Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Previous | Page 23 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1101 Posted: 02:43:29 14/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I am hoping it sells. I had to hold off writing today, since my oldest daughter was home sick, so I was taking care of her. However, it's back to writing tomorrow.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#1102 Posted: 16:48:38 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share some info with everyone.

First off, I won't be updating pics of my collection again, until I have every figure from Giants. There is a good reason, though, as you are about to see in the 3 pics I post.

Now then, I also spent last night rearranging everything, due to the fact the Giants releases should be over with sooner rather than later... at least I assume - and hope.

So, I already got the walls ready for the final figures to come. In the meantime, I have lots of empty spots, so it wouldn't do any good to update each time a wave comes out. So, I will show you a teaser of what's to come once it's filled up entirely. Everyone can take a guess at where everything will go if they want... for fun.

Some items are in temporary spots, until some spots get filled up more.

Also, the Giants poster is the location of my newest shelf, which will be built once I get the remaining Giants figures.

So, here are the last pics of my walls, until I get everything on the walls. Let this serve as a teaser of what it will look like when completed.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#1103 Posted: 22:06:42 17/12/2012
Where did you get that smilie, smilie, smilie poster?
#1104 Posted: 22:21:01 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Toys R Us.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#1105 Posted: 23:04:36 17/12/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Packs x8 (3DS x3, Wii x2, PS3, 360, PC)
- Skylanders: Giants Starter Packs x12 (x4 3DS, x3 PS3, x2 360, x2 Wii, Wii U)
- Nintendo Wii Skylanders Giants Bundle x3
- Xbox 360 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Bundle
- Volcanic Vault x5
- 2 sets of 37 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Skylanders (opened)
- All 8 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Triple Packs (sealed)
- All 25 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Single Packs (sealed)
- All 4 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Adventure Packs (sealed)
- Toys R Us exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Legendary 3-Pack (sealed)
- Toys R Us exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Legendary Trigger Happy (sealed)
- Toys R Us exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Sapphire Bash
- Walmart exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Ruby Drill Sergeant
- Frito-Lay exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Flocked Stump Smash
- Frito-Lay exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Skylanders Sidekicks x8 (1 complete set opened; 1 complete set sealed)
- Silver Dino Rang, Boomer, and Eruptor
- Gold Chop Chop, Flameslinger, and Drill Sergeant
- Glow-in-the-dark Zap, Wrecking Ball, Warnado
- Ice Stealth Elf, Cynder, and Wham-Shell
- Toy Fair 2012: New York: Metallic Plum Cynder
- Toy Fair 2012: Nuremberg: Pearl Hex
- E3 2012: Chrome Spyro

More to come...

I can think of several better uses of money. This is absolutely pathetic and it's depressing. If you have THIS much money to spend, why not donate it for a good cause or something?
#1106 Posted: 23:09:28 17/12/2012
^ He worked for his money and can spend it how he likes.

smilie Was there a promotion at ToysRUs or can you just buy it?
#1107 Posted: 23:19:32 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV

- Volcanic Vault x5
- Toys R Us exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Legendary Trigger Happy (sealed)
- Frito-Lay exclusive Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Skylanders Sidekicks x8 (1 complete set opened; 1 complete set sealed)

More to come...

I can think of several better uses of money. This is absolutely pathetic and it's depressing. If you have THIS much money to spend, why not donate it for a good cause or something?

Tell you what. I am going to play a game with you, for fun. First off, I will spend my money how I like.

Second off, when I make millions from screenplays, and I do what was intended with it (give to good causes including building a homeless shelter; which is why you shouldn't have assumed), I am going to come here and tell you that it is absolutely pathetic and depressing, that you aren't helping out good causes as much as I am.

FYI, though, I do help as much as I can. Something is better than nothing. You were just foolish in assuming what you did to begin with, but I remember who you are.

Quote: TheBakonBitz
^ He worked for his money and can spend it how he likes.

smilie Was there a promotion at ToysRUs or can you just buy it?

