Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What Have You Contributed To The Fandom?
Page 1 of 1
What Have You Contributed To The Fandom? [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 11:56:03 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Thought it'd be nice to discuss and list all the things we added to the Spyro fandom. smilie I'll post mines later.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#2 Posted: 03:29:33 10/01/2013
In terms of tangible content such as fanart, fanfiction and other such creative media, I have contributed...nothing, pretty much. That just isn't my style.

I prefer sewing the seeds for those who do. Not really done it in this fandom, but elsewhere...
---
Eh.
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#3 Posted: 19:58:46 04/02/2013
Crappy fan art

http://pittbull1.deviantart.com/
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#4 Posted: 19:59:58 04/02/2013
I have spread awareness of it around my school smilie ...and a bit of fanart and that's about it smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#5 Posted: 20:48:48 04/02/2013
Quote: TorchSheep
I have spread awareness of it around my school smilie ...and a bit of fanart and that's about it smilie

I suppose most of the kids in your school are into "adult" themed games, rather than Spyro?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#6 Posted: 21:52:32 04/02/2013
A lot of topics smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#7 Posted: 22:03:50 04/02/2013
An entire timeline of mine and deaver88's characters branching off of the end of DotD.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#8 Posted: 22:29:19 04/02/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: TorchSheep

I suppose most of the kids in your school are into "adult" themed games, rather than Spyro?

Yep, my friend Jack says Spyro sucks... because it hasn't got online.............
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#9 Posted: 23:13:28 04/02/2013
A poorly done fanfiction. As in really poorly done.. I plan on fixing it up sometime, now that I'm a much better writer, though.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 23:26:44 04/02/2013
Quote: JetH7
A poorly done fanfiction. As in really poorly done.. I plan on fixing it up sometime, now that I'm a much better writer, though.

You get that, I wanna rewrite the history of my oldest characters.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#11 Posted: 23:50:09 04/02/2013
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
(I do have some art though, but it's not really good.)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#12 Posted: 00:10:55 05/02/2013
Nothing really.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#13 Posted: 00:12:30 05/02/2013
Well, I have now posted a Spyro creepypasta smilie smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Gohan Green Sparx Gems: 270
#14 Posted: 01:47:12 05/02/2013
I've just drawn a few fanarts, but not much.
Tynesider Yellow Sparx Gems: 1612
#15 Posted: 20:26:58 05/02/2013
I write fanfic. That's about it, really.
---
GANN VOORT ET KRAENEN!!!
Whitenoise24 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3079
#16 Posted: 07:22:02 04/03/2013
my art thread.
---
My DeviantART account. http://whitenoise24.deviantart.com
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#17 Posted: 12:08:02 04/03/2013
I've done some fan art and one fanfic.
I was thinking of making a Spyro game with RPG Maker, but I suck at it...
VeronicaTheFox Ripto Gems: 22
#18 Posted: 16:01:44 04/03/2013
Well, I've purchased at least two copies of the three Insomniac games. I have five of the first, three or four of the second, and two or three of the third. Only about a quarter of them work, though. I got so many because I played them to the point where they got laser burn and couldn't be recognized by the system.

And I have been considering writing a Cynder x Ember fanfic...
#19 Posted: 19:33:39 04/03/2013
Quote: VeronicaTheFox
Well, I've purchased at least two copies of the three Insomniac games. I have five of the first, three or four of the second, and two or three of the third. Only about a quarter of them work, though. I got so many because I played them to the point where they got laser burn and couldn't be recognized by the system.

Ah, I see you enjoyed them then, lol, ah well, I did ask you if you enjoyed the older Spyro games in a different topic, and there's my answer really. smilie
#20 Posted: 19:47:39 04/03/2013

Ah, I see you enjoyed them then, lol, ah well, I did ask you if you enjoyed the older Spyro games in a different topic, and there's my answer really. smilie

I must have missed you. The forum doesn't let me know when someone quotes a post of mine, so I usually miss it unless I dig through threads.

I have to say, this forums notification system, profile system, and quite a few other things... very outdated. Considerably harder for me than the other forum I'm on.
#21 Posted: 19:55:01 04/03/2013

I must have missed you. The forum doesn't let me know when someone quotes a post of mine, so I usually miss it unless I dig through threads.

I have to say, this forums notification system, profile system, and quite a few other things... very outdated. Considerably harder for me than the other forum I'm on.

I don't normally go on any other forum, it's just this one that I stick with, so I don't know any different really. I think you can get subscriptions for each topic, BUT, you have to go and check the subscription to see, it's hard to explain, I guess it is outdated really, but you trying telling that to dark52, he's as stubborn as anything, it took at least three years for him to finally get mods after being asked countless times. Actually I think four years. He was just ignoring it, and putting it off for ages.
#22 Posted: 19:56:44 04/03/2013

I don't normally go on any other forum, it's just this one that I stick with, so I don't know any different really. I think you can get subscriptions for each topic, BUT, you have to go and check the subscription to see, it's hard to explain, I guess it is outdated really, but you trying telling that to dark52, he's as stubborn as anything, it took at least three years for him to finally get mods after being asked countless times. Actually I think four years. He was just ignoring it, and putting it off for ages.

Wow, he sounds SUPER effective.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#23 Posted: 01:35:54 05/03/2013
Well, out of frustration really, I made a boss guide for The Eternal Night back in the day. I also wrote a few lousy fanfics. People have been telling me to make more, although if I did they would be rather ironic and not very serious...
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#24 Posted: 21:22:39 06/03/2013
A bit of lousy artwork, lousy fanficion, an unfinished restricted run of DotD (because nobody was really interested), and a game breaking glitch I found in DotD that was undiscovered until I found it, and I got a request from someone to add that glitch to their glitch guide.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#25 Posted: 09:08:32 12/03/2013
As of a couple minutes ago, an X-rated fanfic is the length of my contribution. I'd post the link, but I know Dark would probably immediately ban me if I did. (Request by PM, I'll have it available for you)
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#26 Posted: 16:47:48 12/03/2013
Nada~
mrhoix Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#27 Posted: 16:53:18 12/03/2013
dwafawf

-EDIT

Sorry that was my cousin going through my bookmarks smilie
---
I'm making a spyro fangame called: Spyro: The dragon Eclipse.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:01:28 12/03/2013 by mrhoix
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#28 Posted: 17:21:52 12/03/2013
Fanart, fanfiction that I keep discontinuing and then starting another one, and walkthroughs on youtube.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#29 Posted: 06:58:07 21/03/2013
I've brought spyro and skylanders to remote parts of asia
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me