Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > bringing back spyro movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
bringing back spyro movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! [CLOSED]
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#151 Posted: 19:09:43 21/01/2012
well.. but not with no Cynder!
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#152 Posted: 20:44:49 21/01/2012
Quote: CynderFan1309
I'm personally happy they cancelled the movie.
I doubt Spyro would look good in ANY movie (LoS, Skylanders, or Classic), I think he should stay as video games.

That's true.
Has there been a movie on a video game that's GOOD?

Also, TV shows, too. e3e (Even though I like that Super Mario Bros. Super Show)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#153 Posted: 20:55:36 21/01/2012
Quote: Hyena
I doubt Spyro would look good in ANY movie (LoS, Skylanders, or Classic), I think he should stay as video games.

That's true.

The first Tomb Raider film comes close to being good, but the sequel was rubbish, and even in the first film there isn't enough references of a Tomb Raider game, I don't remember seeing a lot of traps, spikes and rollerballs enough, it's more talking than anything else really, LOL.
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#154 Posted: 21:10:43 21/01/2012
Every film I've seen that is based off of video games either suck in my opinion or have nothing to do with the games at all... So not really.
I doubt if a movie for either of the Spyros would be successful expect MAYBE Skylanders, but I personally think that would go better as a TV show.
#155 Posted: 21:15:16 21/01/2012
Every film I've seen that is based off of video games either suck in my opinion or have nothing to do with the games at all... So not really.
I doubt if a movie for either of the Spyros would be successful expect MAYBE Skylanders, but I personally think that would go better as a TV show.

I don't see why the Classic Spyro series wouldn't do well in a TV show either. A back story could still be developed for it.
#156 Posted: 21:18:04 21/01/2012
I wouldn't mind a Classic Spyro TV show myself.
But I don't know if it would do good with the media anymore. It used to be popular, but who knows how much people would like it now?
It needs to be popular so it can continue and not get canceled.
But who knows how popular it would be if it got one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:43 21/01/2012 by CynderFan1309
#157 Posted: 21:26:02 21/01/2012
I wouldn't mind a Classic Spyro TV show myself.
But I don't know if it would do good with the media anymore. It used to be popular, but who knows how much people would like it now?
It needs to be popular so it can continue and not get canceled.
But who knows how popular it would be if it got one?

Look at Sly Cooper, the last game was long ago, yet they are still making remakes and a sequel is on the way all of a sudden, and that series seems to be doing fine, so why can't this? But then again, I guess it's luck more than anything.
#158 Posted: 21:36:14 21/01/2012
That's true.
But we can't guarantee it will do good (and we can't guarantee it will do bad either) though, especially considering how it'll be a TV show and not a game (which boost it's popularity or not, I don't know).
Yep, it's probably more luck than anything.
shadowmark3456 Red Sparx Gems: 14
#159 Posted: 03:32:43 22/01/2012
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
#160 Posted: 17:56:21 22/01/2012
Quote: shadowmark3456
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Noob or troll.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#161 Posted: 18:13:13 22/01/2012

That's true.

The Super Mario Bros. movie...

Never again.
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#162 Posted: 18:18:37 22/01/2012
Quote: Kitty

That's true.

Never again.

I hear people say it was dead horrible.

I WANT TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF. ;_______;
evalutionspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#163 Posted: 00:22:43 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
well, for most of you that said classic spyro is better, you have a point, i guess classic spyro just didnt come to mind at the time.hmmmmm.....
---
my new name: DJ Anderson, due to my last name.
#164 Posted: 00:23:44 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
im thinking for those that didnt get what my hmmmm was for (ideas flowing).
---
#165 Posted: 00:42:59 24/01/2012
Quote: Kitty

That's true.

Never again.

I hear people say it was dead horrible.

I WANT TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF. ;_______;

NO.

