Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Spyro dreams :) [CLOSED]
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#51 Posted: 08:47:41 04/12/2012
Had a dream wher classic sparx from ETD went really close to the screen, and looked like it popped out and I was terrified.
(from when I was little, I just remembered this now)
Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#52 Posted: 15:42:20 04/12/2012
Quote: crystalhero37
Had a dream wher classic sparx from ETD went really close to the screen, and looked like it popped out and I was terrified.
(from when I was little, I just remembered this now)

He actually goes really close ingame, so maybe that triggered the dream?
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#53 Posted: 21:20:01 04/12/2012
One time I had a dream that Spyro thaught I was a sheepand spyro tried to toast me so sparx would come back but then I got a sheep army and then I woke up and I do not know what happened next.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
gothgirl14 Gnorc Gems: 249
#54 Posted: 21:21:36 04/12/2012
Had one where I was Gulp. Yeah.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#55 Posted: 22:04:56 06/12/2012
I had one last night... it was weird.
So Scabs ship from TEN? Well I was on vacation (To watch the Felmuth Arena.) and I decided to watch a show. I got captured, and paint was being scratched of the walls. To Armoured Scavengers brought me to Scab's room. Scratch (the red parrot) said "You seem like a nice girl, Are you a good painter?" And I said "Um, Yes. I assume you want me to repaint the ship?" And Scritch says "Unless you'd rather have some PAIN Girl!" And I was like "Jeez! Yes, do I get help?" Scab nodded. Scratch says, "Fetch the other one!" and a Scavenger go's to fancy door and knocks. "What?" The voice was fimalliar It was a friend from school (We'll say his name is Bob.) Bob came out and I froze. "How.....? I thought I could trust you." I said, thinking he joined willingly.. Under my breath I added, "But no ones always right." Bob is colorblind. They captured him about a week ago apearantly, and they realized they couldn't get him to paint it if he couldn't see colors. They assigned us to paint the arena. So Bob decided to give me the tour before we painted. We walked past some cells. In one of them, there was a faint voice. It was singing 'Swing low' Or whatever that song is. "Hold on a sec." I said. There was a gold wisp in there. And a purple blob. I cleaned my glasses. Spyro and Sparx were in the cell. I backed up. Bob says: "What the heck are you doing?" "Saving the best ever dragon." I charged into the cell door, recoiling of and falling on my butt."I'm okay..." I said I flopped over.
And then it was over....... Uh yeah......
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#56 Posted: 10:25:04 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Last night I dreamt that they use a real dragon for making the Spyro series. Everyone loved him since he made his first video game, Spyro the Dragon. But a few weeks after the release of Skylanders: Giants , they (Activision) told us he'd died. The Skyros were kicking up a fuss because Acti had promised a new Skylanders game, and the Classic loyalists were just running around screaming SPYRO!! SPYRO!!! SPYROOOO!!!!!!!!!

I woke up crying.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#57 Posted: 13:47:40 22/12/2012
This is more of a Skylander dream than a Spyro one. My most wanted Skylander from Giants, Flashwing, has only just been released in the UK this month. Last month I dreamt that I had finally found her in a shop and when I held the toy up to the light the white body had a sparkly sheen to it. Then I woke up and remembered she still hadn't been released yet smilie. (I've got her now and she was definitely worth the wait).
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:49:26 22/12/2012 by Star Dragon
#58 Posted: 16:34:03 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Star Dragon
This is more of a Skylander dream than a Spyro one. My most wanted Skylander from Giants, Flashwing, has only just been released in the UK this month. Last month I dreamt that I had finally found her in a shop and when I held the toy up to the light the white body had a sparkly sheen to it. Then I woke up and remembered she still hadn't been released yet smilie. (I've got her now and she was definitely worth the wait).

I had a dream like that once, about the release of Dawn of the Dragon
---
oh my god
gothgirl14 Gnorc Gems: 249
#59 Posted: 19:22:55 22/12/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar
Last night I dreamt that they use a real dragon for making the Spyro series. Everyone loved him since he made his first video game, Spyro the Dragon. But a few weeks after the release of Skylanders: Giants , they (Activision) told us he'd died. The Skyros were kicking up a fuss because Acti had promised a new Skylanders game, and the Classic loyalists were just running around screaming SPYRO!! SPYRO!!! SPYROOOO!!!!!!!!!

I woke up crying.

It's okay honey, he's not dead. smilie
#60 Posted: 19:40:29 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: gothgirl14

I woke up crying.