Nah, it was in a poster rack near the Skylanders section. No promo. If I remember right, they were 5.99.
---
#1108 Posted: 23:36:57 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Or, unlike scalpers, who call themselves businessmen (lol), I could actually work in my career and make millions without the need of selling toys. I mean, the highest a screenwriter's second script brought him, was 5 million dollars, for 100 pieces of paper.
---
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#1109 Posted: 23:43:18 17/12/2012
Different from bubblegum since once you eat gum it's gone. Once you play with a skylander it's still there. Really don't get the hate here. Some of them are just jelly and some of them just don't have the collector spirit. Either way who are we to tell him how to spend his money? Honestly. Then again, haters gon' hate. Trolls gon' troll.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#1110 Posted: 00:16:43 18/12/2012
How many thumbtacks do you have holding up that collection?
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#1111 Posted: 01:20:11 18/12/2012

- Volcanic Vault x5

More to come...

Instead of straight up saying that it's bad or good, have some frickin reasons
>You don't know what he has or has not done for the world
>If he has money, he can collect what he wants, it's not like you have to spend every penny on helping other people.
>Over doing the collection, but a hobby is healthy for the soul
>working harder to get more money to spend personally is as bad as not working at all and having no money to give.
>stop being jealous pr!cks.

There, now stop complaining (you know you envy this collection) and either leave or praise it.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
#1112 Posted: 02:37:34 18/12/2012
Second off, when I make millions from screenplays, and I do what was intended with it (give to good causes including building a homeless shelter; which is why you shouldn't have assumed), I am going to come here and tell you that it is absolutely pathetic and depressing, that you aren't helping out good causes as much as I am.

I smell bull****. Lots of it.

And quit being egotistical. It's not good for you.

Quote: SparCrux1101

Instead of straight up saying that it's bad or good, have some frickin reasons
>You don't know what he has or has not done for the world
>If he has money, he can collect what he wants, it's not like you have to spend every penny on helping other people.
>Over doing the collection, but a hobby is healthy for the soul
>working harder to get more money to spend personally is as bad as not working at all and having no money to give.
>stop being jealous pr!cks.

There, now stop complaining (you know you envy this collection) and either leave or praise it.

>I know that he's wasted a load of money buying toys he never even opened.
>No you don't. But you should exercise common sense when spending. Collecting is a waste of time.

Me? Jealous? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're ****ing hilarious.

I never even finished playing the first Skylanders (got bored with it). And I'm going to run out and buy all of this, let alone duplicates?

P.S. I can't have an opinion? I have to say something positive or say nothing at all? Get over yourself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:00 18/12/2012 by CAV
#1113 Posted: 02:42:23 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Guys, it's CAV. He has been like this with me for a while. I guess he decided to come back (that or I just haven't noticed him around here) after some kind of absense and do the norm.

I will say though, that he assumed bigtime, and was wrong about 100% of it. Like I always say, "assumptions are the mother of all **** ups."
---
#1114 Posted: 02:49:55 18/12/2012
Guys, it's CAV. He has been like this with me for a while. I guess he decided to come back (that or I just haven't noticed him around here) after some kind of absense and do the norm.

I will say though, that he assumed bigtime, and was wrong about 100% of it. Like I always say, "assumptions are the mother of all **** ups."

This was brought to my attention and I decided to voice my opinion. Is that a problem?

I apologize for any assumptions made...............But haven't you made assumptions about me in the past? Like how you assumed I'm a troll? I even tried to make peace with you (twice) via PM, and then your ego got in the way of that.

However, my opinion still stands that I think there's better things you can be spending money on than duplicates of toys, consoles, and adventure packs.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:34 18/12/2012 by CAV
#1115 Posted: 02:51:19 18/12/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101

P.S. I can't have an opinion? I have to say something positive or say nothing at all? Get over yourself.

You couldn't have said it better yourself. What my mom told me when I was younger "Say something nice or don't say anything at all."

