Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Your Spyro Merchandise! [CLOSED]
Pyro-Spyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 19:12:44 26/12/2011 | Topic Creator
So tell me what ya have in regards of Spyro. Clothes, toys, posters, etc.? I have 3 Taco Bell toys from when they had that Spyro and Crash collaboration around when Spyro: Year of the Dragon came out. I also have a poster. I searched for a topic like this one because I remember there was one before but it's been closed.
So what do you guys have?
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#2 Posted: 19:37:58 26/12/2011
I have a friend who's uncle has a spyro plush...
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#3 Posted: 21:29:33 26/12/2011
I have one of the Spyro plush toys.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#4 Posted: 22:12:40 26/12/2011
I have three Spyro plushies. One of them is a slinky. I also have a figurine of Spyro that I got from a cereal box.
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#5 Posted: 23:06:05 26/12/2011
I have this Spyro plush

[User Posted Image]

Plus Bash and Sonic Boom's figures :>
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#6 Posted: 11:50:43 27/12/2011
^That's adorable. smilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#7 Posted: 13:24:31 27/12/2011
Quote: KZomb
I have this Spyro plush

[User Posted Image]

Plus Bash and Sonic Boom's figures :>

It needs a cuddle.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#8 Posted: 15:05:32 27/12/2011
I have a Spyro Nestle toy from 2000/2001 and a 28" Spyro plush.

Plus various Skylander figures. Got to admit that I kind of like this new direction in gaming, since my yearn for figures of the characters that I like is covered by the very basis of being able to play as said liked characters.
---
Eh.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#9 Posted: 16:31:12 27/12/2011
A plush (which I snuggle every night. I HAVE NO SHAME, MIND YOU.), all the games except for the second one (I can't find iiiit. ;______smilie, and a bunch of Skylanders. <3
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:44 27/12/2011 by spyrathedragon
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#10 Posted: 16:41:11 27/12/2011
I have a bunch of stuff, I tend to collect Spyro merch smilie

Though my most notable ones are the 30" Spyro plush, 'Anime'/Japanese Spyro strap, and a promotional Skylanders Spyro t-shirt I won in a competition from GAME.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Adjeca Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#11 Posted: 20:44:49 27/12/2011
I've got tons of stuff over the years since the beginning. Posters, toys, promo signage, like twenty or so different plushies and of course the games. I'm even trying to get a copy of each release (PAL + NTSC) and even the greatest hits versions. There's even a PAL release of Year of the Dragon that says "El Ano Del Dragon," haha.

My site is just below in my signature if you wanna see. Got lots of pictures. It's pretty outdated and I've got much more stuff. I ended up with that signed + framed copy of Spyro 1 and a game journalist got me some press kits for the first two games from earlier in his career.

Quote:
I have a bunch of stuff, I tend to collect Spyro merch

Though my most notable ones are the 30" Spyro plush, 'Anime'/Japanese Spyro strap, and a promotional Skylanders Spyro t-shirt I won in a competition from GAME.

Hey, that's awesome! I never knew that strap existed, thanks so much for sharing. Do you have a picture of that t-shirt?
#12 Posted: 22:28:20 27/12/2011
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Got to admit that I kind of like this new direction in gaming, since my yearn for figures of the characters that I like is covered by the very basis of being able to play as said liked characters.

Oh man, same.

Heh, man, I wish a game like Skylanders came out when I was a kid.
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#13 Posted: 03:20:49 28/12/2011
[User Posted Image]

Here's all I got.
#14 Posted: 04:18:50 28/12/2011
I am jelly of all the people who have the big Spyro plushes, oh man.
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#15 Posted: 17:59:16 28/12/2011
Lulz, my friend got the plush for me ;3
Sudloo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3582
#16 Posted: 19:05:03 28/12/2011
I have three Spyro plushies (two small, one big) and a t-shirt. I used to have a figure that I loved dearly, but I lost it when we moved.
#17 Posted: 19:32:55 28/12/2011
Quote: Adjeca
I've got tons of stuff over the years since the beginning. Posters, toys, promo signage, like twenty or so different plushies and of course the games. I'm even trying to get a copy of each release (PAL + NTSC) and even the greatest hits versions. There's even a PAL release of Year of the Dragon that says "El Ano Del Dragon," haha.

