Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31
Be your Avatar II! [CLOSED]
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1101 Posted: 15:48:32 13/01/2013
/\ percy jackson quote?
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#1102 Posted: 15:54:29 13/01/2013
Quote: Skyhunter
*A giant crevice opened in the ground, plumes of magma spraying everywhere. Amidst the screams of thousands of tortured souls, a voice of pure evil is heard.*

Yes, my lovely little pawn. Destroy this world, and make it worthy of my name!

*Her reaction to the voice was violent, for the moon was pulled apart by her magic, but they did not drift towards the earth*

WHO SAID THAT!?

*Her deafening voice was heard for countless miles, creating a tsunami of lava/magma and dispelling her shield*

*The fragments of the moon were still held in place by Mare Mortuum's magic, a huge pillar of magma could be seen traveling towards it*

'This world shall die, while I create another from the former's lifeblood'

*Massive earthquakes could be felt around the globe, the tectonic plates were shifting, and one was even sinking*

Whatever said that, do know that I do not work for you, presuming such is a death warrant, and nothing is beyond death...

*She then giggled maniacally, her new dream was coming true*
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:54 13/01/2013 by icedragon333
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7963
#1103 Posted: 16:44:35 13/01/2013
Peeta...or Gale....Peeta...or Gale....Peeta....or Gale....
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6779
#1104 Posted: 17:30:14 13/01/2013
*steals your dragon eggs and proceeds to run in circles, greatly p*ssing you off*
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9636
#1105 Posted: 17:45:57 13/01/2013
Quote: icedragon333
Quote: Zithdaitoh

*Mare Mortuum rolled her eyes at the new level of his voice, but not that anything would notice her doing that*

*Mare Mortuum's form starts levitating, her wings were motionless as she rose into the horizon, the sky above her a maelstrom of energies, the ground below decaying into that of a volcanic wasteland*

*A large part of the forest was dead, Mare Mortuum no longer cared about other life, so she let it yield to her power*

*A statement was made, but it was enough to place undying fear into the hearts of all that lived on this planet, for everything heard it*

This world shall know no happiness, it shall know no joy, it shall know no live, it shall know only death and destruction

*Then, literally, a forest leveling shout was heard*

NOTHING SHALL LIVE!!!

[Sure is going slow, I'll pay more attention to this from now on.]

*Metalliform blasted into the sky, as structures made of a unknown metal began to materialize around him, in all sorts of shapes, some appearing to be technological weapons, with Metalliform himself appearing to radiate a aura of destruction. His eyes, full of malice and hatred, were set on Mare Mortuum, waiting for her to make the first move*

[Getting a bit tough coming up with posts lol.]

*The Maelstrom of energy above her detonates, she remains unharmed, but the explosion completely altered the landscape*

*Fresh magma now flowed freely from where there used to be water and solid ground, some of it was being drawn to Mare Mortuum's form, surrounding her in a shield of molten rock, the forest was non-existent for miles around and the moon was also affected by the blast, almost shattered, a maze of cracks and crevasses could be seen adorning the moon now*

*A massive structure could be seen rising from from the sea of lava that now existed, and a white crystal in the shape of a claymore could be seen shooting towards her shell of molten stone*

Stupid machine, do you not know death when you see it?

*The tone of her taunt was a mocking one, as she smiled behind her molten defense*

I.
AM.
DEATH!

*A massive amount of energy begins to build up in the metal structures surrounding Metalliform, while a shield forms around them as well.*

[Because who can have a epic confrontation without epic music?!]

[Also, Skyhunter, if you're okay with Magi Mirthkir trying to stop your characters, tell me when to have him appear.]

[EDIT: I may need to think of more ideas for Metalliform here lol.]
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:31:24 13/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#1106 Posted: 17:48:03 13/01/2013
meow....
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9199
#1107 Posted: 17:52:37 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
^ [I'm planning on adding a third guy to my party, so it would be best to wait until after that, because it sounds like my current two characters wouldn't stand a chance without him.]

EDIT: I got ninja'd. I was talking to Zith.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:05 13/01/2013 by Skyhunter
#1108 Posted: 17:57:12 13/01/2013
^ [I'm planning on adding a third guy to my party, so it would be best to wait until after that, because it sounds like my current two characters wouldn't stand a chance without him.]

