Page 1 of 1
Final Boss fight ideas? [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1 Posted: 21:00:37 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I recently preordered Skylanders: Giants and thought about the final boss. Will it be Kaos? Probably. How will you fight him? Unknown.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 21:52:46 02/07/2012
Well, if he's got a giant robot or whatever like some of the interviews have stated, I'd imagine he's probably piloting one. So maybe a giant robot fight. That'd be pretty cool.

Or maybe it's the "Machine of Doom" like that chapter book.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 22:27:46 02/07/2012
No, not the Machine of Doom. I read the book.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4 Posted: 22:28:22 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
Well, if he's got a giant robot or whatever like some of the interviews have stated, I'd imagine he's probably piloting one. So maybe a giant robot fight. That'd be pretty cool.

Or maybe it's the "Machine of Doom" like that chapter book.

Good idea! I was thinking along the lines of that..
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#5 Posted: 22:36:49 02/07/2012
What about king Arkus? The "Iron Fist of Arkus" Is named after him, so he must be important?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#6 Posted: 22:39:31 02/07/2012
He's probably the Arkeyan King. It's highly possible we may face the ruler of the Arkeyans in the game.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#7 Posted: 22:45:25 02/07/2012
It has to be something HUGE otherwise the giants would easily beat it
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#8 Posted: 02:46:04 03/07/2012
As long as its not a compilation of the previous ones like that lousy Hydra. smilie
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#9 Posted: 17:44:47 03/07/2012
Quote: GamingMaster_76
As long as its not a compilation of the previous ones like that lousy Hydra. smilie

I double this statement.
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#10 Posted: 18:34:44 03/07/2012
In this we should actually face to face fight the hydra not just his cheesy spells or maybe arkus
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
#11 Posted: 20:04:41 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
My idea:

You fight the Arkeyan King.. He has a giant staff that he tries to hit the player with.

After he loses half of his health, he jumps off to the side, where Kaos summons Dark Skylanders.

After defeating the Dark Skylanders, you face the king again.

After the king is defeated, he transmits the last bit of energy he has to Kaos, turning him into a giant beast.

You then proceed to face Giant Kaos.

After losing part of his health, he jumps off to the side and summons more Dark Minions.

After the dark minions are defeated, Kaos goes berserk, and jumps back into the ring for a final showdown.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:20 03/07/2012 by Matteomax
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#12 Posted: 13:23:51 04/07/2012
...**** YEAH, MATTEOMAX
---
Gotcha!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#13 Posted: 14:52:47 04/07/2012
I don't really care as long as it is harder then Hydra and takes you longer then a 20 minutes to beat!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#14 Posted: 16:06:46 04/07/2012
They'll probably have part of the fight you have to use normal skylanders for, and part for giants etc.
BudBud Green Sparx Gems: 256
#15 Posted: 18:11:23 04/07/2012
i was thinking another hydra but the left out elements from the first one
#16 Posted: 19:09:27 04/07/2012
^A Hydra would do (even though it probably won't be), as long as it isn't a repeat of the previous boss fights all together. Chances are it'll be some Arkeyan thing.
opagan Green Sparx Gems: 235
#17 Posted: 19:27:41 04/07/2012
I think you will have to fight evil giants and you will have to defeat them with regular skylanders I think that might be hard smilie
---
It takes one to know one
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#18 Posted: 20:23:57 04/07/2012
While I doubt this will happen,I'd like to see Weapon Master revealing he's some sort of important Arkyean,even if being an extra boss. After tricking the Skylands into reactivating Arkeyan Armory,it just seems it's not the last time we'll see him.

However,being realistic...It's either going to be some of the Sorcerers from Arkos the last game talked about, or Kaos once more, since plot twists may not happen at all in this game like SSA. This way, we'll probably fight with him in one of the robots of the Arkeyan Army,or even The Hydra once more as well.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
jakesterg Blue Sparx Gems: 806
#19 Posted: 18:23:58 29/07/2012
Quote: Bifrost
I'd like to see Weapon Master revealing he's some sort of important Arkyean,even if being an extra boss. After tricking the Skylands into reactivating Arkeyan Armory,it just seems it's not the last time we'll see him.

THIS!
---
Irish Jig!
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#20 Posted: 18:45:54 29/07/2012
fight the arkayans and when you win you see kaos getting the iron fist (sorry if that's not what it's called i forgot) and they're lifeless skeleton's rise and you must fight a growing number of them while shooting at kaos
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#21 Posted: 20:29:29 29/07/2012
i like the beast idea though i was thinking you ed battle 2 evil giants then arkus till he get half health then the wepons master who then summons 2 more giants and an arkeyan bot and then you ed finsh the wepon master and the king would jump back in with 2 special arkean bots
then with the kings last bit of energy he give his staff to kaos who summons 2 more giants and arykean bots then kaos would send in the last 2 evil giant and 3 arykean bots then after that kaos gets so mad the staff combines all 8 evil giants,wepans master,arkus,kaos,and the 8 bot into a giant monster that kaos controls cause hes its head and so the skylander get the staff and fights him with it and when they do what they thought would finish him the giant sacrifice themselves once again so the can beat him then when there monaing over there new friends the giants sneak up behind them and the skylanders asked how are you back and tree rex said i knew this would happen again so i got my rivial gem and revied us with i cant use my are cannon any more and then the creidts
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
eruptor1999 Green Sparx Gems: 219
#22 Posted: 13:38:00 30/07/2012
u face off against 8 robots then once you defeat them they combine into one big bad giant
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#23 Posted: 06:58:32 31/07/2012
Just please no Shadow Skylanders. They were SO disappointing.

