Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Deal with it skylanders Kappatars!!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Deal with it skylanders Kappatars!! [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#151 Posted: 22:29:13 10/04/2013
Quote: shorty
Quote: ZapNorris
^

this

You agree with him yet you cursed us out for having an opinion? >.>'

I'm on Shorty's side.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:49 10/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#152 Posted: 19:55:12 20/04/2013
Your time is up kappa I saved ypur pms.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#153 Posted: 20:09:42 20/04/2013
I agree with Pix & them.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#154 Posted: 03:37:40 23/04/2013
Sleepy just be quiet, you're going to get yourself suspended if you continue this. But I agree with Pix. Kappatars are idiotic, and supposedly it takes him "along time" to make them. You just paste sunglasses and words onto it .-.
---
words. letters. filler.
#155 Posted: 03:53:34 23/04/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Sleepy just be quiet, you're going to get yourself suspended if you continue this. But I agree with Pix. Kappatars are idiotic, and supposedly it takes him "along time" to make them. You just paste sunglasses and words onto it .-.

I know right?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#156 Posted: 18:24:56 23/04/2013
can you make one of this pic that says, "SSBB DWI"?
---
you never saw me
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:26:09 23/04/2013 by I-Brawler
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#157 Posted: 20:55:33 23/04/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

I know right?

That's true, i was so ignorant when making the 2nd gen Kappatars, fut i'm no longer that way, now i would take my time to actually make hand-drawn avatars.
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
#158 Posted: 22:30:25 23/04/2013
Quote: Infinitus

I know right?

That's true, i was so ignorant when making the 2nd gen Kappatars, fut i'm no longer that way, now i would take my time to actually make hand-drawn avatars.

*nods* I personally think it should be like that. Because it's very simple and obvious to make a meme avatar, that it should not be necessary to post on the internet (unless it's a meme site). That and google sees it anyways.
---
icon from Empoh
#159 Posted: 23:30:18 23/04/2013

I know right?

*nods* I personally think it should be like that. Because it's very simple and obvious to make a meme avatar, that it should not be necessary to post on the internet (unless it's a meme site). That and google sees it anyways.

I think that if people stop supporting these avatars, then they will come to realize that Kappa stole some pictures, cropped them and added sunglasses and and adding an annoying phrase and "deal with it" with the use of a text tool. Then he adds the sunglasses. Making them won`t even take 3 minutes... unlike hand drawn ones in which people uses their creativity to spend time drawing avatars their own avatars/art.
---
My New Art Thread!
#160 Posted: 00:00:28 24/04/2013

I think that if people stop supporting these avatars, then they will come to realize that Kappa stole some pictures, cropped them and added sunglasses and and adding an annoying phrase and "deal with it" with the use of a text tool. Then he adds the sunglasses. Making them won`t even take 3 minutes... unlike hand drawn ones in which people uses their creativity to spend time drawing avatars their own avatars/art.

I agree.
---
icon from Empoh
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#161 Posted: 06:27:44 24/04/2013

If people like them they shouldn't be stopped.
---
#162 Posted: 10:52:16 25/04/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob

It's a "Kappfollower".
---
#163 Posted: 15:31:28 25/04/2013
I know people find them annoying and lazy but some people like them so they should stay.
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#164 Posted: 14:04:47 27/04/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429

It's a "Kappfollower".

He isn't, he just likes the avatars.
Wreckingballbob has been much longer than you...
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#165 Posted: 14:07:34 27/04/2013
Yeah, WBB has been here longer than I have! smilie
#166 Posted: 15:41:43 27/04/2013
Quote: paddyfitz

It's a "Kappfollower".

Oh god

You judge people by RANKS GEMS
---
#167 Posted: 15:43:25 27/04/2013

It's a "Kappfollower".

Oh god

No, I looked at your profile, he's been here longer than you, so has ZapNorris
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#168 Posted: 15:49:12 27/04/2013

It's a "Kappfollower".

