Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed]
First | Previous | Page 23 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41
More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1101 Posted: 06:22:09 15/07/2012
You two are lucky you don't have school for another few weeks.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#1102 Posted: 19:39:49 15/07/2012
cynd: HMMMMmmmmMMMM...*still thinking*
Darkfire: I...I think this is mixed up enough,cynd.*looks at the icecream* Is that even edible?
Useless: Probably not...
Darkfire: Useless!I thought you left.
Useless: I decided to come back,for whatever reason there is.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1103 Posted: 20:04:41 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
MAKES SENSE TO ME.
#1104 Posted: 20:29:54 15/07/2012
cynd: ...I GOT NOTHIN'. D=<
Darkfire: Maybe it isn't a good idea to eat this.
Useless: Someone should test it out.
Darkfire: Yes.Someone who wouldn't mind a bad taste.
Useless: Someone who can accept possible death by ice-cream.
Darkfire: Hmm...Who would that person be?
---
#1105 Posted: 21:38:43 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
*points at Vaskas*

Vaskas: Icecream of death? I like it; hand it over! 8D

Dragon
I was testing out some stuff in perspective and pose ... Oh, I put hands on a dragon. I rather liked the hands, so I was like "WHY NOT?" and lined it over and posted it.
I imagined him as firing a magic spell from his paw! So try to imagine that for me, please? XD Helps for the full effect.

Time taken: Sketch - probably, like, 15 minutes. Scanning + Lining + Coloring - THREE. HOURS. D'8
Character: nobody, just a generic dragon
Artwork: ME
Programs/Tools: GIMP2 and a mouse (scanned!)
#1106 Posted: 21:58:01 15/07/2012
cynd: That looks awesome,CL!smilie The hands are really cool,a nice change too.
Useless: There is only a possibility of death.I am sure that everything cynd put in there is harmless.
Darkfire: The smashed coconuts might be dangerous,though.*takes the small bowl and puts some ice-cream in it* Here,taste it.
Useless: It is supposed to taste like coconuty deliciousness,as cynd said.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1107 Posted: 23:39:54 15/07/2012
Yaaay art! Nice job. I like the pose. Interesting. Umm, I would probably say that the left arm looks too long. And that the hind leg looks.......
Losi: Fat?
Shut up! Of course it doesn't. It's chubby.
Losi: smilie
I like the generic colors you gave the dragon and those awesome claws.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1108 Posted: 23:45:20 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
--NOTICE: CinderLover NOW ON deviantART!!--
You can find me at TheCinderLover on dA~! I'mma be uploading everything from there now! HAPPY DAY. 8D

Thank you, cynd! :3
And you too, D-o, but I agree with the arm being too long.

Vaskas: *crunch munch crunch* ... coconutty deliciousness! But ... Well, if I wasn't the deity of chaos, I think the coconut shards would tear through my throat. :3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:52 16/07/2012 by CinderLover
#1109 Posted: 00:28:01 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes.
Yes you are. :'3 *hugs*
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#1110 Posted: 00:44:29 16/07/2012
YES!!!!!!!
I can talk to you now smilieDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Plus second watcher
---
Why am I back
#1111 Posted: 00:45:23 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
*dies of happiness*
Oh, an HI!! *glomps C134*
#1112 Posted: 00:48:35 16/07/2012
Not for long!!! *unglomp button*

Yeah me leaving here soon. Todays my last day on here... maybe... I DUNNO REALLY!!
---
Why am I back
#1113 Posted: 00:50:31 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Bwar, darn that un-glomp button!

WHAT, WHY!?!? ;__;
#1114 Posted: 00:51:05 16/07/2012
Stuff at home.

