Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Comics!!! [CLOSED]
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#1 Posted: 17:46:46 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi! Here is a place where people can post comics about what they think about Spyro or any crazy ideas you might come up with. This will hopefully stop people posting comics onto the games like I myself have done! It is a waste of space and from hereon comics will be posted here, not there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting off the comic spree with this...

KING OF SKYLANDS BATTLE!!!

smilie VS smilie/smilie/smilie VS smilie VS smilie VS smilie VS smilie VS smilie VS smilie

smilie I am the KING OF SKYLANDS!!!!!!

smilie NO!! You are a fool who goes easy on their pain with pity fireballs and big 'scary' horns that don't do anything! I am the QUEEN OF SKYLANDS!!! I kill my enemies painfully making them fear my wrath so they never return!! I!!!!! Assassinated all the creatures in the darkest corners of Skylands!!! I should rule it!!!

smilie I defeated a whole troll army on my own with nothing but my mace!!! The TROLL CRACKER!!!! I should be king of this land!!

smilie YOU FOOLS!!! I LED YOU INTO BATTLE FIRST WHEN KAOS FIRST ATTACKED THE CORE OF LIGHT!!!

smilie well... under YOUR! leadership... the CORE WAS DESTROYED!!!!!!! I should be the King as I know how to successfully co-ordinate a war!!

smilie but you would still be a lumbering piece of cold junk lying underground if I!!! hadn't burrowed into you! Or you would be an Arkeyan slave doing someone's housework!

smilieAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! I BROUGHT BACK THE ETERNAL LIFE SOURCES AND RE-CREATED THE CORE OF LIGHT!!!

smilie ACTUALLY!!! I got the Eternal Undead source and the Magic Source! I single-handedly dogded every single laser!!! and killed every single minion!!! without dying. When you tried you just got pasted by CHOP-CHOP!!!!!!!!

smilie WELL!!! All of this and that! Kaos would've just destroyed it all again if I!!! Hadn't single-handedly killed him!!!

smilie Actually! I was just sent out of my armor... trapped by Eon... then sent to this lonely planet!!! But now I am back!! AND I WILL BE KING OF SKYLANDS!

smilie You're making me soo maaaadddd!!!!! I am the strongest and I will be the KING OF SKYLANDS!!!

smilie I!!! THINK YOU SHOULD ALL SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE HOLES WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!! I WILL RULE AND YOU SHOULD ALL ROLL IN THE DIRT!!!!!

smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie I AM KING OF SKYLANDS!!!!!

smilie YOU KNOW WHAT!!! Let's stop!

smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie WHAT!!!!!

smilie YES! The portal masters are the Kings of Skylands! We are just its protecters! We will never be kings! SO stop!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People can talk about comics and say their opinion [if someone calls yours rubbish maybe he doesn't like what it is based on.]
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:50:34 17/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 19:00:29 17/05/2012
This topic is better in the Fandom section, since the comics posted is fan-made and not official.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#3 Posted: 15:17:32 18/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
This topic is better in the Fandom section, since the comics posted is fan-made and not official.

Ok. I agree.
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:22 18/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me