Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 47 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2301 Posted: 22:28:13 31/10/2012
I am, but... Like I said, if I stay, I'll just be an absolute jerk smilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9350
#2302 Posted: 22:36:55 31/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
I am, but... Like I said, if I stay, I'll just be an absolute jerk smilie

Don't be silly, you're not a jerk. You're cool, friendly, and all that. lol
#2303 Posted: 14:14:05 02/11/2012
Screw it, yet again. I'm leaving now. Expect me to come back and fangasm when I get my shipment but then I'll only check back to make sure Shroomy got her order and to get chaos shipping to me.
The wild Nibelilt escaped the Master Ball!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#2304 Posted: 15:56:45 02/11/2012
^See you in 2 days.
#2305 Posted: 16:09:13 02/11/2012
Oh, CAV, why thou adopt pointy style instead of silently laughing and eating popcorn?
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5470
#2306 Posted: 23:17:02 02/11/2012
back from a week of a holiday to somewhere!

Quote: Kurui
I'm back.....I think.........Maybe, hopefully..........T_T
Was finally diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and all that. Been sick and this forum magickally stopped working on me a good while back so I tried it about one a day then once a week then gave up then tried it today and wha-bam, it's back. But I did clean my computer out and modify settings so.

I'm back! For anyone who cares, I barely remember anyone at this place uhm.......So maybe I should just say hi again! smilie

I remember you! I was lurking on the forums for a while, so welcome back!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:35 02/11/2012 by crystalhero37
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#2307 Posted: 10:01:00 03/11/2012
COME BACK NIBELILT

WE NEEEED YOU
---
cry baby, I am
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#2308 Posted: 15:15:22 03/11/2012
Oh, CAV, why thou adopt pointy style instead of silently laughing and eating popcorn?

Has thou ever know me for keeping quiet on this website?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:16:58 03/11/2012 by CAV
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2309 Posted: 16:09:24 03/11/2012
Shut up, CAV.

Joke. JOKE! Is a joke by the way. Hey guess what, it's a joke. Have you heard? It was a joke.
Helsing Ripto Gems: 131
#2310 Posted: 22:45:26 03/11/2012
I'm going to be leaving for 6 days.
I can't take the arguments on the topics, and I just want to be at rest.
Good bye to all of you, and I'm going to miss all of my friends, and certainly my closest friends.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#2311 Posted: 23:42:52 03/11/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Helsing
Good bye to all of you, and I'm going to miss all of my friends, and certainly my closest friends.

Where are there any arguments?

- - -
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3182
#2312 Posted: 11:13:52 04/11/2012
I'm gonna be leaving darkSpyro for about a week.

I have exams coming up (Wednesday and Thursday), and I really need to concentrate on revising for them (So I won't be on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday).

You may see me online on Thursday or Friday, since I don't have to revise for any exams, but on the weekend, I won't be on again since I'm doing a few things for my birthday (which is Wednesday, but the weekend is a better time for what I'm doing).

So in other words: I may be on Thursday and Friday, but other than that, I'm gone for a week.
---
Bring the Fanta
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#2313 Posted: 14:35:48 04/11/2012
Goodbye TheSpyrofan12! I hope you are able to succeed on your exams, and have a happy birthday!
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7953
#2314 Posted: 17:22:59 04/11/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

I have exams coming up (Wednesday and Thursday), and I really need to concentrate on revising for them (So I won't be on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday).

You may see me online on Thursday or Friday, since I don't have to revise for any exams, but on the weekend, I won't be on again since I'm doing a few things for my birthday (which is Wednesday, but the weekend is a better time for what I'm doing).

So in other words: I may be on Thursday and Friday, but other than that, I'm gone for a week.

Im gona mis yooooooou hope zou do well
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#2315 Posted: 17:32:09 04/11/2012

Good luck, and have a great birthday! ^_^
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#2316 Posted: 10:27:20 06/11/2012
hmm, I wonder if anyone noticed if I was gone? :0
anyway, my new internet being installed wasn't working and took us AGES to get it setted up, this new one will most likely keep me on without huge gaps in my time here no more ^D^b

Is it me, or is it a bit empty here? or have I been gone too long? >:/

Quote:

---
On second thought, I'm never coming back.

I was too late, my internet doesn't work now this, I will miss you, you were such a good friend and understood me well, I hope for the best in your future.

man, alot of my friends are leaving, why does this always happen when I come back!?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:30 06/11/2012 by crystalhero37
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7953
#2317 Posted: 16:55:47 06/11/2012
Quote: crystalhero37
hmm, I wonder if anyone noticed if I was gone? :0
anyway, my new internet being installed wasn't working and took us AGES to get it setted up, this new one will most likely keep me on without huge gaps in my time here no more ^D^b

Is it me, or is it a bit empty here? or have I been gone too long? >:/

Quote:

---
On second thought, I'm never coming back.

I was too late, my internet doesn't work now this, I will miss you, you were such a good friend and understood me well, I hope for the best in your future.

man, alot of my friends are leaving, why does this always happen when I come back!?