Don't just assume he doesn't donate to charity, you have no right to know but I'm sure he does. As I said before its his money and you can't tell him what he can and can't, or should and shouldn't spend it on. I'm sure everybody has something they collect, if you don't you have a problem. GM78 happens to collect Skylanders, as do many people including myself.
#1116 Posted: 02:54:59 18/12/2012
^Yeah, that whole "say something nice or don't say anything at all" is something I strongly disagree with since it more or less censors people. It says "You can't have a negative opinion", which pretty much denies my right to say what I want.

And if he wants to spend his money on whatever he wants, fine. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#1117 Posted: 03:11:33 18/12/2012
I kinda think this is scalping, minus the resails.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#1118 Posted: 03:26:51 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
It's okay to have an opinion, but when you're off topic, you're off topic. I didn't create this thread to be judged. I think Dark mentioned once, though, that people need to stop with the personal attacks. There is a difference between opinion and flaming.
---
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#1119 Posted: 03:28:49 18/12/2012
I was only joking. I think that collections is amazing.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1120 Posted: 03:50:25 18/12/2012
^Yeah, that whole "say something nice or don't say anything at all" is something I strongly disagree with since it more or less censors people. It says "You can't have a negative opinion", which pretty much denies my right to say what I want.

And if he wants to spend his money on whatever he wants, fine. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it.

You can have an opinion, but no one on this topic gives a single **** about it.

Go waste your time complaining about something you can't change somewhere else.
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:21 18/12/2012 by Skybagel
#1121 Posted: 03:51:42 18/12/2012
^Isn't that sweet?

It's okay to have an opinion, but when you're off topic, you're off topic. I didn't create this thread to be judged. I think Dark mentioned once, though, that people need to stop with the personal attacks. There is a difference between opinion and flaming.

It's not really off topic since I'm commenting on the collection.
#1122 Posted: 03:57:34 18/12/2012
^Isn't that sweet?

Since you obviously have nothing to reply back to I suggest you leave because like I said YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL.

Also, being a bit hypocritical I see...

I smell bull****. Lots of it.

Me? Jealous? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're ****ing kidding me.

Isn't that sweet?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:22 18/12/2012 by Skybagel
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#1123 Posted: 04:13:34 18/12/2012
Quote: Skybagel
^Isn't that sweet?

Since you obviously have nothing to reply back to I suggest you leave because like I said YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL.

no opinions really matter.....that's why they are called opinions

wellp there's my 2 cents, I'm out
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1124 Posted: 04:15:20 18/12/2012
So, why do people post, nag, carry on, and try extremely hard to defend their opinion and try to make it a fact?

That is the #1 Thing in a not too long list of things I hate about Human Beings.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:18:49 18/12/2012 by Skybagel
#1125 Posted: 04:21:59 18/12/2012

Isn't that sweet?

If my opinion doesn't matter, why would yours?

And how am I being hypocritical by saying that I'm not jealous of a Skylanders collection?
#1126 Posted: 05:13:57 18/12/2012
So, why do people post, nag, carry on, and try extremely hard to defend their opinion and try to make it a fact?

That is the #1 Thing in a not too long list of things I hate about Human Beings.

because difference of opinions sparks debate. Debate only turns into argument once one side starts to get mad. It's not so much about trying to turn one's opinion into fact, it's trying to get the other opinion to acknowledge the validity of the opposing side. For example, calling someone a troll or stupid then having a debate about it. The point isnt trying to get that person to admit that they are a troll/stupid, the point is to get them to see why someone else would view them this way.

Sorry if my initial explanation was a little confusing. I tend to use big words and a large vocabulary
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1127 Posted: 05:59:42 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I've been tempted to respond, but I'm just gonna let the haters hate. I'm sure Dark views most of these posts, and if he wanted to remove posts that incite flames or trolling, he would. I'll let him sort it out.

My thread wasn't made for needless mudflinging. I do appreciate anyone who is standing up against the haters, though.

I wish, though, that TFB would hurry and release the rest of the figures, as I would like to fill all of these empty spots. smilie
---
#1128 Posted: 06:13:23 18/12/2012
WHY IS EVERYONE QUOTING THE WRONG USERNAME?

