Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15
Wave 3 Release Date? [CLOSED]
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#351 Posted: 21:21:23 14/12/2012
Quote: gamecocksc17
i'll be honest. this is a good move. it ensures that their are figures on the shelf for kids getting the game for christmas.

but man.

i wish they would've released at least one new skylander that is exclusive to giants. preferably a giant. or even shot that hot dog set out a week before new years. i won't be buying any of these because i already have them. so hopefully plenty of kids will be able to get a figure they want after christmas. don't care about reposes.

but whatevs.

They probably still are, just shipping them closer to release date to prevent, well, this. (Nothing against you Diggeh, congrats.) Oh, and you owe me some wings. smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#352 Posted: 21:35:35 14/12/2012
WOW! Heading over to my Nearest ToysRUs today..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#353 Posted: 21:52:15 14/12/2012
Was at mine today. Literally only 15 skylanders on the shelf. I have no idea what happened to the six billion they had before the Barbie thing went up. No way they all sold. Seriously.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#354 Posted: 22:26:38 14/12/2012
Quote: SSj3 Derek
Quote: gamecocksc17
i'll be honest. this is a good move. it ensures that their are figures on the shelf for kids getting the game for christmas.

but man.

i wish they would've released at least one new skylander that is exclusive to giants. preferably a giant. or even shot that hot dog set out a week before new years. i won't be buying any of these because i already have them. so hopefully plenty of kids will be able to get a figure they want after christmas. don't care about reposes.

but whatevs.

They probably still are, just shipping them closer to release date to prevent, well, this. (Nothing against you Diggeh, congrats.) Oh, and you owe me some wings. smilie

that i do. next time i will make sure i say NEW skylanders. and don't kid yourself. reposes aren't new. but you said wave 3. so i will make good on my promise.

.....but let it be known that wave 3 is a bs wave.
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#355 Posted: 22:43:17 14/12/2012
Diggeh,
What city? I am in Santa Maria.
#356 Posted: 22:43:58 14/12/2012
PunchPOP,
City/State Please.
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#357 Posted: 00:05:55 15/12/2012
Quote: Diggeh
Yes, I bought them. Walked out of the store with them. And they're gorgeous! Much better than the LightCore versions.

[User Posted Image]

Got them at a TRU in California. Every Skylanders was also on sale for $6.99.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#358 Posted: 00:58:41 15/12/2012
Quote: ThePunchPopFizz
Heard your nonsensical post the first time. Still don't understand the reasoning of hot head on the shelf meaning thumps in wave 3. I saw l-trig on a shelf so that means eye brawl wave 4?

You mean you read it correct?

All I'm saying is,
Whatever is new and a Giant that isn't already out, it will be gone by the afternoon.

-M
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#359 Posted: 01:28:37 15/12/2012
Good to hear!
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#360 Posted: 01:46:12 15/12/2012
smilie^
nice one.
smilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#361 Posted: 02:26:10 15/12/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
*snip*.

TL; DR. If you don't like how Acti are handling releases-
Quote:
the door is there

You're all overreacting. I'm not saying Skylanders doesn't have problems but maybe you all need to take a break and get off and play some other games. Don't just blast through your figures... That's how you make the game boring. I haven't even finished leveling mine, so I enjoy when I play. I don't use them 24/7. Gamers these days just need to try to savor games. Realize them as an experience. Not just finish and put them down.
Another thing you may not realize is unbalancing the release time like this makes it HELL for non-American consumers. LOOK AT THE STOCK WE HAVE. BARELY ANY. I have hardly heard of anyone here saying "tons of W2 at Target" and that's because of how Acti handled it. And believe it or not, no, I'm not freaking trying to just bash Americans, I'm saying this really does cause stock problems- because it does. And it only makes it harder for those not willing to import that aren't in an area where it's popular. (Luckily, I am, and yet ONE EB GAMES IS THE ONLY STORE I'VE SEEN WAVE TWO STOCK IN.)

