Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Feels *Spoilers* [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#1 Posted: 07:12:58 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Share your feels for Spyro here. smilie

- - -

I have soooo many feels for the end of ANB and TEN. ANB fills me with many questions about the Convexity-like breath, and if gives me these epic feels. I love the end of ANB how it finished with Sparx being an idiot. X3

Though I'd say TEN gives me the most feels, like how Spyro leaves Ignitus and the others. It makes me feel lonely, especially when he goes to the White Isle. It feels so lonely there and fills me up with a spiritual-lonely feel. It is hard to explain for me, but TEN is very dark and fills me with emotions.
The ending of TEN especially, it almost made me cry last week. It is so lonely for me, like how they are locked in the crystal for years. It is so sad and makes my heart tighten. My heart is actually doing it now.

ANB and TEN give me so many feels. ;A;

Though I can't say for the originals because I haven't played them in ages, I just finished ANB and TEN both in one day a few weeks ago. X3

But I am full of all these feels. ;A;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#2 Posted: 07:25:03 14/09/2012
I always feel a bit sad at the end of Dotd,
I feel so free and happy in aht.
I feel like a true hero in anb for some reason smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#3 Posted: 01:13:02 15/09/2012
Shadow Legacy makes me sad because they never continued it. smilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#4 Posted: 02:15:49 15/09/2012
DotD feels >.>
The end of of Year of the dragon, not when Bianca and Hunter kissed...I was sad because it last in-game appearance. :c

Quote: Nibelilt

_____
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#5 Posted: 03:52:05 15/09/2012
Quote: Bolt
Share your feels for Spyro here. smilie

- - -

I have soooo many feels for the end of ANB and TEN. ANB fills me with many questions about the Convexity-like breath, and if gives me these epic feels. I love the end of ANB how it finished with Sparx being an idiot. X3

Though I'd say TEN gives me the most feels, like how Spyro leaves Ignitus and the others. It makes me feel lonely, especially when he goes to the White Isle. It feels so lonely there and fills me up with a spiritual-lonely feel. It is hard to explain for me, but TEN is very dark and fills me with emotions.
The ending of TEN especially, it almost made me cry last week. It is so lonely for me, like how they are locked in the crystal for years. It is so sad and makes my heart tighten. My heart is actually doing it now.

ANB and TEN give me so many feels. ;A;

Though I can't say for the originals because I haven't played them in ages, I just finished ANB and TEN both in one day a few weeks ago. X3

But I am full of all these feels. ;A;

I agree with you all the way!smilie I'm surprised to see someone else that thinks all of that stuff too. I love theepicness of ANB and that dark story TEN has is so cold, lonely and sad. I understand what you mean, Bolt!smilie
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#6 Posted: 08:27:27 15/09/2012
I think they kind of have a knack of not having conclusive ebdings. Correct me if I'm wrong.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#7 Posted: 08:47:24 15/09/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

this, aht generation only had 2 main games *the other a GBA*
it makes me sad because it's what introduced me to spyro.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#8 Posted: 03:38:44 16/09/2012
Mmm....:

- I was so happy when I finish Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon for the first time with all the skill points, because at the end of the epilogue it says: "Thank you for playing, We'll miss you..." smilie

- I got "confused" at the end of AHT, because after you defeat Red (Final Battle), in the credits you see the elders watching the TV and talking about that (The game is over and complaining about that), I was like "What the H***?!!! o.0"

- ANB Makes me feel a lot of things, it was a beautiful game and I was screaming like a crazy guy when I defeat Cynder, like "Aahhh YEAH!!!, I BEAT HER!!!", and when I see she was a little black dragon (It's Black xD), I was shocked, really, it was like "o.0 wow, I can't believe this. So the Dark Master used her when she was just a little DRAGON?!!!. Oh Nooo!!".
After Watching the credits I unlock the Interview of Elijah Wood, so I decide to watch it and In that Freaking moment I knew who was the Spyro's voice (Trust me, I didn't know that Elijah it was Spyro, after all, I don't watch much movies xD), and I was happy when I saw the interview because Elijah it was talking about Spyro, I was feeling something like "HE LIKES SPYRO!!!!", but I don't if this is truth or not xD

- DotD, I was happy when I defeat Malefor, but when I was watching that the world was breaking apart, I was getting sad and suddenly I saw that Spyro makes a sacrifice and Cynder says: "I love you...." And I was: "o.0 What the h***?!!, Cynder?!!" after that moment I saw Ignitus and the Chronicler trying to find Spyro and Cynder, I was sad because I though that Spyro died but I was wrong, SPYRO IT'S ALIVE With Cynder at the end. I start crying when I was watching the credits (with Guide You Home song) and I was hoping that I will see another Spyro game in the future, but I was wrong, again....

