Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
spyro's love intrest [CLOSED]
Flammenwolf Ripto Gems: 10
#51 Posted: 12:45:30 11/12/2011
I'm thinking really hard... How would Spyro x Elora work?

Aint she a faun or something? How does the whole biped-quadraped thing like that?
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#52 Posted: 14:37:21 11/12/2011
Quote:
Cynder backstabbing Spyro.

Opinions and only your opinion

Nope. She spent all of ANB literally trying to murder you. In TEN, she leaves right when the Temple is attacked, which looks incredibly suspicious (heck, in the GBA version, it says outright she betrayed the Temple and then she was headed for the Well of Souls to do it again). And in DotD Malefor confirms that she's been bait the whole time and has betrayed Spyro, which Cynder doesn't deny. So I don't really buy that she's talking to Spyro when she said "I love you". smilie

Quote: Flammenwolf

Aint she a faun or something? How does the whole biped-quadraped thing like that?

If this were a forum for 18+, I'd tell you exactly how that works. Since it isn't, though, rest assured that it could easily work. It helps that all of Spyro's species go from quadruped to biped during puberty (all the adult dragons stand on two legs and we even see Spyro make a few stabs at two-leggedness in one or two cutscenes). And, when all else fails, this is a world in which magic is common and has been proved to do a lot of things, so that's also very possible.

Personally, I don't even think Spyro has the equipment to do anything like that anyway. The games even say that baby dragons arrive by magic and all the adults appear to be neuter.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#53 Posted: 14:54:17 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: LevanJess
We've had same species x same species before, have we not?
If it's all going to be just the same species x same species (such as dragon x dragon), it's going to get kinda boring. It's alright, but honestly I'd personally like to try something different and a bit unpredictable.

this is why i switched to stuffed animals
#54 Posted: 15:08:11 11/12/2011
Eeeeew! smilie I hope you're just kidding, sf8, mostly for your own sake. smilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#55 Posted: 16:56:07 11/12/2011
Quote: spyro fan 8
this is why i switched to stuffed animals

i lol'd

Quote: Jackson117
Same X Same is the best man.

That's your opinion. I'm starting to find it extremely predictable and boring.
Duh, of course it's my opinion. That's the whole point.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:34 11/12/2011 by LevanJess
#56 Posted: 17:53:51 11/12/2011
Quote: Razz
Quote:

Nope. She spent all of ANB literally trying to murder you. In TEN, she leaves right when the Temple is attacked, which looks incredibly suspicious (heck, in the GBA version, it says outright she betrayed the Temple and then she was headed for the Well of Souls to do it again). And in DotD Malefor confirms that she's been bait the whole time and has betrayed Spyro, which Cynder doesn't deny. So I don't really buy that she's talking to Spyro when she said "I love you". smilie

If this were a forum for 18+, I'd tell you exactly how that works. Since it isn't, though, rest assured that it could easily work. It helps that all of Spyro's species go from quadruped to biped during puberty (all the adult dragons stand on two legs and we even see Spyro make a few stabs at two-leggedness in one or two cutscenes). And, when all else fails, this is a world in which magic is common and has been proved to do a lot of things, so that's also very possible.

Personally, I don't even think Spyro has the equipment to do anything like that anyway. The games even say that baby dragons arrive by magic and all the adults appear to be neuter.

PM me the details.
#57 Posted: 18:13:55 11/12/2011
Uh, not here. E-mail me off-site with the year you were born and maybe we'll talk about it.
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#58 Posted: 19:56:41 11/12/2011
SxC... ah, the stuff in DotD I slept through.
I dont play games to see mushy romance.