BUT I HAVE A SAVIOUR!!!! *epic face*
---
Why am I back
#1115 Posted: 00:53:27 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Aww, sorry. )8

YAY!!
#1116 Posted: 00:54:39 16/07/2012
This deserves a picture! *grabs drawing stuff and changes to DA*
---
Why am I back
#1117 Posted: 00:55:28 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, if you say so. X3
#1118 Posted: 01:08:56 16/07/2012
Blank mind is just so blank...
---
Why am I back
#1119 Posted: 02:46:26 16/07/2012
Quote: CinderLover
--NOTICE: CinderLover NOW ON deviantART!!--
You can find me at TheCinderLover on dA~! I'mma be uploading everything from there now! HAPPY DAY. 8D

Thank you, cynd! :3
And you too, D-o, but I agree with the arm being too long.

Vaskas: *crunch munch crunch* ... coconutty deliciousness! But ... Well, if I wasn't the deity of chaos, I think the coconut shards would tear through my throat. :3

smilie ...

...we need to throw a party. RIGHT NOW! NAO! PARTEH STARTS NOW! CL HAS dA! smilie
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1120 Posted: 02:52:49 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I NO, RITE?? XD
MOAR ICECRAME NAO!!!
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#1121 Posted: 03:34:17 16/07/2012
Shadow: i have a diary in the role play!
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#1122 Posted: 05:54:06 16/07/2012
I iz watching you!

Mine is redoutcastwolf at deviantart.

Losi: Do you think I can go talk to Curly now?
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1123 Posted: 07:50:58 16/07/2012
Yo,I shall start watchig you too
Btw that pic above was good
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#1124 Posted: 08:27:59 16/07/2012
YAAAAY! *goes to find CL on dA*

I survived the first day back at school.
Yay.
Now to survive the rest of the week.
#1125 Posted: 08:31:27 16/07/2012
The first week is not so terrible,the second week is worse because all of the information ahs been exchanged and the picking starts again.At school I am free to act how I want with my guy friend from my class during this first week,even if someone sees.As sopon as week two rolls over they begin the ridicule
---
#1126 Posted: 21:13:21 16/07/2012
cynd: Yay,CL's on deviantArt!smilie And Blue,I dunno how that is(except there's a jerk in my class who's the same),but don't let 'em get to you!They're just weak jerks who's lives have been bad so they have to make someone else feel the same.That's just the way it is with us humans.Also why I hate people in general.There's people I like,but many people I hate.People I don't even know.I don't like being human,but...Well,we all have to find at least SOME happiness in this crappy world.smilie
Unmei: That sure is cynd.
Darkfire: Yes...Do you know how we can fix that,Vaskas?
Useless: I wonder if there is a solution to that problem...
---
#1127 Posted: 21:48:15 16/07/2012
So I started reading my summer reading book called Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Which, kinda sad, but this author just died the day before I got out of school June 5 2012 at like 91 smilie ). The first chapter is like, 65 pages long (only three chapters in the whole book smilie) and my favorite character already died. X_X Now I feel all depressed.
---
#1128 Posted: 22:46:34 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry you two have to go through that crap. That idiocy is why I prefer being homeschooled.

Yes, that sums up human nature, cynd.

Wow. That sounds like a really crappy/depressing book if 1+ characters died in the first chapter. =\
#1129 Posted: 00:55:00 17/07/2012
Indeed it does.....*sigh* Well, at least it's short....I think...xp

So....anyway. So will you still post art on here or will it all be over on dA now?
---
#1130 Posted: 00:57:32 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Nah, I'll keep posting on here for cynd to see, too! 8D If ALL my friends get dAs, I might stop putting the art up here.
#1131 Posted: 03:40:11 17/07/2012
cynd: Rawr,no!smilie I go on this site more than I go on to YouTube,people!Darkspyro isn't Darkspyro if CL's art topic is gone! D: That means...No dA for me.Ah well,I lost my old dA account anyway.smilie And I tried,CL.I'm glad I got it right.I'd probably rip that book into shreds,D-o.Books like that...They don't deserve to live!Dying's a part of life,but we already know that!Need books remind us over and over again?
---
#1132 Posted: 03:54:51 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I said might, cynd~
Apparently the answer is yes.