Edit:
You say all the stuff for replayability is repetitive? Again, the door is there.
I also like how people are only complaining about these things in Giants when they were far worse in SA, which was a game that was just boring.
And you ignored quests.
Also, I was not saying "Nightmare is hard" because it's not. But it DOES encourage another play through. Which is something I never did nor wanted to in SA. The different difficulty levels are encouraging me to replay the game because they aren't exactly the same thing, yes they're the same game, but they are not exactly the same tone, and to me, they count towards true completion of the game.
Oh yeah, and another thing, if they release characters any faster than they do now everyone's wallets are going to die yet again.
Edit again: And before someone says "then if you don't like how they handle it YOU leave" it isn't a gamebreaker to me... People overemphasize how much I've been upset about this early release thing after my initial anger over it. And sorry if I sound r o o d but I'm really angry right now. You don't just beat the Ender Dragon then put Minecraft down. smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:56:58 15/12/2012 by GamingMaster_76
StarNinjini Green Sparx Gems: 381
#362 Posted: 02:33:17 15/12/2012
I called activision. They said that the "23rd" is a hoax!? Lol don't they know they we have the boxes
---
Hoot Loop :3
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#363 Posted: 02:41:45 15/12/2012
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Quote: GameMaster78
The only problem with the to do list posted above is -

1: Universe is definitely for kids. I've played with it a lot, but customizing an island doesn't last forever, and the mini-games only last so long before you've played and beaten them all. Same for Battlegrounds. While the game is good, it is short. Cloud Patrol is okay in small doses, and Lost Islands is the Farmville of Skylanders. I didn't like Farmville. 3DS games are shorter than the console games.

2: Reaching level 50 with one Skylander is one thing, but doing it for 127 figures, that is borderline repetitive, and it would probably make me disown Skylanders.

3: The other games don't translate to the problems the console game has every year now, for the past 2 years/games, now that you
think about it. A lot of people are already complaining on Facebook (or at least 1 other) about the same thing I am. They're releasing characters for a game people have already beaten. The only ones who haven't, are the ones getting it for Christmas. Even still, by the time wave 3 releases, people getting it for Christmas will have beaten it too. It begs to ask, why release characters for a game 99% of your customers have beaten, when there is a very real chance they may not be interested in the characters, now that the game has hit the "been there, done that" status? Not everyone into Skylanders wants every character, but they would probably buy every character, if every character were right in front of their face from the onset (impulse buying).

4: Has nothing to do with my problem with the longevity of the home console game.

5: Same as above.

6: Same as above.

7: Heroics are starting to take too long to do for ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN SKYLANDERS. While the addition of them is cool, it is repetitive to try and get all 9 quests done for ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN SKYLANDERS. It's why every one of my characters doesn't have every Heroic done from the first and second game. Imagine doing 32 + 45 Heroics for 127 Skylanders. 77 x 127 is 9,779 times you would be doing the same thing. As for Nightmare Mode. HAHAHAHAHAHA! That mode was cake, and I knew it would be. If I have to, I will show everyone that I could go through ANY level of Giants on Nightmare, with a level 1 Skylander with all moves. Want me to try it with a level 1 with its base moves, fine? I bet I could do that, too. Nightmare mode should have been available from the onset, instead of an unlockable, and it should have been Demon's/Dark Souls hard. TFB still refuses to leave something truly challenging for us adults. Leave the kids to easy, medium, or if they grow a wild hair, hard. Leave Nightmare Mode to adults and actually warn parents that their kids shouldn't try it.

