Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Post your custom skylander here and i will choose some for my fan fiction ^.^
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Post your custom skylander here and i will choose some for my fan fiction ^.^ [CLOSED]
Deebish70 Green Sparx Gems: 338
#1 Posted: 00:10:49 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
kk. to enter a skylander please enter name of the skylander, element, discription, picture (if possible) and story. i will soon be making a fan fiction story and i will choose 5 to be in it 1 lucky skylander will be chosen for the main character
---
This randomness is brought to you by Deebish70 -killing conversations since 1998
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#2 Posted: 03:04:59 11/02/2012
marshanado. air. at the bottom of him is a tornado with chunks of grass. then, right on top of the tornado is two marshmellows. for his hands, is two bent marshmellows with a drill on the end. his head is a burnt marshmellow with a sad face.

he dosnt have a story, i guess. he was just an orginal marshmellow that was mutated.
#3 Posted: 03:16:22 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks I will put him to good use make sure to read the fan fiction narrative soon!
---
This randomness is brought to you by Deebish70 -killing conversations since 1998
spyro_cynder88 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1131
#4 Posted: 03:52:02 11/02/2012
Clawshock. Undead. An undead wolf fast as lightning with spiky fur and glowing eyes. I will draw a picture of him soon and I will PM you when I get it done.
---
"A wild Magikarp appears! You use your last Master Ball!"
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#5 Posted: 10:11:54 11/02/2012
Name: Cyclone (Kazesora is her real name though)

Element: Wind

Official catch-phase: Shadows of the Wind!
Others: Only remember the past, I'm a Flippen' TACO! (scares the cvap out of enemies)

Description: A air dragoness (about the same age as Sunburn)

Personality: Cyclone is funny and serious at the same time, she usually shows her fun side when people are around, she is serious when she needs to be though. She has a dark past that she hardly remembers, because of this she keeps it all quiet.

Story: As a hatchling she woke up with amnesia. She wandered the lands until she came across a half phoenix half dragon named Sunburn. They became best friends and she lived with him and
discovered her abilities over air and strangely a bit of shadow. Since Sunburn couldn't help her learn her abilities he encouraged her. She protected him from the bounty hunters and then one day she woke up to find he had suddenly left, she has been searching for him ever since.

Picture: *soon!*

Other: She remembers being tortured and stretched and pulled, but she has never told anyone this. The colours on her wings, underbelly and horns mirror the sky.
---
Why am I back
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#6 Posted: 10:44:40 11/02/2012
Lol, where have I seen this before smiliesmilie. Lol, never mind. Here's mine:

Name: Equator

Element: Fire

Description: A fire equivalent of Zap.

Story: Equator is Zap's half brother, who was born 3 years after Zap. At the age of 10, Equator searched Skylands for his brother. He found him working for the skylanders, so he signed up to a competition. He won, so he got the prize of becoming a skylander.
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
#7 Posted: 10:59:45 11/02/2012
I wonder where smilie
---
Why am I back
spyroxbox Green Sparx Gems: 211
#8 Posted: 11:59:30 11/02/2012
donut element:air story:at one point she was working for an armory then she found her long
lost brother sonic boom. powers:shoot tornados and storm clouds
---
http://img20.elex-tech.org/10000/2011/1112/cb/5/5022/60x85x75x0.png
#9 Posted: 12:06:38 11/02/2012
Quote: spyroxbox
donut element:air story:at one point she was working for an armory then she found her long
lost sister sonic boom. powers:shoot tornados and storm clouds

Fixed, lol she's a mother smilie
---
Why am I back
#10 Posted: 13:09:08 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
thank you all remember to tune into the fan fiction in a few weeks i still need a few more skylanders smilie
---
#11 Posted: 13:14:49 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
@equator ya lol i wonder were hmm thats accually a good skylander smilie
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12 Posted: 17:40:40 11/02/2012
Midnight the Dragon. element: magic. Has a white fur from head to tail tip and her scales are midnight blue. Raised by Weres (it can be any were animal) and never being able to learn how to fly until a raven taught her. Then realized she's a dragon not a Were, went on to find her own kind.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#13 Posted: 18:15:58 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you make sure to spread the word about my fanfiction and read it next week smilie
---
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#14 Posted: 23:13:52 11/02/2012
Name: Flora

Element: Life

Description & Picture: She's a pegasus with a melodic aura that radiates around plants to help them grow -- [User Posted Image]

Story: She fell out of the clouds into a forest that was bombed and gunned and blah blah blah you know how it happened smilie
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#15 Posted: 23:23:24 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
@beautiful heart the picture didn't work but I get the idea thanks!
---
#16 Posted: 04:12:58 12/02/2012
I might post a picture of Midnight soon just not sure how to..... I'll ask my bro if he knows how
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#17 Posted: 04:23:28 12/02/2012
[User Posted Image]
^ Boy that's an old drawing. O.O

