Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 46 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2251 Posted: 15:42:51 18/10/2012
Quote: Sleepy0429
THAT'S IT IM LEAVEING DARKSPYRO FOR AN HOUR

YEAH, THIS IS BULLHONK, I NEED TO LEAVE FOR EIGHT HOURS!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#2252 Posted: 01:29:12 20/10/2012
I am leaving, I don't feel welcome anymore, Sometimes I just feel invisible, just a noob Green Sparx, I joined to have fun conversations with things I like, But things are not what they should be like here. There are too many trolls, haters, I make one tiny mistake and everyone thinks i'm just some stupid idiot kid and starts yelling at me with no mercy. I've grown up with the internet, I've learned to ignore trolls and haters my entire life, so to leave the site because so means somethings truly wrong.

I want to say thanks to TheAceOfBreath,Nibililt,spyroblack,Wylrin,and Kappa. They made my time here tolerable, but the others have just made me feel so bad....

This is also because personal reasons,My grandmother is now suffering from cancer, my school is terrible,My family has been losing money. Nothing is going right...

So you can play and kill off my RP characters, Someone can take over my avatar gallery,i'm not going to use them. The mag. will keep going until issue 10.

You might see me around,but only to PM the rest of the mag. crew until issue 10. I might come back someday,But not see me for a long time,So this is goodbye......
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:26 20/10/2012 by LunarDistortion
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#2253 Posted: 01:31:54 20/10/2012
smilie Bye Lunar! You will definitely be missed.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#2254 Posted: 03:39:57 20/10/2012
Back. smilie
#2255 Posted: 06:53:23 20/10/2012
Quote: LunarDistortion
I am leaving, I don't feel welcome anymore, Sometimes I just feel invisible, just a noob Green Sparx, I joined to have fun conversations with things I like, But things are not what they should be like here. There are too many trolls, haters, I make one tiny mistake and everyone thinks i'm just some stupid idiot kid and starts yelling at me with no mercy. I've grown up with the internet, I've learned to ignore trolls and haters my entire life, so to leave the site because so means somethings truly wrong.

I want to say thanks to TheAceOfBreath,Nibililt,spyroblack,Wylrin,and Kappa. They made my time here tolerable, but the others have just made me feel so bad....

This is also because personal reasons,My grandmother is now suffering from cancer, my school is terrible,My family has been losing money. Nothing is going right...

So you can play and kill off my RP characters, Someone can take over my avatar gallery,i'm not going to use them. The mag. will keep going until issue 10.

You might see me around,but only to PM the rest of the mag. crew until issue 10. I might come back someday,But not see me for a long time,So this is goodbye......

smilie I will miss you, Lunar, I really enjoyed seeing you around. Goodbye, and I hope things get better for you.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5470
#2256 Posted: 06:59:27 20/10/2012

awww, I will miss you, you were fun and really friendly, good luck in what you do in the future.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7953
#2257 Posted: 08:10:26 20/10/2012

Oh noo! smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#2258 Posted: 09:51:53 20/10/2012
i returned a couple weeks ago
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2250
#2259 Posted: 19:11:08 20/10/2012
Quote: lunardistorsion

please dont go
---
Green Bean Machine
#2260 Posted: 19:59:11 22/10/2012
As soon as I sort out my order with Shroomy, I'll probably leave for a long time. Or at the least I'm going to stop posting on the Forums until a new game or something. I can't handle freaking high school any more but this was my only place to rest and I hate myself for ruining it.
If only I actually had friends to help me out in real life... It's such a shame in high school you can't be accepted if you have a different opinion on earbleed music and fashion. And then I only felt at home here cause my parents argue every day. I'm physically crying right now.
I'm sorry if I've ruined this place any way for any of you, wether you're gonna miss me or not, but yeah, after my shipping stuff is sorted out, I'll probably pack up and leave for good... Amounts of time.
This place is turning into hell for me when everything else is already. I have no formal reason to stay here. I'm not gonna stay just for a few people I chatted with in PMs and Guestbooks because most of the chatting I did was on the Forums about games anyway.
I don't have any true friends in real life, but it isn't worth sacrificing anything more here, either... I just keep making things worse.
Don't ask me to stay because you will just make yourself feel worse.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 20:07:22 22/10/2012 by Nibelilt
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2261 Posted: 20:19:48 22/10/2012
So sorry to hear that Bell. I hope that everything turns around for the better. That you'll meet people that will treat you the right way and that your parents will see the effect they are causing on you and feel shame.

