Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Creepypastas [CLOSED]
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#1 Posted: 21:35:39 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Post all your creepy stories about anything to do with 'Spyro'. They can be dreams, fiction's, or actual scary Spyro event you've experienced.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
sponge56 Green Sparx Gems: 240
#2 Posted: 23:48:54 28/01/2013
i had this one dream where wrecking ball was crowned best skylander EVER hopfully it will come true smilie smilie
---
twists of fury smilie
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#3 Posted: 00:38:58 29/01/2013
One time I had this dream when I was camping with my mom and I saw smilie in the sky and I was like "Mom. Mom. Mom mom mom mom." but she wouldn't listen and then cynder stepped on the tent and nearly missed both of us and we were running around the campground and she was chasing us and she was big as crap to! eAe

I have the weirdest tendancy to forget punctuation exists when ever I recite my dreams smilie
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#4 Posted: 23:44:43 04/02/2013
Alrighty, here's my creepypasta, also to be found under "Spyro: The Unseen" on the Creepypasta Wiki. Enjoy smilie

Let me just say-I love Spyro. I grew up with Spyro 1 and 2, and the rest of the games (even the crappy mobile ones)...but not the 3rd. I so badly wanted it, but I couldn't find it anywhere and the few shops that had it were expensive. It was quite a few years after the last of the Insomniac trilogy was released, so obviously people were fighting to get the games before thhey sold out forever. If only I had gotten there earlier.
I was in town by myself. It was late, almost midnight. Every shop was shut. I had missed the last bus and was just about to head off home when this random guy approached me. He had wild eyes, and I was scared, because he was brandishing a game box at me and spoke in a raspy voice. I had no phone on me to call the police but when I made out what he was saying, I stopped dead.

"Take it," he hissed. "Get it out of my sight. That poor girl..."

What was he on about?! I took the game anyway. I guess I was stupid back then, young. When I held the box up to the light, I saw that it was Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon!

"Uh..okay.." I said, hiding my excitement. Finally! I'd been waiting for this game for God knows how long!

The guy vanished. I headed home hurriedly, excited to try out my new game. When I got home, nobody was awake. Perfect.

I dusted off my old PS1 and slotted the memory cards into place. I put in the disc before noticing someting weird-the characters on the disc label seemed to have sad eyes. Also, on the box, one of them (the kangaroo) was staring straight out at me. As I'd never had a close enough look at the disc or box, I decided to let it go and just play it. So I did.

The title screen came up fine. The Insomniac logo, the music, fine. But when I had selected a file to use, Spyro flashed me a quick, upset look, staring straight at me just like the kangaroo did. I blinked, but he was gone, and the first cutscene was playing.

Then, it got really weird.

At the point where you see the rabbit, Bianca, for the first time, she gave me such an angry glare that my heart skipped. I took deep breaths and calmed down. I hadn't seen her before, either. Maybe it was her normal design. When the other dragons wake up and discover Bianca taking their eggs, they only half-heartedly attacked her. She escaped easily, but before she went down the hole again she looked out at me, but this time she looked as if she was about to cry. Now, I'd seen this part of the cutscene before and never did she look like that.

Eh, I'd gotten this from a random guy in the streets. It was sure to be glitchy.

So, I played on as normal. I played all night and got to the Super Bonus Round. I noticed something else: when Spyro entered the level, Bianca wasn't there. I had played this level before and knew that when you stepped onto the snow, she's supposed to appear. In the time of playing, I'd fallen in love with the Sorceress's ex-apprentice, so I went back to Sunrise Spring Home to look for her.

Sunrise Spring Home was dead. The trees were bare, the portals were closed and the sky was grey. Sheila the kangaroo stood outside her portal and that's when I lost complete control over Spyro. He went over to Sheila and she spoke to him. She said these exact words:

"You could've stopped her, y'know. Could have saved her. You'll see what's happened, and it's your fault."

Sheila turned ghostly white, then transparent. Her eyes turned red and she pointed to the ledge just below Sunny Villa. Spyro jumped up and flew there, and when he landed. Bianca appeared.

