Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Things that would be cool to see...
Page 1 of 1
Things that would be cool to see... [CLOSED]
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#1 Posted: 21:57:00 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I always wished that they would use the levels in the 1st 2 Spyro GBA games (Season of ice/flame) in a Playstation game. It would be so cool to see those levels in 3d!

Also never got to see Spyro standing up. The other dragons can apparently.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 22:36:55 08/03/2013
I wanted to see Spyro stand up like the other dragons!

Was a thought, why we never saw that?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#3 Posted: 22:42:19 08/03/2013
I'd just like to see the Spyro GBA games on the playstation
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#4 Posted: 03:37:06 09/03/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
I'd just like to see the Spyro GBA games on the playstation

That would be Cool smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 05:02:38 09/03/2013
A classic Spyro level or boss with gravity mechanics a la Ratchet & Clank (hey, it's Insomniac Games anyway). <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#6 Posted: 08:17:41 09/03/2013
Quote: BlackNight12

If you look at the cover of Spyro: Shadow Legacy, there's an image of him standing.
#7 Posted: 20:26:36 09/03/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

If you look at the cover of Spyro: Shadow Legacy, there's an image of him standing.

Yah, I've seen it!X3 I wanna see it in game though too! Though now that I think about it at the end of StD he stands up kinda, huh?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#8 Posted: 20:39:20 09/03/2013

Yah, I've seen it!X3 I wanna see it in game though too! Though now that I think about it at the end of StD he stands up kinda, huh?

Yep, he does. I think it's only in that game though, but you never actually get to play as Spyro on two legs, lol.
#9 Posted: 20:52:18 09/03/2013

Yep, he does. I think it's only in that game though, but you never actually get to play as Spyro on two legs, lol.

It's be kinda awkward play as Spyro running on two's but I'd like it!
If ya could just switch at will from four to two!
---
#10 Posted: 20:55:02 09/03/2013

It could become a new gameplay mechanic? I don't know how it would help though? Maybe it could be used for sneaking up on enemies? I don't know, Spyro goes on his tippy-toes? smilie
#11 Posted: 03:35:51 10/03/2013

It could become a new gameplay mechanic? I don't know how it would help though? Maybe it could be used for sneaking up on enemies? I don't know, Spyro goes on his tippy-toes? XD

I think Sly Cooper's got that realm covered. <.> I've always kind of wanted to see a mish-mash crossover of Sony's pseudo-mascots (Spyro, Crash, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly). And from a plot perspective, it's easily something that could happen, since Ratchet possess a device capable of opening a portal to any dimension (even if it's broken). <.<;
---
#12 Posted: 21:14:22 10/03/2013
Quote: HIR

It could become a new gameplay mechanic? I don't know how it would help though? Maybe it could be used for sneaking up on enemies? I don't know, Spyro goes on his tippy-toes? smilie

I think Sly Cooper's got that realm covered. <.> I've always kind of wanted to see a mish-mash crossover of Sony's pseudo-mascots (Spyro, Crash, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly). And from a plot perspective, it's easily something that could happen, since Ratchet possess a device capable of opening a portal to any dimension (even if it's broken). <.<;

Yep, there is the potential there to bring all those characters together; definitely. And maybe Sir Daniel Fortesque and Croc could be added in as cameo appearances? lol.
#13 Posted: 01:04:17 11/03/2013

Yep, there is the potential there to bring all those characters together; definitely. And maybe Sir Daniel Fortesque and Croc could be added in as cameo appearances? lol.

I'd love to see Spyro and Croc in a game!X3

I didn't know there were more croc fans on ds.
---
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#14 Posted: 20:12:24 12/03/2013

Oh HELL YEAH!!! That would be Epic smilie!!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#15 Posted: 20:21:16 12/03/2013
Quote: SamXala

Oh HELL YEAH!!! That would be Epic XD!!!

I guess so. My main reasons for listing just those series is that, save for Activision with Spyro and Crash, the past/present developers of the other three series (Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Sanzaru Games, and High Impact Games) all have working relationships with each other and frequently have little easter egg nods to each other in their games. <.<;
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me