Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > if spyro wasn't purple...
Page 1 of 1
if spyro wasn't purple... [CLOSED]
GagasSpyro Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#1 Posted: 07:50:47 27/12/2011 | Topic Creator
i twas thinkin about this the other day and... What would spyro be like if not purple what color would he be and would the games be any more fun? and most importantly
what wpuld you do if all of a sudden spyro changed colors?
i would cry and cry but soon realize that i love him for him and his awesome gameplay and personality not his purple... charming... beautiful... shimmering... scales
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#2 Posted: 08:41:29 27/12/2011
Quote: GagasSpyro
i twas thinkin about this the other day and... What would spyro be like if not purple what color would he be and would the games be any more fun? and most importantly
i would cry and cry but soon realize that i love him for him and his awesome gameplay and personality not his purple... charming... beautiful... shimmering... scales

How the heck does his color make things more fun?
I honestly wouldn't care about what color he is.
Because:
1. Dragons come in different colors and I like most dragons in general
2. I like purple; but I wouldn't think too hard/rudely on his color scheme

Also, I remember he was originally going to be green. But that was dropped because I believe he was going to blend in with the scenery.

And if he ever DID suddenly change in color: I admit I wouldn't see him as Spyro. Since he's always been the little purple dragon i've known since I was 4/5 years old.
Unless it was an accident in the game's plot or something such as that then I wouldn't care and just go along with it.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#3 Posted: 10:43:52 27/12/2011
Well, you can do the colour cheats in Spyro 2 and YotD and find out, can't you?
---
Eh.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 11:11:56 27/12/2011
Green since it was his orginial color before they changed it to purple because he fit too well with the background and landscape
Adjeca Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#5 Posted: 15:08:46 27/12/2011
Was actually discussing this with a friend yesterday and did a little photoshop magic.

Green Spyro!

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:33:03 31/12/2011 by Adjeca
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#6 Posted: 15:11:07 27/12/2011
Again, why the need to just theorise it?
---
Eh.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#7 Posted: 16:08:42 27/12/2011
Quote: Hyena

How the heck does his color make things more fun?
I honestly wouldn't care about what color he is.
Because:
1. Dragons come in different colors and I like most dragons in general
2. I like purple; but I wouldn't think too hard/rudely on his color scheme

Also, I remember he was originally going to be green. But that was dropped because I believe he was going to blend in with the scenery.

And if he ever DID suddenly change in color: I admit I wouldn't see him as Spyro. Since he's always been the little purple dragon i've known since I was 4/5 years old.
Unless it was an accident in the game's plot or something such as that then I wouldn't care and just go along with it.

This. ALL of this.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#8 Posted: 23:15:36 31/12/2011
After seeing Flame, I don't think red's too bad.

Also, those color cheats are tint changes, more or less. No offense. Try the color changes in AotR.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#9 Posted: 06:15:38 01/01/2012
Gold or silver. smilie
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#10 Posted: 11:32:54 01/01/2012
Quote: Adjeca
Was actually discussing this with a friend yesterday and did a little photoshop magic.

Green Spyro!

[User Posted Image]

Wow, Spyro actually seems a lot different now, I know because of the obvious colour change, but in-game when I use to cheat to change the colour of him it seemed cool but now since it has been done like this, it seems weird, but then again if Spyro did stay green then I suppose I wouldn't know any different.

Imagine if Spyro was originally going to be purple but for some crazy reason Insomniac Games just decided to go with green even though it would blend into the grass area too much.

Looking at this picture again, makes me think of Shrek now, but in dragon form. smilie
Zarisxune Red Sparx Gems: 91
#11 Posted: 23:41:29 13/02/2012
What would you do if all of a sudden Spyro changed colors?

They already ruined his snout >.> they better not take away his purpleness!
---
I have been nominated.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#12 Posted: 09:40:53 14/02/2012
Quote: Zarisxune
What would you do if all of a sudden Spyro changed colors?

They already ruined his snout >.> they better not take away his purpleness!

LOL, the legendary colour for Spyro. It's like you're saying "They'd better not take away his epic-ness!"
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#13 Posted: 05:44:59 08/03/2012
Neon or Salmon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me