She was wearing black robes, the hood up like they were before she went to Spyro's side earlier in the game. Spyro seemed to be saying something, but I couldn't hear. I suddenly regained control of Spyro and, with shaking hands, directed him away from Bianca, away from that area, and to the balloon. I had to escape. Behind me, Bianca yelled, "It's your fault!"

What was Spyro's fault?! I said my thoughts aloud to the TV.

Now, that' a mistake I'll never make again.

After a while, I calmed down. I made Spyro walk through the forest and back to Sheila's portal. She was gone, but there was a little wooden sign with a note pinned to it. I didn't have time to read it because Spyro ignored my controller commands and went back to the ledge. Bianca was still there.

She was staring at Spyro (well i assume she was; she wasn't doing anything else, her head was directed to Spyro and her face couldn't be seen) and, once again, I said, "What's Spyro's fault?"

"Not his. Yours," she said.

Huh?

Bianca suddenly snapped her head up and looked straight at the screen, at me. The last thing I saw was the note from Sheila. It said:

Your fault, Ellizabeth. You destroyed our souls. We will never be the same again. And it's your fault. We will come for revenge. You will join us. Your fault.

The screen went black and white and fuzzy.

I screamed. In the fuzz, the ghostly forms of Bianca and Sheila appeared. They were in human forms, though, one brown (Sheila) and one blonde (Bianca).

"Do not throw this game away!" they said in unison.

I ignored them and ripped the disc out, stamped on it then flushed it away.

The next day, two of my best friends, Spyro lovers, one brown and one blonde, were killed. They were both wearing black clothes.

I swear, I will never play Spyro again.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#5 Posted: 17:59:57 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
Alrighty, here's my creepypasta, also to be found under "Spyro: The Unseen" on the Creepypasta Wiki. Enjoy smilie

Let me just say-I love Spyro. I grew up with Spyro 1 and 2, and the rest of the games (even the crappy mobile ones)...but not the 3rd. I so badly wanted it, but I couldn't find it anywhere and the few shops that had it were expensive. It was quite a few years after the last of the Insomniac trilogy was released, so obviously people were fighting to get the games before thhey sold out forever. If only I had gotten there earlier.
I was in town by myself. It was late, almost midnight. Every shop was shut. I had missed the last bus and was just about to head off home when this random guy approached me. He had wild eyes, and I was scared, because he was brandishing a game box at me and spoke in a raspy voice. I had no phone on me to call the police but when I made out what he was saying, I stopped dead.

What was he on about?! I took the game anyway. I guess I was stupid back then, young. When I held the box up to the light, I saw that it was Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon!

"Uh..okay.." I said, hiding my excitement. Finally! I'd been waiting for this game for God knows how long!

The guy vanished. I headed home hurriedly, excited to try out my new game. When I got home, nobody was awake. Perfect.

I dusted off my old PS1 and slotted the memory cards into place. I put in the disc before noticing someting weird-the characters on the disc label seemed to have sad eyes. Also, on the box, one of them (the kangaroo) was staring straight out at me. As I'd never had a close enough look at the disc or box, I decided to let it go and just play it. So I did.

The title screen came up fine. The Insomniac logo, the music, fine. But when I had selected a file to use, Spyro flashed me a quick, upset look, staring straight at me just like the kangaroo did. I blinked, but he was gone, and the first cutscene was playing.

At the point where you see the rabbit, Bianca, for the first time, she gave me such an angry glare that my heart skipped. I took deep breaths and calmed down. I hadn't seen her before, either. Maybe it was her normal design. When the other dragons wake up and discover Bianca taking their eggs, they only half-heartedly attacked her. She escaped easily, but before she went down the hole again she looked out at me, but this time she looked as if she was about to cry. Now, I'd seen this part of the cutscene before and never did she look like that.

Eh, I'd gotten this from a random guy in the streets. It was sure to be glitchy.

So, I played on as normal. I played all night and got to the Super Bonus Round. I noticed something else: when Spyro entered the level, Bianca wasn't there. I had played this level before and knew that when you stepped onto the snow, she's supposed to appear. In the time of playing, I'd fallen in love with the Sorceress's ex-apprentice, so I went back to Sunrise Spring Home to look for her.

