Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 39 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#1901 Posted: 19:30:11 27/07/2012
You did? O.o
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#1902 Posted: 19:48:53 27/07/2012
Why do people talk about leaving during a whole week before doing it? Why don't they just go?
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#1903 Posted: 21:41:03 27/07/2012
Quote: Reimu
Why do people talk about leaving during a whole week before doing it? Why don't they just go?

Because they're hoping they'll get more attention and that people will be begging on their knees "NO! DON'T GO!"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#1904 Posted: 21:49:36 27/07/2012
btw gais i'm leaving in about a month but i'm just gonna remind y'all every two hours that i'm leaving k kool smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:49:44 27/07/2012 by CAV
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#1905 Posted: 00:02:28 28/07/2012
Don't worry. After this session of visiting the site, I'm leaving smilie
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1906 Posted: 04:11:17 28/07/2012
I am barely here!

I am merely air!

Did you hear!
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1907 Posted: 18:14:54 30/07/2012
I am in London for a few days so I won't be active much.
#1908 Posted: 02:10:06 31/07/2012
^ I'm so JEALOUS! *pouts* smilie
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#1909 Posted: 03:10:40 31/07/2012
What's up with everyone leaving? I guess they just don't like us.. *pouts*
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#1910 Posted: 16:56:21 31/07/2012
Quote: Ice Dragoness

My jealousy knows no bounds.

NBC refuses to show any events that don't involve the US, and also only show events where they win a medal. As a result, many events don't get shown (i.e. equestrian, weightlifting, etc.).

I seriously need to find another place to watch the Olympics, because I'll be damned if the only things I see are the things that America wins.
#1911 Posted: 20:46:49 31/07/2012
I'm more of a winter kind of guy. I think the winter Olympics are cooler.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#1912 Posted: 13:22:15 01/08/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

Aww why you leaving?
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#1913 Posted: 19:42:10 01/08/2012
I'm back from a break.
#1914 Posted: 03:52:12 02/08/2012
Quote: CAV
Quote: Ice Dragoness

My jealousy knows no bounds.

NBC refuses to show any events that don't involve the US, and also only show events where they win a medal. As a result, many events don't get shown (i.e. equestrian, weightlifting, etc.).

I seriously need to find another place to watch the Olympics, because I'll be damned if the only things I see are the things that America wins.

Oh gosh! I forgot about the Olympics being in London, I just wanna move there in general smilie

Quote: ilovespyro11

Aww why you leaving?

It's a joke. smilie
#1915 Posted: 21:56:16 02/08/2012
I'm back now. smilie
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1916 Posted: 20:00:29 03/08/2012
I returned yesterday you guys! smilie I was on a short vacation. smilie
Anything happen in the last week that I missed?
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:02:11 03/08/2012 by Kariana
#1917 Posted: 17:52:46 05/08/2012
I'm leaving. I don't know for how long, but I'm going away. Ask Baro or cinder lover why. I don't feel like talking about it right now.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#1918 Posted: 23:06:34 06/08/2012
I was gone for about a week or something I don't even know? But I'm back.
.............YEP.
#1919 Posted: 13:49:34 10/08/2012
I'm gonna take a break for a few weeks.

So see yah.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#1920 Posted: 15:16:57 10/08/2012
Come back soon =)
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#1921 Posted: 22:16:41 11/08/2012
I was away from the internet for a week (cabin in the woods), and even after I came back (a week ago), I didn't go on here until now.
Can't say it was really noticeable, because I haven't been too active for the past year, despite still posting each week. Can't say if it's a good thing or not, because when I was super active, I was agressive and tended to get into fights with people.

Regardless of that, I'm back, and I'll try not to be so inactive (although school starting up again in the following weeks doesn't really help matters).
#1922 Posted: 03:29:51 16/08/2012
I am now leaving forever. This site is too boring. However, unlike when I claimed to be imminently absent about a month and a half ago, I will, this time, leave a will, although I doubt many will read it on this thread. So if anyone wants to make anyone else more aware feel free to quote this post or whatever.

Firstly, to ALL users who want to follow up with me- I have several accounts on other websites you can visit and contact me on(note that Nintendo Life doesn't actually have any PM or Guestbook esque systems).