Vaskas: Try emptying out the core of the coconut for the flavor, instead of including the shell. XD
#1133 Posted: 04:04:18 17/07/2012
cynd: Might is a strong word!And what answer?What's going on!?smilie
Useless: cynd did that.
Darkfire: We have to start all over again?
---
#1134 Posted: 04:18:20 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
IT IS.
I was referring to your comment about D-o's book ...

Vaskas: Yep.
#1135 Posted: 05:41:49 17/07/2012
Ah. It is true. This site I go on more than google.com. smilie Heh anyways, it's actually a good book. A book about a dis-utopian society based on the fact that what would happen if everyone rushed. Everyone is too busy to stop and look at the scenery, to...look at the journey instead of getting to the destination instantly. Also about a society that doesn't think. Or...doesn't want people to think...I think. I've only read the first chapter, but the gist is that the main character is a fireman. A fireman in this society doesn't put out fires. They start 'em. Why? To burn books. Yep. A book about burning books. Oh the irony....

Losi: *just walking along*
---
#1136 Posted: 07:02:02 17/07/2012
I survived the second day of school.
Yeah.

AND I just got an awesome early birthday present from my friend in Australia.
Black Butler manga book 3 and book 4! :D
#1137 Posted: 17:32:55 17/07/2012
cynd: A book about burning books?I say The Boy Who Dared(a part in it was the German people burning books).Maybe Witch & Wizard too(certain books weren't allowed,right?).Also reminds me of The Giver,for some reason.I just got reminded of three books,one I didn't even read too much.smilie And I see.Sorry,CL,I forgot I asked a question in my last post.I AM FORGETFUL!Plus,I love this art topic!The randomness is awesome!So is the art,of course!smilie
Useless: Only Arceus knows what cynd put in there and how much...
Darkfire: Well,I remember that she put a lot of sugar in it.Cream,and the coconuts.Milk?Hm,I think so.
cynd: Oh,I got it!Losi...YOU COULD SING A SONG!smilie Maybe some pretty flowers,and her favorite food if you know it.smilie
Unmei: No.Just let Losi be himself.
cynd: Ah,alright.I'm not good at the romance thing,anyway.But the song part I like...
---
#1138 Posted: 17:49:13 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Tell the firemen to set fire to THAT book, too. -_-

Awesome, S-G! :3

lol, cynd. I agree~! I love my topics and all the crazy fun on them. Good times, good times. :3
#1139 Posted: 18:07:11 17/07/2012
cynd: SET FIRE TO THE RAIN~!smilie And that's what I got reminded of.smilie Yes,this art topic had the best times!I go back sometimes to the oldest one and laugh like crazy.
---
#1140 Posted: 18:18:41 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
lol! Adele is a such a whiner, though ...
We were so insane ... XD
#1141 Posted: 20:37:33 17/07/2012
cynd: A whiner?I dont think so,but that's your opinion.I no change peoplez opinions!And yesh,we were.I kinda miss the old Skyburst now.Y'know,the one obssessed over Flare.smilie He was funny!And annoying,yes,but there are no more annoying charas!smilie Jake's gone,Fern is too!They are all serious and stuffz.That's probably cuz I've matured and my charas have done the same.Maybe the good old days are better left old.Ah well,back to the old art topics!*goes to find them*
---
#1142 Posted: 20:40:38 17/07/2012
The Giver....oh Arceus THAT book... X_X heheh.......was the most ridiculously horrible story I ever read.

lol yep. Firemen are basically pyros. Ahh, pyros....heheh.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?