Sunrise Spring Home was dead. The trees were bare, the portals were closed and the sky was grey. Sheila the kangaroo stood outside her portal and that's when I lost complete control over Spyro. He went over to Sheila and she spoke to him. She said these exact words:

"You could've stopped her, y'know. Could have saved her. You'll see what's happened, and it's your fault."

Sheila turned ghostly white, then transparent. Her eyes turned red and she pointed to the ledge just below Sunny Villa. Spyro jumped up and flew there, and when he landed. Bianca appeared.

She was wearing black robes, the hood up like they were before she went to Spyro's side earlier in the game. Spyro seemed to be saying something, but I couldn't hear. I suddenly regained control of Spyro and, with shaking hands, directed him away from Bianca, away from that area, and to the balloon. I had to escape. Behind me, Bianca yelled, "It's your fault!"

After a while, I calmed down. I made Spyro walk through the forest and back to Sheila's portal. She was gone, but there was a little wooden sign with a note pinned to it. I didn't have time to read it because Spyro ignored my controller commands and went back to the ledge. Bianca was still there.

She was staring at Spyro (well i assume she was; she wasn't doing anything else, her head was directed to Spyro and her face couldn't be seen) and, once again, I said, "What's Spyro's fault?"

Huh?

Bianca suddenly snapped her head up and looked straight at the screen, at me. The last thing I saw was the note from Sheila. It said:

Your fault, Ellizabeth. You destroyed our souls. We will never be the same again. And it's your fault. We will come for revenge. You will join us. Your fault.

I screamed. In the fuzz, the ghostly forms of Bianca and Sheila appeared. They were in human forms, though, one brown (Sheila) and one blonde (Bianca).

The next day, two of my best friends, Spyro lovers, one brown and one blonde, were killed. They were both wearing black clothes.

This is a really good creepypasta dude, it's very well written the are next to no plotholes and kept a spooky vibe throughout. The only complains I would make is that it was kind of short and focused alot more on the intro (the getting of the game) then the actual creepypasta. Other than that it was a very good story and I throughly enjoyed it. 100 times better than ...Tails Doll *shudders*
---
#6 Posted: 18:29:47 05/02/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

Huh?

This is a really good creepypasta dude, it's very well written the are next to no plotholes and kept a spooky vibe throughout. The only complains I would make is that it was kind of short and focused alot more on the intro (the getting of the game) then the actual creepypasta. Other than that it was a very good story and I throughly enjoyed it. 100 times better than ...Tails Doll *shudders*

Thanks! smilie I'll improve it when I have time. I wrote this in like 20 minutes, I was tired and it was past midnight smilie
---
oh my god
#7 Posted: 19:08:07 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator

Huh?

Thanks! smilie I'll improve it when I have time. I wrote this in like 20 minutes, I was tired and it was past midnight smilie

Well it's defintly a good one, and I have read ALOT of creeypastas. My favorites being 'Super Mario 64' and 'Pokemon Dead Channel'
---
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#8 Posted: 05:44:29 06/02/2013
Holy ****!! That was Scary o_0
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#9 Posted: 11:33:56 06/02/2013
Quote: SamXala

MUA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
---
oh my god
#10 Posted: 16:08:30 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator

Please... please don't hurt me
---
#11 Posted: 16:19:59 06/02/2013

I shall take away your soul....
---
oh my god
#12 Posted: 16:27:17 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator

Phew, I thought you were gonna hurt me for a sec.
---
#13 Posted: 16:31:36 06/02/2013

Your fault....
---
oh my god
#14 Posted: 17:05:07 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator

Your fault....

Ooooooooooooh
[User Posted Image]
---
#15 Posted: 18:58:22 06/02/2013

Your fault....