My site is just below in my signature if you wanna see. Got lots of pictures. It's pretty outdated and I've got much more stuff. I ended up with that signed + framed copy of Spyro 1 and a game journalist got me some press kits for the first two games from earlier in his career.

Quote:

Hey, that's awesome! I never knew that strap existed, thanks so much for sharing. Do you have a picture of that t-shirt?

I don't have one right now, but I am planning on uploading one sometime next month!

Btw, will you be updating your site anytime soon? I'd love to see your latest acquisitions!
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#18 Posted: 01:53:38 29/12/2011
Quote: RadSpyro

Quote:

I don't have one right now, but I am planning on uploading one sometime next month!

Btw, will you be updating your site anytime soon? I'd love to see your latest acquisitions!

I'm moving soon (this weekend) to my own house. I just moved here to Arizona from California at the end of June. I've got a sweet new, better position at my work, The Home Depot. I now manage how the shelves are set up in all of the stores in the district to say the least. Enough of that though.

With all of my adjusting I've actually lost track of what I have! I plan on doing inventory on it all (boxes are piled high all around my room full of Spyro stuff, lol).

When I move, I'm going to craft some display cases for everything and frames for the flat items. I do wood working and basically have a workshop. I've been coding my new site here and there but after the move, I should be able to sit down and concentrate on it better. I'm fancying it "The Spyro Museum" or something rather. I'd like others to contribute too if anyone is willing.

I'm excited about this!

Also I look forward to seeing that t-shirt of yours! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:39 29/12/2011 by Adjeca
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#19 Posted: 03:29:42 29/12/2011
I've got a Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer plushee, the Skylander Spyro toy, and two of The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night Wendy's Toys. (The Spyro figure that flaps its wings, and the Checkers game.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#20 Posted: 05:21:25 29/12/2011
Here's my Spyro plush with his "descendant." smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#21 Posted: 08:29:59 29/12/2011
I've got a fair bit of it by now. Let's see...

2 Insomniac Spyro plushes
Spyro 1 and 2 from Japan
3 Japanese Spyro strategy guides (2 for Spyr 1, 1 for Spyro 2)
possibly the Cynder keychain from Wendy's (I can't remember if I have it or not)
the Spyro checkers and bag from Wendy's
every English strategy guide for every Spyro game that exists
multiple copies of Spyro 2 (collector's edition, PAL, original)

I think that's everything, but I might have forgotten something. The only things I'd like now to make my guide/game collection complete are the demo discs for Spyro 1 and 2, and Melissa Disney's album (it's not technically Spyro, but she's Elora's voice, so of course I want it smilie).

For what it's worth, I've also got a number of commissioned and gift drawings from various artists of Elora (and a few of Cynder), and an Elora sculpture that's in the works as of now. (I don't have a problem! I can quit whenever I want! smilie)
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#22 Posted: 09:43:43 29/12/2011
Never seen any spyro merchandise in NZ, never heard of them ever been in NZ, just the games and stuff
#23 Posted: 10:41:01 29/12/2011
I got all my merch either as gifts from friends, or I bought them from international sellers.
#24 Posted: 11:52:58 29/12/2011
I've got the first three games in black label and platinum, a demo disc also came with the black label version of Spyro the Dragon. Although on that version, the music doesn't work well from Dark Hollow and onwards, it works fine in the Artisan's Homeworld and Stone Hill but that's it, I have Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly and Spyro: A Hero's Tail for the PS2, ETD is platinum and AHT is not. They both work fine, the only faulty Spyro game I have is Spyro the Dragon; the black label version. I also have The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon for the Xbox 360, I only kept it because of that one level I like. I used to own a Spyro game that I got from a kids' meal in McDonalds, I think it was a green one, it had Spyro flying and you can control him by moving him up and down, I think you can move him backwards and forwards too. I think on the screen there was gems to collect in the air, but I think there were obstacles for Spyro to get pass. It was difficult and I do remember getting bored of it easily back then, I'm pretty sure it was around 2005 that I got this. I lost it now. I recently bought two official Spyro the Dragon t-shirts from Amazon earlier on this year, one has a black background and the other a white background, one is also large and the other medium, and it has a picture of Spyro sitting with a halo above his head and underneath has the word 'Angel'. I have two Spyro guides, but they're not proper ones, you know you can get those PlayStation magazines where it has many guides within the book, it's like one of those, and it only describes about one collectible for both, it's something like that. And I have two posters of Spyro from a magazine too.

