Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
After the Destruction of the Sun [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1 Posted: 02:29:30 07/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I know that the sun is gone and I know all the varibles but it's a PR so don't post unless you join the RP!!

Plot
It has been weeks after we have destroyed the sun by our own machines going out of control. We have been trying to serevive from being killed by these nocturnal creatures called "Deamons" which are dangerous invisible beast that can only be seen by special goggles that allow us to see a faint light that they produce. The only hope for servival is to get to a space craft that is at the deserted artic research lab. We are now in New York or what is left of it and we are in our protected base called "Sky One" we are running low on supplies and are forced to go into New York to find supplies every now and again. But the servivors we found were......were bitten by the creatures and are very weak. We are moving with others of my squadron......always keeping watch for the "Demons".

Quick view of "Deamons"
"Deamons" are invisible nocturnal creatures that can pass thurough walls and even infect humans and any living thing that they come in contact with a living vious that can lay dormant for years befor killing it's host. "Deamons" can come in many different forms that are very dangerous to the safty of humand and any living thing. they seem to have a hard time getting through sertin mettles like for example a very rare mettle called Element X which "Sky One is sheled with.

Rules
1. No godmoding.
2. No more than two characters.
3. No swearing unless needed.
4. No more than two weapons.
5. Have fun.

My charater

Name: Storm
Weapon: Hyper Lazer X. It is an expermentle weapon.
Armor: Armor that "Demonds" seem to have a hard time getting through. Also known as Element X.
Story: Is the leader of the squadron he saved from the "Deamonds." Little is known about his past and some say he fights for the freedom of humans and the new rebirth of earth. Storm is a valunt war hero and thinks about his squadron first before his own safty.
---
SC
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 01:43:16 14/10/2012 by Spyroconvexity
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2 Posted: 04:08:18 07/10/2012
Name: TAD (Tactical Assault Drone)
Weapon: Energized Saber and Tesla Coil(An electricity gun)
Armor: [User Posted Image] similar to this only with a larger sword and this: [User Posted Image](this is the pack a punched Wunderwaffe from Zombies(WAW) but it is the best Tesla coil, better version is the one from Dark Void(that Tesla coil is da bomb, I use it like crazy cause it is so powerful(and deadly)
Story: An AI that was transferred to a prototype droid made to handle large amounts of energy. The AI goes by Zexu, but prefers to be called TAD because of how it(no specification of gender) uses the robot. He was stationed in Sky One for some assistance in evacuation until it went on lock down due to the Deamond infestation. Now it uses the prototype to fight the monsters with the built in deamond sight(like the goggles you said were required).
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#3 Posted: 05:30:39 07/10/2012
ooc Oh hell yeah. I have been waiting for a role play like this. smilie

Name: Whisper (Real name was Helen)
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Weapon: [User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Armor: Bulletproof vest lightweight stealth military grade, all hidden under her cloak.
Story: She fought in many wars this one being the worst. Before this she got shot almost losing one of her eyes. Thanks to medical and technical advances her eye was replaced with a bionic eye. She can see normally through one and can see light and heat waves through the bionic eye but still needs the goggles to fully locate the demons.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#4 Posted: 11:14:01 07/10/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: I knew people would like this one. smilie Both are aproved!
---
SC
#5 Posted: 01:36:06 08/10/2012
OOC: If we can get more peeps, this will be an awesome story. Love Fallout 3 and Code Geass(i done forgot how to spell it)!
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#6 Posted: 05:33:40 08/10/2012
OOC: its an RP, when is it real?
---
#7 Posted: 22:27:53 08/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: shorty
You DO realize that if the Sun was destroyed then there would be NO heat or light on Earth, and we'd ALL die, right?