Hope to see you soon.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5470
#2262 Posted: 21:09:37 22/10/2012
I'm really sorry to hear that nibelilt, it's the same here, if you're not into the latest bands or fashion, you are considered weird. but I hope for the best for everything to work out. you are a really fun person, and if you want to go, it's for the best to let you since you want to for your personal reasons.

good bye, once again, good luck.
#2263 Posted: 01:39:03 23/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
As soon as I sort out my order with Shroomy, I'll probably leave for a long time. Or at the least I'm going to stop posting on the Forums until a new game or something. I can't handle freaking high school any more but this was my only place to rest and I hate myself for ruining it.
If only I actually had friends to help me out in real life... It's such a shame in high school you can't be accepted if you have a different opinion on earbleed music and fashion. And then I only felt at home here cause my parents argue every day. I'm physically crying right now.
I'm sorry if I've ruined this place any way for any of you, wether you're gonna miss me or not, but yeah, after my shipping stuff is sorted out, I'll probably pack up and leave for good... Amounts of time.
This place is turning into hell for me when everything else is already. I have no formal reason to stay here. I'm not gonna stay just for a few people I chatted with in PMs and Guestbooks because most of the chatting I did was on the Forums about games anyway.
I don't have any true friends in real life, but it isn't worth sacrificing anything more here, either... I just keep making things worse.
Don't ask me to stay because you will just make yourself feel worse.

I am sorry, Nibelilt. You were a great and knowledgeable friend, and I will miss you. I understand your reasonings, but I don't think you made this forum any more like hell than it already is.
---
#2264 Posted: 05:42:48 23/10/2012
Yeah, I've decided what I'm gonna do is sort the order, and then chaos' order for me late this month. I can't stay here any more. It was nice knowing some of you, but a good part of the rest of you honestly just did things that aggravated me and I can't hold back that madness and anger if I stay here any more. And trust me, you do not want to see me angry like that... One time I did something out of anger that was so powerful police physically carried me to hospital because of it(it wasn't a crime, so don't worry, I'm not a lawbreaker, I'm just mad with how this world is punishing me for anything I do at the moment). There's one final thing I probably want to post before I leave late this month or early next but otherwise I'll probably leave until I hear wind of some new game or something.
#2265 Posted: 13:17:51 23/10/2012
Yeah, I've decided what I'm gonna do is sort the order, and then chaos' order for me late this month. I can't stay here any more. It was nice knowing some of you, but a good part of the rest of you honestly just did things that aggravated me and I can't hold back that madness and anger if I stay here any more. And trust me, you do not want to see me angry like that... One time I did something out of anger that was so powerful police physically carried me to hospital because of it(it wasn't a crime, so don't worry, I'm not a lawbreaker, I'm just mad with how this world is punishing me for anything I do at the moment). There's one final thing I probably want to post before I leave late this month or early next but otherwise I'll probably leave until I hear wind of some new game or something.

You can PM me all about it. Vent your feelings to me, if you wish. smilie
---
#2266 Posted: 13:55:20 23/10/2012
It's not very effective...
I think I have some kind of, call it disorder if you want, I can't feel better from venting anger, if I know it isn't actually gonna make any difference over what I'm angry at.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#2267 Posted: 18:37:13 23/10/2012
No offense, but isn't this the 4th time you've mentioned leaving?
#2268 Posted: 19:50:48 23/10/2012
smilie Im gonna miss you Nibs. Are you gonna come back?
---
oh my god
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#2269 Posted: 21:44:36 23/10/2012

You didn't thank me and now I feel so bad.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#2270 Posted: 03:09:21 24/10/2012
Quote: CAV

Yas... But I need to stay on here to keep contacted with my orderers. If I had an email to do that, I would have disappeared already, I don't though...
Quote: Jaggedstar
smilie Im gonna miss you Nibs. Are you gonna come back?