Ooooooooooooh
[User Posted Image]

..... smilie
---
oh my god
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6471
#16 Posted: 19:40:43 10/02/2013
do you have some based on the legend of spyro that would be great
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Blackhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#17 Posted: 23:48:57 11/02/2013
Okay, I'm obsessed with the spyro games. I play them so much that now i hear their voices speaking to me. I dont care if its creepy cuz i like it.
---
I love Star Wars! Especially RC-1207 "Sev" <3
"I have become a shadow of my former self. I am a monster. I am a ghost. I'm a warrior from Hell..." - Me
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#18 Posted: 04:16:46 13/02/2013
Hello there. I can't tell you anything right now until we get to it so just listen. I grew up with Spyro and Crash and other things and there was one game I was missing. That's right, Dawn of The Dragon. I wanted to play the game since I was little but never had t the money to buy it. I went to speak with James ( my manager ) at work today and he said that I would be getting a paycheck today. It was enough to buy Dawn of The Dragon but what he gave me excited me more. He gave me a copy of an unreleased spyro game. He said that he got it near an abandoned video game warehouse that was going to be demolished tomorrow. He said that one of the people that used to work there said that he was looking to give this game away for a long time. He always wanted to release it as he said it was "the best spyro game yet." He took it and knowing I was Spyro fan gave it to me. I was excited. Once I got my paycheck in, I went to Gamestop and bought Dawn of The Dragon. I wanted to play the unreleased Spyro game first though. It was a game for PS3. My PS3 was up and ready to go luckily so I entered the game in and watched the first cutscene. Everything was perfectly fine. I suddenly saw an extremely detailed Spyro flying around a detailed landscape. I was already mesmorized by the graphics and how it looked. Spyro then landed and snorted. I ran around and suddenly a sign said "Use the square button to attack." So, I did. I was having a blast when suddenly my nostalgia feel came on. Hunter was sitting right there and Spyro went up to Hunter and said. "So are we ready?" Hunter replied "Yea we are!" A huge airship appeared and suddenly I saw a creepy looking guy in the far distance but couldn't see what it was. I thought of it as an island and moved on. Suddenly the captain appeared but he had a frown on his face. He said "You didn't get here in time. They're dead" "What?" Spyro replied but suddenly the captain then again said "You caused the death of thousands of civillans, fool" Spyro then looked at me and said "I don't like the look of this" I gasped as I never see Spyro talk to me that way. I then appeared in the hub. Except some of the creatures looked sad. One came up to me and said "Why mister, why?" He had the sense of anguish and sadness in his eyes. Spyro then said to me again "Can you help me talk to this guy?" I scratched my head and talked to the virtual system. The little guy then screamed "No! I don't want to!" He then jumped off into an abyss and suddenly I heard a loud scream. Suddenly Spyro had a sense of fear and looked at me. He had fear in his eyes and said "Please dont leave me here, take me with you" He started crying and suddenly the captain appeared. Except he was more gruesome looking. I can't even describe how he appeared. He carried the child but the child wasn't alive. HE WAS DEAD. He threw him off the cliff and I watched him fall into a pit of spikes. I closed my eyes before he hit the spikes and when I opened them it showed the captain. The captain then grabbed Spyro and shook him around. He screamed "I AM KING!!!!" in a horrible disorted voice. I started hearing screams and disorted laughing. Suddenly Spyro said "HELP ME!!!" I fell in tears as I knew he needed my help. I was not a virtual program though and had almost no way to help him. Suddenly the captain appeared right in front of the screen. Static appeared by then. I was shaking in a fetal position. Suddenly, I heard a voice saying "I like how toys like you cower" I suddenly rose up to see the most detailed face of the captain. He had a huge grin on his face. It's as if you touched him, you would feel the scales on him. I immeaditly pulled out the disk and suddenly saw a Spyro plushie in there. I had no idea how he could fit in there but I pulled the Spyro plushie out and stamped on the disk. I bit the disk and scratched and put bleach on it. I then threw the disk out side and set it on fire. I laughed as it burned because I knew I would never see the captain again. I then heard the captain's voice again and he said "Punishment is near" I heard Spyro talk to me and say "I'm sorry for your loss" Later that week, 2 of my friends were found dead outside. I'm still afraid to talk about it today. I never want to play a demo of a spyro game again. I also learned a lesson to never take a game from a guy at work or on the street. You should follow this advice too. I still have the plushie today and still love it as one of my only friends.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#19 Posted: 15:56:49 13/02/2013
I recently made a new creepypasta in another thread. If you ned to find it it's called Spyro Creepypasta: Spyro Unreleased
---
#20 Posted: 17:41:05 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonHorizons
I recently made a new creepypasta in another thread. If you ned to find it it's called Spyro Creepypasta: Spyro Unreleased