But the most emotional ending of the Spyro series it was TEN, for me:

I cry at the end of TEN, so much. I'll explain, Spyro was trying to find Cynder after she lefts the Temple, right? I said: "Ohh okay, let's do this". After beating Arborick I was thinking: "Mmm... this is weird, I mean, I found the "Tree" but I kill it, so what's the point?" and Spyro got's caught by Captain Skabb, forcing Spyro to fight another foes, "They are using Spyro, sounds like Cynder" I think xD. When Spyro recieve the letter from Hunter of Avalar, I was impressed, because it was HUNTER!!!. When Spyro meets the
Chronicler and they the "Conversation" about the 2 moons and the Well of souls, I said: "I'm with you Spyro, we must Save Cynder"
When I was facing Gaul, after the first round, I saw the 2 moons and I said: "Oh noooo!!!" and then Spyro turns black, "o.0 What the ....? Spyro? DARK SPYRO?!!!" So, I decide to keep going, trying to control the new power (Yeah, it was very difficult for me to control the Dark Energy" and I when I "execute" Gaul I think: "this is horrible, I Kill Gaul and the entire Army, I'm a monster...".
The Well of Soul was collapsing and I saw Spyro, Cynder and Sparx getting trap, and then I saw that Spyro was remembering what the chronicler said, ""To ride out this storm... where you'll be safe... and live to fight another day.". So they got Crystalized and I got shocked and I Start Crying because it was SAD!!! ;(

Thanks for Reading...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#9 Posted: 08:35:55 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
^ That is pretty much exactly how I feel...
You explained it another way, and also included the originals as well, I guess that is how I felt with them too.

Funny how the fans can feel the same as each-other. :'''3
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#10 Posted: 16:03:56 19/09/2012
^ Yeah, That's awesome :3
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#11 Posted: 01:07:37 20/09/2012
^I agree to that's like how I feel when I play the games!X3
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Rankur01 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#12 Posted: 18:01:44 28/09/2012
The Legend series has its own charm to it. While I still prefer the original over the Legend series, I give credit to the Legend series's endings for having emotions in them. They should really make a sequel with new adventures.
---
They came from Red Alert!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#13 Posted: 18:44:18 28/09/2012
YOTD, I cried (with happiness LOL) when Bianca and Hunter fell in love smilie And also cried at the message at the end of the game smilie And I was a bit miffed that Elora wasn't there.

GTG, I loved the mini games, the secret places, all of it. Elora was, by far, my favrouite. I felt so psyched when I defeated Ripto by myself!! smilie

STD, I didn't like it as a little kid. Cause no Hunter, or Elora, or Bianca, or Zoe, or even normal Spyro. It'll never be my favrouite, but hey. smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#14 Posted: 21:01:27 29/09/2012
I've recently been getting to relive Spyro YotD, and I've remembered how much I love Insomniac's take on Hunter. I seriously want to do a voice acting reel of him.

And I'm also noticing some missed potential in the game. Regardless, it's still a Playstation favourite.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#15 Posted: 23:38:23 29/09/2012
TEN tortured my feels all the way through ;u;' the game was so trying to look hopeless for Spyro and the group that I cried a lot in the ending D:
DOTD,not so much,but I did shed some tears because it was the end of the series.I just knew they were going to stop there with the main plot of LOS,one way or another D:

None of the other games really affected me like that,though Skylanders makes me feel so darn happy,(almost)never sad,while playing. Probably something to do with becoming a kid all over again with the crazy things you do with your toys(getting all kinds of toys,making them battle and go on adventures together,oh the nostalgia),except now it's even more interactive and fun >w<
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#16 Posted: 02:01:48 01/10/2012
^ THAT
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#17 Posted: 15:36:09 01/10/2012
TEN is so...SAD!!!!!! D:
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me