Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Future of Spyro [CLOSED]
OldClassicGamer Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#51 Posted: 19:33:20 28/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I can. Classic Spyro has more fans then Skylanders series
TreeRex4ever Green Sparx Gems: 274
#52 Posted: 22:33:54 28/10/2012
I'm a fan of both the Classic Spyro series and Skylanders, The gems, orbs and Dragon eggs you collect as well as the Dragons you free could be worth over 1,000,000,000 gold in Skylands but this would mean that it must be split among the Skylanders Toys you collect because you can store how much gold you collect or spend with them, this would be ideal for buying them more upgrades.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#53 Posted: 00:31:36 29/10/2012
The original trilogy is already on the PlayStation Network. There is no reason to remake them! =_="
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#54 Posted: 01:39:32 29/10/2012
I wouldn't mind the Legend games packed with the Originals some time down the track
#55 Posted: 01:43:56 29/10/2012
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: HIR
The original trilogy is already on the PlayStation Network. There is no reason to remake them! =_="

And Ocarina of Time is on the Wii Shop. Your point?

There's little point to remaking a game exclusive to PlayStation if it's available on the PS3, HD or not. And you may be tempted to say: "The whole point is to make remakes for the other consoles." But that's not possible. While it's true that Universal, which is now a part of Activision, had a role in the original trilogy, the games were published by Sony Computer Entertainment America. Meaning they have exclusive rights to put the games on Sony consoles. So even if Activision made a remake, they could only be put on the PS3 (which already has the original games on the PSN) or the PSVita (which nobody really owns anyway).

The point is that Activision has little to gain by remaking classic Spyro. Skylanders is the more lucrative business model. >.>
---
#56 Posted: 07:59:15 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
When i said remake, i meant enhanced one like Conker Live And Reloaded. Start everything from scratch, Different models and textures, but same level design and story.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#57 Posted: 11:32:11 29/10/2012

And Ocarina of Time is on the Wii Shop. Your point?

There's little point to remaking a game exclusive to PlayStation if it's available on the PS3, HD or not. And you may be tempted to say: "The whole point is to make remakes for the other consoles." But that's not possible. While it's true that Universal, which is now a part of Activision, had a role in the original trilogy, the games were published by Sony Computer Entertainment America. Meaning they have exclusive rights to put the games on Sony consoles. So even if Activision made a remake, they could only be put on the PS3 (which already has the original games on the PSN) or the PSVita (which nobody really owns anyway).

The point is that Activision has little to gain by remaking classic Spyro. Skylanders is the more lucrative business model. >.>

You know that Sony hasn't bothered to release it on the PSN in Europe right? And I still think that it's utter rubbish that the classic Spyro games remade to one console wouldn't be successful, take a look at Insomniac's Resistance trilogy then. That was just for one console, and there are plenty of fans of it. I still think it's a poor excuse, and anyway the classic Spyro games have only been ported to the PSN, not exactly remade, they could even make the levels bigger and change things in them a bit. Like what happened with Tomb Raider, I'm pretty sure they got on the PSN, and Tomb Raider: Anniversary was done, and that was a remake of the first game which was exclusive to the PlayStation, and they even changed areas completely. And I'm pretty sure it came out on the Wii as well. I'm pretty sure that Activision would get away with porting the remade games onto other consoles. I also don't see how Sony could point out that it's copyright, when Activision could just change things around in these remade versions. Also, Sony has got nothing to do with Spyro anymore, all they did was to try and get more sales through PSN really.

Or, they could just simply create a new Classic Spyro game. I think they could easily do it, it's probably too much effort for them.

Also, if Activision could not remake the originals due to copyright from Insomniac which I don't understand how they could have the rights to copyright in the first place when it all belongs to Universal which is now apart of Activision, they could still ask for permission, but since it's all one publisher, I don't see how they can have problems between the former Universal and Activision, when they've both merged together.

Quote:
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I think that bionicle2809 is just being negative about the franchise. I don't think he sees what potential it has. How can it be dead if people are still willing to play it if Activision released a classic version of it? lol. And how does he know that the franchise is dead? You never know, I suppose Activision are still deciding on making a classic game, but who does bionicle think he is? A fortune teller?