Could you post it here please? smilie
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#21 Posted: 18:00:24 13/02/2013
Check the post above... I merged it into the thread. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:00:42 13/02/2013 by HIR
#22 Posted: 18:07:15 13/02/2013
Quote: HIR
Check the post above... I merged it into the thread. <.<;

oh oh oh its magic
---
oh my god
#23 Posted: 18:50:23 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonHorizons
Hello there. I can't tell you anything right now until we get to it so just listen. I grew up with Spyro and Crash and other things and there was one game I was missing. That's right, Dawn of The Dragon. I wanted to play the game since I was little but never had t the money to buy it. I went to speak with James ( my manager ) at work today and he said that I would be getting a paycheck today. It was enough to buy Dawn of The Dragon but what he gave me excited me more. He gave me a copy of an unreleased spyro game. He said that he got it near an abandoned video game warehouse that was going to be demolished tomorrow. He said that one of the people that used to work there said that he was looking to give this game away for a long time. He always wanted to release it as he said it was "the best spyro game yet." He took it and knowing I was Spyro fan gave it to me. I was excited. Once I got my paycheck in, I went to Gamestop and bought Dawn of The Dragon. I wanted to play the unreleased Spyro game first though. It was a game for PS3. My PS3 was up and ready to go luckily so I entered the game in and watched the first cutscene. Everything was perfectly fine. I suddenly saw an extremely detailed Spyro flying around a detailed landscape. I was already mesmorized by the graphics and how it looked. Spyro then landed and snorted. I ran around and suddenly a sign said "Use the square button to attack." So, I did. I was having a blast when suddenly my nostalgia feel came on. Hunter was sitting right there and Spyro went up to Hunter and said. "So are we ready?" Hunter replied "Yea we are!" A huge airship appeared and suddenly I saw a creepy looking guy in the far distance but couldn't see what it was. I thought of it as an island and moved on. Suddenly the captain appeared but he had a frown on his face. He said "You didn't get here in time. They're dead" "What?" Spyro replied but suddenly the captain then again said "You caused the death of thousands of civillans, fool" Spyro then looked at me and said "I don't like the look of this" I gasped as I never see Spyro talk to me that way. I then appeared in the hub. Except some of the creatures looked sad. One came up to me and said "Why mister, why?" He had the sense of anguish and sadness in his eyes. Spyro then said to me again "Can you help me talk to this guy?" I scratched my head and talked to the virtual system. The little guy then screamed "No! I don't want to!" He then jumped off into an abyss and suddenly I heard a loud scream. Suddenly Spyro had a sense of fear and looked at me. He had fear in his eyes and said "Please dont leave me here, take me with you" He started crying and suddenly the captain appeared. Except he was more gruesome looking. I can't even describe how he appeared. He carried the child but the child wasn't alive. HE WAS DEAD. He threw him off the cliff and I watched him fall into a pit of spikes. I closed my eyes before he hit the spikes and when I opened them it showed the captain. The captain then grabbed Spyro and shook him around. He screamed "I AM KING!!!!" in a horrible disorted voice. I started hearing screams and disorted laughing. Suddenly Spyro said "HELP ME!!!" I fell in tears as I knew he needed my help. I was not a virtual program though and had almost no way to help him. Suddenly the captain appeared right in front of the screen. Static appeared by then. I was shaking in a fetal position. Suddenly, I heard a voice saying "I like how toys like you cower" I suddenly rose up to see the most detailed face of the captain. He had a huge grin on his face. It's as if you touched him, you would feel the scales on him. I immeaditly pulled out the disk and suddenly saw a Spyro plushie in there. I had no idea how he could fit in there but I pulled the Spyro plushie out and stamped on the disk. I bit the disk and scratched and put bleach on it. I then threw the disk out side and set it on fire. I laughed as it burned because I knew I would never see the captain again. I then heard the captain's voice again and he said "Punishment is near" I heard Spyro talk to me and say "I'm sorry for your loss" Later that week, 2 of my friends were found dead outside. I'm still afraid to talk about it today. I never want to play a demo of a spyro game again. I also learned a lesson to never take a game from a guy at work or on the street. You should follow this advice too. I still have the plushie today and still love it as one of my only friends.