I noticed you were gone. BUT YOU BACK AND YOU STAYIN' BACK!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#2318 Posted: 21:06:00 06/11/2012
lol, no need to fear, my new (hopefully) better internet is here!
(and thank you)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9350
#2319 Posted: 09:59:36 07/11/2012
lol, no need to fear, my new (hopefully) better internet is here!
(and thank you)

Oh, look! You're a poet! smilie
#2320 Posted: 20:53:27 07/11/2012
oh yes I am! smilie
and my internet that got installed is really stupid.
It's supposed to last for a few months instead of two weeks (which I mean my old internet lasted for) smilie
it didn't even survive for a whole night.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:30 07/11/2012 by crystalhero37
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2250
#2321 Posted: 00:47:38 08/11/2012
leaving due to personal issues dont know when ill come back...
---
Green Bean Machine
#2322 Posted: 00:55:44 08/11/2012
Bye Zook! I hope everything gets resolved and that you come back soon. smilie
---
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2250
#2323 Posted: 00:59:23 08/11/2012
^ knowing me, ill probably be back tommorow
---
Green Bean Machine
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#2324 Posted: 04:51:54 08/11/2012
As some of you may have noticed, I haven't posted in the last couple of days. I plan not to post for a while longer.

You see, when a new game comes out, it takes a while to fully master a own everyone. And seeing as Halo 4 has come out... Well, there you go. Anyway, so I'll be taking a few days off from this site and will probably return soon.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#2325 Posted: 05:06:13 08/11/2012
Bye! I hope you master Halo...
---
#2326 Posted: 05:10:09 08/11/2012
Quote: Bean Sprout
Bye! I hope you master Halo...

#2327 Posted: 12:41:40 08/11/2012
the worst of my problems are over so im back but im on private
---
Green Bean Machine
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3182
#2328 Posted: 15:39:17 08/11/2012
I'm back!
---
Bring the Fanta
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#2329 Posted: 18:37:05 08/11/2012
I'm only logging on once a week.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2330 Posted: 20:07:34 08/11/2012
^I get on almost every day.

I'm back!

Welcome back!
#2331 Posted: 05:10:09 09/11/2012
I'm back!

Welcome back!
---
#2332 Posted: 06:38:28 09/11/2012
I'm thinking about leaving, I just feel my parents feel ashamed of me being on here.
#2333 Posted: 08:02:52 09/11/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Why? Pleeeease no leave Crystal smilie

thanks for the concern, it's just that I feel like I spill too much here and that I should spend less time here, but the moment I get on, I can't get off.
I have a problem but I have to fix it, it may be that leaving for good might help me,
but I really don't want to.
#2334 Posted: 09:23:19 09/11/2012
Why? Pleeeease no leave Crystal smilie

thanks for the concern, it's just that I feel like I spill too much here and that I should spend less time here, but the moment I get on, I can't get off.
I have a problem but I have to fix it, it may be that leaving for good might help me,
but I really don't want to.

I feel that too sometimes, but you should'nt have to leave for good. It's really your choice anyway.. smilie

once again, thanks for understanding. I just feel so depressed, but I still go on, I have nothing to do and I feel like rubbish, I sometimes forget things for school because of internet, and other things.

I just don't know, not like I want to leave, it's just I'm thinking it might help.
#2335 Posted: 09:29:38 09/11/2012

I feel that too sometimes, but you should'nt have to leave for good. It's really your choice anyway.. smilie

once again, thanks for understanding. I just feel so depressed, but I still go on, I have nothing to do and I feel like rubbish, I sometimes forget things for school because of internet, and other things.

I just don't know, not like I want to leave, it's just I'm thinking it might help.

Do what you think is best and don't let anything bring you down smilie

And if you do leave, no-body said it has to be for good.
You could always return someday right?

thanks smilie I'll keep thinking.
now I think it'll be a small break maybe.
#2336 Posted: 15:03:35 09/11/2012
Well, I... I don't know what to say.
No, I am not announcing I am leaving or staying right now... In fact, I'm more saying that I'm not sure wether I will... I am going to browse the Forums for the rest of the morning or until I get bored, but... Wether I come on tomorrow... Leave after that... See, something has come up. I'll explain the story to you.
A couple of days ago my cat bit my right hand index finger. Now, normally, I wouldn't feel anything from this. No matter how badly she bit in or something, I would often merely sustain a mark. Her bites and scratches don't usually hurt me and rarely have any kind of impact on my health.
But the thing is... When I was having an all-nighter the day after... My finger, it felt mildly numb. Now, I was sitting oddly so I just thought I had pins and needles(for those of you who might not be aware of the term, a temporary, partial loss of circulation due to blocking bloodstreams, often caused by sitting against a part of your body like your arm or leg).
I ended up napping after it didn't stop, for a few hours. But when I woke up, it just felt a bit worse. I tried a lot of stuff, like washing my hands repeatedly, and holding my finger under warmed packs of wheat, but they only had soothing effects while I was using them, and afterwards they would just get bad again.
So I just did a google search a bit of a while ago. You can check the results yourself.
Depending on how severe my case is, wether it's just from getting bitten, or if it's an infection, or it it is fatal! I may, or may not post here tomorrow and after until- or, in the case of the latter event- if I get better.
It really, really... I don't even want to let out my feelings about this. I just want to let all of you know. And in the case this actually is fatal... And if I don't get better... Always know death will be an inevitable fate for everything in the end.
I really, really doubt it is fatal, because otherwise I think it would be worse, but you all have the right to be informed about this.
At this point, I'll just do whatever makes me feel a bit better... Hah. smilie

