Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
CinderLover's Random Art [CLOSED]
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#2201 Posted: 03:32:19 19/05/2012
Wowza soil purdy!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#2202 Posted: 19:41:56 19/05/2012
Libra looks awesome,CL!smilie The bubble looks very real to me.Great job!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#2203 Posted: 20:26:04 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blayze
Wowza soil purdy!

Thank you.

Quote: cynder2000
Libra looks awesome,CL!:D The bubble looks very real to me.Great job!

Thank you, cynd. Means a lot to me.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#2204 Posted: 20:34:47 19/05/2012
Hey~ How is everyone?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#2205 Posted: 22:00:31 19/05/2012
Woops so purdy not soil purdy Dx
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#2206 Posted: 22:03:15 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blayze
Woops so purdy not soil purdy Dx

oops! Oh, well, the message is till clear. Thank you!
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2207 Posted: 03:43:37 20/05/2012
X3

Heyas guys. How've you been?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#2208 Posted: 03:55:48 20/05/2012
cool pictures! smilie
#2209 Posted: 06:33:38 20/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
cool pictures! ^_^

Thank you.
------

Solun
[User Posted Image]
Meet Solun, the blaze dragon.
Solun is, like most Blaze dragons, is bulky and strong. He can carry up to three times his own weight, and his blows are powerful. He's very quick on his feet, and by that I mean he runs faster than your average 17-year-old dragon. He has a large ribcage and lungs, long-ish legs, and large paws for running at high speeds. His flexible spine allows his body to "snap", like that of a cheetah when it sprints. He has a horse-like jaw, excluding the exceedingly sharp teeth, for ... Well, honestly, that's just the way his jaw is.
His element Blaze gives him full control over magma/lava, obsidian, and flames. Though fairly well trained in the ability and use of Blaze, he doesn't use his elements much, preferring to use swift and powerful strikes with his long crimson claws.
Solun is adventurous, mischievous, friendly, and silly. He has his serious moments, sure, and can be a rather intimidating foe, but doesn't usually fight for real. He enjoys play-fighting VERY much, though, and is seen training almost every day. Adventurer by heart, Solun likes to mess around in forests and jungles in specific, for they always have the most interesting things in them. He has found lots of things, too! Lovely golden goblets set with jewels, beautiful velvet dresses heavily layered with pearls and lace, long fur cloaks with crowns, blades of old with legends carved behind them, and piles of coins! More coins than he had the patience to count, let alone stack, gather, or organize. So, he usually leaves them alone once he finds them - but never without taking a little something for memory.
Friendly and active, Solun gets along with almost anyone! He's good friends with Libra and Oblivion, though Libra doesn't like exploring like Oblivion does. But he'll be friends with pretty much anyone who offers. He's the kind of friend who, when you're down, goes and does something that just makes you laugh. When you're angry, goes with you to beat the living daylights out of whoever pissed you off. When you're bored, is ready to go on an adventure! Just want to hang around and do nothing? That's cool, too! Everyone needs a day of relaxing!
Well, time for a new adventure!
#2210 Posted: 07:56:23 20/05/2012
Solun looks cool!
I like hte way his head looks
---
Bluefur Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#2211 Posted: 23:15:05 20/05/2012
Epico!!!!
UU
---
BYE Darkspyro,all my friends.I'm leaving.It's been fun and i wish you all the best :]
#2212 Posted: 23:37:05 20/05/2012
Cool! I like the design. That's some pretty crazy horns he's got there. smilie Nice!

Hmm...I feel like the body on that dragon needs to be a bit.....larger. Like, I know it's not supposed to be fat, but it's too slim for a 'bulky' dragon if you see what I'm saying. But great job! I like it. I like his personality too! Go with the flow kinda guy.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#2213 Posted: 11:25:50 21/05/2012
I really like the way you shaped the tail, but I would have picked a mix of red-purple, pink, and purple for the color.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Bluefur Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#2214 Posted: 20:11:56 21/05/2012
Yeah,make it a little,....DOWN.It's wonderful either way.Just saying what ya could add to it.
---
BYE Darkspyro,all my friends.I'm leaving.It's been fun and i wish you all the best :]
#2215 Posted: 23:26:05 21/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
Solun looks cool!
I like hte way his head looks

Quote: Bluefur
Epico!!!!
UU

Thank you.

Quote: Dragon-outcast
Cool! I like the design. That's some pretty crazy horns he's got there. :p Nice!

