Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > My opinion why I think Sklanders is better than others
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
My opinion why I think Sklanders is better than others [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#51 Posted: 08:56:26 12/03/2013
You can turn him black, green, red and other colours. You can make him have a big head. You can ride on a squid skateboard. You can swim in the air. Can you do that on Skylanders?lolnoep.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#52 Posted: 00:24:10 13/03/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
You can turn him black, green, red and other colours. You can make him have a big head. You can ride on a squid skateboard. You can swim in the air. Can you do that on Skylanders?lolnoep.

Just buy Dark Spyro and Legendary Spyro,there you go,turn him dark purple/blue and yellow and have him get buffed stats. /shot

But,in all seriousness,I take back what I said about this guy. One thing about opinions is that if have to justify why someone else is wrong in a believable way,not simply be rude about it,and he isn't doing a very good job about it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#53 Posted: 00:35:14 13/03/2013
I don't think he knows how opinions and accepting other opinions really work.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#54 Posted: 09:06:48 13/03/2013
Quote: Bifrost

Just buy Dark Spyro and Legendary Spyro,there you go,turn him dark purple/blue and yellow and have him get buffed stats. /shot

But,in all seriousness,I take back what I said about this guy. One thing about opinions is that if have to justify why someone else is wrong in a believable way,not simply be rude about it,and he isn't doing a very good job about it.

can he swim in the air?!
Wait

Our Spyro has BUBBLES. Case closed, see ya at the pub.
---
oh my god
#55 Posted: 14:34:58 13/03/2013

too long;didn't quote

can he swim in the air?!
Wait

Our Spyro can smash his head several time against the wall and never get dizzy(aside from a few small cooldown,compared to a whole second in the original games),also stick gems through his wings like a boss.
/argument
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#56 Posted: 20:55:33 13/03/2013
"Oh look, I'm a goody two shoes, and I like all three Spyros' equally"

smilie This was just a joke by the way, not meant to be taken seriously, just to get that straight.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#57 Posted: 21:02:52 13/03/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
All Spyros are equally as good in my opi- *murdered by everyone in this section*

*casts Revive on Baro* I SHALL DEFEND THOSE WHO LIKE ALL OF THEM! <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#58 Posted: 21:07:01 13/03/2013
I agree with Baro mostly. I love them all, I am more used to Legend though, probably because I'm more used to it or something. *hides behind HIR*
#59 Posted: 21:17:43 13/03/2013
All Spyros are equally as good in my opi- *murdered by everyone in this section*

Quote: SuperSpyroFan
"Oh look, I'm a goody two shoes, and I like all three Spyros' equally"

smilie This was just a joke by the way, not meant to be taken seriously, just to get that straight.

Quote: HIR

*casts Revive on Baro* I SHALL DEFEND THOSE WHO LIKE ALL OF THEM! <.<;

Quote: wanderist
I agree with Baro mostly. I love them all, I am more used to Legend though, probably because I'm more used to it or something. *hides behind HIR*

I don't know where you're hiding, or who you're hiding behind, but you're defending each other and--*shoots you all* now you're dead smilie

OUR SPYRO GAMES HAS PRETTY FEMALES IN IT
---
oh my god
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#60 Posted: 21:19:36 13/03/2013
I'm neutral to all three Spyros. I like the original since I grew up with them, I like the LoS mostly due to its story and reimagination idea in that universe. And I like Skylanders as well.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#61 Posted: 21:20:29 13/03/2013
*survives Jaggedstar's bullet with kevlar* People can like all 3, m'kay? <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#62 Posted: 21:58:33 13/03/2013
Quote: HIR
*survives Jaggedstar's bullet with kevlar* People can like all 3, m'kay? <.<;

how dare you survive
and i was just kidding around
---
oh my god
#63 Posted: 00:14:39 14/03/2013
I'm neutral too(though,obviously I didn't play enough Classic,though AHT was my first one and I played it a lot,Gateway to Glimmer would count if my neighbors would stop making it glitch on purpose),but I can't really help but defend Skylanders after seeing the negativeness since it was first announced. Overall my favourite game is TEN,which is ironic since I used to be one of those crazy Legend fans and got disappointed the more I replayed the games and saw fanart.
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#64 Posted: 00:20:14 14/03/2013

too long;didn't quote

can he swim in the air?!
Wait

Our Spyro can smash his head several time against the wall and never get dizzy(aside from a few small cooldown,compared to a whole second in the original games),also stick gems through his wings like a boss.
/argument

[topic-killer ]this is a very hostile tahpic [/topic-killer ]
---
BREATHE AIR.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#65 Posted: 01:26:34 14/03/2013
I'm neutral to all three Spyro as well. If I didn't join this website, I would have thought the Legend of Spyro took place after the events in Shadow Legacy( wasn't focused on video game storylines when I was younger). Despite people either making fun of me or telling me that I'm sixteen years old and too old to play with toys, I still like Skylanders and I'll at least get Swap Force. Maybe after that I'll take a break from the franchise.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#66 Posted: 08:31:22 14/03/2013
All I can say I don't HATE any of them.
*I probably would edit this to a stupid long story later*
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me