Quote:
Quote:Bionicle
You say Activision would make a lot of money from a remake of the original trilogy, but when they could make millions from Skylanders and toys they won't bother making a HD remake of the original trilogy.

If Activison have already made lots of money from Skylanders, then what have they got to lose returning to the classics then? I'm sure they'd probably lose a bit of money because of the accessories for Skylanders, but I'm guessing that the majority of it goes to the tax man, and profits. I just don't understand it to be honest.

By the way, I'm a newbie to this new multi-quote feature, so I had to just edit my post and just manually put the quotes in. smilie
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 11:54:57 29/10/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#58 Posted: 12:01:16 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
i didnt get how insomniac owns right either but i didnt argued cuz i wasnt sure. insomniac never owned rights in the first place. Universal owns Crash and Spyro
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#59 Posted: 12:10:28 29/10/2012
Quote:
If Activison have already made lots of money from Skylanders, then what have they got to lose returning to the classics then? I'm sure they'd probably lose a bit of money because of the accessories for Skylanders, but I'm guessing that the majority of it goes to the tax man, and profits. I just don't understand it to be honest.

It's Activision. Even for a better game they won't sacrifice an opportunity on money. They're making a bunch of Skylanders spin offs as well...
#60 Posted: 12:26:31 29/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Quote:

It's Activision. Even for a better game they won't sacrifice an opportunity on money. They're making a bunch of Skylanders spin offs as well...

It's so depressing, are people really that boring to buy the same thing, again and again? smilie And I thought there was supposed to be a recession going on anyway? I think I know what that's for, it's for the rich people who want to be richer, and want the poor to be poorer, I think that's what a recession is. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:27:41 29/10/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#61 Posted: 15:43:15 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: OldClassicGamer
i didnt get how insomniac owns right either but i didnt argued cuz i wasnt sure. insomniac never owned rights in the first place. Universal owns Crash and Spyro

Skylanders are already spin off of spyro, so if spin off has its own spin off, thats called... *ugh*

*BRAIN EXPLODES*

Quote: Nibelilt
Quote:

It's so depressing, are people really that boring to buy the same thing, again and again? smilie And I thought there was supposed to be a recession going on anyway? I think I know what that's for, it's for the rich people who want to be richer, and want the poor to be poorer, I think that's what a recession is. smilie

People always buy Mario game despite being a rehash of the first one
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:46:46 29/10/2012 by OldClassicGamer
#62 Posted: 22:04:43 29/10/2012

Yes, they own the characters Crash and Spyro. And the Spyro games they published when they used to be Universal, and later Sierra. But Universal/Sierra/Activision didn't publish the original trilogy, thus the publishing rights belong to SCEA and the creative rights to the game belong to Insomniac. Why else would Insomniac still have the Spyro games on their website, while Activision doesn't? Because Insomniac and Sony still have creative rights. If Activision wanted to make HD remakes with "new content," it wouldn't be worth the money. They'd have to shelve out royalties to Insomniac. If they wanted to go multiplatform they'd have to pay Sony too. All this to make a game that's target audience, people who played the originals, may not really have a nostalgic connection to.

If you asked me: hey would you buy remakes of the first three Spyro? I'd answer no.
---
#63 Posted: 10:40:49 30/10/2012

Yes, they own the characters Crash and Spyro. And the Spyro games they published when they used to be Universal, and later Sierra. But Universal/Sierra/Activision didn't publish the original trilogy, thus the publishing rights belong to SCEA and the creative rights to the game belong to Insomniac. Why else would Insomniac still have the Spyro games on their website, while Activision doesn't? Because Insomniac and Sony still have creative rights. If Activision wanted to make HD remakes with "new content," it wouldn't be worth the money. They'd have to shelve out royalties to Insomniac. If they wanted to go multiplatform they'd have to pay Sony too. All this to make a game that's target audience, people who played the originals, may not really have a nostalgic connection to.

If you asked me: hey would you buy remakes of the first three Spyro? I'd answer no.