Z Claw
Species: Cat
Element: Electricity (like Zap's water kinda)
Abilities: Claw Swipe, Blade Slash
Powers: Electric Tail, Thunder Step, Lightning Blade
Formally known as Sky, Z Claw was once a normal cat, but with an unusual blue pelt, until she was hit by lightning when she was 4 moons old. This lightning bolt gave her strange powers of electricity and she can also conduct it through metal. Therefore she found a blade hidden in an underground tunnel and used it as her own. Now she can use her blade with electric attacks and has joined up with the fight against evil, her stealth and electrical abilities coming in handy if she wants to ambush something.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
CYNDERROXS Green Sparx Gems: 421
#18 Posted: 05:15:31 12/02/2012
Name: Kyo
Species: Dragon
Element: Air
Discription: White dragon with spikes all over her, and a super sharp tail.
Color: White
Color of eyes: Blue
HERE'S MY SKYLANDER!!!!! smilie smilie
---
CYNDER ROXS UR SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Trigger_Happy Red Sparx Gems: 55
#19 Posted: 11:30:34 12/02/2012
Name: Bloodspear
Species: Fox
Element: Undead
Attacks: Bloodspear Bite, Fox charge
story:having heard about the skylanders he set to join them but being a fox he was not trusted: foxes kill mabu, but he never has killed a mabu
---
GOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDENNNNNNN ARMMMMOURRRRR
Cookie1414 Red Sparx Gems: 42
#20 Posted: 12:27:29 12/02/2012
Name= Shamuka
Element= Water
Description= Whale but abilities of all the sea creatures e.g squirt ink as a squid, camouflage like a octopus and glide like a stingray. Can also leap out of water and attack on land with sharp teeth and turtle abilities on land
Colours= Black and blue with orange eyes
#21 Posted: 12:37:50 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you guys they sound awesome
---
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#22 Posted: 15:49:32 12/02/2012
Can I still enter?
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#23 Posted: 16:05:55 12/02/2012
Name: Whip Vine
Element: life
Description: Kinda like a Dragon... Has two back legs and its front legs are on its wing (kinda like a bat) has long horns on the back of his head (ill draw a pic)
Color: Various shades of greens, Red eyes, and black claws
Starting Attacks: Call of the vines: when vines come out of the ground and wrap aroung your enemy making them stuck. Tail Whip: Whip enemies with your tail.
Be able to fly. Fours a crowd: have three vine "Traps" active at once (well the vine traps are the call of the vines). Poison Breath: Breath purle poison at your enemeys.
Path #1: Further develop your Poison Abilities Posion breath does increased damage. Spawn poisonus plants that hurt your enimies. Poison breath does maximum damage.
PAth #2: Further develop you vine making abilities Vines last longer. Vines grow thorns hurting your enimies while trapped. When hurt by an enemy vines come up and hurt them.
Soul Gem: Regenerate health over water.
#24 Posted: 16:36:33 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Good thinking remember to tune in Tuesday for the start of the fanfiction
---
#25 Posted: 18:00:04 12/02/2012
Well
Name:Blitze
Description:He is a White dragon with a bright yellow halo,dark purple eyes,and bright yellow claws
Moves: PRIMARY:Light of Fire(shoots Light combined with Solar power)SECONDARY:Lightning claws (Scratch enemies with claws)SPECIAL:An Angel's Flight(flying increases defense and speed)
Element:Air
PATH 1:SOLAR BREEZE(upgrade your Light of Fire abilities)shoot 3 at once.they do increased damage.they all explode on contact
PATH 2:THUNDER CLAWZ(upgrade flying and lightning claws)when flying lightning follows your wings.claws are bigger and do more damage.Combo claws.
SOUL GEM:armor makes you harder to hit
story:He was a normal dragon till his older sister died and became consumed with shadows and he swore to stop the darkness from affecting anyone or thing else and became a skylander but still treats to his sister.
---
She was a lot like you,
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:00:31 12/02/2012 by Espiodudeful7
#26 Posted: 18:13:00 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
We need an earth and tech skylander still smilie feel free to make a 2nd one
---
#27 Posted: 18:31:38 12/02/2012
Okay I've got a tech but he is still in the works
---
She was a lot like you,
#28 Posted: 18:37:43 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
K remember this topic closes tuesday
---
skylander fan Blue Sparx Gems: 632
#29 Posted: 12:36:03 13/02/2012
Name: Broyer
element: earth
Abilities: Eatrh pound,rock smash, and 3rd attack hard as a rock
description: a smelly rock lookin dude with dirt all over him
Stroy Broyer started life as a liittle pebble but then he got buried in the ground and Bash came to rescue afetr that Bash left her to grow but she never did then she fell into the dirt again and got hit with some rocks and lightning (wierd right) so then he became Broyer and lookin for bash to thank him and she became a skylander after eon saw him crack open rocks with his head
---
Come to the dark side..... we have cookies
#30 Posted: 22:17:58 13/02/2012
okay im makin 2
name: electro shock
element: tech
Gender male
Description: is a computer lookin face with red eyes and 1 hook on each hand
Attacks 1 attack shoots out electrizity from her eyes 2 attack her hook hand grows and grabs the enemy then pulls it back then spins him and throw the enemy on the ground 3rd attacks he uses a jetpack that is powered by ink and it makes her go really fast