Hmm...I feel like the body on that dragon needs to be a bit.....larger. Like, I know it's not supposed to be fat, but it's too slim for a 'bulky' dragon if you see what I'm saying. But great job! I like it. I like his personality too! Go with the flow kinda guy.

And risk you making another fat joke?
But thank you for the suggestions.

Quote: miniquiny999
I really like the way you shaped the tail, but I would have picked a mix of red-purple, pink, and purple for the color.

Quote: Bluefur
Yeah,make it a little,....DOWN.It's wonderful either way.Just saying what ya could add to it.

I intend on fiddling with his colors - make his scales less of a candy red, and maybe more of a gold-ish orange. Thank you for the suggestions and the compliments.
#2216 Posted: 23:40:03 21/05/2012
smilie I would never....okay that's a lie but still.
No problem. Yeah, the tail being bigger than the body is kinda....problematic.
---
#2217 Posted: 01:03:38 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
The Power of Eight - Page 04
[User Posted Image]
Easier View
<<previous Next >>
Time to meet our next Eeveelution ...

Why can't I just draw Raichus the same way every time!? *anger*
Anyway, this took two days (which, for me, is an exceedingly long time), and it doesn't look very good for something that took two days to make. Meh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:30 22/05/2012 by CinderLover
#2218 Posted: 01:38:05 22/05/2012
It looks good to me....
I wonder who is next.... *tries to think*
---
#2219 Posted: 01:44:17 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
It looks good to me....
I wonder who is next.... *tries to think*

Thank you.
Well, you'll find out as soon as I create the next page.
#2220 Posted: 02:06:15 22/05/2012
*Insert elevator music*
I hate this stuff....
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#2221 Posted: 11:51:32 22/05/2012
It's... Jake, judging by the eyes.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#2222 Posted: 23:49:15 22/05/2012
Well, I like it. Ally is looking very......feline I must say. smilie

Is the black thing supposed to be a tail coming from behind the bush?
---
#2223 Posted: 23:52:56 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
*Insert elevator music*
I hate this stuff....

Shame, elevator music is pretty nice.

Quote: miniquiny999
It's... Jake, judging by the eyes.

We'll find out in the next page~

Quote: shorty
This comic is coming out SOOOO good so far. :3

Thank you!

I'm glad you guys like the comic so far!

Quote: Dragon-outcast
Well, I like it. Ally is looking very......feline I must say. :p

Is the black thing supposed to be a tail coming from behind the bush?

Yay. It feels more comfortable to draw her that way.
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:50 22/05/2012 by CinderLover
#2224 Posted: 03:11:28 23/05/2012
Heh, nice.
What is it?
---
#2225 Posted: 05:07:00 23/05/2012
This is that stupid elevator music that no one like though...
=____=
Drocell: *plays his music box*
---
#2226 Posted: 05:25:26 23/05/2012
Oh no...not that!

Ahh! Music box! D:
---
#2227 Posted: 05:33:06 23/05/2012
Drocell: *looks adorably sad*
---
#2228 Posted: 05:52:31 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Psycho Shift: If it makes you feel better, Doll-guy, I have a new pet! Wanna see her? I'm suuure she'd like you! She likes people like you and me!

Power of Eight - Page 05
[User Posted Image]
Easier View
<<Previous
And THAT, friends, is why you never NEVER sneak up on Ally - not even to glomp (if you can't tell, Jake jumped out of the bush to glomp Moon and Ally because he felt like it, and Ally instinctively thought he was attacking. So she beat the living daylights out of him with her tail)!

Yeah, I tried to incorporate some more interesting camera angles. Last panel sucks, though ... Meeeehhhh ....
THIS TOOK ALL FREAKIN' DAAAAAY. I SPENT 13 HOURS STRAIT WORKING ON JUST THIS PAGE (started at 1 PM, it is now almost 2 AM)!!!! >.<
#2229 Posted: 06:10:05 23/05/2012
Drocell: *interested* ...? *pads over to Psyco Shift*

Jaaaaaakey!
Ooh!I like the way Ally looks on the second to last panel,all chibi-ish and awesoem
---
#2230 Posted: 06:16:35 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
JAAAAAAKEY!!! >:D
lol, thank you. I also like that panel's Ally. Most Raichu-ish Raichu I've drawn.

