darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Everything we know about Skylanders: Giants (02/12/2012)
First | Previous | Page 68 of 163 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 161 162 163
Everything we know about Skylanders: Giants (02/12/2012) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3351 Posted: 20:34:42 07/10/2012
^ Yes, all the new ones have singles, but S2 smilie and S2 smilie do not have singles because they are in battle packs.
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#3352 Posted: 20:37:09 07/10/2012
alright then i was wrong about no single hot dog. srry
---
Hi
#3353 Posted: 20:46:40 07/10/2012
Quote: Takadox360
^ Yes,but there are 4 battle packs.sooooooo............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxVyg3-3d0M

There is a Golden Dragonfire Cannon, a Dragonfire Cannon, a Golden (put name here) Catapult, and a (put name here) Catapult.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:10 07/10/2012 by weebbby
Furry360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2713
#3354 Posted: 20:50:18 07/10/2012
these battle packs are gonna light up right so i wonder were will the catapolt light up ???
---
spyro the best of ALL ( skylanders)
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#3355 Posted: 20:51:49 07/10/2012
These topics won't close anymore due to amount of posts. a third topic will not be needed.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#3356 Posted: 20:52:03 07/10/2012
*twitch at catapolt*
I wonder what will light up on the catapult also.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#3357 Posted: 20:53:57 07/10/2012
Quote: weebbby
Quote: Takadox360
^ Yes,but there are 4 battle packs.sooooooo............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxVyg3-3d0M

There is a Golden Dragonfire Cannon, a Dragonfire Cannon, a Golden Catapult, and a Catapult.

Yes but in both Dragonfire Cannons are the same skylanders and that will be the same with the Catapult
---
i am trash
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#3358 Posted: 20:56:52 07/10/2012
*twitch at catapolt*
I wonder what will light up on the catapult also.

If you look closely, you can see that the spikes on the catapult's projectile are slightly translucent.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#3359 Posted: 20:57:38 07/10/2012
^ Cool!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#3360 Posted: 20:59:19 07/10/2012
Quote: CAMOflauge
Quote: juz
well trawling through this topic to see any new developments and I must say that was a massive wasteof time.
Do us a favour please and take your chat to another thread entitled " Random kidz share your ethnicity and pocket money woes here!"
*sigh*
"Deal with it" is no excuse for lack of consideration.
just sayin

I'm not trying to be the stereotypical annoying kid,but there are very young members on this forum,and if we want to talk about how we can't afford every new figure twice,like most adults who play Skylanders we can,find another forum if you don't like it.This website wasn't made by Dark52 just for adults,it was made for Spyro and Skylanders fans

To clarify, noone is telling you not to discuss it but to merely choose an appropriate thread for it.

A forum rule is to stay on topic and the general banter fails in this area. Dark52 made the forum with certain provisos and they are age-neutral but are quite clear.

Heck, Nibelit even made a specific thread for this kind of banter and people still seem to be incapable of discerning what is inappropriate.

As for the "threat" of finding another forum, that is no skin off my teeth and would only serve to lessen the noise. If consideration for the rules and others is beyond some contributors (when even my five year old understands the premise), then I frankly would prefer them to move on and perceive that many others would feel the same...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3361 Posted: 21:16:22 07/10/2012 | Topic Creator
well trawling through this topic to see any new developments and I must say that was a massive wasteof time.
Do us a favour please and take your chat to another thread entitled " Random kidz share your ethnicity and pocket money woes here!"
*sigh*
just sayin

I'm not trying to be the stereotypical annoying kid,but there are very young members on this forum,and if we want to talk about how we can't afford every new figure twice,like most adults who play Skylanders we can,find another forum if you don't like it.This website wasn't made by Dark52 just for adults,it was made for Spyro and Skylanders fans

Actually, the website was made for Spyro fans over 8 years ago. The website wasn't made so little kids who played Skylanders could wine about how their parents won't buy them all the Skylanders figures, despite the fact that they're very expensive and money could be going towards other, more important things. Your argument is invalid.
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#3362 Posted: 21:17:54 07/10/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
*sigh*
just sayin

To clarify, noone is telling you not to discuss it but to merely choose an appropriate thread for it.

A forum rule is to stay on topic and the general banter fails in this area. Dark52 made the forum with certain provisos and they are age-neutral but are quite clear.

Heck, Nibelit even made a specific thread for this kind of banter and people still seem to be incapable of discerning what is inappropriate.

As for the "threat" of finding another forum, that is no skin off my teeth and would only serve to lessen the noise. If consideration for the rules and others is beyond some contributors (when even my five year old understands the premise), then I frankly would prefer them to move on and perceive that many others would feel the same...