• The Backloggery
  • deviantART
  • Minecraft
  • Nintendo Life
  • Webs as MiniMario

Now proper honors go to these users:
  • Any ASCIIs I received from other users are still mine, however, any I made belong to both Pinkdesi101 and karen f.
  • CAV can have the cookie at the end of my old Guestbook. I just randomly picked someone from my old Friends list. smilie
  • XSparxX can have the smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie that were at the end of my old Guestbook.
  • convexity_spyro is already a Mod on my site. smilie
  • Felines can own the number 7510, because that's what I rated her avatar. smilie
  • Ice Dragoness can have all Unicode in general. Because I owed it to her? smilie
  • Anyone working or who has worked on the TLoS Spyro project now owns Volteer.
  • ZapNorris can have the darkSpyro- THE MOVIE! comics. After I post the wrap-up to Series One, which I will come back to do.
  • centaurion, I will still come back to PM you Codes.

I've had a lot of highs and lows with this place, but I don't want to go into detail with it, and these days there are just more lows. So goodbye. I may come back to check my Guestbook for chatting with a few very dear users, but otherwise... Bon voyage, and I am sorry you will inevitably drown and sink. In that order since it makes more Chaos.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:17 16/08/2012 by Nibelilt
#1923 Posted: 03:39:53 16/08/2012
Nibe.... *Whines*
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#1924 Posted: 04:15:45 16/08/2012
[Long ass post]

I was wondering where you were. Aww and I enjoyed reading your post :C
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:15:59 16/08/2012 by wspyro
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5470
#1925 Posted: 09:28:16 16/08/2012
wow, so many people I talk to are leaving smilie this is so sad.
bye nibelilt, we'll miss you, because you always had common sense and had interesting posts, and had that awesome collection of yours, hope you go well.
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#1926 Posted: 10:04:10 16/08/2012
If this is how it works: I'm back. From being gone for about a year.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
Madhouse1 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#1927 Posted: 13:59:58 16/08/2012
I will be leaving because of school but will try to be on when I can though
---
Right now I'm willing to battle people on Super Smash Bros Brawl
darkspyro1234 Ripto Gems: 169
#1928 Posted: 19:49:53 16/08/2012
Same here, I will be one when I can.
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#1929 Posted: 02:44:38 17/08/2012
By the time I’ve posted this, I’ll have left the Skype group, but that’s not all.

I’m leaving darkSpyro

So, you’re reading this post and probably thinking, “Excellent, someone else is ragequitting the site.” Well, I guess in a way this can be taken as ragequitting, but don’t think that you guys have “won” or whatever it is you guys think when you successfully chase someone off.

I’ve been here for a little over a year now, and I’ve gained a lot of experience. When I first arrived, you guys almost chased me off because I was dealing with being made fun of on here AND at school, so I almost couldn’t take it. Thank god I made a few good friends in the RP section (cue the “OMG RPZ R 4 LOZURZ” comments). As I stayed and learned to deal with you people, I realized that dS isn’t really that bad of a place.

Until recently of course.

And no, the newbies aren’t to blame. It seems that no matter what one does on this site, there will always be certain people who will dislike you. I’m not saying that it’s not like that in real life, but c’mon guys. Some of you freak out on people for the dumbest things, some of you hold onto something that a user has done wrong for WAY TOO LONG.

Throughout my stay here I’ve tried so hard to fit in with you guys. I’ve tried being myself, being nice, being like you, nothing ever really worked. A lot of you say that you’re outcasts, kids who are bullied, kids don’t fit in, etc. The ironic part is that darkSpyro itself is divided into sort of cliques, and you make it really REALLY hard for the new users to fit in with you guys and make friends. Sure, I’ve made a few good friends here, but there are quite a few people who I consider friends who don’t feel the same about me.

I’m leaving for three main reasons: the Skype group has been causing me pain for awhile now, I’ve had it with how rude people are to each other, and personal problems that no one seems to care about.

Seriously. No one cares. I said something personal in the Skype group last night, something that bothers me every single day of my existence, and a user (not gunna say who) turned it into a joke. Are people really that insensitive? Maybe I’m a bit overly sensitive/emotional, but come on. I would rather someone not say anything than to turn it into a joke. Also, the Skype group has become incredibly immature. Just today proves my point, there were about 13 new groups that popped up in a matter of minutes. That right there was the last straw for me, before that I was unsure of leaving the group, but that solidified my decision, as well as making me wonder if I should leave dS too.

As for personal problems, I’ve been fighting depression for awhile, and recently suicidal thoughts. Mostly because I’m finding more and more evidence of why I should have never been born, as well as the fact that all of my real friends are slowly fading away (due to physical distance between us). Also, my dog is getting slowly more aggressive, and he could snap at any moment and maul me or my little sister. We’ll have to end up giving him away, or worse. If any of you cared to notice, I’ve actually been growing a bit distant and even bitter lately. That’s mostly because the site and the Skype group used to be a safe haven for me, an escape from reality while also being a place where I could talk about my problems and listen to the problems of others. But lately it’s become poisonous, something that was beginning to make things hurt even more.