Psycho Shift: *whips cloth off cage, revealing what kinda' looks like Ria except she's dangerously thin, has a huge hole in her chest and neck, sloppily-added raptor-like toes on her hindpaws, her body has many injuries and seems held together by stitches, and she's covered in multiple bandages that are now worn and decaying. Not to mention hostile eyes and an insane grin* That's my pet - good girl, hold still. I'll feed you in a little bit~! ^w^ I'm still working on her, but it's hard because after I removed her heart, she's always hungry. Just eat, eat, eat all the time!
#2231 Posted: 06:21:20 23/05/2012
Undertaker: *rushes over,knocking Drocell to teh ground*
Drocell: *feeling worthless*
Undertaker; *stares at "pet"*

I like Jake...
I also like Drake a bit...and its awesome how Jake is still buried in there somewhere,and Laurie brings that out a little!
It is really good CL! I mean REALLY GOOD

You're one of the best artists I know,my stuff is little children''s drawings compared to you....
---
#2232 Posted: 06:28:28 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Pet": *leans in close, starting to froth at the mouth and drool a little bit*
Psycho Shift: NO eating Undertaker!!
"Pet": *disappointed look, quickly replaced by that insane and creepy grin*
Psycho Shift: Yes, Pet. Good Pet. Hmm ... Undertaker has lots of food ...
"Pet": *hopeful look, slinks closer to the cage bars and Undertaker*
Psycho Shift: I know you only have one ear, but really Pet? I said he isn't food already, didn't I?

I know, right? I loooove Drake's design!! <3
Awww, thank you~
Don't feel like that! It just takes a lot of time to get better - and since I have no life I have that time ... seriously, I got time for two lifetimes.
#2233 Posted: 06:34:14 23/05/2012
Undertaker: *smiles and holds Grell close to teh bars*
Grell: *Freaking out*
Drocell: *still feeling worthess,in a heap on the ground*

He is so awesome~ Almost more awesome than the one who turned Laurie. (I'm not naming hin or she will spaz)
Your welcome...
I wish I was homeschooled...I hate the evil peole at school.... ;___;
---
#2234 Posted: 06:39:31 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Pet": *totally freaking out, clawing madly at the bars, frothing and drooling at the mouth creepily, and snapping her teeth hungrily. This reveals her claws are of irregular sizes/girths, and some cause the sheaths the bleed when they come out*
Psycho Shift: *laughing at Grell*
Spotty: That's so MEAN! *hugs Drocell* Don't worry ... I like you. You're not worthless to me.

lol, yes. X3
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not in public school. It sounds awful! D=
#2235 Posted: 06:47:42 23/05/2012
Grell: *screams*
Undertaker: *presses Grell against the bars*

Drocell: *smiles a little*

Hee-hee....

Do you want to know why I hate my school so much?
---
#2236 Posted: 06:55:11 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Pet": *grabs his neck in her teeth and starts pulling back viciously, poking her claws through the bars to try and get at him*
Psycho Shift: Wow, she doesn't usually have such a spazz attack over some fresh meat. Maybe she just likes the color red as much as he does? *hee hee~*
Spotty: *cuddles* Aww, you're so cuuute~

Yes, I do.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7372
#2237 Posted: 06:57:03 23/05/2012
Hello. :3
I like the comic CL! It's awesome.

Ciel: Sebastian! Bring me some tea.
Star: And we're back here.
Miku: HAI! *waves a giant leek around*
#2238 Posted: 07:02:55 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hai!
Thank you, S-G~

Eve: I'm actually getting scared by these demented people ... O-o
#2239 Posted: 07:04:26 23/05/2012
:3

Star: I'm not demented. Miku is.
Miku: HAHA! *waves giant leek around*
#2240 Posted: 07:07:33 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Eve: I kinda' meant Psycho Shift, Undertaker, and Ria over there ...
Psycho Shift: It would be in your best interests to call Pet by her name, EVE.
Eve: *nervous whimper* R-Right ... I mean - uh - Psycho Shift, "Pet", and Undertaker over there ...
#2241 Posted: 07:08:23 23/05/2012
Gumi: Haaaaaaaiiiii~

Grell: ;____;
Drocell: ^w^
Sebastian: *bring some tea to his master*

My Problems:
I very much dislike the people in my Graphics class.I will sit there and attempt to do my work,and a group of people start yelling at me across the room.They insult me and everythign I do,they throw items at me and have drawn offensive names and things on my eraser when I let one of my friends who sits next to them borrow it.They make me feel completely worthless,disliked and makes me wish I was homeschooled.