The armor they where is heated and the goggles they where have built in night vision. Also they have spotlights on the ships they have.
---
SC
#8 Posted: 03:14:26 09/10/2012
OOC: Plus the fact that we make nuclear energy, and there is still gravity, so there is still water power in the warmer locations, if not, alcohol cannot freeze(well in a freezer of deep freeze). :)
Anywho, we need more peeps to play!
---
#9 Posted: 04:25:27 09/10/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Enough chet chat let's RP! I'll start. Oh you can invite some of your friends if you want too.smilie

Storm: *patroling just outside Sky One. He talks on his communicator.* Sky One this is Storm reporting in still no sign of those servivors yet, but I'm not giveing up yet...... not as long as those Deamonds are out there watching,......waiting for them to mess up. *a distant Deamond rowr is heard* I better keep moving.

Sky One: Be careful out there Storm.
---
SC
#10 Posted: 05:03:41 09/10/2012
In the shadows Whisper was watching quietly. She was not yet with Skyone but she too was looking for survivors. She left her position and moved into the city. Hiding in the shadows keeping an eye on the demons that wandered around. She turned quickly as one ran at her. She aimed her gun and pulled the trigger. The sound rang through the city. The monster fell in front of her and she turned to walk away.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#11 Posted: 19:24:00 09/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm: *without looking at what made the sound* I know your watching my friend.....why don't you come out and help me as well. *he was looking at his scaner there was a yellow dot on it indicating that a servivor was near*
---
SC
#12 Posted: 23:01:50 09/10/2012
Zexu(TAD) watched over the squad inside the fortification. He walked the platforms that over watched the cafeteria. Run system bio. TAD's suit responded with beeps, wheezes and creeks.

Energy levels even at 85% reserved and 10% active. Weapon systems online. Support and communication systems online. Minor dents and creases detected, avoid major collisions. Joints online. Plasma blade at full charge. Tesla coil ready for use. Deamonds are of no issue at the moment. The voice that replied was a female computerized production, from the suit itself.

TAD's vision turned to normal color as he began walking the inside perimeter again. It checked all the doors for lockdown preparations. Trying to calm anyone who showed symptoms of distress.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:42 09/10/2012 by SpyroD
#13 Posted: 00:07:29 10/10/2012
Whisper looked at him only the purple glow of her bionic eye could be seen in the dark. She shook her head and began to walk away.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#14 Posted: 00:46:14 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm: *his radar detected Deamonds* Stop!! Deamonds are approaching!! *his goggles glowed yellow as they activated*

Deamond: *showed up like a very faint light then another appeared, then another, and another* WARRRRRR!!!!!!!! *the sound ecoes off the half destroyed buildings.*

Storm: I got your back my friend!!! *he rases his Hyper Lazer and fires at one of the Deamonds*

Deamond: *blows up in a flash of light and smoke*

Storm: Got it!! *he fires at some more and they explode in a flash of light and smoke.*
---
SC
#15 Posted: 03:39:26 10/10/2012
Multiple hostiles detected outside. Suggest joining the nearest squad, five meters negative on the X axis. the female AI seemed to be connected to Sky One's security system. Following the directions, TAD descended the stares in from of it.

Stepping onto the floor of the cafeteria, "Gentlemen and recently found survivors, please remain calm and return to your safe rooms. Stay in your safe rooms until further notice. The Deamonds have stumbled upon out facility, and we will handle them as quickly as possible. Repeat: Return to your designated safe rooms until further notice." the small speaker in TAD's uper chest spoke. Letting the humans do their thing, it made its way to the nearest exit door. Opening the big door, it stepped out, activating the deamond seacking vision. Walking along the wall in the thick frozen snow that crunched under each step.