And now, I have messages for individuals on this site as my final goodbyes:

Spyrobaro: You’re awesome. I honestly wish you were my little sister, that pigheaded brother of yours is lucky, even if he doesn’t realize it. Never lose who you are right now, because you’re freaking amazing. I have a feeling that you’re going to do things for this world. You restore my faith in the next generation, and I hope I have a kid like you. Oh, and one more thing: You are not annoying! smilie

FinalBlast: I’m probably going to miss you the most. Especially since I was so sad the entire time you were gone for school, and now you’re barely on anymore ): You were the first friend I made on this site, and you were soooo accepting of me, and I really truly appreciate that…

Spyro-Gamer: Another one of my first friends on dS. We don’t talk anywhere near as much as we used to, and I think there might be a reason for that. But anyways, you were always a very dear friend of mine.

SpyroD: You are one of my closest friends, and you get me. I’ll miss you very much, and I’m so sorry that I didn’t stick around to finish our fanfiction together. I hope that you find another RP buddy to chat with and stuff.

wakapro: You’re one of the nicest people I’ve had the honor of knowing. You’re so open and proud about your opinions, and that’s a good thing. You’re one of the few reasons I had for staying on dS and in the Skype group.

TheFlyingSeal: Again, one of the reasons I had for wanting to stay. You’re so bubbly and happy, and your laugh is awesome (I kid you not, it puts a smile on my face). The fact that you won’t back down in an argument is admirable, and you were like a sister to me.

Torok and ForgottenWorld: I’m sorry for every rude thing I’ve ever said to you, every name I’ve ever called you. It’s great that you guys are so open about loving Christianity, but you guys just need to mellow out and not take everything so seriously. Especially when on the internet, ya sillys.

SpyraArtisan: This is going against everything I said about people being rude and will make me look like a hypocrite, but seriously, you’re kind of a jerk. You hold things against people for waaaay too long and insult them for no reason (ex. Greeny). You got mad at Spyrobaro saying “I’m annoying..”, when yet I remember very clearly when you did that ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Then I dared to say “I don’t think you’re annoying” (more than once) and you ignored me every time. People like you are one of the reasons I might not want have children.

Kitty: You’re actually a really nice person, and I look up to you.

Wspyro: Keep making awesome topics, please!

All the newer users: Don’t take what people say seriously on this site. Don’t take their insults to the heart. And if someone says something like “Wrong section” or “omg you didn’t need to make a topic about this”, try not to get mad. I know it’s frustrating when there’s like seven in a row who say it, but just hold yourself together and maybe you’ll last longer here than I did.

dark52: Don’t make anyone a ****ing mod. They’ll go power mad.

I might come back in a month, maybe a year, maybe I won’t come back at all, or maybe I’ll come under a new name somewhere down the line, in search of a new start here. There’s a lot more that I wish to say, but I think I’ll keep it to myself. I’ll probably pop in now and then, mostly to check the Gravity Falls topic for news and download links and such.

For anyone who wants to talk to me there’s Skype (lemmingluv), deviantArt (lemmingluv), heck I’ll even talk to you on YouTube if you want, even though I’m rarely on there (lemmingluv4525).

Hmmm... I can’t think of anything else to say right now, I had a lot more in my head before I sat down to write this, but oh well. I can always add a few things. Oh, and I don’t really care what anyone says in response to this. And that is saying a lot because I care WAAAAY too much about what other people think.

So thanks darkSpyro, you’ve officially broken me.
#1930 Posted: 03:16:06 17/08/2012
^You'll be terribly missed. smilie

If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me (Skype, here, etc).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:21 17/08/2012 by CAV
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#1931 Posted: 03:24:39 17/08/2012
ok, that post about me

damnit fine

i won't post **** anymore
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#1932 Posted: 03:31:17 17/08/2012
k bye guys leaving
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#1933 Posted: 03:37:38 17/08/2012
I am leaving this time. Not the Skype group, but the site. Im sick and tired of all the damn bull**** that is going on here. So, in the style of Lemming, I'm gonna say some final goodbyes.

Baro- I seriously love you like a sister. Never give up on your hope. It is what defines you as a wonderful person.
CAV- I really hated you at first, but as they say, dont judge a book by its cover. You turned out to be pretty cool.
Semp- Dude, you rock. Seriously. I really also appreciate all you have to say about helping me with gaming.
BigBoom- You are my best friend. I seriously hope you feel better. Geronimo, bro. Geronimo.
Coocie- I kinda thought you were a clone of BH_W when I was first here. Now, I understand your logic. Its pretty cool.
Pix- Keep up the good work. The MC group was pretty fun and I hope we can have it again.
Joerox123- My bloo buddy. Never stop believing.
Spyroblack- Just keep being awesome. See ya later.