All these publishing rights to the Classic Spyro games still seems to be unclear to me, it just makes sense that if Insomniac had a three year contract deal with Universal, you'd think that everything they made about Spyro would belong to them too. And not just the overall franchise, it's rather weird. Thing is, do you have proof that Insomniac and Sony still have rights to the first three? Not just by stating that Insomniac has them on their site, and the fact that Sony have put it on the PSN. You never know they could've asked Activision's permission to do that, but knowing them they'd most likely want their share.

But that's just you isn't it? I'm sure they're many people out their who would and wouldn't. I don't understand why you would not be bothered at all with a remake, there's already been a few that have come out already, but I've noticed they're from PS2 games, not PS. Maybe it's a different type of software?

I can. Classic Spyro has more fans then Skylanders series

That's a bit of a stupid judgement to make if you ask me, because Skylanders seems to be doing really well. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:42:55 30/10/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#64 Posted: 12:33:46 30/10/2012 | Topic Creator
i never said that skylanders are unsuccessful. i just said classic spyro has more fans because usually kids like skylanders while classic one is loved by young adults or even older audience
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:31 30/10/2012 by OldClassicGamer
#65 Posted: 12:37:47 30/10/2012
i bever said that skylanders are unsuccessful. i just said classic spyro has more fans because usually kids like skylanders while classic one is loved by young adults or even older audience

It still doesn't make any sense to make a judgement like that anyway without solid evidence, and I didn't say that you did say that did I? I'm just reminding you, that it's just as successful than the Classic Spyro games, maybe even more so because of the accessories? Without the accessories for Skylanders, I reckon it would be mediocre. Just a personal guess though.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#66 Posted: 13:16:40 30/10/2012
i bever said that skylanders are unsuccessful. i just said classic spyro has more fans because usually kids like skylanders while classic one is loved by young adults or even older audience

It still doesn't make any sense to make a judgement like that anyway without solid evidence, and I didn't say that you did say that did I? I'm just reminding you, that it's just as successful than the Classic Spyro games, maybe even more so because of the accessories? Without the accessories for Skylanders, I reckon it would be mediocre. Just a personal guess though.

I do love Skylanders, but honestly, the amount of high reviews Giants got... Er, sometimes, I wonder about them. It's a great game, but there are many, many flaws, including several irritating glitches I stumbled upon during gameplay. 7.5/8 out of 10 maybe, but no higher when everything is taken into account.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:17:06 30/10/2012 by RadSpyro
#67 Posted: 13:20:29 30/10/2012
Quote: RadSpyro

I do love Skylanders, but honestly, the amount of high reviews Giants got... Er, sometimes, I wonder about them. It's a great game, but there are many, many flaws, including several irritating glitches I stumbled upon during gameplay. 7.5/8 out of 10 maybe, but no higher when everything is taken into account.

I haven't played Skylanders, I have seen a few videos of Adventure on YouTube, and to be honest, it really looks like a "dumbed" down version of the classics. I know it's meant to be for children, but I've seen and played other games that are meant to be for children to be far more interesting, so I can only assume that it's the accessories that help the game itself to be more successful. They could've easily have done without the toys, and just have them in-game.
TreeRex4ever Green Sparx Gems: 274
#68 Posted: 22:12:29 30/10/2012
The Skylander version of Spyro seems like he would be a lot of fun to play as with the same classic controls as the insomniac trilogy, Wing Shield is also a better enhancement. I can see that the reason he's in the Magic Element was inspired by his ability to use elemental breaths like fire, ice, lightning, bubbles, water, earth impact, wind, etc. But playing a game that is so bad is just a waste of the time you have of your life.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#69 Posted: 22:32:28 30/10/2012
i never said that skylanders are unsuccessful. i just said classic spyro has more fans because usually kids like skylanders while classic one is loved by young adults or even older audience