You are taking this too seriously,also I do not have a clue why you say that I was threatening you,it's clear that I was not.You don't have to bring your five year old into this,no one asked you to.
You also spelled Nibelilt wrong .-.
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#3363 Posted: 21:25:13 07/10/2012

You are taking this too seriously,also I do not have a clue why you say that I was threatening you,it's clear that I was not.You don't have to bring your five year old into this,no one asked you to.

All this talk about off topic conversation is itself a off topic conversation.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
SkyDude Blue Sparx Gems: 621
#3364 Posted: 21:27:03 07/10/2012
I s mold rex in the bey commercial
---
Join my Granite Crusher Fan Club tryin to get at least 50 members //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=61597
#3365 Posted: 21:28:49 07/10/2012
Quote: tmentuis

All this talk about off topic conversation is itself a off topic conversation.

I know,in a way they are actually hypocrites
A little off-topic conversation isn't so bad,as long as it isn't taking up the entire topic,also there should be an 'Adults who get angry at kids for being kids' topic smilie
---
Pasta!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#3366 Posted: 21:48:35 07/10/2012
A little off-topic conversation isn't so bad,as long as it isn't taking up the entire topic...

That's the thing, this banter goes on for literally pages. I have been guilty of a bit of OT now and then myself but not for so many pages.

I will re-word my prior statement; you stated "...we can,find another forum if you don't like it...". This wording may be construed as a threat in a literal sense (a declaration of an intention in retaliation to an event). Well, please feel free to action this.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#3367 Posted: 21:54:21 07/10/2012
Isl Moss Rex in the obey commercial
---
Join my Granite Crusher Fan Club tryin to get at least 50 members //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=61597
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3368 Posted: 21:54:58 07/10/2012
A little off-topic conversation isn't so bad,as long as it isn't taking up the entire topic...

That's the thing, this banter goes on for literally pages. I have been guilty of a bit of OT now and then myself but not for so many pages.

I will re-word my prior statement; you stated "...we can,find another forum if you don't like it...". This wording may be construed as a threat in a literal sense (a declaration of an intention in retaliation to an event). Well, please feel free to action this.

^ I agree 100% with you. I'm getting a little tired of reading through pages of arguments and topics that aren't Skylanders related smilie. I don't mind people going off topic a little bit because I even do that too, but when it gets pages long, it can get tiresome to read everything and find out that it has nothing to do with the topic itself.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:33 07/10/2012 by OpalOsprey
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#3369 Posted: 21:57:35 07/10/2012
Zap is only in the Battle Pack? :/
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#3370 Posted: 21:58:13 07/10/2012
^ Yes, and so is Chop Chop.
#3371 Posted: 21:59:10 07/10/2012
Answer me plz is Moss Rex in the obey commercial
---
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#3372 Posted: 22:00:17 07/10/2012

While i don't like it either, most of the users here are kids, we can't expect 10-13 year olds to behave and act like rational adults. This is what happens when we love a game aimed at children smilie
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
#3373 Posted: 22:00:30 07/10/2012
^
^ I don't know.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:00:48 07/10/2012 by weebbby
#3374 Posted: 22:08:23 07/10/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey

^ I agree 100% with you. I'm getting a little tired of reading through pages of arguments and topics that aren't Skylanders related smilie. I don't mind people going off topic a little bit because I even do that too, but when it gets pages long, it can get tiresome to read everything and find out that it has nothing to do with the topic itself.

You guys are such hypocrites,others are probably reading this and saying 'Oh boy,not this again'
And it's not just adults who get annoyed by reading off-topic stuff,also it's not just kids who are the ones who go off-topic,Nibelilt goes off-topic a lot (nothing against you,Nibelilt,you are one of the best users on DarkSpyro IMO)
Anyways,lets just stop this ridiculous argument and carry on with our lives,I don't want this to be like the on-going battle between Kappa and Aura
---
Pasta!
#3375 Posted: 22:09:24 07/10/2012
Quote: tmentuis

While i don't like it either, most of the users here are kids, we can't expect 10-13 year olds to behave and act like rational adults. This is what happens when we love a game aimed at children smilie

I applaud you sir,for your superior intelligence
*clap clap*
---
Pasta!
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#3376 Posted: 22:18:39 07/10/2012
The belief Zap would not be released as a single sprang from a website known as Toywiz posting holders to order/preorder single packs for all giants/lightcore/regular figures except for Zap, Chop Chop and Tree Rex. The site gained insstant credibility because it was te first place to list a name for the last of the unknown characters (Hot Dog, Ninjini, Eye Brawl and Thumpback). It lost credibility because it stated all single packs would be available on day one and failed to list any information on triple or battle packs even those already known at the time.