One more thing about Heroics. I felt really cheated, to the point I wanted to say screw Heroics altogether (I still haven't done but maybe 6 Heroics on Giants because of this), when I checked my Ghost Roaster on Giants to see his stats were nerfed from the first game. That REALLY MADE ME MAD. Why did I waste my time doing the Heroics on the first game, if TFB was going to just make that work disappear on Giants, only for me to have to do the Heroics on Giants, in order to bring him back to what he was after doing the 32 Heroics of Spyro's Adventure? This was one aspect I was really looking forward to, breaking the boundaries set by the first game. I was at 91 SPEED after doing all 32 Heroics in SA, but when I popped him onto Giants, his SPEED had been brought down to 67. Now that I have done whatever SPEED Heroics are available, he is around 91 again. That's a big tease and it makes me fume to realize I could have spent that time doing something else, instead of wasting it by doing it, only for TFB to trash it. So, yeah. Why do Heroics in Giants, when TFB might just trash your work again, because they don't want to allow Skylanders to break their caps, except for on HP? What fun is that?

I love Skylanders. Everyone knows how much I - apparently - do. I know not one other person who bought 8 copies of the first game, 11 copies of the second game, 4 Wii's, 3 iOS Starters, the Xbox 360 bundle, and soon another iOS Starter just for a Series 1 molded, Series 2 Double Trouble, on an orange base. However, unless I am working for Activision to market this game (which I wouldn't list any flaws, because it would be my job to market duh), I can't deny the series still has one fatal flaw. That is -

- Not enough longevity to keep people playing and seeing new things for the amount of time they hold off releasing new characters
- Heroics need to NOT BE A WASTE OF TIME. If I have a fully maxed out Ghost Roaster, after busting my butt to get him there, he shouldn't be nerfed in the second game, making it so you have to re-earn what you already worked for.
- They need to make a mode strictly for adults, that's balls to the wall hard. So hard, it will make it so you couldn't hope to beat it within a couple of days.
- They need to make enough Adventure Packs, that it will keep people coming back. After having beaten the first game within 3 days, I knew I still had two optional chapters to do. Even if only 1 hour long on the first playthrough, it was still something new. It made it feel as if I didn't waste my money on figures, for a game I had beaten months before the release of said characters. If you're going to space out your figure releases over the span of 4 months, make 4 Adventure Packs - 1 for each month you're dragging it out. If you're going to release figures over the span of 7 months, bi-monthly, make 7 Adventure Packs, 1 for each month, so everyone has something to do while waiting for new figures bi-monthly. Having 1 hour to a game per month is better than twiddling your thumbs waiting for characters, for a game that had been beaten months before.

TL; DR. If you don't like how Acti are handling releases-
Quote:
the door is there

You're all overreacting. I'm not saying Skylanders doesn't have problems but maybe you all need to take a break and get off and play some other games. Don't just blast through your figures... That's how you make the game boring. I haven't even finished leveling mine, so I enjoy when I play. I don't use them 24/7. Gamers these days just need to try to savor games. Realize them as an experience. Not just finish and put them down.
Another thing you may not realize is unbalancing the release time like this makes it HELL for non-American consumers. LOOK AT THE STOCK WE HAVE. BARELY ANY. I have hardly heard of anyone here saying "tons of W2 at Target" and that's because of how Acti handled it. And believe it or not, no, I'm not freaking trying to just bash Americans, I'm saying this really does cause stock problems- because it does. And it only makes it harder for those not willing to import that aren't in an area where it's popular. (Luckily, I am, and yet ONE EB GAMES IS THE ONLY STORE I'VE SEEN WAVE TWO STOCK IN.)

I couldn't agree more. People have to realize that either way they do it is not perfect. Don't fly through games and then be bored. Hell, I've had all released characters since the first part of November. However, I don't have half of them leveled up. Why? I try and enjoy and don't rush.

I am not trying to bash anyone either, just trying to point things out.

One of the reasons for the problems with the stocking issues, (I don't know how Acti and TFB do this) may have been that the biggest shipping port in the USA was just shut down for awhile over a strike. That was/is still causing delays in getting stuff not only into the US but also out to other countries. I realize that the toys are made in China, but I am not sure if they ship them back here or just straight from China. Also, not saying that it has everything to do with it but may have some.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#364 Posted: 03:28:56 15/12/2012
I don't have anything to contribute, aside from the fact that it is funny seeing GameMaster78 and GamingMaster_76 talking to each other.