That's all I got really, I'm in search for a Spyro plush because they just look too cool, I really like the look of them. I looked on Amazon and eBay but no luck, maybe later on I'll find something. Whenever I have the time I'll take photographs of all my Spyro 'merchandise' and display it on here.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#25 Posted: 01:30:35 30/12/2011
All I have is those McDonalds games they had for AHT. And Skylanders...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#26 Posted: 01:38:49 30/12/2011
Quote: Purple n Spyro
[User Posted Image]

Here's all I got.

I have a Spyro plush like this, and I have a 3-foot-long Cynder plush.
#27 Posted: 02:29:38 30/12/2011
Quote: Razz

Do you have the Year of the Dragon guide and the one with stickers from Toys 'R Us, Hollywood Video and the one from Blockbuster (I only recently found a Blockbuster one for the first time, poster missing smilie)?

Quote: Skorpion216

Huh? A Cynder plushie? I've not heard of such a thing!

Got any pictures?
#28 Posted: 03:38:35 30/12/2011
Quote:
Do you have the Year of the Dragon guide and the one with stickers from Toys 'R Us, Hollywood Video and the one from Blockbuster (I only recently found a Blockbuster one for the first time, poster missing smilie)?

I've got the YotD guide with Stickers, but I didn't know there were any different guides from Blockbuster and Hollywood Video. Is their internal content different from the main guide? (I collect guides based on their internal content; if there's just an extra poster included or something small, I don't go looking for them.)

Also, I forgot to mention that I've got the articles and cover from the PSM issue about Spyro 2 (I don't like to keep whole magazines, I just cut out the relevant parts and put them in my gaming scrapbook).

I want to see this Cynder plush, too.
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#29 Posted: 03:41:27 30/12/2011

Quote: Skorpion216

Huh? A Cynder plushie? I've not heard of such a thing!

Got any pictures?

I don't believe it's an official one, but a fanmade one.
It could be official though, I'm not for sure.

But it's obviously her.

I'll try to get some pictures, but maybe it has some stains I'm not proud of... smilie
SuperMegaBoss10 Green Sparx Gems: 461
#30 Posted: 04:07:13 30/12/2011
I have games, a plush, a couple figures that my dad got out of a gumball machine, Skylanders Figures, and a couple shirts that we printed Spyro pictures on when I was four or five.
---
Like A Boss!
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#31 Posted: 19:09:48 30/12/2011
At one point when I was just a little child, I had a Spyro figurine for Spyro 3 that came with the game. I was young, and ignorant, at the time, so I got rid of it for no reason whatsoever. smilie
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#32 Posted: 22:12:19 30/12/2011
Quote: Fireball
At one point when I was just a little child, I had a Spyro figurine for Spyro 3 that came with the game. I was young, and ignorant, at the time, so I got rid of it for no reason whatsoever. smilie

Lol, it seems like you regret that, don't worry I'm in the same boat as you are in, I have done many silly things and regretted it. I traded in a few PS2 games once and two years later I started to regret it and they were PS titles that are very hard to get a hold of now.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#33 Posted: 04:05:38 31/12/2011
(I don't have a problem! I can quit whenever I want! smilie)

My parents think I'm obsessed with Spyro, and I say the same thing to them.

HE'S ADORABLE
HE'S SMALL
HE'S PURPLE
AND
HE KICKS SOME MAJOR ASS

HE. IS. SPYRO.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#34 Posted: 21:15:22 31/12/2011
Quote: RadSpyro

I'm moving soon (this weekend) to my own house. I just moved here to Arizona from California at the end of June. I've got a sweet new, better position at my work, The Home Depot. I now manage how the shelves are set up in all of the stores in the district to say the least. Enough of that though.

With all of my adjusting I've actually lost track of what I have! I plan on doing inventory on it all (boxes are piled high all around my room full of Spyro stuff, lol).

