Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
After the Destruction of the Sun [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#201 Posted: 19:23:09 12/01/2013
TAD's monitor cam down to view a static filled connection, "If you were closer, it might clear up." the AI added.

Zexu let the ship lower a few feet for the signal to be less spotty, "If this thing is against the queen, then we have an ally, but it could be against us all. What happened to this planet?" he asked himself as all this data came rushing through his programming.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#202 Posted: 19:37:37 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Suddenly the monitor went dead and the drone's power signature was lost, then the other drone's power signature was lost. "We lost the drones. Pull back farther." Bill said.

Amber was watching the drone's screen and saw something unusual. "Wait I thought I saw something." She said. "Can you rewind the tape?"
---
SC
#203 Posted: 05:36:50 13/01/2013
Zexu may have just laughed, but it was hard to tell. "There is no tape, its all data. And yes," the screen went in reverse as the images returned to visual. Blastes beast, destroying my drones. They should have exploded with such an impact. Maybe their bombs are still intact... Tracing internal explosives. he pinpointed the internal bombs of the drones, they were still together, ready for destination.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#204 Posted: 12:36:35 13/01/2013
Ooc: smilie THREE PAGES WHILE I WAS SLEEPING??????....im to lazy to read everything so whats going on smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#205 Posted: 17:40:12 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: they are at the artic base and an explosion happened and then something killed a Queen Deamon.

"I don't think it was the deamonds because the drones would of shot and killed them." Bill said. " What did you see Amber?" He asked.

"Well I thought I saw a huge horn just before the drone's signal was lost." Amber said.

"Hummmm........that is very unusual because no queen or any other type of deamond has horns especially large ones." Bill said.

Then a burst of fire came from the dust towards the ship.

"Quick take evasive mannuvers!!" Bill said.
---
SC
#206 Posted: 18:37:00 13/01/2013
"No shi..." the ship leaned left to raise the right wing away from the fire. Pulling back and away from the smokescreen, "Thermal reader should find the sourse of the fire." locking onto the source location both barrels of the gatling guns fired the high powered rounds in a short burst before stopping.
---
#207 Posted: 19:44:46 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Then a monstrous roar was heard and then the dust settled and a huge black beast similar to a dragon came out. It had holes in it's wings, thick rock like armor, a tail with rock like spikes on the end, huge horns, huge teeth that pointed back, and hooked claws. It spoted the ship and breathed fire at the ship.

"Take evasive actions!!!" Bill ordered. "Take the ship out of range of it's fire!" Bill said.

"Wh-what is th-that?" Amber said.
---
SC
#208 Posted: 07:12:55 14/01/2013
"I know, I know! Will you just let me drive?!" Zexu pushed the jets forward as to perform a 180 back flip with a half barrel role to take off in the opposite direction. The larger lower cannon rotated to face backward., the camera on it allowed Zexu to see bellow the ship and fire if necessary.
---
#209 Posted: 20:34:38 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wh-what is th-that thing?" Amber asked.

"It.....it looks like a dragon." Bill said.

The Dragon opened it's wings and dust started to kick up as it's huge wings started to flap. It lifted off the ground and roared as it went after the fly sized ship.

"We-well th-that dr-dragon is coming for us!" Amber said with alarm.

The dragon breathed fire once again catching the right side engine on fire.
---
SC
#210 Posted: 04:58:57 15/01/2013
"Forward thruster is over heating. We've been hit," Zexu turn the ship to its right since the fore engine burned out, to try and circle the large being, firing the large cannon's guided rounds. Targeting the neck and left eye. "Going into full afterburner... Lets see how fast that huge thing is." the ship blasted forward as the firing seized. The right forethruster needs to be replace(I think of it like a Pelican from Halo, it has four jets on it), and the fuel was cut off and so to the fore left engine.
---
#211 Posted: 03:59:35 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Then with a flick of it's masive tail the beast fired spikes at the gun ship knocking out the other right engine.

"We're hit!!!" Amber said.