And I like the release schedule so far. Don't want to have to spend much more before Christmas, so it's good only a few of the next package are worth getting. Sigh of relief on our end; let the new year, and new money, bring the rest.
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#365 Posted: 03:39:41 15/12/2012
Yeah, I was going to mention that. I remember going to pick up giants when it came out. My wife and I dropped almost 300 or 400 dollars on it that day. Now if everything had been released, we would have been looking close to 1000 dollars. I don't have that lying around. This way it spreads it out and makes it easier for parents and most everyone else to pay for it.
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#366 Posted: 07:54:21 15/12/2012
Not including "color-only" variants, Spyro's Adventure had what, 37 Skylanders to collect? (Including the "game-recognized" Dark Spyro and the four Legendaries.) How long did that all take to come out?

By comparison, Giants released over 40 Skylanders in less than two months.
[A: Jet-Vac (x3!), Sonic Boom, Swarm, Whirlwind]
[E: Bash, Crusher (x2), Flashwing, Prism Break (Core), Terrafin]
[F: Eruptor (Core), Flameslinger, Hot Head, Ignitor (x2)]
[L: Shroomboom, Stealth Elf (Legendary), Stump Smash, Tree Rex (x2), Zook]
[M: Pop Fizz (x2), Double Trouble (x2)]
[T: Bouncer (x2), Drobot (Core), Drill Sergeant, Sprocket, Trigger Happy]
[U: Chop Chop, Cynder, Fright Rider, Hex]
[W: Chill, Gill Grunt, Slam Bam (x2)]

(Again, including "game-recognized" figures like Granite Crusher, Punch Pop-Fizz, Royal Double Trouble, the Lightcores and the Legendaries, but not including Specials like Glow-in-the-Dark Sonic Boom or Oops-I-Just-Fell-In-A-Pool-Of-Bronze-And-Now-I'm-Doing-My-Best-Han-Solo-Impression Flameslinger. Take out the Clone Wars and you have 32 figures - the same number of Skylanders that Spyro's Adventure released in TOTAL.)

So by-the-numbers, nobody can really say they're holding back on figures (other than their weird determination to leave most of the Magic Skylanders until the very end). Still wish each element had a second Giant coming out next year, and it'd have been even better if they each came with a new Level Location to extend the life of the game, but you can't have everything.

In a perfect world, we'd have:
A second giant of each element coming out, each with their own Level Pack.
Skylanders: Gauntlet Legends multiplayer game where everyone could level to 100 and get magic items and equipment other than hats.
A new mini-adventure released every week where you play the "back-story" adventure of each of the 48 Skylanders.

In reality, we've got three Giants and Hot Dog left as "new" content, and then months of "I can't believe they released everything so quickly" replacing the "I can't believe it's taking them so long to release the next wave" comments. smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:07:06 15/12/2012 by Peridot Weapon
ziggymoonunit Green Sparx Gems: 271
#367 Posted: 12:02:36 15/12/2012
This might make things more difficult I would think, or maybe it's just the pessimist in me smilie TRU just announced that all of its stores will be open 24 hours starting 12-21 and going through Xmas Eve. What might this mean for new Skylander release?
---
I have- smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#368 Posted: 12:37:40 15/12/2012
Camp. Travel to TRU and stay there until midnight 12/22!
---
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#369 Posted: 22:15:41 15/12/2012
Oh what the hell, I'll add to the fun...

