darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Everything we know about Skylanders: Giants (02/12/2012)
First | Previous | Page 116 of 163 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 161 162 163
Everything we know about Skylanders: Giants (02/12/2012) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5751 Posted: 16:22:25 26/11/2012
I'll be getting her for the collection.

Because I need her for a complete collection
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#5752 Posted: 18:29:24 26/11/2012
Quote: isaac343018s
I feel sorry for you Camo...

I would rub it in your face that I have both of them but.....shoot....

No trying to sound mean there....

I'm not trying to be mean either,but if you don't want to rub it in my face,keep your mouth shut smilie

@SparCrux1101 The game is worth 5.99 in Ireland on the App store,It was listed in the 'Editors Choice',I would buy it if I had the money to buy an App card
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:54 26/11/2012 by CAMOflauge
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#5753 Posted: 21:25:55 26/11/2012
Legendary Chill looks terrible!
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#5754 Posted: 21:40:37 26/11/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Quote: Matteomax
I'll be nice for once and beleive him.. Since Acti is waiting too long for Wave 3..

No, they just released Wave Two too soon.

No, they are just waiting too long for wave 3. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:16 26/11/2012 by SSj3 Derek
HexShadow Red Sparx Gems: 83
#5755 Posted: 21:55:26 26/11/2012
OMG all you Chill haters what other champion can summon a Narwhal of doom to stab all its victims!!! The legendary chill does look a little.....not sexy......
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5756 Posted: 21:56:27 26/11/2012
Quote: SSj3 Derek
Quote: Matteomax
I'll be nice for once and beleive him.. Since Acti is waiting too long for Wave 3..

They released Wave Two the day after the game came out.
Patience is a virtue and getting stuff so early will come back to bite you in the butt if you can't slide with it. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:32 26/11/2012 by Nibelilt
#5757 Posted: 23:10:55 26/11/2012

Patience is a virtue and getting stuff so early will come back to bite you in the butt if you can't slide with it. smilie

Yes, I know they released wave 2 the next day, and it was awesome. Patience may be a virtue, but procrastination is a vice. Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today. It's much more likely being forced to wait will come back to bite you in the rear end than taking care of things now. smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5758 Posted: 23:17:33 26/11/2012

Yes, I know they released wave 2 the next day, and it was awesome. Patience may be a virtue, but procrastination is a vice. Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today. It's much more likely being forced to wait will come back to bite you in the rear end than taking care of things now. smilie

Fine, then be happy when you get the last wave... Then suffer for a month more boredom than everyone else smilie
You Americans are so impatient but all it will do is hurt you in the end.
#5759 Posted: 23:40:50 26/11/2012

Fine, then be happy when you get the last wave... Then suffer for a month more boredom than everyone else smilie

You are confusing a month more boredom with a month more playtime. Perhaps you get bored of things that easily, but I don't. smilie I'm not going to judge a whole country by one person, but your desire to procrastinate is going to hold you back in life. Success in career, success in fitness, and success in most things in life comes from acting now, not putting things off until later. You should think on that.
#5760 Posted: 00:08:03 27/11/2012

You are confusing a month more boredom with a month more playtime. Perhaps you get bored of things that easily, but I don't. smilie I'm not going to judge a whole country by one person, but your desire to procrastinate is going to hold you back in life. Success in career, success in fitness, and success in most things in life comes from acting now, not putting things off until later. You should think on that.

I have to agree with the Super Saiyan on this one, while releasing all the skylanders will be awesome that's not the only thing I asses will be released. They still have to do the extra areas like they did with the first game too. So I infer a'lot of things still happening with this game through out the year. I am considering all that I heard from the frequent interviews with Paul Reiche and from the in game comments and lore that was spread all over the skylands world. There will be DLC like areas in the form of the toys and because the game has so much value and fan base I wouldn't be surprised if they added normal DLC packs and adventures too and milk the game for all its worth. Just stating if you follow trends from other high revenue games this market is going to be lucrative for Activision.
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#5761 Posted: 01:31:04 27/11/2012

In fairness though, neither of us were patient about wave 2 either since we were two of the people moaning about it the most, and we both ordered Sprocket online rather than wait for her. >.>

Though I do still agree that in hindsight, I'm glad we had to wait for the other wave 2 stuff. I only JUST got Hot Head today. smilie
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
gman2001 Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#5762 Posted: 02:42:05 27/11/2012
Not sure if this has been found or not but Royal Double Trouble IS in the battlegrounds pack [User Posted Image]
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#5763 Posted: 04:00:47 27/11/2012
Quote: gman2001
Not sure if this has been found or not but Royal Double Trouble IS in the battlegrounds pack [User Posted Image]

Been found. And he's only available in Gamestop's pack
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
DarkSkyro Green Sparx Gems: 233
#5764 Posted: 14:37:19 27/11/2012
and there is also a special platinum dragon treasure chest in the royal double trouble pack.
Even more variant items.
---
Series1: all exceptsmiliesmiliesmilie Series2:smiliesmilieGITDsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieGITDsmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#5765 Posted: 16:20:00 27/11/2012
Platinum is in all packs.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#5766 Posted: 18:51:16 27/11/2012
So the TRU mobile pack doesn't have Royal? Wow. Glad I got mine at GS.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
MakitaJay Green Sparx Gems: 417
#5767 Posted: 02:57:45 28/11/2012
Quote: Eyebrawl4616
Quote: sfaiella
I heard that wave 3 was rumored to be out in the states on Nov. 25? Any truth to that?