Some assumed that since Zap was missing it must be for similar reasons as Chop Chop ie he is in a battle pack. Most fans just logically assumed Tree Rexes absence from a singe pack was because you could not get hime without purchasing the game. Fans reached that Zap would come with ot Dog because Chop Chop came with the new figure from his most opposing element (Life/Undead, Water/Fire).

Others assumed Zap's absence was a mistake and had a hard time taking thhe Toywiz site serious due to its announcement of several single packs that did not seem logical to exist (Cynder, Jet Vac (regular), and Shroom Boom (regular)). Interestingly all three of these figures are now on the american TRU site for supposed release on launch day.

The moral of the story is that there is a lot about the figure releases we think we know that can be backtracked to be simple conjecture and assumption. When reading this information it is importaant to accept this.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5726
#3377 Posted: 22:40:12 07/10/2012
Hey, I know this is off topic, but HOW did the number of pages turn from 79 to 68!?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#3378 Posted: 22:41:05 07/10/2012
^ Posts were deleted.
#3379 Posted: 22:48:07 07/10/2012
is moss rex on the obey commercial
---
#3380 Posted: 22:48:55 07/10/2012
^ Stop asking that, it is called spamming. I do not know.
#3381 Posted: 22:50:46 07/10/2012
Periodically pointless or trollish posts are purged from this topic. There are magic fairyies at work here.

Earlier a poster claimed that he saw a variant version of the commercial on Nickelodeon today with Blue Rex and a PS3 at the end. No one else has acknwledged seeing this and it is odd considering that the bunde is supposed to be a UK exclusive
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:55:12 07/10/2012 by ItsJustMe
#3382 Posted: 22:51:53 07/10/2012

Well i will stop askin if someone cud just answer me
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3383 Posted: 22:53:15 07/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: ItsJustMe
Periodically pointless or trollish posts are purged from this topic. There are magic fairyies at work here.

Don't be silly! There's no such thing as faeries! Heh... Heh... Heh...Heh... Heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:55 07/10/2012 by bionicle2809
#3384 Posted: 22:53:23 07/10/2012
^
^ I answered you by saying I do not know, twice.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:56 07/10/2012 by weebbby
#3385 Posted: 22:55:53 07/10/2012
Well sry u happy now
---
#3386 Posted: 23:07:04 07/10/2012
Please type properly,on DarkSpyro no one likes when people text talk
---
Pasta!
#3387 Posted: 23:08:48 07/10/2012
^ Most people do not care, like me.
#3388 Posted: 23:09:02 07/10/2012
wats that
---
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#3389 Posted: 23:11:22 07/10/2012
^ Most people do not care, like me.

SKYOUTUBE APPROVES THIS POST!!!!
#3390 Posted: 23:12:45 07/10/2012
Quote: SkyDude
wats that

Text talk is when you abbreviate words, like whats becomes wats, and you becomes u.
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#3391 Posted: 23:13:22 07/10/2012

Well if someone would answer him, he wouldn't. Jeez

Quote: ItsJustMe

Earlier a poster claimed that he saw a variant version of the commercial on Nickelodeon today with Blue Rex and a PS3 at the end. No one else has acknwledged seeing this and it is odd considering that the bunde is supposed to be a UK exclusive

I saw that commercial on nick
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#3392 Posted: 23:15:12 07/10/2012
^ I did answer him.
skylandsmaster Green Sparx Gems: 462
#3393 Posted: 23:24:05 07/10/2012
You know what? WHY is there NOT a DARK NINJINI ON DAT LIST?!?!
skylandsmaster Green Sparx Gems: 462
#3394 Posted: 23:25:08 07/10/2012
Ignore that last post. smilie smilie
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#3395 Posted: 00:03:16 08/10/2012
First I wanna say what happened this went from 80 to 68 pages.... But on topic, I see four waves coming
#3396 Posted: 00:04:43 08/10/2012
Thanx 4 backin me up Terrafan
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:09 08/10/2012 by SkyDude
#3397 Posted: 00:06:22 08/10/2012
can you level up your series 1 skylanders from spyros adventure to 15, and then bring it back to 15 in spyros adventure? or can you not level them up to 15 at all
---
Hi
#3398 Posted: 00:09:04 08/10/2012
^ I know you can level them up to 15, but if you bring it back to SSA, then I think it is level 10, but if you bring it back to SG, then it is 15 again.
#3399 Posted: 00:11:49 08/10/2012
series 1 charachters can level up to level 15 in giants. Do to preexisting programming restraintsin Spryo's adventure any figure coded over level 10 will cap at level 10.
#3400 Posted: 00:14:32 08/10/2012
thank you for that info weebbby and itsjustme
---
Hi
First | Previous | Page 68 of 163 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 161 162 163

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me