Bill looked around and saw a small mound of rocks. "There! Try and land over there! The rocks should provide cover from that thing!" Bill said.
---
SC
#212 Posted: 04:15:08 16/01/2013
"I thought this ship was faster." he scanned the location, "I'm not sure what good it will do us." Zexu made the left thrusters opererate in opposite directions as to level out. Then turning slightly to bank the ship over behind the rocks. With a steady landing, he aimed the turrets to the rocks, and the roof turret to the sky.

TAD walked over to the bay door to exit the ship, "I'll see what I can do to get the engines back on." the AI closed the suit's opening. Stepping out to the rear thruster, to pull the big needle out, "It looks like a few loose wires and a large hole. Should only take four minutes tops." she said through the ship speakers via radio, and began working on the wires.
---
#213 Posted: 21:13:28 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The creature landed just be hind the rock kicking up dust as it slowed its desent. The dragon just stood there not moveing as if it was waiting for something. It gave out a low moning sound as if it was asking for help.

Bill peaked just behind the rocks.

The dragon saw him but did nothing.

Bill slowly came out from behind the rocks. He was totally exposed.

The dragon moved its head and looked at Bill in a way that it seemed it was asking for help from him.

"I think he wants us to help him." Bill said. He slowly walked up to the dragon's massive head.

The dragon still did nothing and let Bill come up to him.

"It's ok I'm not going to hurt you." Bill said. He continued to walk slowly towards the dragon's head untill he was just an arms reach away.

The dragon still did nothing.

Bill reached out and slowly put his hand on the dragon's nose.

The dragon let Bill put his hand on his nose.

"TAD I think he was defending himself aganst that queen he killed. He seems hurt." Bill said.
---
SC
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#214 Posted: 21:44:17 18/01/2013
Ok, sorry I am a bit late, but I am going to join if nobody minds.

Name : Aigis
Wepaon : 2 Machine pistols
Armour : A tactical vest and headband
Story : Aigis was a girl who never had much of a life aside from being created by a company to protect people and destroy monsters. She was modified to look as close to a human as possible so she could process thoughts like them. She was equipped with machine guns in her fingers to fire off 4 rounds at a time. She then was sent on her mission to protect a group of people that were residing at a safe haven.

[User Posted Image]

Idk how to make image appear with the tree icon, so have link.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:30:43 21/01/2013 by Crescent Wing
#215 Posted: 22:12:33 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Approved!! smilie

The dragon's masive head that is about the same size as the gun ship moved a little.

"Hey it's ok." Bill said in a soft voice.
---
SC
#216 Posted: 22:15:52 18/01/2013
*Aigis walks up to Bill*

Aigis asked in a hush tone, "Are you by chance Bill?"
---
#217 Posted: 22:21:50 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes I am." Bill said peting the enormous dragon's nose. Bill noted the rock like scales on the dragon's body and it's rock like horns and spines. "Don't get too close to him he's hurt and seems to trust me."
---
SC
#218 Posted: 22:51:11 18/01/2013
Aigis shook her head*

"Bill, I must tell you something. I have been observing you carefully and I found that you seem so kind to these creatures. But my main point, I came to protect you. I hear something bad is happening around here." Aigis had said quietly.

Aigis then look at the dragon.
"My word, this creature is quite large."
---
#219 Posted: 02:24:11 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, he wanted our help and thaught we were deamonds and damaged my gun ship over there." He pointed to the ship that had two of it's four engines badly damaged. "He seems about a quarter of the size of a space cruser juging from the size of his head which seems about the same size of my ship." He continued to inspect the large 3 story underbelly of the dragon.
---
SC
#220 Posted: 06:36:19 19/01/2013
"Probably because it got shot, he didn't exactly seem friendly to us either." the AI commented as TAD worked on the rear engine, "Just about," the thruster fired, burning the metal suit's head a little, "Got it." TAD backed away. Walking up to the forward engine, "The things melted." TAD punched the drooped metal, "I can put a whole in it to breath, but it will be weak until we have it replaced."