EDIT: I got ninja'd. I was talking to Zith.

[Yeah, they probably wouldn't, lol. Just tell me when.]

[All that said... I think we're getting a interesting story going here, for a mere forum game, lol.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:41 13/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1109 Posted: 17:58:59 13/01/2013
*random kitty walks in front of everything*
"LUKE! I AM YOUR FATHER!!! WAIT NO IM YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER IS WORKING!"
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#1110 Posted: 19:19:57 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*A group of blazes, fiery, spirit-like creatures hides in a room. They hear footsteps outside. Thinking that they may belong to Wither's soldiers, they prepare to attack. The door opens, revealing Treetop and Foxtail.*

Blisterius: Wait! Hold your fire! These beings do not look like his troops. Who are you, and what are you doing here?

Treetop: I am Treetop, and this is Foxtail. We are here to defeat the Wither.

Blisterius: You... are heroes then?

Foxtail: I guess you could say that.

Blisterius: Thank the heavens you came! We have been trapped in this world for many eons, forced to be slaves to... him. But now you are here, and you can rescue us!

*Many wither skeletons arrive.*

Skeletons: Hey, aren't those two the guys that his Highness sent us after?
Yeah, I think they are! He would be very pleased if we brought them to him. We might even get promotions!
Hey, they're trying to help the slaves escape! Let's get them!

*They begin to attack. Foxtail uses his spear to impale a few, but one sneaks up behind him. Treetop launches himself at the skeleton, while Blisterius throws fireballs at all of them. This continues on for a while, and as the battle dies down, charred bones and fire are scattered across the area. The skeletons had been defeated.*

Blisterius: You have freed our people from the clutches of the cursed one. To show my gratitude, I will accompany you on your quest. After all, how else are you going to get through this maze?

*With a new member in tow, our heroes set off to defeat the Wither once and for all. But little did they know, that they were being watched...*

[Zithdaitoh, feel free to come in at any time now.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:31 13/01/2013 by Skyhunter
#1111 Posted: 20:22:41 13/01/2013

*Metalliform blasted into the sky, as structures made of a unknown metal began to materialize around him, in all sorts of shapes, some appearing to be technological weapons, with Metalliform himself appearing to radiate a aura of destruction. His eyes, full of malice and hatred, were set on Mare Mortuum, waiting for her to make the first move*

[Getting a bit tough coming up with posts lol.]

*The Maelstrom of energy above her detonates, she remains unharmed, but the explosion completely altered the landscape*

*Fresh magma now flowed freely from where there used to be water and solid ground, some of it was being drawn to Mare Mortuum's form, surrounding her in a shield of molten rock, the forest was non-existent for miles around and the moon was also affected by the blast, almost shattered, a maze of cracks and crevasses could be seen adorning the moon now*

*A massive structure could be seen rising from from the sea of lava that now existed, and a white crystal in the shape of a claymore could be seen shooting towards her shell of molten stone*

*The tone of her taunt was a mocking one, as she smiled behind her molten defense*

I.
AM.
DEATH!

*A massive amount of energy begins to build up in the metal structures surrounding Metalliform, while a shield forms around them as well.*

[Also, Skyhunter, if you're okay with Magi Mirthkir trying to stop your characters, tell me when to have him appear.]

[Here's my pick.]

*She smirks as if something amused her, and despite the current situation, she spoke in an amused voice, as if this was a game to her*

Cliché

*While the moon fragments were being fed the lifeblood of the planet, the earthquakes stopped. Tectonic plates stopped moving and the sunken one left a large cap in the crust, exposing the world to the escaping heat*

*Her form fades away like it never existed, pillars of magma were rising and large boulders were floating, an arcane force was gathering where Mare Mortuum used to be*

}- Meanwhile on the Moon -{

*Mare Mortuum appeared but three miles away from the surface of the smallest fragment, she started pulling all of the fragments into the orb of somehow, still molten rock.*

*A new planet was forming, and she would do anything to achieve it*
---
No.
#1112 Posted: 20:56:30 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*Deep within the fortress of the Nether, Blisterius gets a strange feeling.*

Blisterius: Wait, hold on. I feel... a disturbance. It is as if an entirely new planet is being formed!

