Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Spyro "What If"s [CLOSED]
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#101 Posted: 21:38:29 17/06/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: Mariofanstar
What if Spyro was the boss at the end of Tomb Raider II instead of that chinese dragon? Do you think Lara Croft could handle him? {That sounds wrong}

Wow! smilie It's been years since I last remember defeating that boss! :-O Hmm... I'm not even so sure. It might be an even match.

Whatever the result, it would be an interesting match. I can imagine Lara with her uzi's doing side jumps, firing at Spyro, but then he'd dodge all the bullets by rolling around the room, and charging, by zig zagging towards Lara, and as she lands at the right moment, Spyro can charge straight into her, and as she falls back, he can flame her. lol, I don't know?

But wouldn't Spyro be at a disadvantage without the Superflame and Superfly power-ups?
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#102 Posted: 21:41:38 17/06/2012

Wow! smilie It's been years since I last remember defeating that boss! :-O Hmm... I'm not even so sure. It might be an even match.

Whatever the result, it would be an interesting match. I can imagine Lara with her uzi's doing side jumps, firing at Spyro, but then he'd dodge all the bullets by rolling around the room, and charging, by zig zagging towards Lara, and as she lands at the right moment, Spyro can charge straight into her, and as she falls back, he can flame her. lol, I don't know?

But wouldn't Spyro be at a disadvantage without the Superflame and Superfly power-ups?

Spyro's got other tactics.
#103 Posted: 21:50:29 17/06/2012

Not to mention, other moves and breath abilities. But still, I just don't see Spyro and Lara Croft fighting against each other. smilie
---
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#104 Posted: 22:02:20 17/06/2012
What if Gnasty Gnorc had successfully crystallized Spyro? Who would have the awesome responsibility of rescuing all 81 dragons, retain all the treasure and dragon eggs and defeating Gnasty and all his evildoers?
#105 Posted: 22:02:57 17/06/2012

Not to mention, other moves and breath abilities. But still, I just don't see Spyro and Lara Croft fighting against each other. smilie

I can.
#106 Posted: 22:25:49 17/06/2012

I can.

I think it's better off Spyro teaming up with her.
---
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#107 Posted: 00:41:33 18/06/2012

I can.

Now that would be pretty awesome.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
#108 Posted: 15:28:36 18/06/2012
Quote: InsomDog
What if Gnasty Gnorc had successfully crystallized Spyro? Who would have the awesome responsibility of rescuing all 81 dragons, retain all the treasure and dragon eggs and defeating Gnasty and all his evildoers?

That means there's no one to save anyone. smilie Don't you mean 80? There are no 81 dragons in the game.
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3182
#109 Posted: 15:31:20 18/06/2012

That means there's no one to save anyone. smilie Don't you mean 80? There are no 81 dragons in the game.

80 to rescue. Spyro is also there. 80 + 1 = 81.
---
Bring the Fanta
#110 Posted: 15:38:01 18/06/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

But Spyro hasn't been crystallised in the game.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#111 Posted: 16:04:08 18/06/2012
What if Gnasty Gnorc had successfully crystallized Spyro?

here he has
---
but i love it all smooth
#112 Posted: 17:01:07 18/06/2012

Did you even read the 'what if' part?
It said:
---
Bring the Fanta
#113 Posted: 20:25:27 18/06/2012
Quote: JetH7

I can.

Yeah, I agree, the duo of Spyro and Lara, an unusual mix.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#114 Posted: 23:28:03 18/06/2012

Did you even read the 'what if' part?
It said:

Yep, in my 'what if' Spyro game. Spyro is crystallized, meaning there will be 81 dragons for one noble hero to free.

Our possible heroes:

Marco the Balloonist
Sparx the Dragonfly
Woolly* the Sheep

*if one of the sheep had to have a name....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:10 18/06/2012 by InsomDog
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#115 Posted: 23:33:46 18/06/2012
What if hunter was evil? smilie
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
Atchient8 Ripto Gems: 27
#116 Posted: 00:25:42 19/06/2012
That would make for a terrible plot.

What if Spyro was FEMALE?
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#117 Posted: 02:32:26 19/06/2012
we would be fans of spyra the dragon and for los fans ---- cyndern
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#118 Posted: 09:24:41 19/06/2012
We wouldn't have known any different what colour our little Spyro was, lol.

Sorry to jump in to the topic with a quote from the first page, but Spyro's purple color was actually an important plot device in LoS.
We could've witnessed a whole different game series had he not been purple.
pixiegirl12 Red Sparx Gems: 23
#119 Posted: 18:48:15 19/06/2012
hi im new here
---
pixiegirl12
#120 Posted: 18:50:08 19/06/2012
hi i'm new here how do u change ur name
---
pixiegirl12
#121 Posted: 19:03:00 19/06/2012
Quote: pixiegirl12
hi im new here

[/align] hello

1. Hi, you can't change your username.
2. Your going off-topic.
3. Use the edit button instead of triple posting.

Anyway, What if Spyro and Crash had another crossover?
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:58 19/06/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
#122 Posted: 20:37:52 19/06/2012
hello ppl
---
pixiegirl12
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#123 Posted: 00:42:15 20/06/2012
Well to that question I have no qualified answers because I haven't played those games. Just tried many, many years ago. But I really failed to see the point with the cross-overs to even be done. But maybe that cross-over has the potential to be decent game if it is programmed to be a traditional platformer but with a nice and somewhat credible story to begin with.

