Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Who's the most annoying character?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Who's the most annoying character? [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 17:29:54 11/03/2013
How is the original Spyro annoying? The reason you find him annoying is because you said that you don't see too many Skylander videos on youtube when you type Spyro's name in, and it annoys you, and you expect only Skylanders.

Without the original Spyro, or Legend Spyro, there wouldn't be a Skylanders.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:22 11/03/2013 by Aura24
Secret Red Sparx Gems: 36
#52 Posted: 17:33:09 11/03/2013
Quote: Aura24
How is the original Spyro annoying? The reason you find him annoying is because you said that you don't see too many Skylander videos on youtube when you type Spyro's name in, and it annoys you, and you expect only Skylanders.

yes but its anyoyign when i want to see skylandes and insted I get stupid fake spyro gams on old nintendo
#53 Posted: 17:35:02 11/03/2013
Those Spyro games before Skylanders aren't fake, Secret. You're just a Skylanders purist.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#54 Posted: 20:09:04 12/03/2013
Quote: Secret

yes but its anyoyign when i want to see skylandes and insted I get stupid fake spyro gams on old nintendo

o_0 WHAT!? Stupid fake games from Nintendo system? You absolutely don't know ANYTHING AT ALL, did you think that just typing "Spyro" on Youtube you'll find just Skylanders Stuff? Sorry but some people is Really getting tired of Skylanders and they just put other things about "Spyro" instead of it in Youtube, like some Old Spyro gameplays, videos, parodies and other stuff. You can't just expect to see Skylanders stuff everyday when you type "Spyro". Also these "stupid fake games" you said are REAL Games that come out YEARS before Skylanders and these games are Awesome, you should try them.

I'll finish with this but one more thing:

I think you didn't figure out something and here it goes: SPYRO IS NOT SKYLANDERS and Get over it!! If you want to see Skylanders Stuff, just type "Skylander" and thats all, Also I'm absolutely disagree with your opinion about "Spyro is the most annoying character". If you are not sure about your answer, then don't post anything until you are sure because you'll probably get some really problems if you don't give a clever argument, Troll <.<

Okay, I'm out. Thanks for reading ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#55 Posted: 20:34:07 16/03/2013
@Aura, you know as well as I do that I wholeheartedly disagree with him, but that was still quite rude. All he did was simply and politely state his opinion that Classic Spyro is annoying, and in a topic that literally askes for it no less, and is therefore not trolling at all.

Cynder, albiet considerably less so now that she's not forced into your face as a main character and I can ignore her by not using her toy. To be specific, she brought so much fail into the franchise, with her swarm of hellish perverted fans, her slap-dash mary sue personality in DotD, and the most infuriating thing was the way Spyro was turned into a wimpy sop almost the minute she was introduced.
I realize that must have sounded quite harsh, but believe me kiddos this is almost complementary compared to the rage of my numerous rants on the subject posted on these once blazing forums just a few years back.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:22 16/03/2013 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#56 Posted: 20:48:52 16/03/2013
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
@Aura, you know as well as I do that I wholeheartedly disagree with him, but that was still quite rude. All he did was simply and politely state his opinion that Classic Spyro is annoying, and in a topic that literally askes for it no less, and is therefore not trolling at all.

If you read Secret's other topic, you would know why I thought he was trolling.
---
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#57 Posted: 01:07:39 17/03/2013
Secret, seriously, just stop, it's not the best idea to bash classic Spyro on a Spyro forum, especially for that reason. -.-
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#58 Posted: 01:40:20 17/03/2013
Well this is also a Skylanders forum, but no one gets yelled at for bashing Skylanders (especially since it gets bashed a ton more than Classic Spyro and LoS Spyro combined)...

If he's not trolling, it's an opinion. If he's trolling, ignore it. It's just a ****ing video game.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:43:02 17/03/2013 by CynderFan1309
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#59 Posted: 16:05:12 17/03/2013
Quote: Secret

*Sigh* I promised myself I would not bash another Skylanders kid. But I may break that promise this ounce.
First off, what Aura said. IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE FOR SKYLANDERS TO EVEN EXIST WITHOUT CLASSIC SPYRO. And it wasn't on an "old nintendo" it was on the SONY PlayStation. "Stupid and fake...?" I assure, you Classic Spyro games are real. Very real. Even the ones we wished did not exist like Spyro the dragon for mobile and SoI and SoF.