Really? REALLY!??!?
---
oh my god
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#61 Posted: 22:47:16 23/12/2012

I woke up crying.

It's okay honey, he's not dead. XD

Really? REALLY!??!?

That's what some people are debating about on this very site... <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#62 Posted: 23:37:37 28/12/2012
Quote: HIR

Really? REALLY!??!?

Spyro will never die in my eyes. I still like to wear my Spyro shirt when I'm feeling a bit down, just cheers me up somewhat.
#63 Posted: 01:31:09 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Really? REALLY!??!?

Spyro will never die in my eyes. I still like to wear my Spyro shirt when I'm feeling a bit down, just cheers me up somewhat.

spyro shirt!? they have those!? COOOL!
---
oh my god
#64 Posted: 02:40:35 29/12/2012

Probably from the Insomniac days. They do have merchandise from their games... <.<
---
#65 Posted: 08:58:16 30/12/2012

Probably from the Insomniac days. They do have merchandise from their games... <.<

I randomly found it on Amazon, I was surprised, so I bought it, lol. Under neath Spyro's image, there's writing "Universal Interactive Studios 2000." I have posted an image of it on this site before, it was a year ago in a topic, I think it was about Spyro merchandise.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:59:14 30/12/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#66 Posted: 19:03:15 30/12/2012
I wish I had Spyro merchandise... ._.
---
#67 Posted: 11:50:51 31/12/2012
I wish I had Spyro merchandise... ._.

Well if you've got the games of the little Goonro, I suppose that counts, right?

Aww, he looks all warm, and cuddly in the actual game, and then on the front cover, he looks annoyed, and like he's going to get up to no good. And in the game, he looks all sweet, and innocent. Classic Spyro seems kind of ironic in his appearance.
#68 Posted: 15:58:40 31/12/2012
Insomniac is certainly known for cutesy characters looking angry and determined on the cover. Just look at, like, every Ratchet & Clank game. <.<;
---
#69 Posted: 21:30:01 31/12/2012
Insomniac is certainly known for cutesy characters looking angry and determined on the cover. Just look at, like, every Ratchet & Clank game. <.<;

I think it's another way for Insomniac of trying to be funny again.
#70 Posted: 02:40:28 01/01/2013
Probably... while still (sort of) appealing to kids. <.<
---
#71 Posted: 18:19:50 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I've just had a really messed up dream...

I was in Sunrise Spring (as Spyro obviously) and I had already completed the level. I jumped up onto the ledge under Sunny Villa and Bianca suddenly appeared in front of me. She didn't speak.
That's not what was weird.
Her robes were black and you couldn't see her face. She was wearing her hood up. I (the player) got so scared I just made Spyro charge through the level to the balloon.
It wasn't there.
I went back slowly. I noticed the sky was grey and Sunny Villa was the only portal open. Bianca had turned and was staring straight at Spyro. I made him flame and charge her; but she didn't react in any way. I went through the Sunny Villa portal, hung out there for a while, and went back.
She was still there.
The sky was still grey.
And she was still silent, staring at Spyro. (Well I assume she was, I couldn't see her face still.)
Then I woke up.
---
oh my god
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#72 Posted: 19:01:00 26/01/2013

I was in Sunrise Spring (as Spyro obviously) and I had already completed the level. I jumped up onto the ledge under Sunny Villa and Bianca suddenly appeared in front of me. She didn't speak.
Her robes were black and you couldn't see her face. She was wearing her hood up. I (the player) got so scared I just made Spyro charge through the level to the balloon.
It wasn't there.
I went back slowly. I noticed the sky was grey and Sunny Villa was the only portal open. Bianca had turned and was staring straight at Spyro. I made him flame and charge her; but she didn't react in any way. I went through the Sunny Villa portal, hung out there for a while, and went back.
She was still there.
The sky was still grey.
And she was still silent, staring at Spyro. (Well I assume she was, I couldn't see her face still.)
Then I woke up.

Dude, make that longer and you could make a creepypasta of that smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#73 Posted: 11:59:49 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep

It wasn't there.
She was still there.
The sky was still grey.
Then I woke up.

I should!!
I'm gonna.
Should I make a creepypasta topic or is there already someplace...?
---
oh my god
#74 Posted: 12:13:03 27/01/2013

It wasn't there.
She was still there.
The sky was still grey.
Then I woke up.

I should!!
I'm gonna.