But here's my "What if..."... What if Krome staid in creating the final part of TLoS series? Would the game have had better responses from the masses? Could it possibly be that the Krome's graphic-wise qualities in the game end up success or failure? I have always wondered this since I played DoTD to the end. I have only come up with the point that the DoTD would have been easier for a player to adapt with if it had had those cartoonishy-dark and sharp graphics as ANB and TEN had. But now the ball is in your hands. Enlighten me and rest of the forums on the subject. J
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:55 20/06/2012 by Project_Unnamed
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#124 Posted: 16:19:26 20/06/2012
hi im new here

[/align] hello

hello ppl

Don't spam.
Pointless messages aren't useful, these will be deleted. There is a board specifically for spam but it does still fall under all the other rules, though I am slightly more leniant there. Advertising is counted as spam and is not allowed even on Stuff and Nonsense.

Stay on topic
If you wish to discuss something unrelated to the topic then start a new one, in the correct forum of course. Posts that go off-topic will be deleted. Topics that are entirely off-topic will either be deleted or moved to the correct forum.

Use the edit button.
Posting several times in a row back to back is pointless, disruptive and a waste of space. Use the Edit button below your posts in order to ammend your previous post with what you would have posted, the topic is still marked as having new content.

You have already been given the forum rules. Please read and follow them.

In answer to the last post, I have thought about what a Krome Studios DoTD would be like. I think, after the rather lackluster reception The Eternal Night received, they would have tried something new with the gameplay while keeping the cartoonish yet sharp graphics. What they would have done new, and how it would have been received, I really can't say, but I doubt it would have followed the same formula as the previous two games.
crystaldragon Green Sparx Gems: 302
#125 Posted: 11:37:14 24/06/2012
What if Cynder was the legendary purple dragon and spyro was the dark masters minion.
#126 Posted: 14:09:43 24/06/2012
Quote: JetH7

Yeah, I agree, the duo of Spyro and Lara, an unusual mix.

Too bad there hasn't been a crossover like that on Fanfiction.net. deviantART, on the other hand... I'm not so sure.
---
#127 Posted: 19:39:44 26/06/2012
Quote: crystaldragon
What if Cynder was the legendary purple dragon and spyro was the dark masters minion.

There would be one EPIC game!
---
Bring the Fanta
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#128 Posted: 20:00:27 26/06/2012
What if Spyro fell in love with Elora?
One couple is enough. My God, that last cutscene in YOTD shocked me so much I dropped the controller. Seriously, love? That's what I thought aged...I dunno, I think I was nine or ten. Noo I was eleven smilie Anyway, Hunter and Bianca suit each other, Spyro is one of those people (in this case dragons) who have to stay single.

About the Skylanders one above...I would...I dont know lol! Not a fan of Skylanders AT ALL.
What if Insomniac OWNED Spyro? Aaah, I'd be happy!
But they might of ended up with Spyro and Elora together and Hunter and Bianca breaking up. A cheetah and a sorceress...seriously. Oh yeah shes a rabbit aha I forgot smilie
#129 Posted: 22:13:04 27/06/2012
Here's another "what if": What if Spyro and Sparx never went through the portal which leads to Dragon Shores, in Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer?
---
#130 Posted: 10:54:12 28/06/2012
Here's another "what if": What if Spyro and Sparx never went through the portal which leads to Dragon Shores, in Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer?

Their would have never been a Gateway to Glimmer.
#131 Posted: 19:09:37 28/06/2012
Ripto would destroy Avalar then go to the Dragon Realms and attack, then Spyro would run away and then go to Avalar. Would've made either a longer, mroe difficult game, or 3 cutscenes in a rown in the beginning smilie
#132 Posted: 20:02:53 28/06/2012
Quote: ilovespyro11
Ripto would destroy Avalar then go to the Dragon Realms and attack, then Spyro would run away and then go to Avalar. Would've made either a longer, mroe difficult game, or 3 cutscenes in a rown in the beginning smilie

But I don't see Spyro as the type of guy to run away from a battle or any villain.
---
#133 Posted: 20:10:30 28/06/2012
true...
Oh, I know!
He gets hit by that crystal spell gnasty Gnorc used in StD, but Spyro's so powerful he only gets blasted backwards and the portal to Dragon Shores-hijacked by the Professor-just happens to be right behind him
#134 Posted: 20:21:20 28/06/2012
true...
Oh, I know!
He gets hit by that crystal spell gnasty Gnorc used in StD, but Spyro's so powerful he only gets blasted backwards and the portal to Dragon Shores-hijacked by the Professor-just happens to be right behind him

That means Spyro will get sent to Avalar anyway.
---
#135 Posted: 21:26:39 28/06/2012
true...
Oh, I know!