CAV, just leave, you dont really have any business here do you? If you really arent jealous, then why are you making such a big fuss about it? you may not be directly envious about his collection, but it's very much possible that the fact that he can afford such a huge collection with no real monetary problems angers you. Yet again, the money someone works hard to make is as wasted as the money someone doesn't try to make.
---
#1129 Posted: 13:00:50 18/12/2012

Isn't that sweet?

If my opinion doesn't matter, why would yours?

And how am I being hypocritical by saying that I'm not jealous of a Skylanders collection?

I don't have an opinion. Where, ANYWHERE in this discussion do I have an opinion.

I'm not saying your being hypocritical because of jealousy, I'm saying you sweared just as much as I did.

Just piss of, CAV, your wasting your time trying to make your opinion a fact and its ok to state an opinion but if you just keep nagging and bashing people about it...
Just... Get a life and do something better with your time. I'm sure you have something you'd rather be doing right now.

And if you continue to nag about this you further prove my point.

I suggest you leave before this turns into an all out war.

Hey GM, do you have Wave 3?

OMG YOU SUCK

Shut up. Anyways, do you have-

OMG YOU ALL SUCK

SHUT UP. Do you have Legendary Stealth Elf?

OMG THIS IS DEPRESSING

SHUT UP!

You get the point.

BACK ON TOPIC.
---
#1130 Posted: 13:04:32 18/12/2012
Quote: ace

because difference of opinions sparks debate. Debate only turns into argument once one side starts to get mad. It's not so much about trying to turn one's opinion into fact, it's trying to get the other opinion to acknowledge the validity of the opposing side. For example, calling someone a troll or stupid then having a debate about it. The point isnt trying to get that person to admit that they are a troll/stupid, the point is to get them to see why someone else would view them this way.

Sorry if my initial explanation was a little confusing. I tend to use big words and a large vocabulary

Well CAV can obviously see no one here sees what he/she means, so why does she carry on about it? Why doesn't he/she post about this somewhere where his/her opinions are validated?

OK. To sum it up and finally end this so everyone can get back on topic.

CAV, I'm sure your opinion is respected in many different places, but NOT here. Please go post about it somewhere else because its useless trying to here.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:09:25 18/12/2012 by Skybagel
#1131 Posted: 13:32:19 18/12/2012
i respect their opinion......and wouldnt the best place to voice his opinion about GM's collection be on the thread dedicated to said collection? You all see CAV as "in the wrong" because you like and support the collection and that's fine. Honestly i can see from both perspectives, and i haven't seen anything from CAV that counts as "visciously attacking". Please note that I am not taking sides here. I myself have a neutral opinion, it all depends on what king of a mood i am in. On a good day i may compliment it and say something like "oh thats pretty cool" or on a bad day i could glance at it and see it as a waste of money. It all comes down to perspective. I have nothing against GM, i've talked to him a couple times, but i agree with some of CAV's points. It's nothing to take offense over, nobody is perfect, there are bound to be a few things about anybody that one might find annoying.
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1132 Posted: 13:35:10 18/12/2012
One person.

I understand why CAV voices his/her opinion once, but when you obviously continue to see your opinion is not respected here it is time to stop.

OK. NO MORE OF THIS. Back on topic.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:47:27 18/12/2012 by Skybagel
#1133 Posted: 13:41:53 18/12/2012
lol sorry skybagel just trying to keep the peace by being a mediator. I think everyone's opinion should be respected and not arbitrarily cast aside just because a person is in disagreement. I have fun debating with people! It rarely turns into arguments if the person is mature enough to understand. Everyone just needs to stay calm and talk things out smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1134 Posted: 13:42:40 18/12/2012
^The issue with CAV's opinion is how the entire thread decides to take exception and massively derails itself over a little negativity. He's kind of right about that part. Problem is, he also knows it'll happen and posts in instances like this regardless, so everyone is to blame a bit. The forum for getting bent out of shape, CAV for knowing it'll happen, and me for joining in all this mess to begin with.