Oh god

No, I have more gems and I have been here longer than YOU sleepy.
---
#169 Posted: 16:00:47 27/04/2013
Well, can we get this topic closed to prevent more rant/flaming and what not? Because that's what mods are meant to do, if the argument does not stop.
---
icon from Empoh
#170 Posted: 16:13:46 27/04/2013

Oh god

I been a guest before.
---
#171 Posted: 16:38:12 27/04/2013

No, I looked at your profile, he's been here longer than you, so has ZapNorris

You say that as if it means anything. How long a user has been on the site does not effect the argument in anyway and means nothing. In the future, don't bring it up as if it will be a valid point in your argument.

Only use how long a user has been on here for investigating things.
---
icon from Empoh
#172 Posted: 17:09:13 27/04/2013

Oh god

I been a guest before.

Me too Sleepy!
---
#173 Posted: 21:47:07 27/04/2013
smilie kappatar
saying
In Uk!
---
#174 Posted: 19:20:21 29/04/2013
Is Kappa dead?
---
Flare-Tanager Green Sparx Gems: 292
#175 Posted: 19:20:50 29/04/2013
Is Kappa dead?

I think that too.
---
heheheheheee
#176 Posted: 21:32:34 29/04/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
You say that as if it means anything. How long a user has been on the site does not effect the argument in anyway and means nothing. In the future, don't bring it up as if it will be a valid point in your argument.

This.

Plus, the difference is only a MONTH. Sleepy left the site for a while, but he would be a Blue Sparx as well if he hadn't.

Not like it matters anyway. Just pointing that out.

True darn kappa.
---
#177 Posted: 21:45:13 29/04/2013
Is Kappa dead?

Hopefully.
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#178 Posted: 23:05:17 29/04/2013
What did Kappa do? He had always been nice to me.
#179 Posted: 23:29:25 29/04/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
What did Kappa do? He had always been nice to me.

Well, you are gonna have to ask Aura that. Because that is a long, long story.
---
icon from Empoh
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#180 Posted: 00:11:48 30/04/2013
Is Kappa dead?

Hopefully.

Pretty much.
#181 Posted: 00:39:12 30/04/2013
Guys I'm just gonna put this out there.

But, what these Kappatars are actually graphic theft. I was talking to my teacher about it at school and she told me that it's a type of Graphic theft. Which can get you guys into deep trouble so. If you want to do them at least try to draw them, or give credit. Otherwise there will/might be huge consequences for you.

That is all. *Climbs into pizza box and gets delivered*
---
icon from Empoh
#182 Posted: 05:14:15 30/04/2013
Is Kappa dead?

Hopefully.

I always kinda liked Kappa but he is gone.
---
#183 Posted: 21:19:48 30/04/2013
Guys I'm just gonna put this out there.

But, what these Kappatars are actually graphic theft. I was talking to my teacher about it at school and she told me that it's a type of Graphic theft. Which can get you guys into deep trouble so. If you want to do them at least try to draw them, or give credit. Otherwise there will/might be huge consequences for you.

That is all. *Climbs into pizza box and gets delivered*

She right, Kapaptars are art taken and edited (I wont even call this true photo editing, it won't even take a minute), without the creator getting any credits. People are better off at least trying to drawing their own art. Like Trix had said you can get into serious trouble. I leave you here to decide if Kappatars is really worth it.

*leaves*
---
My New Art Thread!
#184 Posted: 13:28:26 06/05/2013
If we enjoy what we do, we will do it, damn it!
#185 Posted: 21:27:59 06/05/2013

There is something wrong with this statement and it boils down to pure ignorance. Just because you enjoy doing something, doesn't make it right. I'm sure killer enjoy murder but that doesn't change the fact that murder is wrong. If Kappa actually did get in legal trouble, the argument that he 'enjoyed editing the avatars' wouldn't hold up in any way, shape or form. If he is going to continue to make them, the least he could do is show some common curtsy and credit the original artist because he make 0% of the image. He simply pieced it together in a matter of minutes.
I honestly don't see any simpler way to explain this. I honestly expected a bit more of an argument from you guys.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If Kappa was gonna give the original artist credit, he should have done it right form the start. You should stop being so ignorant and think before you make a post. You still don't understand what we've been trying to tell you. You should stop being so ignorant and listen to what we have to say.
---
My New Art Thread!
#186 Posted: 22:12:21 06/05/2013

There is something wrong with this statement and it boils down to pure ignorance. Just because you enjoy doing something, doesn't make it right. I'm sure killer enjoy murder but that doesn't change the fact that murder is wrong. If Kappa actually did get in legal trouble, the argument that he 'enjoyed editing the avatars' wouldn't hold up in any way, shape or form. If he is going to continue to make them, the least he could do is show some common curtsy and credit the original artist because he make 0% of the image. He simply pieced it together in a matter of minutes.
I honestly don't see any simpler way to explain this. I honestly expected a bit more of an argument from you guys.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If Kappa was gonna give the original artist credit, he should have done it right form the start. You should stop being so ignorant and think before you make a post. You still don't understand what we've been trying to tell you. You should stop being so ignorant and listen to what we have to say.