I was told that one of my reliable people at TRU had personally seen, in their stock room, Thumpback AND Ninjini. I'm headed over there this evening to see if I can get confirmation AND a photograph. Until that moment, I'll be as skeptical as the rest of you. Considering my kids want both of those for the holidays, I'm hoping beyond hope that it's true...and I can find the money to afford them.
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
#370 Posted: 22:24:21 15/12/2012
My TRU told me that at this time they only have the S2 in the stock room but they have a whole week to get LC/GIANTS in before W3-DAY. In the past they get Skylander deliveries on Tuesday and Thursday. At least 2 more delivery days before W3-DAY.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:48 15/12/2012 by dinoah2005
Gold_guardian Gold Sparx Gems: 2370
#371 Posted: 22:39:24 15/12/2012
I hope for once Canada gets the new wave at the same time as the states, especially if their is a new giant or two in this one since it would be really nice to have them in time for Christmas
---
~Canadian~
#372 Posted: 23:01:37 15/12/2012
I'd like a new giant. I'd love it to be eye brawl. I'd like it to be Ninji. I'd be ok with thumpers.
---
Ravens Nation.
#373 Posted: 23:10:05 15/12/2012
You guys, i have a TRU employee who told me that there is Skylanders 3 in the abyss of their stockroom! They said they saw it! smilie
---
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#374 Posted: 23:10:55 15/12/2012
*facepalm*
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
#375 Posted: 23:12:28 15/12/2012
Quote: StarNinjini
You guys, i have a TRU employee who told me that there is Skylanders 3 in the abyss of their stockroom! They said they saw it! smilie

Man I've been waitin to use this and know I won't be the (starting) troll in the exchange.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Boom.
---
Ravens Nation.
#376 Posted: 23:13:04 15/12/2012
Quote: Mori-DogMovies
Oh what the hell, I'll add to the fun...

I was told that one of my reliable people at TRU had personally seen, in their stock room, Thumpback AND Ninjini. I'm headed over there this evening to see if I can get confirmation AND a photograph. Until that moment, I'll be as skeptical as the rest of you. Considering my kids want both of those for the holidays, I'm hoping beyond hope that it's true...and I can find the money to afford them.

smilie

HURRY!! smilie
---
#377 Posted: 23:13:59 15/12/2012
Actually, I was being serious...I'm about to leave now for TRU and if I get any confirmation or pictures, I'll share them later this evening.
---
#378 Posted: 23:18:28 15/12/2012
Actually, I was being serious...I'm about to leave now for TRU and if I get any confirmation or pictures, I'll share them later this evening.

I believed ya. I'm excited to check back when I get off work. Eons speed!
---
Ravens Nation.
#379 Posted: 23:19:50 15/12/2012

I beleive you now...

But: NOOOOOO! EYE-BRAWL! Y U LAST!
---
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#380 Posted: 23:48:08 15/12/2012
so its official!! i was right
---
Team Hot Dog!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#381 Posted: 23:59:30 15/12/2012
Well I guess that miracle isn't going to work for me. Oh well There's always next year. smilie
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#382 Posted: 01:07:48 16/12/2012
There is a seller on Ebay who has Eyebrawl and Thumpback in hand! http://www.ebay.com/itm/SkyLan...=item2578d5dcdb

I guess they will be out soon, 23rd is probably the truth.
#383 Posted: 01:13:56 16/12/2012
Asked a question if they have a physical image of them..
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#384 Posted: 01:37:52 16/12/2012
BWAHAHAHA! People actually paid to have those characters 1 week in advance? I guess my next door neighbor is right. People have more money than sense.

Wow, for all the times Hot Head has shown up in stores (according to a lot), or how easy he was to get at Gamestops, Amazon, and Bestbuy.com, I wonder why someone couldn't hold their load long enough to just get them on the 23rd?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#385 Posted: 01:39:04 16/12/2012
Good call, if it is true, it is a good sign for a release within the next week.
#386 Posted: 01:56:58 16/12/2012
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Well I guess that miracle isn't going to work for me. Oh well There's always next year. smilie

noes!

if this ebay seller is right, then we will see eye brawl on the 23rd
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#387 Posted: 02:24:53 16/12/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: GhostRoaster617

noes!

if this ebay seller is right, then we will see eye brawl on the 23rd

If these ebay sellers are right we will see everything released on the 23rd......I dont trust ebay unless these "in hand" ones actually have a picture of it in there hand lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
#388 Posted: 02:28:28 16/12/2012
She says the image will be uploaded in the morning..
---
#389 Posted: 02:34:18 16/12/2012
YES YES YES YES

wait.