Seriously though, he's not jealous of Skylanders. If that's what this is about to anybody, they're misinterpreting his motives. He and I once settled our grievances over PM (like I think should happen here too; CAV is not a bad person) and it became very clear that he really doesn't understand why people spend money on this. It might not always be appropriate to express that, but it's truly his belief, and he's not lying to cover up jealousy when he says it.
#1135 Posted: 13:50:17 18/12/2012
^ this. My point is that if he were to express his opinion about it then this is the place to do it. This is all about GM's collection and does anyone really wanna see CAV make a whole new thread just to state his opinion? We have enough useless topics as is
---
Praise Helix!!!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1136 Posted: 13:59:59 18/12/2012
^ Exactly. He's a forum member who may have a very unpopular opinion that he loves to express, but he's actually reigned it in a lot with regards to actually derailing threads himself. That's mostly a community response nowadays. He's following the rules, and even though the thread derailment was unfortunate, the majority of that was just reactions to very minimal posting on CAV's part.

He used to respond to every single post critiquing his opinion, making him impossible to tune out and definitely putting the ultimate responsibility for thread derailment on his own shoulders a lot of the time. That's one reason why he and I had grievances in the first place; the other being that I trolled him for it, and two wrongs don't make a right. Point is, we ultimately settled it like civilized people over PM, and afterwards, it was obvious to both parties that this is how we should have resolved our differences all along. Really, the personal stuff, the name-calling, etc.? That should be relegated to somewhere where the rest of us don't have to see it.

CAV doesn't spend 20 posts reinforcing his opinion anymore; he's pretty concise now. There's nothing about his input you can't ignore. That's what GM is saying should be done too, I believe, and also why this will be my last post in the thread. Just have to let this aspect of it die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:43 18/12/2012 by Tashiji
#1137 Posted: 17:49:05 18/12/2012
Ok, can we please stop talking about this and get back on topic?
---
#1138 Posted: 18:25:01 18/12/2012
Did GM already get rid of the variants?
---
#1139 Posted: 18:40:04 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I got rid of one so far. I have 6 up on Ebay for sale, which are the 3 Clears and 3 Glows. I refuse to list the Golds and Silvers until the 3 Clears, 3 Glows, and 3 Convention exclusives sell.

My Clear Stealth Elf sold.

EDIT: My selling the variants is only temporary. I've noticed that ALL variants pop up from time to time. So, when I sell a movie, I can rebuy them again, plus the Giant variants, without even breaking a sweat.

I won't be listing Flocked Stump, Red DS, Blue Bash, and the only @ Skylanders. I will be keeping those. I am only selling every other variant until a time I can afford them again. Then, when I get those, I won't be hanging them on my wall, because I want ZERO damage on them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:34 18/12/2012 by GameMaster78
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#1140 Posted: 19:47:27 18/12/2012
Maybe I'm wrong.. But it think you like skylanders gamemaster 78 smilie
#1141 Posted: 19:59:41 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Eh, just a little. Not much. smilie
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1142 Posted: 20:21:38 18/12/2012
Can everyone just stop being big *****.Okay CAV gave an opinion so what.That is his/her opinion.Does it really matter?Everyone has opinions.Like I think COD (call of duty) and halo (all games) are horrible in MY opinion.So please just stop about opinions.Sorry for being a hypocrite but yeah so can we just let people say their opinions and just leave it at "That's your opinion and I will not judge you for it."Oh and GM I love your collection.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1143 Posted: 20:48:54 18/12/2012
Quote: azz01
Can everyone just stop being big *****.Okay CAV gave an opinion so what.That is his/her opinion.Does it really matter?Everyone has opinions.Like I think COD (call of duty) and halo (all games) are horrible in MY opinion.So please just stop about opinions.Sorry for being a hypocrite but yeah so can we just let people say their opinions and just leave it at "That's your opinion and I will not judge you for it."Oh and GM I love your collection.

It's over, stop.