P.S. CAV- one and a half days, not two. smilie
xxseadragonxx Green Sparx Gems: 276
#2337 Posted: 15:51:33 09/11/2012
No, I am not announcing I am leaving or staying right now... In fact, I'm more saying that I'm not sure wether I will... I am going to browse the Forums for the rest of the morning or until I get bored, but... Wether I come on tomorrow... Leave after that... See, something has come up. I'll explain the story to you.
A couple of days ago my cat bit my right hand index finger. Now, normally, I wouldn't feel anything from this. No matter how badly she bit in or something, I would often merely sustain a mark. Her bites and scratches don't usually hurt me and rarely have any kind of impact on my health.
But the thing is... When I was having an all-nighter the day after... My finger, it felt mildly numb. Now, I was sitting oddly so I just thought I had pins and needles(for those of you who might not be aware of the term, a temporary, partial loss of circulation due to blocking bloodstreams, often caused by sitting against a part of your body like your arm or leg).
I ended up napping after it didn't stop, for a few hours. But when I woke up, it just felt a bit worse. I tried a lot of stuff, like washing my hands repeatedly, and holding my finger under warmed packs of wheat, but they only had soothing effects while I was using them, and afterwards they would just get bad again.
So I just did a google search a bit of a while ago. You can check the results yourself.
Depending on how severe my case is, wether it's just from getting bitten, or if it's an infection, or it it is fatal! I may, or may not post here tomorrow and after until- or, in the case of the latter event- if I get better.
It really, really... I don't even want to let out my feelings about this. I just want to let all of you know. And in the case this actually is fatal... And if I don't get better... Always know death will be an inevitable fate for everything in the end.
I really, really doubt it is fatal, because otherwise I think it would be worse, but you all have the right to be informed about this.

Dude, sounds like possible tetanus. Very common with serious bites. Head to ER and get a TD (tetanus/diphtheria) shot, pronto. Better be safe than sorry.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#2338 Posted: 15:51:40 09/11/2012
Well, I practically left already.

But there are the formalities.

I'm succumbing to lurking once per long time.
I will return once I have a cause. That means either Levi, Tibs, or Razz returns.

And as the Levi is banned.... smilie

Bye
---
Keep smile
#2339 Posted: 15:58:26 09/11/2012
Quote: xxseadragonxx
Dude, sounds like possible tetanus. Very common with serious bites. Head to ER and get a TD (tetanus/diphtheria) shot, pronto. Better be safe than sorry.

I would, but there's no way I can convince my mum to drive me there now... It's 3AM and the hospital is around 2 hours away. She needs to sleep but I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow... So... Hopefully they can reliably figure out the extent of this...
xxseadragonxx Green Sparx Gems: 276
#2340 Posted: 16:48:45 09/11/2012
Quote: xxseadragonxx

I would, but there's no way I can convince my mum to drive me there now... It's 3AM and the hospital is around 2 hours away. She needs to sleep but I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow... So... Hopefully they can reliably figure out the extent of this...

I see. That's not good. Hope it turns out good for you, man. Clostridium tetani (tetanus) has really short incubation time. If you start feeling strong stiffness, locked jaw and especially, difficulty swallowing, that would point to tetanus's earlier symptoms and you need to get medical attention and get treatment, and fast. Tetanus is a really, really serious disease, lethal in about 10% of cases. Don't mess with it. <- is into immunology

All the best, dude.
#2341 Posted: 23:44:12 09/11/2012

Wow, gee hope you get better soon it's sounds bad smilie
Thanks for letting us know, now I can send this: http://www.commentsyard.com/gr...well-soon76.jpg
Sorry I know not time for jokes.. anyway hope it gets all better smilie

This, I hope you feel better soon! :[
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2342 Posted: 00:21:40 10/11/2012
I hope you get better soon, Nibelilt. I'll be praying for you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:22 10/11/2012 by Waaksian
#2343 Posted: 00:40:39 10/11/2012
^ Thank you. I'm not religious, but I'm honored.
Anyway, I went to the doctor, and they said it probably is just an infection... So they gave a course of antibiotics... If it doesn't get better within the next 48 hours then I need to return, so I'll probably be staying home on Monday, I'm still not sure how I'll be on here... But I hope they are right...
First | Previous | Page 47 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me