When I move, I'm going to craft some display cases for everything and frames for the flat items. I do wood working and basically have a workshop. I've been coding my new site here and there but after the move, I should be able to sit down and concentrate on it better. I'm fancying it "The Spyro Museum" or something rather. I'd like others to contribute too if anyone is willing.

I'm excited about this!

Also I look forward to seeing that t-shirt of yours! smilie

Well, I'd be happy to contribute in any way I could. I usually upload stuff to the Videogame Memorabilia Museum anyway, so smilie

And sounds good! Can't wait to see it smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Evilrainbow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#35 Posted: 17:04:28 10/03/2012
I have a 12 inch Spyro plush and a Skylanders shirt with Legendary Spyro on it and 4 Skylanders figures and a printed picture of dotd Spyro.

http://s627.photobucket.com/al...rrent=shirt.png
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:39:26 20/03/2012 by Evilrainbow
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#36 Posted: 21:24:27 10/03/2012
I have two plushes, a blow up Spyro, McDonalds games, a Nestle Cereal plastic Spyro figure and Skylanders.
Gemma Green Sparx Gems: 123
#37 Posted: 09:24:33 15/03/2012
I got some Spyro stickers from a breakfast cereal years ago (it was a short while after YOTD had come out). I have some Crash Bandicoot and Tomb Raider ones as well.

And of course, Skylander figures, if they count!
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyro's Universe Name: Crystal Waterfalls
cynder124 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#38 Posted: 18:56:41 19/03/2012
i had the year of the dragon, spyro the dragon,and i had a spyro toy that my bro got from a wending machine but then i lost it smilie D:
---
derp.
#39 Posted: 18:58:29 19/03/2012
and im goin to order some toys from ebay now..i da united kingdon they sold spyro toys that they weren't selling in NY!! ;( :~(
---
derp.
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#40 Posted: 15:14:11 26/03/2012
Quote: cynder124
and im goin to order some toys from ebay now..i da united kingdon they sold spyro toys that they weren't selling in NY!! ;( :~(

I didn't know that! Where in the UK?!? :-O
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
#41 Posted: 22:23:50 31/03/2012
yups in the uk
---
derp.
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#42 Posted: 12:46:17 01/04/2012
Quote: cynder124
yups in the uk

But where exactly in which city or town?
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#43 Posted: 01:06:17 03/04/2012
I have a medium size dark-lilac-ish coloured Spyro, and today I got a small one, similarly coloured, holding a skateboard

I also have two of the Spyro Skylanders figures as well smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:33 03/04/2012 by bisylizzie
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#44 Posted: 09:58:05 05/04/2012
I have the first Spyro game in black label and the other 2 in the Insomniac trilogy in platinum, but I have 2 platinum of YoTD. I have ETD platinum for PS2 as well. I have AHT on the PS2 and GameCube. I have ANB on PS2 and DS, TEN on Wii, PS2 and DS and DoTD on PS3. I own all the GBA games and I have SL. As for other merchandise, I own a personalized Spyro T-shirt with my name on it. It's too small for me now but I still wear it. I also have a massive Spyro plush and one small Spyro plush. Plus, I have a small Spyro figure that moves I think. And I have the official AHT poster. I think the last thing I have is one of those McDonalds games from Happy Meals. If I find anything else I'll update this post.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#45 Posted: 22:08:38 07/04/2012
idk.......i don't remmember
---
derp.
#46 Posted: 15:45:27 09/04/2012
this is what i have....
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/SPYRO-D...S7WQ~~60_58.JPG
---
derp.
#47 Posted: 16:10:19 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
^ Omg I have that same one that you have in the top left corner! You got it from Taco Bell, right? smilie
#48 Posted: 16:11:56 09/04/2012
mmm yeah smilie......wait how do u post an image but without the link?
---
derp.
#49 Posted: 16:15:28 09/04/2012
i didn't get that from taco bell but i know it's from taco bell ...........i got that from ebay i bought it smilie
---
derp.
#50 Posted: 16:17:47 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
You highlight the link and click that button that looks like a tree icon on the tool bar above where you type your post.
OR..
You can do this: [img]link goes here[/img]
Hope that helps. smilie
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me