Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Enter the Dragonfly- problem with Crop Circle Country
Page 1 of 1
Enter the Dragonfly- problem with Crop Circle Country [CLOSED]
jackie03584 Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 19:48:58 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi... any help would be appreciated. I've just started the game, and got through most of Dragon Rhelms, and Dojo, but in Crop Circle Country I'm having a problem. Spyro has no special breaths at all. I can't flame, bubble, or electric breath at all in this level. As soon as I leave and go back to one of the other levels, his breath returns. I've tried different controllers, and I've tried starting the game over several times. I've tried some of the walkthrough sites, and none mention any issues. Thank you!
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#2 Posted: 23:23:05 02/02/2012
Hmm it could be your copy. Is it used?

Mine is perfectly fine- not nearly as glitchy as most people say.

This level always creeped me out to be honest smilie

Oh and welcome!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#3 Posted: 08:55:50 04/02/2012
My coppy isn't as glitchy as most people say too, and I have the PS2 version. I think people are just exaggerating.

Anyway, your copy could have something wrong with it, like a bad scratch or something. Maybe try cleaning it?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#4 Posted: 11:09:11 04/02/2012
Quote: DarkCynder_543
My coppy isn't as glitchy as most people say too, and I have the PS2 version. I think people are just exaggerating.

Anyway, your copy could have something wrong with it, like a bad scratch or something. Maybe try cleaning it?

@ bold: People definitely are not exaggerating. I've experienced many glitches with this game, and just because you haven't, you can't just think that people are exaggerating. I think you're either lying that your copy has no glitches, or you're just very lucky that it doesn't. Or you just don't notice them at all. One of those three.
cpay97 Ripto Gems: 172
#5 Posted: 13:41:00 04/02/2012
I think your first mistake is trying to beat that cursed level. Just put the controller down, take the disc out, and go insert your copy of YOTD I hope you have. That level is evil.
WarriorLuv345 Red Sparx Gems: 57
#6 Posted: 14:23:52 04/02/2012
Well, this IS Enter the Dragonfly. You have to expect something like that. On the frist disc I had, you couldn't even play the game. It would be a black screen with messed up sound effects. I think you should just get a new copy. ^ Or play YOTD. smilie
---
Hi, peepz. smilie
#7 Posted: 18:45:36 04/02/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

@ bold: People definitely are not exaggerating. I've experienced many glitches with this game, and just because you haven't, you can't just think that people are exaggerating. I think you're either lying that your copy has no glitches, or you're just very lucky that it doesn't. Or you just don't notice them at all. One of those three.

@Bold

Well I have three different memory cards and one has a VERY glitched game on it, while the other is fine, just a few glitches. Though people aren't exaggerating, I like the game and the design for some characters, though some just look weird.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#8 Posted: 03:15:06 05/02/2012

mine is the platinum version, so i don't know if that version is any better or not

And as for the loading screen. I know it takes forever to load, but I, unlike a lot of people, actually have the patience to wait. I got used to the areas that were glitchy and found it easy to just ignore it. The only thing that bugged me was how bad the hovering was.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Azrael Red Sparx Gems: 37
#9 Posted: 05:22:11 05/02/2012
If the disc is used, I'd try my best to clean it up and try again. If that doesn't work, a new copy may be the only option.

I've experience something like that and it just comes in goes I think. My disc glitches all the time but changes what every time I play.
#10 Posted: 11:23:50 05/02/2012

mine is the platinum version, so i don't know if that version is any better or not

And as for the loading screen. I know it takes forever to load, but I, unlike a lot of people, actually have the patience to wait. I got used to the areas that were glitchy and found it easy to just ignore it. The only thing that bugged me was how bad the hovering was.

Mine is the Platinum version too.

I do have the patience to wait, but in the back of my mind I can't help but think that it's a PlayStation 2 game that loads a lot slower than the games on the PlayStation, it is pretty ridiculous. And in the end it seems like most of your playing time is spent on loading screens.

I can get used to the areas that are most glitchy too and try to ignore it. It's the only the way that you're going to play the game if you choose to ignore them.

I agree that hovering can be hard to judge between distances.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3182
#11 Posted: 11:57:41 05/02/2012
Hmm... I've never had major game-breaking glitches/bugs happen to me in my short times playing until halfway through Crop Circle Country.
---
Bring the Fanta
#12 Posted: 12:17:36 05/02/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Hmm... I've never had major game-breaking glitches/bugs happen to me in my short times playing until halfway through Crop Circle Country.

In Crop Circle Country about halfway into the level I always get these graphical glitches, these white and green lines randomly appear and stretch across the screen, it displays quickly and vanishes, and does that now and then. I also get sounds that repeat themselves over each other in the background, and the music also repeats itself twice too. The gameplay also begins to lag, especially on the challenge where you have to activate the platforms to reach the dragonfly that the cow has at the top. One of the reasons why I kept failing at the challenge was because of the constant lag.
#13 Posted: 13:43:41 05/02/2012

In Crop Circle Country about halfway into the level I always get these graphical glitches, these white and green lines randomly appear and stretch across the screen, it displays quickly and vanishes, and does that now and then. I also get sounds that repeat themselves over each other in the background, and the music also repeats itself twice too. The gameplay also begins to lag, especially on the challenge where you have to activate the platforms to reach the dragonfly that the cow has at the top. One of the reasons why I kept failing at the challenge was because of the constant lag.

Well when I did the swimming in air glitch, ALL GLITCH HAPPENED. It's like it awakened the inner glitches in my game. After that my gamefile has never been the same....
#14 Posted: 13:49:05 05/02/2012
Quote: Purple n Spyro

Well when I did the swimming in air glitch, ALL GLITCH HAPPENED. It's like it awakened the inner glitches in my game. After that my gamefile has never been the same....

You've awakened the evil ones.
WarriorLuv345 Red Sparx Gems: 57
#15 Posted: 18:28:02 05/02/2012
Yes, I think you should just get a new copy.
---
Hi, peepz. smilie
#16 Posted: 18:33:24 05/02/2012
Quote: Purple n Spyro

You've awakened the evil ones.

Yes, I'm afraid I have :c
#17 Posted: 22:06:17 05/02/2012

I have similar issues in Dragonfly Dojo, except most of the problem is the enemy models start stretching out everywhere.

As for lag, had that same problem in that area. It took me a good while to actually complete that. Crop Circle Country seems to be one of the levels that most frequently freaks out on me along with Dragonfly Dojo. After that, my disc seems to work alright.
#18 Posted: 23:20:16 05/02/2012
Quote: Azrael

I have similar issues in Dragonfly Dojo, except most of the problem is the enemy models start stretching out everywhere.

As for lag, had that same problem in that area. It took me a good while to actually complete that. Crop Circle Country seems to be one of the levels that most frequently freaks out on me along with Dragonfly Dojo. After that, my disc seems to work alright.

Dragonfly Dojo doesn't really give me any glitches, I only get lag in certain areas, and in most areas Spyro just moves very slowly.
#19 Posted: 23:46:13 05/02/2012

Dragonfly Dojo doesn't really give me any glitches, I only get lag in certain areas, and in most areas Spyro just moves very slowly.

Yeah has to be different for every disc. Plus mine is rather scratched up. (I didn't take great care of my discs when I was younger) The whole game does seem really slow though and I don't just mean loading times.
#20 Posted: 16:48:48 06/02/2012

Yeah has to be different for every disc. Plus mine is rather scratched up. (I didn't take great care of my discs when I was younger) The whole game does seem really slow though and I don't just mean loading times.

I know, mine is exactly the same, but other areas seem to lag more than others.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me