Treetop: But how....?
*He stops to think for a moment, then it comes to him.*
Mare Mortuum! She must be behind this! That Wither must have taken control of her mind and is making her build him a new world! Once that world is complete, he'll use her to destroy other worlds until his is the only one left! He'll be the king of the universe! Come on, we've come so far, we can't stop now!

[icedragon333, please just roll with me here. If you do this for me, I'll return the favor in the roleplay topic.]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:40:26 13/01/2013 by Skyhunter
#1113 Posted: 22:20:56 13/01/2013

I.
AM.
DEATH!

[Here's my pick.]

*She smirks as if something amused her, and despite the current situation, she spoke in an amused voice, as if this was a game to her*

Cliché

*While the moon fragments were being fed the lifeblood of the planet, the earthquakes stopped. Tectonic plates stopped moving and the sunken one left a large cap in the crust, exposing the world to the escaping heat*

*Her form fades away like it never existed, pillars of magma were rising and large boulders were floating, an arcane force was gathering where Mare Mortuum used to be*

*Mare Mortuum appeared but three miles away from the surface of the smallest fragment, she started pulling all of the fragments into the orb of somehow, still molten rock.*

[interesting theme]

*the metal structures rotate and point towards the moon, appearing to be gathering energy for a massive attack*

NO ONE ESCAPES ME ONCE I HAVE SET SIGHTS ON THEM...

*Deep within the fortress of the Nether, Blisterius gets a strange feeling.*

Blisterius: Wait, hold on. I feel... a disturbance. It is as if an entirely new planet is being formed!

Treetop: But how....?
*He stops to think for a moment, then it comes to him.*
Mare Mortuum! She must be behind this! That Wither must have taken control of her mind and is making her build him a new world! Once that world is complete, he'll use her to destroy other worlds until his is the only one left! He'll be the king of the universe! Come on, we've come so far, we can't stop now!

[icedragon333, please just roll with me here. If you do this for me, I'll return the favor in the roleplay topic.]

Oh, do you really think you're getting any farther, little mortals? Heheheheh...

[Sorry for delayed response, I was playing a game.]

[Also, I'll give info on Metalliform's counterpart now: his name is Magi Mirthkir. He's really just as malicious as Metalliform, but he hides his malice behind a facade of seeming insanity and false emotion. But despite his apparent insanity, he's really quite cunning. And few can rival his magical power.]
---
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 22:32:00 13/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1114 Posted: 22:44:07 13/01/2013

[Okay... but I'd like to add something little to it.]
[It kind of kills what I had planned though...]

I.
AM.
DEATH!

[Here's my pick.]

Cliché

[interesting theme]

*the metal structures rotate and point towards the moon, appearing to be gathering energy for a massive attack*

*The Vortex of energy that had formed flashed crimson, before expanding then diving downwards through the crust*

*There was a blinding flash, the sun was being affected by something, solar energy could be seen heading towards the molten orb, something about this planet will be very different*
---
No.
#1115 Posted: 22:47:39 13/01/2013

[Okay... but I'd like to add something little to it.]
[It kind of kills what I had planned though...]

[Here's my pick.]

Cliché

[interesting theme]

*The Vortex of energy that had formed flashed crimson, before expanding then diving downwards through the crust*

*There was a blinding flash, the sun was being affected by something, solar energy could be seen heading towards the molten orb, something about this planet will be very different*

*the metal structures fire a massive blast of unimaginable power*

[All I've got in this case.]

[Oh, if Metalliform and Magi's behavior appear inconsistent despite both being Shadows of Chronidian... it's because Metalliform isn't completely under Chronidian's control. Shadows often side with one particular (evil) faction in a world and then try to destroy all other factions, but Metalliform just wants to destroy everybody.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:01 13/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1116 Posted: 22:55:51 13/01/2013
*Mare Mortuum barely had time to react, but in the time that she did, she drew a fragment of the moon to block it, reinforced by a diamondshell spell and teleported herself towards the dying planet, the speed she had to react in taking a toll on her magic, but that didn't faze her, she was now drawing her power from the sun*
---
No.
#1117 Posted: 22:58:14 13/01/2013
*a tower made of an unknown metal was materializing where Metalliform was, appearing to give him additional energy*

*Metalliform scanned for Mare Mortuum while the metal structures recharged*
---
#1118 Posted: 23:02:16 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Foxtail: It sure is quiet here.