That means Spyro will get sent to Avalar anyway.

I know. It would've made it more interesting. Lol
#136 Posted: 21:54:19 28/06/2012
Spyro would have probably never gotten to Avalar because the Professor was using the Dragon Shores portal to re-direct it to Glimmer. So perhaps, Ripto and his henchmen took over the realms, but then again, Spyro would have wanted to go through that portal at some point right? But I suppose Ripto could've just destroyed that portal leading out to the Dragon Realms at Glimmer and that means the connection between those two realms would have been lost along with it, so Spyro would've never known that they was in trouble. They would have been doomed under Ripto's control, but I got a feeling that Elora would be willing enough to fight back on her own, she'd probably be the only one, let's be honest, the inhabitants mainly are cowards, apart from the ones that seem to fight against each other. Hunter would've been useless because of how clumsy he is, even though he's supposed to be energetic like an athelete. Who knows? I'm just having a guess here.

By the way Spyro would've never met Hunter, and he's probably Spyro's second best friend. smilie He taught Spyro how to hover, so perhaps he would have never gotten that ability, and he had to pay Moneybags to teach him how to swim, climb and headbash, he wouldn't have gotten those either.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#137 Posted: 21:56:35 28/06/2012
What if Hunter typed in a different code on the portal at the beginning of Spyro 2?
#138 Posted: 21:59:17 28/06/2012
Quote: spyro and sonic
What if Hunter typed in a different code on the portal at the beginning of Spyro 2?

I guess Ripto and his henchman would have never came to Avalar, and that the Professor wouldn't have needed to create a portal in Glimmer and connect it to the Dragon Lands to get an unexpected dragon into their realm?
#139 Posted: 10:38:29 29/06/2012

I guess Ripto and his henchman would have never came to Avalar, and that the Professor wouldn't have needed to create a portal in Glimmer and connect it to the Dragon Lands to get an unexpected dragon into their realm?

Well, there's always a "What If" of Gnasty Gnorc taking over Avalar in Ripto's place, then in an effort to get him back to wherever he came from, Hunter presses 2-2-4-7-5 and here comes Ripto, so they both take over, causing mayhem for Avalar and pure hell for Spyro.
#140 Posted: 13:37:17 29/06/2012

Well, there's always a "What If" of Gnasty Gnorc taking over Avalar in Ripto's place, then in an effort to get him back to wherever he came from, Hunter presses 2-2-4-7-5 and here comes Ripto, so they both take over, causing mayhem for Avalar and pure hell for Spyro.

But this doesn't make sense. In the first game, Spyro says that Gnasty Gnorc is ancient history. Then again, he oddly appears in an Epilogue with Ripto in Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon.
---
#141 Posted: 15:01:28 29/06/2012

But this doesn't make sense. In the first game, Spyro says that Gnasty Gnorc is ancient history. Then again, he oddly appears in an Epilogue with Ripto in Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon.

Ripto and the Sorceress survived, so why can't Gnasty? They were going to have it that way in Enter the Dragonfly, but Universal messed things up.
#142 Posted: 06:59:43 30/06/2012

But how did Gnasty Gnorc get over into Avalar in the first place? He wanted to take control of the dragon lands, not Avalar. Gnasty's got a motive to annoy and get revenge on the dragons for banishing him to that scrapheap of a world, he doesn't want revenge on Avalar, so there's no point in him worrying about it.
#143 Posted: 12:39:00 30/06/2012

Ripto and the Sorceress survived, so why can't Gnasty? They were going to have it that way in Enter the Dragonfly, but Universal messed things up.

The Sorceress never survived after the second, final battle. *facepalm* Haven't you been paying attention to the games? smilie
---
#144 Posted: 09:26:36 16/07/2012
i ment after the first battle

---
I'll be there for you
When the rain ceases to fall
#145 Posted: 14:31:55 16/07/2012
i ment after the first battle

---
I'll be there for you
When the rain ceases to fall

What-eva. smilie smilie
---
#146 Posted: 11:48:04 17/07/2012
What If the Sorceress survived both battles and got together with Ripto!? Or mabye Crush will suit her better...or Gulp...

---
QX
a sideways ninja
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#147 Posted: 17:54:04 18/07/2012
EWWWWW...

What if Spyro and Sparx NEVER MET!?
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
#148 Posted: 17:55:45 18/07/2012
Spyro would die in one hit, well untill he would meet the Elders in SL
---
Bring the Fanta
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#149 Posted: 17:56:10 18/07/2012
Quote: TheAceOfBreath

What if Spyro and Sparx NEVER MET!?

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

Well than Spyro would die pretty easly then, now wouldn't he?
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me