Losi: And to you think Curly has calmed down?
---
#1143 Posted: 04:47:41 18/07/2012
*sigh* human nature is horrible...and this term is already bad and I have een back only 3 days! I wish I was homeschooled
---
#1144 Posted: 16:14:15 18/07/2012
cynd: Losi,patience!D-o,couldn't agree with you more.That baby that they killed!smilie Arceus,I was either crying or trying not to fall out of my seat!But Copper Sun was horrible also,I have to admit.WHY YOU KILL BABY TOO!?They're just innocent little things!smilie Annoying,yes,but innocent!Still,Copper Sun was a fantastic book.
Darkfire: *still trying to figure it out*
Useless: *also trying to figure it out* Hmm...
cynd: I agree with Blue on the human nature,but I'd go insane if I was taught at home.My mom/dad shouting at me wouldn't be any better than the sh** that goes on at school.In fact,it'd be worse,so that's how I can get through school without wanting to punch someone and start a fight.I've learned to stay low.No gossip unless with only one of my friends,no spreading anything,keep every secret I have,and way more.A lot of my friends "don't like the drama",but they are only getting themselves twisted into it with no hope of getting back out.I want to shake them and ask why they're feeling so much regret from their own decisions.Seriously,it annoys me to no end.It's always "Oh,I didn't mean to get mad and stomp out of the room!".Yep,suuure.YOUR decision,not anybody else's.And then the rumors start.Life is interesting that way,though,but I am used to staying low,so I won't get caught in the drama.Hopefully,at least.Maybe you should try staying low,Blue.Ignore the people who tease you and stuff.No need to get mad and get in trouble over weak idiots.Don't tell them off,that makes it worse.Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing.They'll stop cuz it ain't amusing for them after a while.And Blue...I get it.I have crappy friends too.Most of the time,I feel like Darkspyro is the place I belong,but that isn't true no matter what happens.We live in a stupid world and the sooner we make ourselves face it,the sooner things will start making sense.Being homeschooled ain't sunshine and rainbows,that I know.Sure it gets you away from the drama,but that's like admitting defeat.If we admit defeat to this crappy world,how are we going to face life?Life will ALWAYS be like that,that's the sad sad truth.Drama is EVERYWHERE!Don't admit defeat,Blue,even though you feel like you should!If we give up,we will never get that shred of happiness I talked about.But that one small shred...That makes every bad thing that ever happened to you just disappear.People rarely find it,but that's probably because they are blind to life.And that only sums up what I gotta say,but I hope it was good.I'm mean when I try to tell people things like this,though,so that's why it's a little...Angry.Best of luck to everyone in life!smilie
---
#1145 Posted: 17:51:16 18/07/2012
Losi: Patience? Since when was I good at patience?

ikr...... ikr....cynd.

darkSpyro........it is a safe haven. Because....well, it's a mask, right?
---
#1146 Posted: 20:08:02 18/07/2012
cynd: Never,but you could start now.SIT,boy!Yes,it is.We have to face reality many times,though.I'm getting angry because of that.Happiness on here,then the mask shatters when I have to get off.Not used too much to it.Oh,and I just read the WHOLE first art topic!smilie It was AMAZING!So funny too!smilie I got a little sad at Skyburst's failed attempts to get Flare to like him,but it was fun to read his death in the last few pages or so.CL,do ya remember Glitter?It was really funny with her!smilie When Losi killed Dusk to get Curly to like him.Then the sad disappearance of her and the other three girls.Bolt's randomness was so funny,I was sad that Blue was hardly in there.I remember reading Bramble's death,CL's awesome animation of Bramble and Spyder fighting,the sad picture of Spyder's death.The good days were so much fun.We sure ate a lot of faces and killed a lot of Pokemon!smilie Also,I saw that CL had posted a link to a comic page of TwoKinds.You like TwoKinds too,CL?I LOVE that comic!
---
#1147 Posted: 20:15:28 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I remember the good old days of sugar and cotton candy...
THEN WE GREW UP.
And yes, I do like TwoKinds. I check every Wednesday~ :3
#1148 Posted: 20:23:45 18/07/2012
cynd: Yesh,but those days have sadly been forgotten and will soon be erased.smilie But,growing up is good!...Sometimes at least.I now again remember the request I gave you.You know,that purple Eevee with purple swirls all over her body?I'm naming her Spiral!smilie Yay,new chara!I feel sad that I've forgotten about her,though.I check every Wednesdays too!smilie There's also another comic I like.It's called Off-White and is a very good wolf comic.I search online for any good comics,really.
---
#1149 Posted: 20:28:19 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
yeah ... I guess so.
First | Previous | Page 23 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me