Blisterius: Yes... too quiet... I get the feeling that we are being watched...
---
#1119 Posted: 23:03:07 13/01/2013
[Skyhunter, check above. I had Magi say something.]
---
#1120 Posted: 23:05:55 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
[Oh, sorry about that.]

Blisterius: Who speaks? Show yourself, if you dare.
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#1121 Posted: 23:09:41 13/01/2013
smilieHmm.... Links in trouble? Come on smilie! We gotta go help link!
smilie coming

They leave to go help link
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6692
#1122 Posted: 23:11:14 13/01/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
Peeta...or Gale....Peeta...or Gale....Peeta....or Gale....

"NO PEETAS MINE!" Says Cato. He then holds Peeta tight to him
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1123 Posted: 23:11:21 13/01/2013
[Oh, sorry about that.]

Blisterius: Who speaks? Show yourself, if you dare.

Why certainly!

*A orb of shadows suddenly appears, and a alicorn in full-body, creepy blood-red armor emerges. He appeared to radiate a aura of powerful magic, and his wings slowly dripped with a black liquid*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:35:55 14/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1124 Posted: 23:17:50 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Foxtail: *sighs* Alright, look, we don't want any trouble, so if you could just step aside, we'll be on our way.
---
#1125 Posted: 23:21:14 13/01/2013
Foxtail: *sighs* Alright, look, we don't want any trouble, so if you could just step aside, we'll be on our way.

'I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't do that.'

[Magi may also radiate a feeling of insanity.]
---
#1126 Posted: 23:29:03 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*Blisterius eyes Magi wearily. He can sense the magic within his body.*
You are involved in... the Wither's plans, I presume?
*He makes a gesture meant to ward off the evilness said to arrive at the mention of the Wither's name.*

[By the way, sorry if this is going kind of slowly. I'm trying to build up suspense.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:31 13/01/2013 by Skyhunter
#1127 Posted: 23:36:05 13/01/2013
*evasive tone* 'Mayyyyyyybe.'
---
#1128 Posted: 23:58:53 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*Foxtail unsheathes the sword he had obtained from the battle with the skeletons earlier. He had a feeling he knew where this was headed. The sword flashes with demonic power as it is revealed.*
---
#1129 Posted: 00:00:16 14/01/2013
'Oooooh, scary!' *He didn't appear to be taking them seriously.*
---
#1130 Posted: 00:19:45 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*Blisterius's eye twitched. I became apparent to him that Magi was toying with them. Despite his growing rage, he attempted to keep his cool.*
I can sense that you use magic. They say that magic is the most unstable and powerful element. But I will warn you: fire may not be an element, but it is among the most devastating and unstoppable forces the universe has ever known. And it would be a shame if everything you cared about was suddenly reduced to a pile of ashes. Do you really want to take that risk?
---
#1131 Posted: 02:37:06 14/01/2013
'You implying I even care about anything? And besides, I have no reason to fear death.'
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4149
#1132 Posted: 03:13:16 14/01/2013
Navi: ERMEGERD! THERS ERS SERERERS!

NAVI! I am sick of you!

*Shoves Navi down Metalliform's throat*

Well that sort of puts some what of a pause on two annoying things!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#1133 Posted: 03:14:34 14/01/2013
[...How do I even respond to this...]
---
#1134 Posted: 03:18:32 14/01/2013
[...I couldn't think of anything else to do.... you might wanna do something before the digestion begins]
---
#1135 Posted: 03:20:34 14/01/2013
[But he's a dang machine. And how did Link even get to him in the first place? lol...]
---
#1136 Posted: 03:27:53 14/01/2013
[User Posted Image]

----------
---
#1137 Posted: 03:29:22 14/01/2013
*Metalliform ejects Navi*
GET OUT OF HERE MORTAL.
---
#1138 Posted: 03:31:21 14/01/2013
*Navi cries*

Navi: ERMEGERD NERSTER!