YOU DON'T.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#166 Posted: 05:19:52 24/01/2012
Sure you do! It's terrible, the Mario Bros. movie is my favorite bad movie ever! It's cheesy, but it's got pretty good special effects and I've always found it to be a really good sci-fi film by itself that has an interesting story about an alternate universe. If you know it's nothing at all like the Mario games and just enjoy it for being its own thing, I think you'll like it. Same goes for the Super Mario Bros. Super Show (which is one of my all-time favorite cartoons and a direct influence on my artistic style). And I'll say here that I like the Zelda cartoon, too; it's hilarious and I always thought it was a nice break from the constant overlying seriousness of the game franchise (the constant Zelda fan community butthurt about it is extra icing on the cheese cake smilie).

If you want a good video game movie, the only one I can really think of is the first Tomb Raider film. I felt it was pretty faithful to the games up to that point and it's a decent story with lots of pretty scenery, special effects, and a pretty lady kicking a lot of butt. Avoid the second TR movie, though; that was horrible. D: Oh, and Resident Evil's first movie is good for a lot of laughs if you have a somewhat morbid sense of humor, but you probably won't find it funny if you like the RE games. smilie
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#167 Posted: 00:36:16 25/01/2012
You know, I'd love to see Spyro as a cartoon, with a simple style similar to Friendship is Magic, or Happy Tree Friends (minus the death). I wouldn't want it to be a "kids show", but it wouldn't be violent or sexual or anything. smilie And it would be best if it were based on either the original, or maybe Skylanders. Definitely not LoS... that'd be too dark and we already know pretty much the whole story. But yeah, Spyro cartoon. smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#168 Posted: 16:40:46 25/01/2012
Quote: Queen_Cynder
You know, I'd love to see Spyro as a cartoon, with a simple style similar to Friendship is Magic, or Happy Tree Friends (minus the death). I wouldn't want it to be a "kids show", but it wouldn't be violent or sexual or anything. smilie And it would be best if it were based on either the original, or maybe Skylanders. Definitely not LoS... that'd be too dark and we already know pretty much the whole story. But yeah, Spyro cartoon. smilie

If a Spyro cartoon based on the Classic series was made then I would definitely be likely to watch it, and depending on whether it has been done right or not I can judge it from then, whereas if a Skylanders one would be made I wouldn't really be bothered about it whether it was done right or not. Even if I watched one episode of it and thoroughly enjoyed it, I wouldn't really be all that bothered if I were to miss a few episodes of it. That's just me, now if a LoS one was made it would be rubbish whether it was done right or not. LOL
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#169 Posted: 00:27:40 26/01/2012
Quote: evalutionspyro
hey people, i got some info on the preducers compony, its called: the adamation compony. find the adress and send a letter to him. POWER TO SPYRO, CYNDER AND IGNITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wow. You spelled your username wrong.
#170 Posted: 02:51:45 26/01/2012
Quote: Razz
Sure you do! It's terrible, the Mario Bros. movie is my favorite bad movie ever! It's cheesy, but it's got pretty good special effects and I've always found it to be a really good sci-fi film by itself that has an interesting story about an alternate universe. If you know it's nothing at all like the Mario games and just enjoy it for being its own thing, I think you'll like it. Same goes for the Super Mario Bros. Super Show (which is one of my all-time favorite cartoons and a direct influence on my artistic style). And I'll say here that I like the Zelda cartoon, too; it's hilarious and I always thought it was a nice break from the constant overlying seriousness of the game franchise (the constant Zelda fan community butthurt about it is extra icing on the cheese cake :D).

I think The Room should own that title.
#171 Posted: 05:47:08 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
you know qween_cynder, you have a point. but i still want to know why you guys are so aganst tlos legacy, because you dont really know what happened after the last game do you, i mean, why not make a cartoon series about spyro and cynders lifes after the last game,the possibilitys after the last game are endless.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7372
#172 Posted: 05:57:24 01/02/2012
Why is this topic still alive?
#173 Posted: 06:23:02 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
2 people, 1 hope, wait, sorry, thats my story description, im just off minded right now, its still alive as long as people have ideas about what to do with spyro right now, excluding skylanders, its ok, but other then that, it just ruined spyro.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me