(lol, like in the games, sometimes time really doesn't matter at all), "Right, lets get this fairy to work then." he stopped by Homba, opening the bottle, but covering the opening with his hand.
---
#280 Posted: 03:32:05 09/04/2013
"My left wing and back leg are giveing me much pain." Soron said. "And as soon as you heal me I shall do my part by taking you to your destination you wish to go but only after I regain my armor by going into the lava lake.
---
SC
#281 Posted: 03:49:48 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim walked beside Link, watching the fox closely. I hope this works... (he thought)
---
#282 Posted: 04:01:04 09/04/2013
Xaronec blinked and his eyes widened a little, "There needs to be a bit more time if you don't mind waiting a little, but I can heal your leg so you can at least walk." he approached Soron's injured leg. Waving his glove over the area, it pinpointed the highest nerve activity. First it canceled out the pain, making it numb, then it went to repairing the muscle and tissue structures.
--
Link lowered the bottle to the injured fox to let his hand set the fairy free.
---
#283 Posted: 00:36:14 10/04/2013
"How long until my wing is healed?" Soron asked.
---
SC
#284 Posted: 02:38:06 10/04/2013
"About thirty minutes. Healing uses more energy than a horse." Xaronec finished the healing process of Soron's leg, "Might I remind you not to strike me again." he pointed his glowing sword at Soron, "I did nothing until you knocked me over. That caused them to attack me, assuming I was there for the princess no doubt." he walked up to Soron's head area, "You should be good enough to walk," the glove semed to steam a light pink radiation, this was caused by emence amounts of energy transfer.
---
#285 Posted: 02:57:15 10/04/2013
"Don't think you can threaten me like some sort of vermin. Now I must travel up the mountain. I'll help you by taking you to your destination." Soron said. "Now get on."
---
SC
#286 Posted: 03:15:20 10/04/2013
"I have no where to be... And I do not threaten vermin... I cut their heads off to see how many of them still run around." Xaronec replied with a shiny of laughter.
---
#287 Posted: 20:13:50 10/04/2013
Soron did not laugh. "Fine then you shall be thanked for your healing." Soron said. "The boy in green is yours as long as you leave the others alone." Soron said before starting the climb up to the lava lake.
---
SC
#288 Posted: 00:52:51 11/04/2013
The fairy circled Homba's wounded leg, reducing it to large pink scar. Farley, Zelda, and Thatch backed away as Homba reverted to her human form. She struggled to stand for awhile, but eventually picked herself up.
"Thanks you guys," she said, nodding toward Link and Ganim. "I should be able to whip up a few remedies for the remainder of the wound later on, but right now we should probably seek refuge somewhere. I have a feeling our troubles haven't ended."
#289 Posted: 03:57:10 11/04/2013
"She's right," link started as he put the bottle away, "We need to find a place to hide until this is all sorted out." he then pulled out his horse while to play it, calling Epona.
--
Xaronec turned to look down the mountain. Walking down some, he found a flat area that stuck out from the mountain side where he sat at its ledge. He lifted tye sword up to where the bright center was in like with the sun, [i]An amazing sword I have. Light, fiery, and very bright. No need for a torch, just strike a rock to engolf it in flames, illuminating the dark placed I find myself in.[/b] he dropped bid hand to let the blade hit the dirt, sending up sparks, where he left it standing on its own in the small hole formed from the strike.
---
#290 Posted: 20:52:58 11/04/2013
Soron reached the lava lake and went in. He felt the heat of the lava starting to reform his armor. "It's working. Finally I'll regain my armor." Sorom then felt his helmet reform and then the rest of his armor. He than got out. His armor still red hot slowly cooled and regained it's former glory. "Now I shall warn Link of Xaronec's plans." Soron said as he flew off in search of Link.
---
SC
#291 Posted: 02:14:49 12/04/2013
Xaronec looked up to see Soron flying off, "Maybe I should take a quick dip..." he burst into laughter leaning back to lay on the hard dirt and rocks, "Ow..." he stopped.
---
#292 Posted: 02:41:02 12/04/2013
Soron tracked Link and the others. He slowed down to land. He locked his wings to glide to a nearby clearing. "Wait what if they don't believe me? But I must to protect the only ones who ever helped me in my time of need." Soron thought to himself. Then he started to walk to where the others were.
---
SC
#293 Posted: 02:55:03 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
As Soron approached, Ganim sensed the incoming dragon and instinctively let out a low(ish) growl. He motioned towards the dragon, warning the others of its presence.
---
#294 Posted: 03:25:07 12/04/2013
Link quickly drew his bow, attacked an arrow to target Soron, "You're back? What now? You have more armor, you here to finish us?"
--
"Wait..." Xaronec eyes widened, "I healed his leg... Not his wing... Then how did he," he sat up looking off into the green world before him, "... Did he fly off with an injured wing, or is the lava a source of power for him?" he looked up toward the volcano's peak.
---
#295 Posted: 03:27:14 12/04/2013
Farley took her position again, motioning for Homba and Zelda to leave. Homba, limping slightly, supported herself on Zelda's shoulder, simaultaneously leading her behind some nearby shrubs.
Thatch mounted Ganim yet again, this time only using him to gain a better view of the oncoming potential danger. This time her markings glowed, and a thin but effective fog rolled in, concealing them slightly. She dismounted Ganim, huffing and drained of energy, but nodded at Link and Farley.
#296 Posted: 20:20:28 12/04/2013
"Wait I only came to warn you of the danger that is coming." Soron said taking off his helmet. "Link he's coming after you."
---
SC
#297 Posted: 21:35:26 12/04/2013
Maro saw Xaronec help Soron, after Soron flew off, Maro walked up behind Xaronec. " Don't you see what you have done? He helped them once, he will help them again. We can't just go help people that could turn against us." Maro explained to Xaronec.

--------------------------------------

Issun and Dharma grabbed their weapons. "Who is coming, and why should we believe you?" Issun said suspiciously.

---------------------------------

Ganondorf was watching, still in hiding. "These fools, they can't do it themselves. Destroy them all, Zant."
#298 Posted: 22:03:57 12/04/2013
"Please believe me all of us are in danger! I can sense Ganondorf is gaining more power and Xaronec is coming after Link!" He went over to Link and put his unarmored head in front of his bow and arrow. "If you still don't believe me strike me down......strike me down so you'll be rid of me forever!!" Soron waited for Link's move he then closed his eyes awaiting his fate.
---
SC
#299 Posted: 22:19:51 12/04/2013
Dharma lowered his weapon, "Where is he at now?" Dharma asked.

-----------------------

A dark cloud formed over Death Mountain on what was a clear sunset. Zant emerged from the peak of the highest point of the mountain.
#300 Posted: 23:22:16 12/04/2013
"I.....I don't know." Soron said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me