The classic series is only liked by young adults/teens because those adults and teens were children when the games came out. In no way does that mean there are more fans of the classic series than Skylanders. There might be more on this forum, but that's more than likely due to this being a forum - on the internet. You find very few people under the ages of 10-12 on internet forums; the target market for Skylanders being kids ages between 6 and 12.
#70 Posted: 01:33:20 31/10/2012
Just because young adults liked the old Spyro games doesn't necessarily mean they'd go back and play remakes. People move on from game series. And the last Spyro game to be well-received by these "classic fans" you keep speaking off was probably Year of the Dragon itself. It's been 12 years. Maybe they'd come back for a NEW classic Spyro, but probably not just a remake. >.>
---
#71 Posted: 08:09:13 31/10/2012
Just because young adults liked the old Spyro games doesn't necessarily mean they'd go back and play remakes. People move on from game series. And the last Spyro game to be well-received by these "classic fans" you keep speaking off was probably Year of the Dragon itself. It's been 12 years. Maybe they'd come back for a NEW classic Spyro, but probably not just a remake. >.>

So if Classic Spyro is owned by Sony, wouldn't they be able to add him in the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? And that means they would've included him in PlayStation Move Heroes, surely? It doesn't really make much sense. Because you was stating early that Sony and Insomniac still own the original characters right? So from that logic, they should still be able to do what they want with them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:10:12 31/10/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#72 Posted: 08:23:33 31/10/2012
Sadly, Activision believes that a lot of Skylanders' success is because of Spyro in it. So this is Spyro's doomed fate, being sold to six year olds who have no idea how many childhoods they are stabbing and teabagging.
---
cry baby, I am
#73 Posted: 08:58:06 31/10/2012
Quote: WUMBOSIMPSON
Sadly, Activision believes that a lot of Skylanders' success is because of Spyro in it. So this is Spyro's doomed fate, being sold to six year olds who have no idea how many childhoods they are stabbing and teabagging.

I'm pretty sure that Spyro is a very small part of it to why it's so successful, I think that the biggey here is because of the accessories that you can get for it, that's what makes it so successful. It's not the "six year olds" fault for simply enjoying Skylanders, I bet they could still enjoy the old Spyro games if Skylanders wasn't imprinted into their brains, smilie
#74 Posted: 09:05:13 31/10/2012
They'd just say it's too old and not like it.
---
cry baby, I am
#75 Posted: 09:15:23 31/10/2012

Which is a very naive way of thinking, but that's kids for you. Mind you, my little Sister loves the old Spyro games, one day I decided to let her choose a game, lol, I just laid them all out for her to see, and she chose Dawn of the Dragon first, I didn't say my opinion of it, I didn't really want to offend her, and also it was bit of a test. So I put it on, and played the first two levels, after that she said that it was getting too boring, smilie, and then she chose a classic Spyro game, and basically sat there for hours on end, and she said that she loves it, and then I just let her play it. She couldn't play it very well though, lol, but she'd only just started playing it. That was a few months ago now.
#76 Posted: 20:19:12 31/10/2012

My younger brother is seven and he loves the Classic Spyro games as well as The Legend of Spyro games. He also loves Skylanders.... So.... Yeah....

And yet there are people on this very forum who say they like Skylanders but not Classic Spyro. You even responded to one of them quite recently, in this topic:

Quote: Kurui
Hoorah for moar Skylanders games! I hope it just continues forever. And ever. And ever. And ever. And EVAR.

^ I really hope that you are kidding.
---
#77 Posted: 21:37:17 31/10/2012

Well, in all honesty, we just don't know until it ever happens. But I reckon that the people who have forgotten about the Spyro games on the PlayStation, I'm sure that their would be a fraction that would have an interest in it again, most likely for nostalgia. It's a bit silly to say that hardly anyone would be interested in it, it's a pretty big world, and I'm sure it would make some sort of success. If ETD was given another year, it most likely would have received the same amount of critic as the first three. Mind you, it did reach to Platinum/Greatest Hits, probably because a lot of people was expecting something good. I still believe that there would be a vast majority of people that would like to see Spyro back in his original roots, therefore creating vast amounts of profit, which in a sense, could've been a lot easier, instead of employing a lot more people to create toys, and get them to the shelves along with the actual game. Maybe I'm just looking at it in a different point of view. I most likely am.
#78 Posted: 22:01:47 31/10/2012
I don't believe Spyro was being milked back in the day. I was just making a counterpoint to your post about your younger brother liking Classic Spyro. 'Cause that's what I do... scientifically, of course! @.@
---
#79 Posted: 02:58:31 01/11/2012
I don't believe Spyro was being milked back in the day. I was just making a counterpoint to your post about your younger brother liking Classic Spyro. 'Cause that's what I do... scientifically, of course! @.@