PLEASE...do research before you bash something. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#60 Posted: 19:27:36 17/03/2013
As I said I disagree with him, but he only made an opinion. What you Aura and SamXala said are just reasons why you disagree not reasons why he's wrong. Just becasueClassic began the series doesn't mean Secret is wrong to say he doesn't like him. True he began the Spyro series, but as it's been said before, Skylanders is technically not a Spyro game, snd could exist with or without Spyro. Truth be told it probably would be given its simple and obvious concept as well as astonishing money making abilities.

But just to reiterate, I ADORE Classic Spyro and would still LOVE ot see him return in a real Spyro game.
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#61 Posted: 20:07:05 17/03/2013
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Just becasueClassic began the series doesn't mean Secret is wrong to say he doesn't like him.

[User Posted Image].....
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#62 Posted: 22:26:18 18/03/2013
I love Kaos, it makes me feel like I'm watching a new episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

Most annoying would be:
Agent Zero - stupid
Ripto - little jerk
Sorceress - bi**h
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#63 Posted: 22:55:38 18/03/2013
Quote: Neo_Mametchi
I love Kaos, it makes me feel like I'm watching a new episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

Most annoying would be:
Agent Zero - stupid
Ripto - little jerk
Sorceress - bi**h

Even Spyro calls him a jerk at the start of Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage!
And he calls him Shorty, even though Spyro is kind of small himself, lol.
#64 Posted: 17:04:19 19/03/2013
I think he's actually shorter than Ripto.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#65 Posted: 19:56:04 19/03/2013
True, but Ripto's an adult while I'm pretty sure classic Spyro is intended to be a kid. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#66 Posted: 20:46:05 19/03/2013
Quote: HIR
True, but Ripto's an adult while I'm pretty sure classic Spyro is intended to be a kid. <.<;

Yeah, it mentions in the Spyro 2 manual that Ripto had been "Bullied at school" so he's obviously a bit older than Spyro smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#67 Posted: 20:49:12 19/03/2013
I don't have my manual. :/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:20 19/03/2013 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#68 Posted: 08:56:08 20/03/2013

I imagine Spyro to be in his early teens. Although since he looks even smaller in the first one, I imagine him to be about ten in that one. And perhaps eleven in Gateway to Glimmer? And so on? Which could be a theory as to why Spyro looks a bit different in A Hero's Tail, you could say he has gotten older, and that's what he looks like later on, when he's like, what? Sixteen? I'm going by the years, lol, if he was ten in 1998, then he'd be sixteen in 2004 when A Hero's Tail came out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:57:40 20/03/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
Resonance_Gamer Green Sparx Gems: 292
#69 Posted: 18:49:10 20/03/2013
In the first game I imagine Spyro is 12 (due to the fact eggs appear every 12 years), making Spyro 13 in Riptos Rage/Gateway to Glimmer and 24 in YotD.

EDIT: Making him 25 in ETD and 36 in Heroes Tail.
---
ABANDONED ACCOUNT
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:49:57 20/03/2013 by Resonance_Gamer
#70 Posted: 20:17:15 20/03/2013
Quote: Resonance_Gamer
In the first game I imagine Spyro is 12 (due to the fact eggs appear every 12 years), making Spyro 13 in Riptos Rage/Gateway to Glimmer and 24 in YotD.

So from thirteen to twenty-four, Spyro hasn't differed at all? lol.
Well, video games have no logic anyway. I still think he'd be ten in the first one though.
Why would Spyro be twelve in the first one anyway? Considering the fact eggs appear every twelve years, doesn't exactly mean that he would be twelve. He could be any age really. If anything, wouldn't it make more sense for him to be twelve in Year of the Dragon?
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#71 Posted: 20:48:43 20/03/2013
Spyro annoys me.
#72 Posted: 20:50:05 20/03/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Spyro annoys me.