I have the same problem with people in my Science class too,just to a lesser degree.They just stick to insulting everything I am and everything I do,and when I try to give the answer to the teacher for the problem she has written on the board they just sit there,shake their head and say no.No matter what I do they are always there shaking their head an putting me down.

Neither of the teachers notice or seem to care,and it really frustrates me.The science teacher doesnt notice and the graphics teacher just doesnt care.The only time teacher has care in graphics was when I was upset because it was my friends last day and ahe was moving to another country and she had only JUST told me she was moving,and the group of girls was being exceptionally horrid and I stormed out of class and punched a wall several times (not helping with my wrist problems).The releif teacher told me to sit outside until I was feeling up to facing them and then when i came in she let me listen to my music player to drown out their voices...

They are just always there,lately the group in Graphics won't even let me look in their general direction.If I do they emit a loud high pitched shreik and yell,"Dont look at me freak,dont look at me!"
I have never talked to them before!WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO CALL ME A FREAK!?
(End rant,sorry...heh.... I just get so worked up abotu it...)
---
#2242 Posted: 07:16:45 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
You can talk about it as much as you want to.
Those people sound absolutely horrid. And the answer is that they have no right to call you a freak, and you're not a freak. You're a person - a better person than those idiots ever will be. All I can say is to try and ignore such morons and their petty insults. I know that their words hurt, but sometimes the best you can do is to not give them the reply or reaction they want.
It sucks being one of those people who's beaten down. I'm sorry.

Pet: *tries to drag Grell into the cage, looking seriously like she's going to break the cage if she doesn't get what she wants*
Psycho Shift: *looks at Gumi* What the ...? Who are you!?
Spotty: Feeling a little better? :3
#2243 Posted: 07:22:37 23/05/2012
T-thanks...I feel like you guys are sometimes the only friends I can talk to and trust...
I jsut don't undertand how they can call me a freak without ever talking to me...okay I joke around with my friend all the time during class and we are an odd pair but that doesnt make me a freak..... *is actually crying*

Undertaker: *pushed Grell itnot eh cage*
Gumi: I am Gumi~ Who are you?
Drocell: Yeah...
---
#2244 Posted: 07:29:39 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, Rio...
What two friends DON'T joke around!? That's absolutely absurd to think they call you a freak because of that! What a bunch of morons! (angry mumbling that would be inappropriate for this site)
The whole reason I wanted to be homeschooled is because I'm very awkward around people and I'm not very pretty, so going to public school would result in me being miserable. People would call me a freak and pick on me, too, because I never talk to anyone and spend all my time drawing Eevees and dragons. That sounds pretty weird to most people my age. So I can see your problem, in a way.

Pet: *tears into him and starts consuming his heart, looking blissfully happy*
Psycho Shift: ... My name is Psycho Shift. Over there is my Pet. *gestures to the blood-soaked creature in the cage, who is still gulping down Grell's innards*
Spotty: Good. C'mon, let's stand up. Being in a heap like that must be uncomfortable.
#2245 Posted: 07:29:41 23/05/2012
Aw, Rio. *hugs* That's so sad about your school life. CL's right, you can talk about it. You can trust us. We trust you.
I will hurt the people that have hurt you. Well, I'll try. *goes to your school*

Miku: Hi Gumi!
Ciel: Sebastian! Where are you?
#2246 Posted: 07:37:18 23/05/2012
I really wish i was homeschooled,but my mother would never let me...she would say I would have no friends and have a bad life,but I would have you guys and i would have a good life...
*Sigh* *hugs S-G back*

Gumi: HEEEY MIKU!!!!
Sebastian: Here...
Undertaker: *watching happily*
Grell: X.X
---
#2247 Posted: 07:41:54 23/05/2012
Have you asked her?

Miku: *grins at Gumi* Wanna sing?
Ciel: *sips tea*
#2248 Posted: 07:42:52 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, very true. I guess your mother just thought it was the best for you.
But I can tell you're strong, and you'll make it through the stupidity of these other people.

Pet: *swallows the bones and turns back to Undertaker, smiling even broader and creepier before ... with added blood* .... :3
Psycho Shift: ... If I could, Rio, I'd let Pet out on your school to crush those morons who said you were strange.
#2249 Posted: 07:45:52 23/05/2012
I would but she would give me a big speecha nd ask mea nd I dont want to break down infront of her....

Gumi: Okay~ *smiling*
Rio: thanks for the thought Psyco Shift...
Undertaker; You are an amazing creature....
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me