Through his built in radio, he called Storm, "Storm. How many do you see? I am doing a search now."
---
#16 Posted: 06:26:53 10/10/2012
Whisper chuckled. "Do you really think that i can't handle myself?" She asked as she continued walking. One of the demons landed behind her and she stopped turning and pulling her pistol off her hip and firing a shot through its mouth.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#17 Posted: 21:32:53 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*Another Deamond attacked Whisper from behind knocking her down*

Storm: *shot the attacking deamond's head off* Right....shure you can. *helps Whisper up* They attack in numbers and never attack the same place twice. *goes on his comunicator with TAD* TAD there are around 40 of them we are out numbered! Please hurry!! *Storm shoots another making it fall over*

*more deamonds come out of the ground and from roof tops*
---
SC
#18 Posted: 22:14:14 10/10/2012
Whisper chuckled. "I don't die easy. Trust me." She said once she got back on her feet. She pulled out her bigger gun and got ready to shoot.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#19 Posted: 22:47:50 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*one deamond came out of the ground infrunt of Wisper and grabed the bigger gun with its mouth and crushed it in its mouth*
---
SC
#20 Posted: 22:49:34 10/10/2012
Whisper swore and pulled out her pistol shooting it in the face. "You stupid thing ruined my favorite gun!" She said as she kicked the body away from her.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#21 Posted: 23:10:11 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm: Were out numbered we need to retreat!!

*more demonds come and seround them*
---
SC
#22 Posted: 23:58:21 10/10/2012
"You can im not" Whisper said racking of rounds taking heads with almost every shot.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#23 Posted: 00:37:19 11/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*then the ground began to shake*

Storm: NOW!!!! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!

*cracks began to appear on the ground beneath their feet*

Storm:*grabs Whisper and runs*

*be hind them a huge Deamond came out of the ground and it was the hight of 5 storys*
---
SC
#24 Posted: 00:46:09 11/10/2012
Whisper stared in disbelief. "Holy mother of christ."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#25 Posted: 01:46:18 11/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm: COME ON!!! IT'S THE QUEEN!!!!!! RUN!!!!!
---
SC
#26 Posted: 02:59:37 11/10/2012
TAD suddenly picked up the humans and, using the jump boosters on his feet and back, to lift them away and to the roof of Sky One. Setting them down, it turned to the larger Deamond queen, aimed the Tesla coil at the beast's chest, "One small step for man, and a mega blast of electricity for the giant monster." it spoke, as a loud charging sound, causing the electricity to bounce around the coil. Taking a firm stance, the Tesla coil fired the large bolt of lightning toward the queen.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:50 11/10/2012 by SpyroD
#27 Posted: 03:12:51 11/10/2012
ooc Um.... There is one girl and one guy.....
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#28 Posted: 03:58:24 11/10/2012
ooc Yeah. I agree and i see how that happened... Sorry if i sounded rude... smilie

Whisper sighed, she wasn't a fan of large groups. She also needed to go back down and get her gun. She had dropped it when Tad and picked them up.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#29 Posted: 04:05:56 11/10/2012
OOC: we need to delete the OOC posts later, or now, so we aren't running short of post near the end.
oh no its fine, you were just informing me, I really am a light-hearted person. I can choose whether to take things seriously or not. :)

TAD's bolt of lightning spread out more than in a strait line, it had a multitude of rays(other electric formations(like actual lightning)(watch Tesla coil video's for reference(freaking amazing!))) that left the original path. The main beam hit its mark as well as a few others hitting the smaller deamonds around the ground.
---
#30 Posted: 00:55:49 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*the smoke clearde and the Queen was gone. No trace of it left just.......nothing not even blood.*

Storm: I don't like this. Something is very wrong.
---
SC
#31 Posted: 02:29:36 12/10/2012
Whisper sighed. "Well thats over." She said running and jumping off the roof. She held the ends of her cloak and landed softer then she would have. She began running towards her gun.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#32 Posted: 03:33:22 12/10/2012
"Power level: critical. Seek immediat shelter for recharge. Weapon systems: offline. Boosters: offline. Communications: minimal." the female AI voice said allowed.

"Sure hope that thing is dead." Zexu's voice transmitted this time. TAD stepped over to the edge of the facility. The legs cranked loudly with each slow move, "Ggggrra! Shut down to recharge." it commanded. The sound of small motors stopped, TAD kneeled down one its knee. The lights in its eyes went out.