Probably sometime around February...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:23 24/10/2012 by Nibelilt
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9350
#2271 Posted: 10:16:26 24/10/2012

Must be just me because I've never seen her telling that she is going to leave. I probably wasn't paying attention back then, apparently she will leave in the beginning of November, and then come back when a new game comes out, or a mention of a new game coming out, and she reckons that will be in February.

EDIT: So she is leaving, but she isn't, lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:17:03 24/10/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#2272 Posted: 10:24:57 24/10/2012
Check about 2-3 pages back.
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2250
#2273 Posted: 12:18:03 24/10/2012
im sorry to hear your leaveing nibelilt. but if that what you think is right im not going to try and change you mind. you were a good friend. we will wait for you to come back. good bye smilie
---
Green Bean Machine
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2274 Posted: 14:41:17 24/10/2012
I will be leaving for a short amount of time.Do not make a big deal cause its nothing bad or acctully anything wrong with me.I will still visit and such but I will not post.I will also be locking by GB.I may be back around November so anyways bye.

azz01
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#2275 Posted: 10:21:04 25/10/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Must be just me because I've never seen her telling that she is going to leave. I probably wasn't paying attention back then, apparently she will leave in the beginning of November, and then come back when a new game comes out, or a mention of a new game coming out, and she reckons that will be in February.

EDIT: So she is leaving, but she isn't, lol.

FYI, I'm leaving when Shroomy_Boomy and I finish sorting stuff out, which I GUESS will be by early November(and if it isn't, then it'll be sort of too late to put that down for those two Sprockets since she will probably be creeping out here around about then and shipping for just Granite Crusher is too expensive in my opinion... Which means yeah, I'm definetly gone by let's say the 20th since waiting for stuff to get shipped past then is a bit worthless).
I KNOW that a new game is gonna get announced in February because that's when the Toy Fair takes place where Giants was announced last year. It would be weird if they announced it later- it doesn't make sense to do it March-May right afterwards, but anything sooner would be too late, other than E3, which it would be odd to show off a kid-focused toy collecting game for the first time at.
The better question than anything asked at this point is wether I want to stay after that game gets announced- I will miss a lot of you but a lot of antics here peeve me off too much as well. smilie

Edit: We have most of shipping sorted out, we basically just need to convert the cost difference, and then I'll be paying and leaving after I ship out Glowie and the costs. So depending on how long it takes for me to ship to her, I may even leave before the end of the month.
I might come back sometimes before February and I'm gonna check back a few weeks after I leave to make sure she gets Glowie but otherwise it depends on how my mood evolves.

Edit again: I could leave as soon as Monday because I know that's when I can ship out. I only need to wait till I know their PO Box Address and I know they ship to me.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 12:51:27 26/10/2012 by Nibelilt
#2276 Posted: 15:44:41 26/10/2012
I'm back, I see how many of you guys will miss me, plus, yesterday, I broke my arm, so I have nothing to do. Giants is out too, I might leave again though....
#2277 Posted: 16:54:13 26/10/2012
I'm back, I see how many of you guys will miss me, plus, yesterday, I broke my arm, so I have nothing to do. Giants is out too, I might leave again though....

Dun leave D:

Awh sorry bout your arm smilie

Welcome back anyway smilie
---
oh my god
#2278 Posted: 20:38:02 26/10/2012
Im leaving for a few weeks, months, i don't know. Just, people really getting..oh don't worry.
---
oh my god
#2279 Posted: 21:16:25 26/10/2012
Aww, I'll miss you Jagged, oh and Baro, you didn't make it worse. Just because I didn't thank you doesn't mean you were making me feel bad, same with ryanator....
#2280 Posted: 00:23:06 27/10/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar
Im leaving for a few weeks, months, i don't know. Just, people really getting..oh don't worry.

Aww. I am sad that you have to go. I hope you return soon.
---
#2281 Posted: 10:00:06 28/10/2012
Bye, everyone leaving. smilie
Lunar- I hope things get better wether you leave or stay.
Jagged- I know that feel. I hope things get better for you too.