I have an idea: how about, rather than fighting Arkus himself, we fight
his son- his son, prince of the Arkeyans, Argentum (which is Latin for Silver, FYI) due to him becoming revived by Kaos after a past of corruption.

In number 3, the story would continue, where we would
face off against the actual Arkus, completely turned insane and enraged at us banishing/defeating/killing his son, despite hating him.

Although, I don't think they would actually make that happen, I think it would be a nice twist of development. It's just a wish, after all.

As for what he could do in the fight, I can easily imagine him
summoning an onslaught of Arkeyans, while you fight against him, trying to hit him hopelessly and helplessly, trying to push his army back against him.

Hint, hint, the destroyed robot parts will break his magic shield, and you then attempt to hit his Health-regenerating throne, and afterwards,
it becomes an old fashioned one-on-one BA battle where you hit his obscure weak spots in total desperation, flailing against his still-perfect health...
Finishing with the climax that the Core of Light weakens him,
allowing you to strike the final blows! smilie

I love Spoiler tags! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:10:47 31/07/2012 by Nibelilt
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#24 Posted: 08:43:37 04/08/2012
kaos is in an arkeyan war machine that is shooting some sort of beam power beam at arkus, boosting his stats. arkus is an arkeyan with an axe. while fighting the two, kaos summons dark skylanders and dark giants (maybe the game will call them dark arkeyan lords as the giants were one of a kind mutations).
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Sparx dragonfly Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#25 Posted: 11:06:35 06/08/2012
You will fight an evil arkeyan army of Kaos. After defeating his evil army, they would give Kaos the energy that remains to help Kaos make come to life his 2 evil giant minions (Tree Rex and Bouncer) that try to defeat you (that all meanwhile Kaos's Hydra (Magic, Earth, Tech and Air) is trying to attack you)
#26 Posted: 00:56:13 08/08/2012
wait, i just realized something, the arkeyans weren't exactly evil. didnt all kaos find was a war machine? i dont think we're fighting arkeyans (boo!) this time, maybe just kaos with improved machines. maybe the third (skylanders was mentioned to be a trilogy) game could be arkeyan revolution and the new skylanders are arkeyans of different types. and you try to over throw king arkus.
any thoughts on the kaos controlling arkeyans? or is kaos really gonna be new king arkus? arkaos?
---
Aconx5 Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#27 Posted: 01:04:31 08/08/2012
ROBOT KAOS!!!!!!!!!!
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#28 Posted: 03:06:15 08/08/2012
As long as it's better than the battle with Hektore in the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure, you won't get any complaints from me.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#29 Posted: 20:29:54 08/08/2012
Quote: sykotek
As long as it's better than the battle with Hektore in the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure, you won't get any complaints from me.

That was a pretty bad final battle. But on topic I hope it will involve something with the strength of 1- hydras, something harder... something with Arkus of course.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#30 Posted: 00:06:42 09/08/2012
SOMETHING YOU ACTUALLY FIGHT. i mean come on, what kind of dragon fricken dies when its masters throne blows up?
---
#31 Posted: 22:46:52 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe it was remote controlled?

LOL, 5 ELEMENTS
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#32 Posted: 00:28:31 13/10/2012
In Series 2 Slam Bam's trailer, you can see him fighting to Evil Eruptors and a couple of fire chompies in what seems to be a fire elemental area with a monster gate at the end.... I imagine this as the layout of the Boss Fight but with every element have the weakest in easy, the normal in medium, and the hardest in hard mode (by this I mean like in the fire area you would fight Evil Eruptor on hard, Evil Flameslinger on medium, and Sunburn on easy difficulty). And once you fight through the "Path of the Elements" (My made up name for the area) you have a bos fight with the King Arkeyan who we now know is blue and acts like Norm from Phineas & Ferb.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#33 Posted: 00:30:45 13/10/2012

Still more interesting than Kaos, IMO, just because he was totally original rather than a cheap compliation. smilie
Quote: isaac343018s
In Series 2 Slam Bam's trailer, you can see him fighting to Evil Eruptors and a couple of fire chompies in what seems to be a fire elemental area with a monster gate at the end.... I imagine this as the layout of the Boss Fight but with every element have the weakest in easy, the normal in medium, and the hardest in hard mode (by this I mean like in the fire area you would fight Evil Eruptor on hard, Evil Flameslinger on medium, and Sunburn on easy difficulty). And once you fight through the "Path of the Elements" (My made up name for the area) you have a bos fight with the King Arkeyan who we now know is blue and acts like Norm from Phineas & Ferb.

These are Ambushes, a new automatic challenge that appear when you are doing well.
#34 Posted: 01:01:35 13/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

Still more interesting than Kaos, IMO, just because he was totally original rather than a cheap compliation. smilie
Quote: isaac343018s

These are Ambushes, a new automatic challenge that appear when you are doing well.

You know what, I completely forgot about the Evil Stealth Elf ambush within that Tree Rex Gameplay Level
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#35 Posted: 01:23:16 13/10/2012
Um, isn't it Drillex?
---
cry baby, I am
#36 Posted: 02:49:18 13/10/2012
Drill-X, not Drillex WUMBO.....
#37 Posted: 02:55:09 13/10/2012
Nope. It's Drillex. (I say that because the TFB boys said it was a parody of Skrillex)
---
cry baby, I am
#38 Posted: 03:04:44 13/10/2012
I think the name of chapter 11 would strongly disagree.
#39 Posted: 04:33:45 13/10/2012
I know his real name is Drill X. I like to call him Drillex.
---
cry baby, I am
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me