Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > How long have you played Spyro?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
How long have you played Spyro? [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#51 Posted: 21:57:48 28/06/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar
Quote: spyro and sonic
She's not hating Spyro, she is just saying how she doesn't like some of the games, albeit quite harshly.

I just only like the original Spyro series but I do have problems with the ToS trilogy and the Skylanders series, in a negative way.

Lol, I guess it can't be helped?
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#52 Posted: 13:41:24 29/06/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: spyro and sonic
She's not hating Spyro, she is just saying how she doesn't like some of the games, albeit quite harshly.

I just only like the original Spyro series but I do have problems with the ToS trilogy and the Skylanders series, in a negative way.

Me and paratroopaCx (she's now one of my countless deviantART friends) both hate The Legend of Spyro trilogy and the Skylanders series to an exceedingly large extent. I'm pretty sure you've already seen paratroopaCx's opinion of The Legend of Spyro (Sheesh, unoriginal title, much? smilie) trilogy.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#53 Posted: 16:57:50 29/06/2012
Quote: ilovespyro11
^ smilie

can you still get demos? i cant remember if my dad got them, i just walked into my room one day and there he was, flaming hunter's ass on a speedway challenge

You might be able to find it on ebay? But it would be really expensive...
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#54 Posted: 03:32:50 30/06/2012
Since I was four. :3 I'm fifteen now.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#55 Posted: 06:50:43 30/06/2012

Me and paratroopaCx (she's now one of my countless deviantART friends) both hate The Legend of Spyro trilogy and the Skylanders series to an exceedingly large extent. I'm pretty sure you've already seen paratroopaCx's opinion of The Legend of Spyro (Sheesh, unoriginal title, much? smilie) trilogy.

I don't know why but I used to be neutral with the Legend of Spyro series when I first heard of it and played of it, but I think due to the fanbase, and the replaying of the games made me really hate it, because seeing the fans compare both series made me realise how bad it was. But now, after a long time away from it, and it seems that the fans have died down from it now and are not making such a big deal over the series, I'm not really hating on it that much anymore, I actually wouldn't mind getting ANB again, just to try it out once more, as I'm thinking, "I don't think the first one was that bad actually". I still think the second one is way too hard, so I know I won't ever bother with that one. And the third one has it's nice parts about it, but most of it is quite annoying. My hate has just died down a lot for it, even when I first heard of Skylanders, I had hatred for it, but after a short while, like a few weeks, I just wasn't all that bothered, maybe I'm slightly curious, but from what I've seen, it looks way too easy and therefore looks repetitive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:51:08 30/06/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#56 Posted: 12:32:57 30/06/2012

I don't know why but I used to be neutral with the Legend of Spyro series when I first heard of it and played of it, but I think due to the fanbase, and the replaying of the games made me really hate it, because seeing the fans compare both series made me realise how bad it was. But now, after a long time away from it, and it seems that the fans have died down from it now and are not making such a big deal over the series, I'm not really hating on it that much anymore, I actually wouldn't mind getting ANB again, just to try it out once more, as I'm thinking, "I don't think the first one was that bad actually". I still think the second one is way too hard, so I know I won't ever bother with that one. And the third one has it's nice parts about it, but most of it is quite annoying. My hate has just died down a lot for it, even when I first heard of Skylanders, I had hatred for it, but after a short while, like a few weeks, I just wasn't all that bothered, maybe I'm slightly curious, but from what I've seen, it looks way too easy and therefore looks repetitive.

I'm still sticking to my opinions, thank you very much. Besides, I'd rather get the upcoming Mario games than those new, cr*ppy "Spyro" games. I used the speech marks for emphasis on the fact they aren't truly Spyro games.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#57 Posted: 23:07:10 30/06/2012
Since I was about 2!
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#58 Posted: 23:11:14 30/06/2012
I cannot say particular year when I was introduced to the wonderful world of Spyro the Dragon. But it had to be late 90's anyway. But over a decade that purple son of a gun has been in my life.

I remember when my dear best friend gave me its demo and its full version (Spyro the Dragon) back at the day. I played and I played it till my fingers went numb. smilie Every aspect of the game gave me thrills unparallel to anything.

So if I have to say some correct amount of years, I think that I have been playin' the franchise for 13 years. And I haven't got bored of it. smilie That reminded me that my vacation begun and it is time to play, in chronological order, every Spyro game that I own.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#59 Posted: 08:16:48 10/07/2012
I started to play Spyro since I was a little baby. The first game we got was YotD, and I watched my dad play it all the time. Then when I was actually old enough to play it, I never stopped!
So I guess I've played Spyro my whole life.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#60 Posted: 05:11:27 29/07/2012
I wonder in a decade's time if we will find anyone who has never played the Insomniac trilogy-or if anyone will still play Spyro.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me