And I'm leaving on Tuesday, or whenever I 100% know Shroomy has shipped to me and the payments go through. There isn't any reason to stay afterwards. Goodbye, it's been a good run with many of you, I will check back sometime November to ensure they get my parcel, to get another thing sent over, but then I'm gone until February or at least late January.
Arken Green Sparx Gems: 141
#2282 Posted: 11:36:14 28/10/2012
I'm staying. For a LOOONG time...
---
"Who the heck is Ratonomaken?" Spyro said.
Check out my Skylanders story, Cult of Ratonomaken!
#2283 Posted: 11:41:50 28/10/2012
I'm a' gon' stay, whether you like it or not sweethart
gothgirl14 Gnorc Gems: 249
#2284 Posted: 12:02:32 28/10/2012
I haven't been posting much since I made this account..guess I'm kinda shy, heh heh. But I will now smilie
#2285 Posted: 16:38:50 28/10/2012

And I'm leaving on Tuesday, or whenever I 100% know Shroomy has shipped to me and the payments go through. There isn't any reason to stay afterwards. Goodbye, it's been a good run with many of you, I will check back sometime November to ensure they get my parcel, to get another thing sent over, but then I'm gone until February or at least late January.

Bye. smilie
You were a great and knowledgeable friend who brought some good times.
---
#2286 Posted: 17:18:06 28/10/2012
I know I said I'd leave, but I decided to give it another chance. dS isn't all bad. Aw, thanks Bean and Nibelilt. Nib, I'm sorry you're leaving D: D: I'll miss you
---
oh my god
#2287 Posted: 17:56:06 28/10/2012

Thanks! You were a great friend, I'm going to miss you...
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2288 Posted: 20:13:03 28/10/2012
I have returned.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#2289 Posted: 08:28:56 29/10/2012
I'm back.....I think.........Maybe, hopefully..........T_T
Was finally diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and all that. Been sick and this forum magickally stopped working on me a good while back so I tried it about one a day then once a week then gave up then tried it today and wha-bam, it's back. But I did clean my computer out and modify settings so.

I'm back! For anyone who cares, I barely remember anyone at this place uhm.......So maybe I should just say hi again! smilie
#2290 Posted: 09:13:28 29/10/2012
Hay, I've seen you around when I was stalking here. smilie Welcome back.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2291 Posted: 12:21:00 29/10/2012
Welcome back, Kurui.
#2292 Posted: 12:29:16 29/10/2012
Hello, Kurui.
#2293 Posted: 13:11:56 29/10/2012
Welcome back, Kurui and Azz!
---
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#2294 Posted: 17:49:16 29/10/2012
Im leaving forever...
adn this is not a joke
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#2295 Posted: 08:27:57 30/10/2012
October 29
Payments and shipping complete.
Checking back every few days during November, but just for a couple other auctions/etc, rather than actually posting much. I also have Private Online Status on- so don't bother trying to bother me...
After November... I may need to send a final PM to someone but otherwise I'll be gone until February. (JUST TO EVOLVE INTO A CREEPER THOUGH I MIGHT STILL STALK AS A GUEST SOMETIMES. smilie)
Edit: Just to clarify, I'm going to leave after today ends even though I sent a few of you a goodbye PM quite a few hours ago.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:44:43 30/10/2012 by Nibelilt
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2296 Posted: 16:26:13 30/10/2012
Good Bye Nibe! I'll be the Sprocket-Lover in your absense!
#2297 Posted: 13:37:56 31/10/2012
smilieScrew it...

I'M LEAVING IN NOVEMBER.

But you WILL notice I'm gonna be sharply less active.

To be specific, I'm going to leave when these things occur... I have my order set from Shroomy, Shroomy gets my package, and chaosworrier sends off my Gold Flameslinger and I receive it. The first set will come by the ninth according to USPS, but I have no idea when Gold Flameslinger will even get sent out by Amazon, I'm only guessing it will happen and I can have him by the end of the month. I also have another thing to ship out to another user, but in all of this waiting happening they should get it by then.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:08 31/10/2012 by Nibelilt
#2298 Posted: 22:25:44 31/10/2012
^Geez, make your mind up! lol
You sure you're just missing DS? Not sayin' that's a bad thing.
First | Previous | Page 46 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me