I meant milking as in how many games were being made. Sure, there were really only 13 (that is if you don't include the many versions of the Legend games), but that was quite a few in such a short time. The Legend of Zelda has only 16 main games and they were made over a period of 25 years. I understand that TLoZ focuses more on gameplay and has more development, but still.

What do you mean by counterpoint though? Do you mean like that there are many other kids besides my brother that might only like Skylanders and not Spyro?

Exactly. Skylander's target audience were barely alive or not even born when Classic Spyro was at its peak. >.>
---
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#80 Posted: 05:34:24 01/11/2012
The end of Skylanders would pretty much be the death of/end of the thing I liked, just like with how people seem to feel about classic Spyro. Going back to something I have no interest in would be like murdering the storyline for me. So even though I see where people come from with how it changed (in my opinion for the better) you'd see how it's sort of the same for me, if it were to change again. I never paid attention to anything Spyro until Skylanders hit because it was just.....meh IMO. I'm probably one of the older people on the forums as well so it's nothing to do with age (I am 27 so I was there with Spyro's origin). I don't even like the CHARACTER of Spyro, and judging that most people that play Skylanders that I know had 0 idea of who Spyro was beforehand really, I doubt the success is because of Spyro being in it. I barely see him having a role actually.

I think the hype of the figures could be a contributing factor, I suppose, but I don't collect the figures either smilie;;; Just buy ones I really like. For me, I just like the world/storyline/characters/gameplay better than in the classics. But that would all just come down to personal taste. My reasoning for not wanting them to go backwards is not because I'm an evil soul who wants to steal Spyro from his diehard fans, because I don't give 2 craps about that character or his history/etc. I just hope Skylanders continues, even if other Spyro classic style games are made, even if Spyro disappears from Skylanders altogether, I hope it continues for years to come. I don't see how that's annoying, to want something I love to continue, when it's the same thing you want, only we like different things. o.o

Just saying.
#81 Posted: 08:23:20 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
How old are you Kurui? 27? You dont sound like a 27 year old girl. You are missing out not playing classic spyro. i tried skylanders. if we classic fans tried both why cant modern kids try classic? My bro is 10 and he prefers classics over skylanders
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:24:59 01/11/2012 by OldClassicGamer
#82 Posted: 08:37:38 01/11/2012
How old are you Kurui? 27? You dont sound like a 27 year old girl. You are missing out not playing classic spyro. i tried skylanders. if we classic fans tried both why cant modern kids try classic? My bro is 10 and he prefers classics over skylanders

I will be 27 on December 3. o_o

I have tried the classics and I didn't likey. v.v
#83 Posted: 09:40:30 01/11/2012

I think you're being a bit harsh here. [AT THE PART IN BOLD] ^

The end of Skylanders would pretty much be the death of/end of the thing I liked, just like with how people seem to feel about classic Spyro. Going back to something I have no interest in would be like murdering the storyline for me. So even though I see where people come from with how it changed (in my opinion for the better) you'd see how it's sort of the same for me, if it were to change again. I never paid attention to anything Spyro until Skylanders hit because it was just.....meh IMO. I'm probably one of the older people on the forums as well so it's nothing to do with age (I am 27 so I was there with Spyro's origin). I don't even like the CHARACTER of Spyro, and judging that most people that play Skylanders that I know had 0 idea of who Spyro was beforehand really, I doubt the success is because of Spyro being in it. I barely see him having a role actually.