Zexu lowered the ship's power outlet, Bring TAD back aboard and retriev me. he called out to TAD's Sky One AI. Within seconds, TAD was back inside the cockpit of the ship taking Zexu's chip from the consol and placing it back in the protective inlet port. Zexu resumed control over TAD, to step out and walk over to see the large dragon, "Where did a dragon come from, my data base has nothing of them being on this planet."
---
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#221 Posted: 11:30:35 19/01/2013
i know i just like the halo game
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#222 Posted: 11:31:12 19/01/2013
grabs oddball somebody is about to get knocked out but who
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
#223 Posted: 13:57:36 19/01/2013
Quote: skylanders100
i know i just like the halo game

Quote: skylanders100
grabs oddball somebody is about to get knocked out but who

Is this relevant to the game?
__

Aigis walked over to Bill*
"I wish I could help you more Bill. But I don't know what this creature is, or what to do with it. I am sorry."

Aigis goes to the ship to find TAD*
Aigis walked up to TAD* "Excuse me, you are a robot no?" She questioned.
---
#224 Posted: 17:42:28 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: @ Skylanders100 Your double posting can be counted as spam and pluss you were never approved.

Then a spiritual connection between Bill and the dragon happened. The dragon's deep voice spoke to Bill in his mind. "I have been here for millions of years. I've been wounded on my back just above my wings by the queen deamond. I thought you were one of them and I damaged your ship. I'll be willing to help you if you help me."

Bill noded. "Th-the dragon spoke to me. He said he is wonded by the queen above his wings. He also said he's been here for millions of years. He'll be willing to help us if we help him." Bill said.
---
SC
#225 Posted: 23:51:01 19/01/2013
Aigis ran back to Bill*

Aigis said in a surprised voice, "This creature spoke to you!? Amazing, but, how can we help it?"
Aigis paced back and forth*
"How can these humans establish such bonds between some of these creatures they see? What am I missing? I feel like I am getting more human with each passing hour here. Perhaps these humans are helping me learn something." Aigis had thought to herself
"I got it! Let me see if I can go find something on the ship to help this "Dragon" recover!"
---
#226 Posted: 00:53:58 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Bill walked around the dragon and saw a piece of metal sticking out of it's back. "This may hurt a bit." Bill said as he pulled on it and got it out.

The dragon gave a roar as he pulled it out. "Th-thank you. Now it's my turn to help you." The dragon said tellapathicaly to Bill.
---
SC
#227 Posted: 01:20:51 20/01/2013
TAD looked at the new girl, "I am an AI, this "robot" you see here is only a vessel I use to navigate this planet. If you need medical supplies, there is a case near the door of the ship. It is strapped in place so you'd have to release the levers. I'll get back to the ships controls." TAD looked to the dragon once more before walking back to the ship. "You might want to see this," Zexu said to Amber as he passed by, "The dragon is Capps le of human communication.
---
#228 Posted: 01:59:49 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: The dragon isn't talking. It's talking to Bill through it's tellapathic powers.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 02:54:09 20/01/2013
Aigis looked at TAD and went to grab medical supplies*

Aigis creeped up to Bill, "Umm, here. This should help the poor thing, it is bleeding rather badly. Use these on it. I will help you." she said in a soft whisper.

Turning her head slowly, she smiled at Bill*
---
#230 Posted: 07:25:49 20/01/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: The dragon isn't talking. It's talking to Bill through it's tellapathic powers.

OOC: *facehoof* I know, that's why my phone went stupid on me.... Zexu said "to humans"
---
#231 Posted: 17:11:24 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok that doesn't really explain anything but ok. Oh the dragon can only tellapathicaly speak to living life forms not machines.

"Thank you." Bill said and raped up the wound with bandages.

The dragon got up after they were done. [i]Thank you bill. Now I shall help you. Get your comrades and get on my back." The dragon said.

Bill noded. "He wants to help us."
---
SC
#232 Posted: 01:12:05 21/01/2013
Aigis said to Bill in a medium voice, "This dragon was severely wounded and it just now got treated after how long of being hurt. It can't just get up and help, give it time to rest Bill!"

Aigis walked to the **** to sit for awhile.
---
#233 Posted: 02:00:44 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"No it true the dragon told me." Bill said.