Well done on writing this, it was very well written and all. I do have to say that it did have a couple of cliche's like the mysterious man that gives you (or your manager) the game, and I swear one of the lines was taken straight out of Jaggedstar's creepypasta: "Later that week, 2 of my friends were found dead outside. I'm still afraid to talk about it today. I never want to play a demo of a spyro game again.". Apart from that it was actually really quite good, again I would recommend it to be extened a tad, but it still does a good job of creating a creepy atmosphere ESPECIALLY near the end. Good creepypasta though dude, just a couple of cliches. 7.5/10
---
#24 Posted: 20:17:18 13/02/2013
Spyro Unreleased: Part 2

I was mortally terrified for about 2 weeks. I called the police on the manager and I apparently realized he used to work at the abandoned warehouse. He also knew the CEO of the company but I never got anymore information. James is currently on a life and death sentence for physically terrifying me and for murder. I realized the game was hacked. It gave my friends location. James is working for a higher power. We'll talk about that later. I was crawling in a corner. I decided to play some Littlebigplanet 2 to cheer me up. Right when I started to get it out of my mind, I heard a bang. I dismissed it and continued playing. I decided to run around outside but I then saw something I would never forget. A man was sitting there in a Jason like coat. He had pale white skin. He had no hands. His right hand from his view was a chainsaw and his left hand was tons of machetes made to look like a hand. I then saw him hold the head of my friend and heard a voice say "Your next" I screamed and ran into the house. I pulled out my shotgun. But when I did, he was already at the front door. I kept shooting him but he wouldn't go down. "What the crud?" I thought to myself. I realized my shotgun was out ammo so I ran for the bat and started bashing him with it. He's still not going down. He then clawed me. I looked at my cut and it was deep in. It was only a matter of time before he was going to kill me. I started crying and asked him "Why do you do this?" He answered "I like toying with you" I realized he spoke in a disorted voice like the captain. I realized that HE was the one who voiced the captain and created the game. I yelled at him "YOU MONSTER!" I swiftly grabbed the bat and smacked him in the face with it. It was only a matter of time before the police arrived. He then said "Gotta run" He ran faster then any other man and jumped through the window. I looked out the window and I could see him running through fences and other things. The police came and saw my cut. He told me that I would have to go the hospital for stitches. I decided to do what they said because I didn't want to die of bleeding. I can't remember anything from Surgery but I do know it required 432 stitches to get rid of the cut. A few months after, I walked outside with my new friends and I saw the same man with a dog. This dog had humanoid teeth and he smiled at me. I then heard him say "I remember you. Come play with me"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:05 13/02/2013 by MoonHorizons
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#25 Posted: 22:28:44 13/02/2013
^Ohh Creppy...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#26 Posted: 04:45:53 14/02/2013
Spyro Unreleased: Part 3