And with that, I say one final time,

Geronimo.

Edit: Also, I changed my avi to Scout. Wondering why? Well why not go out with a BANG? (see what I did there?)
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:02:36 17/08/2012 by TheAceOfBreath
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1934 Posted: 03:40:06 17/08/2012
Thanks! I wont!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#1935 Posted: 03:41:48 17/08/2012
This site's gonna be so boring now...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1936 Posted: 03:44:10 17/08/2012
Well I might as well, nothing left, no one. Goodbye!

Opinions:

Camo1123: Goodbye friend.
Spyro and Sonic: I will miss you greatly, talk to you!
I cant write anymore, crying too much!

Geronimo!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12386
#1937 Posted: 04:14:42 17/08/2012
uhhh i'm going to be at my grandparents' house until sunday or monday
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#1938 Posted: 04:21:05 17/08/2012
Quote: TheAceOfBreath
Edit: Also, I changed my avi to Scout. Wondering why? Well why not go out with a BANG? (see what I did there?)

Scout goes BONK though ._.

Anyways, sorry to see everyone go.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:19 17/08/2012 by ReshiramForever
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#1939 Posted: 04:36:38 17/08/2012
*sigh*

What have I done?

I've rekindled the use of this topic, but at the same time I've ended up leading a number of users to break downs and jumping ship....
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#1940 Posted: 04:38:02 17/08/2012
Quote: lemmingluv
*sigh*

What have I done?

I've rekindled the use of this topic, but at the same time I've ended up leading a number of users to break downs and jumping ship....

Like I said, you're adore by many.
Same thing happened with BigBoomers.
:C
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#1941 Posted: 04:38:53 17/08/2012
Quote: ReshiramForever

Scout goes BONK though ._.

Anyways, sorry to see everyone go.

WITH A GUN HE GOES BANG
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1942 Posted: 05:11:12 17/08/2012
I am leaving this time. Not the Skype group, but the site. Im sick and tired of all the damn bull**** that is going on here. So, in the style of Lemming, I'm gonna say some final goodbyes.

Baro- I seriously love you like a sister. Never give up on your hope. It is what defines you as a wonderful person.
CAV- I really hated you at first, but as they say, dont judge a book by its cover. You turned out to be pretty cool.
Semp- Dude, you rock. Seriously. I really also appreciate all you have to say about helping me with gaming.
BigBoom- You are my best friend. I seriously hope you feel better. Geronimo, bro. Geronimo.
Coocie- I kinda thought you were a clone of BH_W when I was first here. Now, I understand your logic. Its pretty cool.
Pix- Keep up the good work. The MC group was pretty fun and I hope we can have it again.
Joerox123- My bloo buddy. Never stop believing.
Spyroblack- Just keep being awesome. See ya later.

And with that, I say one final time,

Geronimo.

I'll see you later

You kinda introduced me to DS. I wouldn't have stayed because it would've been too boring with no one on the "Quagsire fan club" (the first topic I posted on)....
#1943 Posted: 08:01:12 17/08/2012
wow, is alot of people leaving just because everyone else is too? I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
BTW lemmingluv I may have never have spoken to you before but I hope that the next forum you join you'll feel more welcome and fit in, you seem to be a really nice person and I know exactly how you feel.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#1944 Posted: 11:25:03 17/08/2012
Quote: joerox123
Well I might as well, nothing left, no one. Goodbye!

Opinions:

Camo1123: Goodbye friend.
Spyro and Sonic: I will miss you greatly, talk to you!
I cant write anymore, crying too much!

Geronimo!

Don't leave. If you must though, I understand, I'll miss you.smilie
#1945 Posted: 11:45:41 17/08/2012
Bye Nibelilt, Lemming and Greeny. smilie I'll miss you all on here, I could still talk to you on other things though (skype, DA...)

Anyway :C
#1946 Posted: 12:21:09 17/08/2012
Wow. Apart from the replies here, I got two PMs about leaving. Is that some kind of record? smilie I already miss a lot of you...

[User Posted Image]

Don't worry. You can has memes, still. smilie
#1947 Posted: 12:26:19 17/08/2012
d'aww memes aren't good enough to replace people! (but they are awesome and cheer me up)
First | Previous | Page 39 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me