How come?
#73 Posted: 22:29:23 20/03/2013

Err... we don't know his exact age in the first game. The original game doesn't take place during the Year of the Dragon, so he's probably not 12. If anything, he's probably 12 in Year of the Dragon, which is most likely celebrating the batch of eggs that came after is. Also, Enter the Dragonfly is supposed to take place during the SAME Year of the Dragon celebration, which would STILL technically make him 12. A Hero's Tail is open to interpretation though, I suppose... <.<;
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#74 Posted: 22:38:06 20/03/2013
Spyro's official age has never been stated really, but in his bio for TEN, he's described as having the mentality of a 12-13 year old.

I think I might of heard that in Spyro 1, he was supposed to have the mentality of a 9-10 year old but I'm not really sure.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#75 Posted: 22:38:08 20/03/2013

Err... we don't know his exact age in the first game. The original game doesn't take place during the Year of the Dragon, so he's probably not 12. If anything, he's probably 12 in Year of the Dragon, which is most likely celebrating the batch of eggs that came after is. Also, Enter the Dragonfly is supposed to take place during the SAME Year of the Dragon celebration, which would STILL technically make him 12. A Hero's Tail is open to interpretation though, I suppose... <.<;

The part where you say that Spyro would still be twelve in Enter the Dragonfly does make sense actually, because as you have proven, the celebration takes place during the same Year of the Dragon, so from that, perhaps Spyro is fourteen in A Hero's Tail? I guess sixteen would make him seem too old for that game. Who knows? It's quite fun trying to guess Spyro's age, I'm also trying to guess his age from his appearances in the games, like in the first one, he seems to look a lot smaller than in any of the later games.
#76 Posted: 22:39:37 20/03/2013
Well he's certainly got the cocky/invincible attitude of a teenager in A Hero's Tail. *brick'd*
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#77 Posted: 22:42:50 20/03/2013
Well he's certainly got the cocky/invincible attitude of a teenager in A Hero's Tail. *brick'd*

My headcanon for AHT is that he's a teen who's had one drink too many!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#78 Posted: 22:50:32 20/03/2013

Yeah, he does actually, thing is, I kind of like him like that, gives him more of a personality.
#79 Posted: 02:37:55 21/03/2013
Eggs appear every 12 years, meaning that either he has just recently hatched or he was another egg 12 years ago.
---
ABANDONED ACCOUNT
#80 Posted: 20:41:17 21/03/2013
Eggs appear every 12 years, meaning that either he has just recently hatched or he was another egg 12 years ago.

So that would make Spyro twelve in the Year of the Dragon then? Since he was born twelve years ago. If you're telling me that Spyro came from the batch of eggs twelve years ago, and then when he became twelve in the Year of the Dragon, the new batch of eggs comes along.

So in our years, in 1988 was when Spyro was born and twelve years later, in 2000, he would be twelve.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:15 21/03/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
#81 Posted: 02:42:28 22/03/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

So that would make Spyro twelve in the Year of the Dragon then? Since he was born twelve years ago. If you're telling me that Spyro came from the batch of eggs twelve years ago, and then when he became twelve in the Year of the Dragon, the new batch of eggs comes along.

So in our years, in 1988 was when Spyro was born and twelve years later, in 2000, he would be twelve.

If Spyro was 0 in the first game, that'd make him 1 in the second, and 12 in the third. That means 13 in ETD and 24 in AHT, because eggs appear every 12 years.
---
ABANDONED ACCOUNT
#82 Posted: 02:43:34 22/03/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

If Spyro was 0 in the first game, that'd make him 1 in the second, and 12 in the third. That means 13 in ETD and 24 in AHT, because eggs appear every 12 years.

But we're not saying he's 0 in the first game. The first game doesn't happen right after he hatches. <.<;
---
#83 Posted: 19:50:40 22/03/2013
To me, my reasoning makes at least some sense.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:00 22/03/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#84 Posted: 20:25:19 22/03/2013
Spyro doesn't have an age. He isn't allowed to grow up. There needs to be at least one part of our kiddiehood that never ages, and I choose Spyro smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#85 Posted: 20:29:44 22/03/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
Spyro doesn't have an age. He isn't allowed to grow up. There needs to be at least one part of our kiddiehood that never ages, and I choose Spyro smilie

I'm just trying to speculate that's all in the most logical way possible. Which I probably shouldn't, because it's a video game, and video games have no logic.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:15 22/03/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me