I hate you.

*Zelda grabs Link's arm*

Zelda: Shouldn't we do something?
He is about to like, "end all life" and whatnot.
---
#1139 Posted: 03:35:34 14/01/2013
I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER. GET OUT.
---
#1140 Posted: 03:59:10 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
'You implying I even care about anything? And besides, I have no reason to fear death.'

*Blisterius begins to lose his patience. His eyes flicker with annoyance.*
You are immortal, then? Would you be willing to put your money where your mouth is?

*Treetop begins to activate his portal device, while Foxtail tests his sword on a skull laying on the ground, cutting through it like a knife through warm butter.*

[By the way, icedragon333, feel free to do whatever with your part of the story. It could be a while before I'm ready to wrap this up.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:00:53 14/01/2013 by Skyhunter
#1141 Posted: 04:04:10 14/01/2013
*Slowly backs away with Zelda*

Zelda: Hey Link, shouldn't we, um, make up for lost time?

*Grabs hand*

Yeah. Sure thing. I thought I kissed you before, but it was Navi in disguise.

Zelda (Laughs): Well how about you do it for real this time.

*Zelda kisses Link*

Navi: ERMEGERD! MERN STERLER!

Navi! I am sick of you!
Zelda, let's go be alone, somewhere where impending doom isn't taking place.

*Walks away holding hands*

Navi: Mern er nerd er berfrernd.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:41 14/01/2013 by awesomerockets
#1142 Posted: 04:04:14 14/01/2013
Magi gave a freaky grin. 'Oh, might I mention, I'm the magical counterpart of Metalliform.'
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:38:21 14/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1143 Posted: 04:12:20 14/01/2013
"does anybody have some milk?"
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#1144 Posted: 06:17:32 14/01/2013
*a tower made of an unknown metal was materializing where Metalliform was, appearing to give him additional energy*

*Mare Mortuum spoke loud enough for Metaliform to hear her*

Whatever you had planned for this planet, you're too late.
Any second now, this planet will crumble, and be consumed by the new planet, and quite frankly, I need to add something to the mineral deposits, care to volunteer?

*True to her words, the ground started shaking violently, A ghost of what was to come*
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:18:31 14/01/2013 by icedragon333
#1145 Posted: 06:21:01 14/01/2013
"I'm gonna go with no...."
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#1146 Posted: 06:23:43 14/01/2013

Any second now, this planet will crumble, and be consumed by the new planet, and quite frankly, I need to add something to the mineral deposits, care to volunteer?

*True to her words, the ground started shaking violently, A ghost of what was to come*

*Metalliform searched for the source of her voice*

I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED FOR THIS PLANET. The only reason for my existence IS TO DESTROY ALL LIFE. AND I WILL DESTROY YOU FIRST.

*elsewhere, this is going on...*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:25 14/01/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1147 Posted: 06:28:04 14/01/2013
*casually walks out*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#1148 Posted: 06:28:46 14/01/2013

*Metalliform searched for the source of her voice*

I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED FOR THIS PLANET. The only reason for my existence IS TO DESTROY ALL LIFE. AND I WILL DESTROY YOU FIRST.

*elsewhere, this is going on...*

*She giggled, something amused her greatly*

Awwwww... such big words for such a little foal of a machine.
And that's so cute! Are you looking for me, or searching for a lost cause?

Word of advise here, don't make promises you can't keep.

*The shaking got increasingly intense, a rumbling sound got louder*
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:31:50 14/01/2013 by icedragon333
#1149 Posted: 06:33:31 14/01/2013
WHO SAYS I CAN'T KEEP IT? *still searching*

[I don't know when/if he should locate her again, so I'd rather not determine that myself]
---
#1150 Posted: 06:40:16 14/01/2013
*A Grim voice spoke, one that resonated with the planet, It Was Mare Mortuum's voice*

I DID!

*A wave of energy spread across the horizon, then the largest earthquake possible hit them, followed by the deafening sound of an explosion*

Have fun dealing with the death of a world.
I'm rather occupied right now!
---
No.
First | Previous | Page 23 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me