It was only a while before shim got even more real. I decided to retreat into the woods for a while. It was broad daylight and everything was normal. A little wombat came out of its burrow. I didn't see any foaming at the mouth so I decided to pet it. The wombat ran away after 15 minutes. I decided to take a little hike. I walked around until I found a summit. There on the summit, was a little house. It had a car up to it so I thought I could stay there. It was a nice looking log house with good windows. I knocked on the door and I heard "Come in" In there was a nice little old lady who looked alot like my dead great grandma. She told me to come in and asked if I was lost. She asked me why I was here and I replied that a man is chasing after me. I brought my shotgun and bat with me. I told him he had a chainsaw for one hand and a bunch of machetes in the shape of a hand in the other. She then had a surprised look and said "Come here" She opened up a door I didn't even see in the first place. It had pictures of the old company. The companies name was apparently HIDAKA INDUSTRIES. It reminded me of some guy I saw on the news but I dismissed it as a considence. The old lady said that she had nearly the same expierence. She told me that whenever someone plays the game, he targets the person that played the game. Since I have destroyed the disk, I was his target for about eternity. I realized I had to deal with him until I managed to kill him. I was terrified at this point. The lady then pulled out a bazooka and I said "What the crud?" The old lady replied "I fought in World War II" She however, said the bazooka is broken but she did have a machine gun and pistol from her husband who lived out in the city. She told me that I should not sleep tonight or I would be killed in my sleep. I decided to warm myself by the fire. I decided to play some games on my phone for a while and realized it was 9:30. I immeaditly ran and got my shotgun. I then suddenly heard little disorted child voices saying "We only wanna play" This is where shim got real. A child with no eyes at all, bleeding from the sockets jumped through the window. He had a huge evil grin on his face. He said "Our mouths sing with joy" He walked over to me and said "Your it!" He jumped at me but I shot my shotgun at him. He went down. Suddenly, he got back up and said "Your good at this game. Let's play freeze tag now" Suddenly, children with the same eyes and grin on their face started climbing in from the windows. I suddenly saw a red glow everywhere. I heard evil laughing and realistic screaming. I then saw slightly saw people dying and bombs dropping on cities. I was literally dropping bricks at this point when the old lady came up and said "I have your back" She got out her machine gun and fired at the seemingly souless children. They all went flying. Until I heard a voice saying "Come to me child" I then saw a huge dark figure in the distance. Bigger then the man itself. I then heard the dark voice again but speaking in an unknown language. I briefly saw a pit. I then heard him say in a clear english voice. "Run coward" I then saw a huge red mouth appear in the shape of a large grin as if it was about to laugh. The beast had horns and small wire like things. It then revealed it's face with red eyes. I then heard a loud screech. The old lady fell down passed out. The gun from her back had dissapeared from her back and so had mine. Suddenly, the children immeaditly grew into teenagers and still had the same expression. No eyes and bleeding from them with a huge grin. They started walking toward the house. They surrouned me and I heard loud laughing. I thought I was going to be killed at this point but everything stopped for a moment. The evil teenagers were gone. The old lady was still there, passed out. But it seemed so quiet that it was weird. A bad type of weird. I then saw a large black hand pop through the wall as if it was nothing. I then heard a voice say "I wait behind the wall" Those small little wires came through the wall and started coming towards me. I ran towards the back of the room. Suddenly a piece of wood fell off. I saw a huge, broad torso all black but it had red mouths on it. This isn't anything normal. I then realized what I had gotten myself into. I am going to die. Zalgo is after me. Suddenly everything burst open and I fell down and was unable to move. I watched as he walked towards me with all his 7 mouths grinning. He then bent down on his knee. He looked at me menacingly. I then saw his hands coming slowly towards my eye. I remembered the story of Zalgo and how he takes his victims eye sockets and makes them feel nothing but death. Right when his hands touched my eye. He was gone. I was at home. I knew it wasn't a dream. I could still feel the death around me. I realized I had to destroy something I valued most. My PS3. I immeaditly ran and grabbed a hammer. I smashed my PS3 and laughed as I destroyed it. I knew I wouldn't have to through this anymore and I could get a free PS3 from my new friend who worked at Sony. I laughed and laughed. When the PS3 was finally destroyed. I laughed. I laughed the whole night. I laughed while going to work. I even laughed while passing the abandoned warehouse. I had destroyed the game. I was no longer a toy. I was free. I was independent from this nightmare. I was glad. 3 years after the incident, I saw a large dark figure saying "Remember me?" This reminded me of that dog. I immeaditly ran into the house and called 911. When I looked outside again. He had dissapeared. I still worry of the day that Zalgo returns to finally kill me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:22 14/02/2013 by MoonHorizons
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#27 Posted: 02:29:24 23/02/2013
what's going on creepy here?i believe i've actually seen spyro.that's right folks, he's real.so's cynder and the rest
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
#28 Posted: 04:34:03 23/02/2013
Quote: Hawaii Five o
what's going on creepy here?i believe i've actually seen spyro.that's right folks, he's real.so's cynder and the rest

Capture him and sell him as a pet to dark52. JK JK.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me