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure
---
#75 Posted: 12:46:34 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator

I should!!
I'm gonna.

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure

Yu make one lol I've made too many here
---
oh my god
#76 Posted: 13:20:10 27/01/2013
Ok then, should I make it in the Video Games section or what?
---
#77 Posted: 13:21:32 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok then, should I make it in the Video Games section or what?

Erh.....ask a mod
---
oh my god
#78 Posted: 16:44:07 27/01/2013
A creepypasta topic? No thanks! ^.^;
---
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#79 Posted: 17:02:54 27/01/2013
Once I had Spyro dream. I don't remember much, I was at Artisans world with Spyro and all dragons you saved there and, wait for it, it was all narrated by Morgan Freeman. Really. I regret I can't remember anything more.
---
Any Osu fan here?
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8681
#80 Posted: 17:46:23 27/01/2013
I had one dream where someone broke all of my Spyro games and I cried for a while. Nightmare more like.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Crivtox Red Sparx Gems: 93
#81 Posted: 17:53:36 27/01/2013
Seeing how Spyro was so important for me in my childhood, I'm sure I had tons of Spyro-related dreams as a kid. Most of them I can't remember now...
Although I do remember dreaming that I was Spyro, and I was in a chamber like the ones in Crash Bandicoot 2 with doors that lead to all of the Summer Forest worlds. And when I entered the Glimmer one, there were no enemies and I had infinite flying power-up.
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
#82 Posted: 20:26:54 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A creepypasta topic? No thanks! ^.^;

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Quote: JCW555
I had one dream where someone broke all of my Spyro games and I cried for a while. Nightmare more like.

OMG so did I! D:
---
oh my god
#83 Posted: 21:02:10 27/01/2013
I dreamed once that my PlayStation 2 ate my PSX Spyro games... <.<;
---
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#84 Posted: 02:56:57 11/02/2013
Spyro Dream
I was walking to this gate which had Winnie-the-Pooh graphics. I walked closer and Spyro popped out of a oak tree and told me to follow him. I followed and suddenly Trigger hoped onto me and yelled hello! We countued walking (and jumping) in the woods. We turned left (everything was in pooh bear movie graphics till we turned then it was Herdy Gerdy graphics)and Pooh Rabbit and Eyore was standing there. They meet Spyro and me. Then we meet Owl and Piglet. Then the old lady in Herdy Gerdy came and took me back home. (You may have to look up Winnie-the-Pooh or Herdy Gerdy to understand this story)
#85 Posted: 21:05:06 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonDog
Spyro Dream
I was walking to this gate which had Winnie-the-Pooh graphics. I walked closer and Spyro popped out of a oak tree and told me to follow him. I followed and suddenly Trigger hoped onto me and yelled hello! We countued walking (and jumping) in the woods. We turned left (everything was in pooh bear movie graphics till we turned then it was Herdy Gerdy graphics)and Pooh Rabbit and Eyore was standing there. They meet Spyro and me. Then we meet Owl and Piglet. Then the old lady in Herdy Gerdy came and took me back home. (You may have to look up Winnie-the-Pooh or Herdy Gerdy to understand this story)

Oh, you and Winnie the poo
---
oh my god
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4171
#86 Posted: 04:22:37 17/02/2013
I had a dream once where I thought I had Spyro: Ripto's Rage except the levels were entirely different. Then I woke up and I was like aww... (I have it now though)

Then another time I had a dream that I had every Spyro game in every series, including every Skylander in SSA. Then when I woke up I realized I only had the starter pack and I was like RAGERAGERAGERAGE and I was rolling all over the floor for about half an hour. Then I remembered it was a Saturday and then I rolled around some more, afterward I just played Spyro the Dragon for the rest of the day.

WHAT IS MY LIFE
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#87 Posted: 06:53:10 17/02/2013
Quote: lolwhut
I had a dream once where I thought I had Spyro: Ripto's Rage except the levels were entirely different. Then I woke up and I was like aww... (I have it now though)

God I've had a few of those dreams, twice about getting an SNES, once about a saturn and a Wii.

I have them all now but god they are annoying
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#88 Posted: 12:57:46 17/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I keep having dreams where Hunter and Bianca have a massive argument and break up D"""""""""":
---
oh my god
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#89 Posted: 02:26:59 23/02/2013
well, i'm not really sure.i've had several dreams of the dragons, but i agree with killgore.i'm having a spyro dream, then my alarm clock goes off, and i think it's part of my dream till i actually wake up.
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me