I think the hype of the figures could be a contributing factor, I suppose, but I don't collect the figures either smilie;;; Just buy ones I really like. For me, I just like the world/storyline/characters/gameplay better than in the classics. But that would all just come down to personal taste. My reasoning for not wanting them to go backwards is not because I'm an evil soul who wants to steal Spyro from his diehard fans, because I don't give 2 craps about that character or his history/etc. I just hope Skylanders continues, even if other Spyro classic style games are made, even if Spyro disappears from Skylanders altogether, I hope it continues for years to come. I don't see how that's annoying, to want something I love to continue, when it's the same thing you want, only we like different things. o.o

Just saying.

Fair enough, but I'm pretty sure that their must be a large group of people who grew up with Spyro, probably the same as your age, who think a lot about Spyro. Like you say, it's all about personal tastes, and the reason why Skylanders has done so well, I reckon the big part of it is the whole toy thing. I just find it a bit sad, that it seems like there's no chance at all for a Classic Spyro game, ever; because of this franchise, sort of replacing it. I wouldn't mind so much if there was two teams divided up, one working on Skylanders, and the other on a Classic, and like you said, you wouldn't care if Spyro was in Skylanders or not, so Skylanders could be it's own franchise, and not apart of Spyro at all.

AND NOT APART OF OUR LITTLE PURPLE GOONRO AT ALL.

Not forgetting that the Classic Spyro games did start it all off. I kind of wonder if it should have just been left alone at Year of the Dragon. I know of two franchises that sort of got left alone, and that is; Croc and MediEvil, both had two games, and then they were shut in the dark. But then again, there is no forums for them at all, and they're hardly recognized for bantering over, like Spyro is. I love to banter on this forum, I just don't like it when people go overboard and say that you're arguing, when clearly you're not. smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:50:16 01/11/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#84 Posted: 09:53:55 01/11/2012
True. Well if I had my choice people who like classic would get classic too. I was just commenting to the person who said I was annoying for wanting Skylanders to continue, and about how was that annoying when I'm simply wanting what they want, only for something different smilie
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#85 Posted: 10:14:33 01/11/2012
Couldn't they still sell Spyro, but keep Skylanders?
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#86 Posted: 10:53:27 01/11/2012
True. Well if I had my choice people who like classic would get classic too. I was just commenting to the person who said I was annoying for wanting Skylanders to continue, and about how was that annoying when I'm simply wanting what they want, only for something different smilie

I don't find it that annoying really, the only thing that I find annoying is Activision. I'm pretty sure that they just want to annoy all of the Classic fans, (and the Legend fans, even though I really don't consider them, because they weren't with it from the beginning, and LoS was an overall failure anyway.) It's like we are being ignored, and the whole purpose of Spyro has just been thrown out the window just to make more money for themselves, I find it just a tad disgusting might I add. I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way, but it just makes my blood boil.
#87 Posted: 11:12:38 01/11/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
OH OH OH! I GOTS A QUESTION!
(And I need an answer from an only classic fan) would you prefer: A.) Skylanders. OR B.) M15+ mature spyro game they were going to make.

Please answer its for my research smilie

Both answers seem both as bad as each other so in my case, I'd wish to choose neither, because whatever happens, I know I won't like it. I'd still miss the old, comical Spyro.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#88 Posted: 15:37:28 01/11/2012
But HD remakes could get more money then Skylanders. Thats what we need to Proove them. Then they will ask Insomniac and do it

I highly doubt you could proove that since Skylanders has already made a lot of money.

Plus, all the old members of the old Insomniac team are gone. Tom Kenny (Spyro) is with Spongebob, Pamela Hayden (Bianca+Additional) is with The Simpsons, and I think the guy who did Hunter is with Garfield. The remake would only be good and successful if the old team got back together, and I'm telling you now-take away Milhouse's voice and I kill you. smilie smilie Jk jk
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#89 Posted: 18:54:48 01/11/2012
VAs can do other work, you know. Tom Kenny does Adventure Time in addition to Spongebob. Video game VA work doesn't take as long, especially for a game like Spyro. >.>
---
#90 Posted: 19:17:44 01/11/2012
I will become a game designer and make you all a new Spyro once Skylanders dies.

At least I can try.
---
cry baby, I am
#91 Posted: 19:23:28 01/11/2012
And I am already a game designer and will make Skylanders fangames when actual Skylanders dies. smilie
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me