Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro: The Adventure Game Prologue (Fan-game)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: The Adventure Game Prologue (Fan-game) [CLOSED]
mrhoix Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#1 Posted: 09:27:29 08/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone.

You may or may not know me on youtube as hoixsoft. I make games in my free time and I am currently making a 3D Spyro fan-game called Spyro Eclipse. I am also making a game series called Spyro: The Adventure Game which will be released in five parts. I have just released an introduction to the series known as Spyro: The Adventure Game Prologue.

More infomation in the following video:

If you do not like reading then do not download this game. The game is based around it and it is almost required to read every word as your actions effect the storyline. As this is the prologue the game only lasts five minutes and there are only two endings. One bad ending and one good ending. In the next game in the series it will have over five endings with many quests, secrets and characters from both the orginal spyro and possibly the legend of Spyro series.

Download links:

Windows - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36787...gue%20Setup.msi

Mac - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36787...l_Novel-mac.zip (Haven't tested the Mac version and I couldn't change the icon of the game for this one. It will be the default engine one which is a girl and a snake.)

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
I'm making a spyro fangame called: Spyro: The dragon Eclipse.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:13:45 08/08/2012 by mrhoix
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#2 Posted: 19:12:09 08/08/2012
interesting idea. can I see some gameplay of what you've done so far with the engine before I think about downloading.
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6471
#3 Posted: 22:37:53 08/08/2012
the story sounds good so far.I can't wait for the next part!
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#4 Posted: 16:43:38 10/08/2012
wow, Sounds nice smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#5 Posted: 18:12:12 10/08/2012 | Topic Creator
New trailer for the next game in the series.

---
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#6 Posted: 19:35:35 10/08/2012
I've already commented your new video, but once I found this topic one again: good luck and have fun while creating Adventure and Eclipse smilie I'm waiting for release of first episode. Once I saw Eclipse I'm sure you are great programmist
---
Any Osu fan here?
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#7 Posted: 20:20:51 10/08/2012
Quote: mrhoix
New trailer for the next game in the series.

o.0 I'm gonna cry now, seriously...

... Just Beautiful
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Aconx5 Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#8 Posted: 02:27:04 11/08/2012
So, is this like a movie or somthin?
Aconx5 Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#9 Posted: 03:16:17 11/08/2012
Well i dont get it.
#10 Posted: 09:21:16 11/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aconx5
Well i dont get it.

It is a game if you read the post. Also if you had watched the first video I posted, it explains it in greater detail. Also if you look at the title of the post, you will be able to see (Fan-game) on the end. It's an adventure/Visual Novel/RPG type game focused on story. Like a chose your own Spyro Adventure type thing, where when you do things you could change the course of the story.
---
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#11 Posted: 19:21:54 17/08/2012
mrhoix you're epic at making games. Gonna download it when I get home.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#12 Posted: 22:59:42 17/08/2012
Sounds interesting, but does it mean Eclipse is cancelled? smilie Nonetheless I'm looking forward to the finished project, and I wish I had any coding skill at all smilie
#13 Posted: 13:13:40 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nibelilt
Sounds interesting, but does it mean Eclipse is cancelled? smilie Nonetheless I'm looking forward to the finished project, and I wish I had any coding skill at all smilie

Don't worry, I'm still working on Eclipse. I only put out an update video recently. Also everyone has the ability to code, you just need to learn smilie
---
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#14 Posted: 13:25:35 18/08/2012
I just saw the video today, but you beat me to editing. smilie

Off-topic, but should I start off with a Raspberry Pi... Have you used one? Is it easy to use? I've wanted one for some time now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me