...... HIBERNATION STATE ACTIVATED... RECHARGING ran across the data layout within the robot.
---
#33 Posted: 19:25:31 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm: I hope the queen does not come back. It's not easly defeated like that.
---
SC
#34 Posted: 03:50:54 13/10/2012
Whisper walked to her gun and picked it up. "What a bother." She sighed beginning to walk back to where she usually hid.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#35 Posted: 21:06:51 13/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm: *a distant roar is heard but Storm thinks nothing of it.*
---
SC
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#36 Posted: 21:21:51 13/10/2012
No sun = no energy = no plants = no food = no life.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#37 Posted: 23:11:18 13/10/2012
OOC: ^not real.

TAD was shut down for recharge, the nuclear power generator kept the system running for as long as it is online(nuclear power is a limitless power source(planet of the apes idea)). Activate motion detector, run on minimal power, with a radius of 10 yards. Zexu activated a small radar that beeped quietly each rotation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:26 23/10/2012 by SpyroD
#38 Posted: 02:51:12 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm going to RP a little different.

Another roar is heard but closer this time. "We need to get to the armory! Quickly! The queen is calling for more Deamonds!!"
---
SC
#39 Posted: 04:38:09 14/10/2012
ooc Its all good.

Whisper was to far from the building to get back so she ran to her hideout and quickly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#40 Posted: 04:43:51 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
The building behind Whisper fell over then the one next to it, then the next one. Storm saw the queen was chasing Whisper and ran after her. "Run faster the queen is after you!!!!!!"
---
SC
#41 Posted: 05:05:27 14/10/2012
Come on hurry up! Zexu demanded. The radar strengthened to pick a multitude of deamons approaching, 10... 25... 73... There is well over ninety of them closing in... How did they find us? We need to get out of here now!

TAD rebooted, the lights on its body relit. System online, power level: medium at 48 percent full charge. Regular operation available. Sward power: safe. Proceed with caution. standing up, it pulled the sward off its back and replaced it with the Tesla coil.

"We need to get back inside." Zexu's voice was transmitted to Storm, "We are heavily outnumbered. My power cell is too week to deal with them all." TAD jumped off the building, landing hard on the now cracked icey ground. Standing from landing position, it swung the sward out, sending a pusle of evergy through it. The sward's edge lit up with plasma, "We need to move, it is no longer safe to stay here. We must get to the Artic. Satellites show a faint heat signature, well they did before they finally shut down." he began following Storm, keeping his motion tracker on high, rendering distance to 75 meters out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:39 23/10/2012 by SpyroD
#42 Posted: 05:25:28 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
"No Sky One is safer than Artic! Sky One is protected by a sheld that pervents Deamonds from entering the city." He said as he ran for Whisper.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 05:30:02 14/10/2012
"I wasn't meaning now, I just think there could be survivors there. There is a 63% chance humans are there. But we must protect the survivors we have." Zexu replied, swinging the sward over Storms head to slice a daemon, turning around, holding the swing, and cut down two others that followed.
---
#44 Posted: 05:44:26 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
"I know that b-" Then the ground beneath Storm began to crack and then it gave way. Storm fell into a deep hole.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 06:47:52 14/10/2012
Whisper sped up to a pace much faster than the deamonds. She ran quickly and slid through an open window in her base. Grabbed two more guns than quickly left.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#46 Posted: 15:32:17 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Storm awoke in a pit hurt but alive. "ARRG!!!!! Where am I?"
---
SC
#47 Posted: 18:41:25 14/10/2012
Whisper stood at the top and tossed down a rope to pull him up. "Grab on. And hurry." She said
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#48 Posted: 19:07:02 14/10/2012 | Topic Creator
"I-I can't I'm afraid my leg and both arms are broken!!"
---
SC
#49 Posted: 20:38:47 14/10/2012
"Well then you're dead." Whisper said walking over to a sidewalk railing that was intact and tied the rope to it. She then ran to the hole and jumped in swinging down and landing next to him. She tied the rope around his waist and climbed back up the rope. "Hang on." She called down.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me