Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Remaking of LoS [CLOSED]
waytodawn96 Green Sparx Gems: 399
#101 Posted: 17:35:20 12/12/2011
If you like TLOS , its your opinion, if not, thats ok too. I grew up with classic spyro, and i still like tlos better. (i also think sxc is okay, though a bit rushed, but nice none-the-less.)
---
Is it possable to go to bed dead and wake up alive???! smilie I'm Random and proud of it!
evalutionspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#102 Posted: 04:51:39 18/03/2012
Quote: CynderFan1309
Hm, well, while I played LoS I do agree with SB that there are different kinds of ways you can pay LoS. You can button mash, you can do combos. That's very true.

However, I did all sorts of combos, and I still found LoS gameplay repetitive. It's probably because I think they put too much fighting in it. They should have focused more on other things.

yea, i do agree with you, but still, the enemys wanted them dead right, so, lots enemys coming at you seems the only way to kill them, plus, if there was seldom fighting, then people would have abandoned the game even before Dotd came out.
---
my new name: DJ Anderson, due to my last name.
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#103 Posted: 15:40:58 18/03/2012
If there hardly was any fighting at all, yeah, it wouldn't be that fun and a lot of people wouldn't like it as well.
But they put too much fighting in there. Way too much. You take 2 steps and what do you have? A hoard of enemies trying to murder you. Take another 2 steps. Oh look, another 5000 enemies coming to kill you.

In my opinion they should've focused on more aspects to the game, like puzzles or the storyline.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#104 Posted: 16:47:36 18/03/2012
Rid of plotholes, give spyro some life, make cynder actually likeable, make Malefor more diabolical, rethink the "being in the crystal for 3 years" and the "growing in the crystal and turning into teens" things...

oh good **** i have so many i can't even...
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#105 Posted: 20:43:39 18/03/2012
Is not a bad idea to remake the TLoS Series, but it will need a lot of time to do that, I mean, Fixing and adding some good stuff...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#106 Posted: 21:00:54 18/03/2012
Quote: SamXala
Is not a bad idea to remake the TLoS Series, but it will need a lot of time to do that, I mean, Fixing and adding some good stuff...

THEY CAN TAKE AS LONG AS THEY NEED

I **** YOU NOT, TAKE AS LONG AS THEY NEED

DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO MAKE IT BETTER
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#107 Posted: 21:34:50 18/03/2012
Wait until LoS's 10th anniversary.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#108 Posted: 09:17:11 24/03/2012
I'm a LoS fan, but not one of thoes geeks who freek out when Cynder walks on screen.(She may be my fav character, but I'm not some one who's so screwed up they think she's sexy...) And yes I think they should re-make TLoS, make Sparx talk a bit less, give Spyro and Cynder a less rushed romance and add an RPG like leveling system. Maybe an open world as well. That would make an already good game series epic. (Yes I know epic is an over used word, sue me.)
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#109 Posted: 00:57:13 12/04/2012
Honestly I wouldn't change the games for a remake because I think they are fine the way they are and I probably wouldn't like them if they changed too much. A remake should be the exact same but with graphics using today's technology.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#110 Posted: 09:28:59 12/04/2012
I wouldn't mind seeing a remake, but, as sonicbrawler said, on Legend's 10th Anniversary.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me