---
#1144 Posted: 21:05:26 18/12/2012
GM78 a question, why would you sell variants to go through the trouble of buying them again? Why don't ya just keep em?
#1145 Posted: 22:57:24 18/12/2012
Quote: azz01

It's over, stop.

you were already the last comment on it >.> .....Twas already over >.<
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1146 Posted: 16:39:01 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, a couple of things to talk about.

Everyone knew I was thinking of getting rid of my variants, and jumping out of the variant game. That will NO LONGER BE THE CASE. Not now, not ever. Not evvvvvvvvvvvver. I can't get rid of my variants ever again, no matter how much I need the money, due to something.

What is that something? Well, a couple of days ago, I was contacted by what this person wanted to be called, "A fan at Activision." They love seeing my collection grow, so they got a hold of me and let me know that they wanted to give me their Employee Edition Prism Break.

My heart raced at the fact. I told them they didn't have to, as it was a gift to them. However, if this fan insisted, it's a true honor, and I will now build my collection more and more in order to never let them down when it comes to viewing my collection.

Needless to say, if someone is going that far for me, there's no way in **** I am getting rid of any of my variants. So, I am in the variant game again. Just because I am not jumping to get variants this soon for hundreds of dollars, doesn't mean I won't get them when sellers are selling them for 100 or slightly more later on (it always happens that way).

It's not just for that reason I am not getting rid of the variants, though. I always kept having second thoughts. I like to let fate decide what happens at times, and it seems that maybe I am supposed to hold onto these, due to the gut feeling I kept having, to never get rid of them.

I will NEVER get rid of my variants, ever. This is all a sign I shouldn't. It's a true honor to have this fan at Activision part ways with something they deserve to own. However, if they insist on parting with theirs, the best thing I can do for them, is make sure not to let them down when it comes to viewing my collection for now on.

As for the wall with most of the Giants products, I was giving it some thought. I may re-arrange the way these are displayed again. As you can see, the Series 2 figures are on top, with Giants below, then Lightcore to the left of the Triple Packs, etc (seen in the pics in my last post). I may put the Giants up top, then do rows of 8 for the Series 2, then the 8 Lightcore below that, and the 5 Newlanders below that. Whatever space is on the right, will go to Triple Packs and the Battle Packs.

Now then, this is based on the theory that we will only see single packs of 6 Newlanders. Fright Rider, Chill, Pop Fizz, Flashwing, Sprocket, and Jet-Vac (since Cynder had a single pack release). Now, if TFB decides to release a single pack Shroomboom and Hot Dog, I will put them below the Giants in a row of 8, followed by Lightcore, then 3 rows of 8 Series 2, because if Hot Dog and Shroomboom got single packs, that means Chop Chop and Zap will as well. Hopefully this leaves room for the Triple Packs on the right.

Actually, when I get the Giants variants, as well as the rest of the collection, I have an idea of where to put everything. I will clear off the rest of my wall that currently has a bulk of the Giants figures on them. That does, however, clear off my closet door, so I can put back up my Giants posters back up. I could also put back up the poster I got with the game. Yeah, I think I owe my fan at Activision that. Here is what that wall looks like as of now -

[User Posted Image]

So, that means 3 of 4 of my walls in my game room/man cave will be filled with Skylanders.

Stay tuned for a lot more, but to get this item, is a true honor. It is the coolest Christmas Gift ever, but not to discredit anyone who has gotten me anything before. It's just a true honor.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:46:40 23/12/2012 by GameMaster78
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1147 Posted: 17:07:41 23/12/2012
i think i just brought up some vomit into my mouth

ebay seller: gotleggs (aka GameMaster69)
... Just like you said thanks 6964jason ( 155) Sep-20-12 08:18
Skylanders Toy Fair Cynder, E3 Chrome Spyro, Frito-Lay Flocked Stump Smash (#230849101685) US $300.00

... they gave you the e3 spyro for free after you cried so much about not getting one and you sold it on ebay !!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:21 23/12/2012 by t7gga
First | Previous | Page 23 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me