Overrated goldfish + big fat smurf

WHY DOES LIFE
HAVE TO BE SO EYE-RONIC
#390 Posted: 02:55:07 16/12/2012
I talked with my friend at TRU. Here are the details as I was given them:

- Wave 3 Giants boxes had arrived but they only got 5.
- ALL 3 remaining Giants are being released
- Street date is confirmed via email from local Activision rep as 12/23
- He seems to think the Hot Dog battle pack is going to be part of Wave 3

Take this as you will. I tried to get a photo and he even went to the back to do so but the boxes had been moved and they were extremely busy tonight. He has promised that he will try to email me a picture of this wave's figures as soon as he locates them. This was the same guy that got me a Crystal Stealth Elf a couple of weeks ago, so I have no reason to doubt him, HOWEVER, I'll believe it when I see it. Personally, I think it would be a huge cash-grab for Activision to make them all available before the end of the fiscal year as I'm sure there are plenty of children receiving the game for the holidays.

Sorry folks. I tried.

On a side note I found interesting, TRU has changed shelf tags to say "SKYLANDERS RETIRED 3PK" for the S1 triple packs (which they had plenty of the Camo/Warnado packs).
---
#391 Posted: 02:56:47 16/12/2012
I can trust you.....

YAAAAAAAAAY!

EYE BRAWL! EYE BRAWL! EYE BRAAAAAAWL!
#392 Posted: 03:09:49 16/12/2012
I talked with my friend at TRU. Here are the details as I was given them:

- Wave 3 Giants boxes had arrived but they only got 5.
- ALL 3 remaining Giants are being released
- Street date is confirmed via email from local Activision rep as 12/23
- He seems to think the Hot Dog battle pack is going to be part of Wave 3

Take this as you will. I tried to get a photo and he even went to the back to do so but the boxes had been moved and they were extremely busy tonight. He has promised that he will try to email me a picture of this wave's figures as soon as he locates them. This was the same guy that got me a Crystal Stealth Elf a couple of weeks ago, so I have no reason to doubt him, HOWEVER, I'll believe it when I see it. Personally, I think it would be a huge cash-grab for Activision to make them all available before the end of the fiscal year as I'm sure there are plenty of children receiving the game for the holidays.

Sorry folks. I tried.

On a side note I found interesting, TRU has changed shelf tags to say "SKYLANDERS RETIRED 3PK" for the S1 triple packs (which they had plenty of the Camo/Warnado packs).

---
#393 Posted: 03:10:03 16/12/2012
I really want to believe you but there are so many trolls these days. You seen really reliable too. But i.hope.you can get pics, and.... I HOPE NINJINI#!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care if sigh brawl comes out though.
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#394 Posted: 03:12:06 16/12/2012
I might actually be able to hope again, but wow if that does happen, wow all three at the same time?! That's going to be one very difficult day to deal with.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#395 Posted: 03:15:54 16/12/2012
It's gonna be

Ninjini fans
Thumpback fans
Scalpers
Kids
Eye Brawl fans
#396 Posted: 03:17:05 16/12/2012
Ninjini...Will... HAVE TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!
---
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#397 Posted: 03:18:33 16/12/2012
Go Ninjini fans!
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
ArkeyanForce Green Sparx Gems: 402
#398 Posted: 03:20:47 16/12/2012
I can't wait for bouncer to come out.
---
FINALLY FOUND HOT HEAD!!!
#399 Posted: 03:22:22 16/12/2012
Quote: ArkeyanForce
I can't wait for bouncer to come out.

PFFFFFT
#400 Posted: 03:23:54 16/12/2012
Uh... Bouncer is out hun...
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me