Exactly what these 2 are saying. Look if he were to give credit to the original artist from the start, it would not have been a huge deal. Also if they weren't to chase people out, it not have been a problem at all. So what we all are saying is, if you want to use a picture at least give credit to the original artist or there will be consequences. Please understand that you are surrounded by that statement and that something can actually happen to you.

Also guys get off the vodka seriously your ignorance is making you drunk.
---
icon from Empoh
#187 Posted: 02:00:35 07/05/2013
Yeah, loving to do something may not always be right. We wouodn't have this arguement if in then first place Kappa gave credit to the original artist .
---
My New Art Thread!
#188 Posted: 03:08:32 07/05/2013
Well.

I understand "enjoying" is a invalid argument,

But wishing kappa DEAD? WTF?

If you want to draw it, go ahead.

Not everyone has the talent of others. But whatever someone can do, they can be proud of.

Give credit to original artists? Okay.

So, basically, it does not mater if you draw it or not. Art is art.

Deal With It.
#189 Posted: 03:20:08 07/05/2013
Well.

Not everyone has the talent of others. But whatever someone can do, they can be proud of.

Deal With It.

It depends on what thing you enjoy. It can be taken as an offense like for example; I do not think spiders should be pets. The other person thinks otherwise and shoves it down my throat. Or they enjoy hunting wolves while I think of it as offensive.

Who said anything about wishing anyone dead here? smilie I just want him to quit harassing and non-crediting.

That is technically, where you are wrong. If you drew it 100% it's art (if you use a base but give credit it's okay), if you meme/recolor it it's not art, along with screenshots (well unless there's you OC/FC drawn in it.).

Do us a favor and get a new catchphrase honestly I'm about to rip your lips off for that.
---
icon from Empoh
#190 Posted: 03:26:11 07/05/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Is Kappa dead?

Hopefully.

Pretty much.

Wishing dead

Well.

Deal With It.

It depends on what thing you enjoy. It can be taken as an offense like for example; I do not think spiders should be pets. The other person thinks otherwise and shoves it down my throat. Or they enjoy hunting wolves while I think of it as offensive.

Who said anything about wishing anyone dead here? smilie I just want him to quit harassing and non-crediting.

That is technically, where you are wrong. If you drew it 100% it's art (if you use a base but give credit it's okay), if you meme/recolor it it's not art, along with screenshots (well unless there's you OC/FC drawn in it.).

Do us a favor and get a new catchphrase honestly I'm about to rip your lips off for that.

Here is a catchphrase I have.

"I Call It Art"
#191 Posted: 03:35:54 07/05/2013

Hopefully.

Pretty much.

Wishing dead

Well.

Deal With It.

Here is a catchphrase I have.

"I Call It Art"

I'm thinking they didn't mean it literally.

That's not catchy but, whatever.
---
icon from Empoh
#192 Posted: 15:13:59 07/05/2013
Well.

Deal With It.

The person that wished Kappa dead isn't even in this main argument. Are you saying that
people aren't even able to pick up a pencil and draw something? If I were you I wouldn't be proud that I edited art without giving credit to the original artist, you should be more proud if you draw your own art. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it's about if you tried. If you are able to make these, it shouldn't be too hard to draw your own avatars. To be honest, you are ruining the art itself by adding these crappy effects. These editing aren't even good.
---
My New Art Thread!
#193 Posted: 17:01:45 07/05/2013

Hopefully.

Pretty much.

Wishing dead

Dude, that was a joke, don't get me involved in this argument *disappears*
---
#194 Posted: 21:42:14 07/05/2013
I'm agreeing with Infinitus and Shorty. I thank them for doing that.
---
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me