No, that's Wave 2 in the UK. Wave 3 is rumored to come out in the states on the third of December.

I have heard that it would be able to buy in the US on either the 2nd or the 9th.
---
1-1-6 Best of the Best.

SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#5768 Posted: 04:33:27 28/11/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

-----

Am i the only one that noticed legendary chill is in her light-core remodel?
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
bensdady Yellow Sparx Gems: 1702
#5769 Posted: 04:36:53 28/11/2012
thats because its a lightcore legendary chill.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#5770 Posted: 13:49:47 28/11/2012
Just to make sure I haven't missed anything.....

We still don' t know how the variants of Hot Dog, Ninjini and Flashwing are going to be released. Right?
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#5771 Posted: 14:16:18 28/11/2012
/\ nope.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#5772 Posted: 15:10:32 28/11/2012
Why all the hate for L-Chill, I think she looks pretty cool.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#5773 Posted: 17:55:06 28/11/2012
^ same here
[User Posted Image]

-----

How do you have that photo??
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:02 28/11/2012 by skylandergiants
SheldonCooper Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#5774 Posted: 21:17:46 28/11/2012
Quote: Fernandez2
Just to make sure I haven't missed anything.....

We still don' t know how the variants of Hot Dog, Ninjini and Flashwing are going to be released. Right?

Or Polar Whirlwind
---
BAZINGA! A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies 'For you, no charge'.
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested
#5775 Posted: 22:40:45 28/11/2012
Potential new information, don't know if this was broadcasted yet. Information has unknown reliability.

I had a medical appointment at Andrews AFB in Maryland and while there, at 1000, I stopped at the Base Exchange's GameStop. Of course as always when I walk in a helpful employee asks me for assistance. I asked him if he had any information on the wave 3 release of Skylanders or if he can verify the assessed release date of December 3rd or 9th. He replied back that the December 3rd or 9th dates are the best bets, or sometime mid December before Christmas so Activision and Toys for Bob can make some cash on the Christmas rush.

He also explained that because Wave 1 and 2 were released back to back along with an "accidental shipment" of another Skylander figure, Thumpback, the wave 3 release is going to be extended a little further out, which is about the assessed dates. I questioned about the "accidental shipment" and he further explained that all the Game Stops got a shipment of Thumpbacks and the second those were on the shelf they left the shelf on sales. I asked if there were any hiding in the back, skeptical if they were removed because maybe they were not released on the right street date and maybe I can get a picture. He explained no they were all sold however, his co-worker has one but was not at work today.

Again my information has unknown reliability just relaying potential findings.
#5776 Posted: 23:08:36 28/11/2012
Quote: HexShadow
Potential new information, don't know if this was broadcasted yet. Information has unknown reliability.

I had a medical appointment at Andrews AFB in Maryland and while there, at 1000, I stopped at the Base Exchange's GameStop. Of course as always when I walk in a helpful employee asks me for assistance. I asked him if he had any information on the wave 3 release of Skylanders or if he can verify the assessed release date of December 3rd or 9th. He replied back that the December 3rd or 9th dates are the best bets, or sometime mid December before Christmas so Activision and Toys for Bob can make some cash on the Christmas rush.

He also explained that because Wave 1 and 2 were released back to back along with an "accidental shipment" of another Skylander figure, Thumpback, the wave 3 release is going to be extended a little further out, which is about the assessed dates. I questioned about the "accidental shipment" and he further explained that all the Game Stops got a shipment of Thumpbacks and the second those were on the shelf they left the shelf on sales. I asked if there were any hiding in the back, skeptical if they were removed because maybe they were not released on the right street date and maybe I can get a picture. He explained no they were all sold however, his co-worker has one but was not at work today.

Again my information has unknown reliability just relaying potential findings.

Hexshadow - that does match up quite well with what I discovered from people I know at TRU.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=66132

Like you said, nothing that is definite, but it is one more indicator.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#5777 Posted: 23:50:04 28/11/2012
While opening through shipments of boxes (walmart lets me go through their shipments of skylanders and lets me take what I want PS not an employee) and Ive seen boxes saying W1 and W2 and noticed that W1 are of course Wave 1 and W 2 are Wave 2. So this gives us an idea to have employees check if you ask them to look. Ask them to look for boxes with W3 in a big square.
---
words. letters. filler.
#5778 Posted: 01:14:17 29/11/2012
i totally believe you, hexshadow, even though i dont like your username (hex hater) i hope it comes out on the 3d, so my mom will have time to buy b4 my bday on the 10th.
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#5779 Posted: 01:45:31 29/11/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101
[User Posted Image]

-----

Am i the only one that noticed legendary chill is in her light-core remodel?