Story he started life as a computer then a virus came on him then he got mad and went out when it was raining so then she gets shocked by a tazer that a cop that she was a bad guy then after he became bigger and now knew the power to make electric and used it alot her eyes also became more and more red till 1 day she shot electric from her eyes after that she got stuck with hooks for hands then made them sharper and bam like knives they were and noone knows how he got the jetpack but he got it and eon noticed her when eon was playing on the compurter and gave it a virus i guess electro shock got really mad and shocked eon and then eon saw his amazing powers
---
#31 Posted: 01:48:20 14/02/2012
Aww crud my tech was just finished
---
She was a lot like you,
#32 Posted: 01:56:28 14/02/2012
u can still make 1
---
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#33 Posted: 21:41:59 14/02/2012
Name: Etch

Element: Magic

Description: Half-Cat Half-Human Carries a giant pencil and whip around Wears a robe and has brown hair + eyes Can Ride on pencil like broom too

Back story: Etch is the daughter of the great wizard Blitz. She has her mothers magical abilities to use her "wand"(The pencil) to create anything. Not long after she was born an evil wizard came and cursed her to be a cat. Her mother gave her a cure, but now she is stuck half-cat. After she heard about the skylanders she went to join them to use her cat powers for good.

Picture: *Posting Soon*
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#34 Posted: 21:43:49 14/02/2012
Name: Double Cross

Element: Undead

Description: A Two Headed Wolf with red glowing eyes wearing a black and red head band has black fur

Story: Double Cross was the pet of the ancient wizard Oblivion. He used to be 100% evil, but after being released from Oblivion's grip became somewhat good. He never truly became good though and one of his heads still is faithful to evil. He is more of a loner, but after the Skylanders saved him from a raging fire he has wanted to join.

Picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7...air-d3i9f8u.jpg
The picture isn't exact, but its kinda close

Sry for double post! Computer was acting up and wouldn't let me edit!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:45 14/02/2012 by Ridinggrl27
#35 Posted: 22:15:11 14/02/2012
Hey deeb can I post my 2nd one stil?
---
She was a lot like you,
#36 Posted: 00:39:47 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Yea I will delay the story I'm not ready yet but thursday in last day for a skylander
---
#37 Posted: 01:44:10 15/02/2012
wait how much can u make cuz this is so smilie i wanna make a third tell me deebs please smilie
---
#38 Posted: 02:25:28 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm gonna say three at most
---
#39 Posted: 02:30:08 15/02/2012
okay smilie

NAME:Mushuck
Description:red robotic eyes he's a long rat like body a long metal tail and a pink painted nose shiny metallic color and two rockets on his back
MOVES: PRIMARY:Metal Slash(slash enemies with your tail)SECONDARY:Rats away(Drill straight forward damaging enemies)SPECIAL:A Mouses Flight(use rockets to fly)
Element:Tech
PATH1:A Tail Swiper(upgrade your tail abilities)tail does increased damage.enemies killed by tail wil leave a bomb.tail does even more increased damage.
PATH2:Mice may Drill(increase drill abilities)drill does increased damage.mini missile home on enemies while drilling.drill stuns enemies.
SOUL GEM:Mining Mice(you can break rock formations)
STORY:He only remembers waking up in a factory room where he was kept for doing tests.they tested his reflexes and other abilities his creator was his only wonder.One day the factory sent him through a room where he went towards the core witch lead deep into the land he destroyed the core and became a robotic skylander after meeting Eon.
---
She was a lot like you,
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:40 15/02/2012 by Espiodudeful7
#40 Posted: 04:15:55 15/02/2012
Sorry about double posting but please edit your characters are they male or female Im confused you kept putting him her she he
---
She was a lot like you,
#41 Posted: 12:08:19 15/02/2012
thanks deebs u rock smilie
---
#42 Posted: 12:38:49 15/02/2012
Name:colurful phonix
Element:mixed (i got an idea bout this)
Descrition: a phonenix with swords for claws and a huge mohawk that can break anything even the speed of light also with red glowing eyes that can instanly turn freeze someone (when stared straight at his eyes)
ATTacks: primary: shoots fire from his eyes (also when enemys stare at him directley he freezes them) secandary: he scratches up his enemies with his sword claws 3rd attack his mohawk starts to change color then he changes to a random element (smilie right)