Amber came walked to Bill's side. "I heard it too. It seems like it's capable of tellapathic speech. But only to living beings." Amber said.

"See even my sister heard it."

The dragon lowered it's head to Amber.

Amber saw what the dragon was gestering to her. "M-may I?" She asked the dragon.

"You may young one." The dragon said tellapathicly.

Amber climed on it's enormous head and sat just begind it's head. "Bill if they don't want the dragon's help then let's go without them." Amber said.
---
SC
#234 Posted: 04:39:49 21/01/2013
"That should make navigating with this easier." Zexu said attaching a metal box frame around the opening in the thruster. Stepping back to the ship, "Lets see if it is fixed. Yank me(halo reference)." TAD removed the chip again to install it back into the ships controls. The ship pit up again and the engines fired, lifting it up off the landers, There, she's mobile again. Zexu turned the ship to hover slowly out from behind the rocks to land a few yards from Aigis. "Back in business." a speaker outside the ship said to the others.
---
#235 Posted: 11:39:48 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Are you willing to take the the ship back to the base? I want to find out more about this dragon." Bill said to Zexu.
---
SC
#236 Posted: 13:52:21 21/01/2013
"You all heard that dragon through your minds? Strange, I did too, but I am a robot! How is this happening?" Aigis had wondered.

Maybe I am becoming more human every while. She had thought.
---
#237 Posted: 14:03:28 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Maybe because you're half robot." Bill said.
---
SC
#238 Posted: 18:32:48 21/01/2013
Aigis replied to Bill, " But I am 100% Robot, I was designed to look Human to be able process thoughts like them."
---
#239 Posted: 20:34:58 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Humm......Well tellapatic abilitys can't comunicate with robots. Maybe it was just a figment of your imagination" Bill said as he climbed the dragon's enorms head and sat in frunt of Amber.
---
SC
#240 Posted: 20:45:49 21/01/2013
Aigis said to Bill, " I know I heard it. It said Thank you and that your comrades can ride with me. I know the dragon said that. I heard it."

But how!? Aigis pondered.
---
#241 Posted: 21:44:58 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Humm.....the dragon has unique abilitys that we don't know of." Bill sais. "But are you coming or are you going on the ship?"
---
SC
#242 Posted: 22:32:54 21/01/2013
Aigis said happily, "I will be joining you on the ship. It is my duty to protect you."
---
#243 Posted: 23:18:09 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: they are on the dragon.
---
SC
#244 Posted: 17:53:48 22/01/2013
Zexu shifted the ship up and over to open the bay door, "In that case, hop in." he said to Aigis. TAD walked to the back of the ship to reach out to help her up. "I will tag along, my mission was to locate the facility, which is now demolished on the upper floors. By the AI info, the ship we require is safe. Just .095 miles due east. I will also require this gunship to retrieve my official and his men."
---
#245 Posted: 19:45:20 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who is your comanding officer TAD?" Bill asked.

The dragon got ready to takeoff.
---
SC
#246 Posted: 00:22:42 23/01/2013
Aigis sat next to TAD on the ship.

"Alright. I am ready. Let's wait for the others to leave then lets follow.
---
#247 Posted: 00:56:07 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm kind of nerves to be Role Playing with one of the Hunters. smilie

The dragon took off and flew owards Sky One.
---
SC
#248 Posted: 04:17:03 23/01/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: I'm kind of nerves to be Role Playing with one of the Hunters. XD

The dragon took off and flew owards Sky One.

OOC: don't be... I think of myself as a regular... Same way I would if I were a king in the past or a president today.

The suit did not respond, but Zexu made the ship follow above and behind the dragon, "A man by the name of Storm.(I done forgot his rank, and can't find it...) He was injured by a queen, but we got away with the only gunship we have." Zexu had replied, "By the way, my given name is Zexu. The AI in TAD, the suit, is Dora."
---
#249 Posted: 17:08:16 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok. smilie I didn't even know you appled for it. smilie

"I think I see Sky One. " Bill said.
---
SC
#250 Posted: 20:56:15 23/01/2013
Aigis had looked around in the ship.
"Do you happen to have any targets to practice on?"
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me