No you are not the only one that noticed that. I noticed that right when I saw it. Nice catch though. I kind of guessed it like a month ago but now its proven. Thanks for the pic
---
Hi
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#5780 Posted: 01:54:59 29/11/2012
Quote: bensdady

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
i dont think they would give a champion two titles though.
*LIGHTCORE drobot*
*LEGENDARY chop chop*
*LEGENDARY LIGHT CORE chill*
or maybe
*LIGHT CORE LEGENDARY chill*
any confirmation on this?
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
#5781 Posted: 02:39:50 29/11/2012
Quote: Thumpterra12
i totally believe you, hexshadow, even though i dont like your username (hex hater) i hope it comes out on the 3d, so my mom will have time to buy b4 my bday on the 10th.

Thanks for the faith, and everyone is entitled to their opinions, personally I love Hex and I plan on getting her light core variant as soon as shes out, I have the S1 and S2 now.
sfaiella Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#5782 Posted: 02:40:14 29/11/2012
can anyone let me know where the Wave 3 rumor of December 2nd or 3rd came from?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5783 Posted: 02:53:20 29/11/2012

Someone just made it up. TFB Did confirm more figures coming out before christmas, though my speculation is that they come out through the 10th-15th.
---
words. letters. filler.
#5784 Posted: 03:21:10 29/11/2012
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Someone just made it up. TFB Did confirm more figures coming out before christmas, though my speculation is that they come out through the 10th-15th.

Uh, no, no one just "made it up", don't just pull stuff out of the air and say it like it's true. Technically, that rumor came from me, although I did NOT say they were coming out on the 2nd, I cited some evidence that points to that as a POSSIBILITY. You can read about it right here and decide for yourself. - //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=66132
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:13 29/11/2012 by SSj3 Derek
#5785 Posted: 04:11:15 29/11/2012
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Uh, no, no one just "made it up", don't just pull stuff out of the air and say it like it's true. Technically, that rumor came from me, although I did NOT say they were coming out on the 2nd, I cited some evidence that points to that as a POSSIBILITY. You can read about it right here and decide for yourself. - //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=66132

Well Sorry I don't keep track of who and who brings info as most people here just make up rumors.
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:11:40 29/11/2012 by TacoMakerSkys
sfaiella Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#5786 Posted: 04:46:01 29/11/2012
Thanks guys. I read the link and that's what I was looking for. I appreciate it.

Side note, has anyone ever noticed that whisper elfs eyes GITD?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5787 Posted: 12:35:25 29/11/2012
Yes, it's like Stealth Elf.

My Christmas list mainly contains Skylanders. smilie

I can't find the glitter variants anywhere. smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#5788 Posted: 12:57:26 29/11/2012
/\ no one can. really rare.
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#5789 Posted: 14:35:56 29/11/2012
I must have Glitter Hot Head
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#5790 Posted: 15:49:51 29/11/2012

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
*LIGHTCORE drobot*
*LEGENDARY chop chop*
or maybe

I think it's obvious that it'll end up being LC version. The pose is the exact same one that her LC version uses; if it was going to be regular Chill, that'd be the pose.

I see one of 2 things happening. Either they'll drop the LightCore from the name randomly, or it'll be Legendary Lightcore Chill. (my reasoning is that LC is the "classification" of the Skylander, and Legendary is it's order if that makes sense)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5791 Posted: 15:52:13 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
*LIGHTCORE drobot*
*LEGENDARY chop chop*
or maybe

Legendary Ignitor and Slam Bam come up as 'Series 2 Legendary', so they could easily do the same with Chill.
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#5792 Posted: 16:49:27 29/11/2012

^ YES!! You said it!!! smilie They would be foolish to miss out on all the Christmas sales for wave 3 by waiting till Jan or Feb!!
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
#5793 Posted: 17:00:09 29/11/2012
/\ no, you said it. they need cash, so what better time to get it now? nothing sells after christmas.
#5794 Posted: 18:11:01 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thumpterra12
/\ no, you said it. they need cash, so what better time to get it now? nothing sells after christmas.

I beg to differ. Skylanders will always sell as long as they keep releasing them. No one will think "well, they didn't come out before christmas so I don't want them!".
#5795 Posted: 18:39:37 29/11/2012
yes, but the stores will be selling a considerably low amount of toys.
#5796 Posted: 18:42:06 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Why so? Last year there was a reason; there was a massive shortage of Skylanders. This time they should be fine.
#5797 Posted: 18:43:19 29/11/2012
cause the kids will be playing with their toys, and dont need anymore for the time being.
#5798 Posted: 18:44:34 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
But that doesn't mean stores will stop selling them - there will always be people to buy Skylanders, they won't not sell them because "the kids will have enough already" - especially if there are new characters.
#5799 Posted: 18:46:46 29/11/2012
theyll sell them, but christmas is the time of year when companies make the most money. they wont miss this big chance to sell new figures.
#5800 Posted: 18:51:34 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
...That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. You said "they won't sell as many after Christmas" - which isn't true at all.
First | Previous | Page 116 of 163 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 161 162 163

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me