Story
colurful phonix started out as a little baby but overgrown so kids taunted him he got angry and developed the power to breath fire and freeze people so he did alot and thats when he learned the ways of the undead elelment and got a little evil and could now make himself a bone armor for his body so he got caught in jail and he couldent stand it so he now learned the ways of the earth element so he made a rock so big that he made a holein the wall at jail so he left and started to live his life in peace until a robber came to him and said 'give me ure money" but he didnt and began to fly and and make a mini tornado at that robber and learned the wind element so he got back to his house and his plants wreent growing and he helped the plants grow to actuall people to be his servants but he let them go after that and after saw the skylanders and wanted to help so he magicly made an elementel hat that made him change to an element (but a random 1) so he went to eon and proved that he was worthy but too much eon said and eon said that unless somethibg that happens really badly he can help with the skylanders but nothing really did happen really badly not badly really badly and he became frusturated but did not wanna be fired from eon so he calmed his tempur and eon now said u can help most of the time now so colorful phoenix learned the he had to control his tempur and became a great skylander smilie
---
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#43 Posted: 22:12:38 15/02/2012
Name: Void

Species: Monkey

Elemental Class: Magic

Most used battle cry: Mess with the monkey you'll be a fool!

Primary attack: Magic energy blast from hands.

Secondary attack: Kung fu punches and kicks.

Apperance: a silver monkey with green eyes wearing a shirt with a with a pointed collar, wrinkled pants, and some fingerless gloves.

Personality: Void tends to be alittle naive but, he's an excellent fighter. Most of the time he's seen trying to make some of the skylanders that don't have a sense of humor laugh( ironically he got Chop-Chop to laugh at one of his jokes but, he tried it on stealth elf and ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks.)

Back story:Well anyway Void was from a place called Cloud 9 were monkeys practiced magic and martial arts. After the attack of the dragon Malefor Voids Grandfather told him to run away so he wouldn't become Malefors pawn. After awhile he met Eon in the forest who witnessed Voids magic powers and asked if he wanted to be a skylander. Ironically Void was good at heart but, some skyland residents don't like him because Hex happens to be one of his best friends. His other best friend is Zap and he two of them usually get each other in and out of trouble. The only fellow skylander Void usually has spats with are Stealth Elf( she thinks his jokes aren't funny) and Terrafin( He thinks Void owes him five dollars.... like almost everyone in skylands)
#44 Posted: 00:58:10 16/02/2012
Name: Taros

Species: purgile (I'll get a pic up on deviant art)
Element: life
Bio: as small kit, his clan was attacked by vampires and rivaling clans, last of his clan. He tries to say something ,but normally get interrupted. His only friends are Midnight, Whirlwind, Chop Chop, Bash, and Warnado. He's a bit of a downer. He usually hangs out with Bash to talk about things (other than flying). He has ninja moves and cat like reflexes. He tries not to make anyone feel sad or stealing their thunder. Every other skylander finds him rather cute.... but deadly.
---
icon from Empoh
#45 Posted: 14:40:32 16/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks to all you guys who participated this topic is closed remember tune in to the fan fiction today!!
---
#46 Posted: 15:22:26 16/02/2012 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=47755 skylander fan fiction time!!
---
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#47 Posted: 01:29:52 17/02/2012
Last Resort!!!

Name: Ledian

Element: Earth

Description: A lady (ironically he is a man) bug with 4 arms that have punching gloves on them and 2 rubber boots. He is tall and his antennae are curved. His arms resemble punching gloves so that gives him he element of eart, because he is able to use Stone Edge and Double Edge, along with swift. He is a 5 Star Skylander.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
trueSPYRO Blue Sparx Gems: 717
#48 Posted: 05:07:37 17/02/2012
Name: Bolt

Element: Air

Powers: Super speed (while flying)
lighting breath

Species: Dragon

Discription: As a young dragon Bolt ran away from his home after being attacked by Kaos. He has guilt of thinking he could have fought Kaos.
One day Bolt flew into Eon. After noticing Bolts speed Eon asked Bolt to become a skylander Bolt accepted and became a skylander.
But Bolt does not get along with Spyro.
---
Fear my signature
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3182
#49 Posted: 21:03:49 18/02/2012
Here's mine!
-----------
Name: Slasher

Element: Earth

Description: A dark green hedgehog with razor sharp claws. Has purple eyes, and a drill-like tail

Story: Was once a normal hedgehog, but after being exposed to magical powers, transformed into a green hedgehog with razor claws and a drill tail. After, finding out about these magnificent powers, he decided to wander the world to help people in need.

Powers: Slash, Dig, Dash.

Picture: Don't have one yet

Other info: Is Terrafins biggest fan
---
Bring the Fanta
#50 Posted: 22:59:16 18/02/2012
hedgehogs :3
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me