I don't care much for games with boring, cliche, and predictable romance all the time either.
A little romance is okay, in my opinion, but I like unpredictable romance and storylines.
#59 Posted: 20:01:31 11/12/2011
Agreed.
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#60 Posted: 21:08:29 11/12/2011
Honestly, I think that I'd enjoy the romance in Twilight more than I would in a Fanfic involving SxC.
#61 Posted: 21:41:32 11/12/2011
Ugh, Twilight. Like having your eyes burned in acid.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#62 Posted: 01:10:24 12/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skorpion216
Honestly, I think that I'd enjoy the romance in Twilight more than I would in a Fanfic involving SxC.

eww humans
#63 Posted: 01:15:44 12/12/2011
Yeah, what kind of crazy makes romence about humans? smilie
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#64 Posted: 01:44:20 12/12/2011
Cleary when it comes to SXC...Cynder is the husband
#65 Posted: 02:01:47 12/12/2011
Guesing she's a 'top' girl, then.
VexusTD Green Sparx Gems: 464
#66 Posted: 05:22:31 12/12/2011
Uh, not here. E-mail me off-site with the year you were born and maybe we'll talk about it.

I too am interested in how that would work... Never saw/read anything about a Spyro/Elora in full detail, mind sending me it as well?

And to answer this topic. Nobody is worthy enough to be with Spyro, 'nuff said.
---
"If you are man enough to make a child, you should be man enough to raise one." ~Kellin Quinn
#67 Posted: 06:30:44 12/12/2011
As mentioned already, I'm not talking about that on this forum, not even in PM. If you're really that interested, you can e-mail me off-site with your year of birth. If you're not legal age in the US, I'm not going to discuss it with you (nothing personal, it's still a felony over here and I'm not going to risk jail time just because someone I don't know wants to talk dirty).
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#68 Posted: 11:42:30 12/12/2011
Dang it! I'm under 18.
Can I ask for my mom's permission?
;D
waytodawn96 Green Sparx Gems: 399
#69 Posted: 17:21:54 12/12/2011
SxC or SxE
---
Is it possable to go to bed dead and wake up alive???! smilie I'm Random and proud of it!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#70 Posted: 18:35:21 12/12/2011
As mentioned already, I'm not talking about that on this forum, not even in PM. If you're really that interested, you can e-mail me off-site with your year of birth. If you're not legal age in the US, I'm not going to discuss it with you (nothing personal, it's still a felony over here and I'm not going to risk jail time just because someone I don't know wants to talk dirty).

LOL! Talking dirty sounds like fun.
#71 Posted: 19:38:54 12/12/2011
Sorry Hyena, but US law doesn't work that way. Even with parental permission, it's still illegal to talk about this stuff with anyone under 18 outside of a school setting (and those classes usually require signed permission slips).
#72 Posted: 21:16:48 12/12/2011
Strange American laws.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#73 Posted: 21:18:24 12/12/2011
Spyro X Goonro
#74 Posted: 21:36:31 12/12/2011
What crap is "Goonro"?
#75 Posted: 22:19:09 12/12/2011
I've been asking myself the same question for months now. smilie

And, yeah, some of our laws here are pretty dumb. I rather think the age of consent is too high (as is the age of full legal adulthood) and the legal driving age is too low, but there's not much to be done about it as of now.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#76 Posted: 22:31:36 12/12/2011
Sorry Hyena, but US law doesn't work that way. Even with parental permission, it's still illegal to talk about this stuff with anyone under 18 outside of a school setting (and those classes usually require signed permission slips).

Not my school....
#77 Posted: 22:41:31 12/12/2011
That's why I said "usually". It's been over a decade since I was even in school, so I don't know what's changed. When I took those classes, permission slips were required (granted, I think my generation was among the first to even have such classes before college).
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#78 Posted: 00:39:24 13/12/2011
You people have twisted minds. XP
Thats like saying theres nothing wrong with a dog and an aligator doing IT.....
(eh...I know, random. but so is a Dragon X faun...it's just....wrong. won't work right...)
SXC only makes sense.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#79 Posted: 01:13:17 13/12/2011
Quote: cowpowa23
(eh...I know, random. but so is a Dragon X faun...it's just....wrong. won't work right...)
SXC only makes sense.

It's different if they're sentient, such as Dragons, or Fauns. They understand the emotion of love, unlike most feral animals.
#80 Posted: 01:32:21 13/12/2011
Looks like someone's just being uncreative and a fantasy racist. smilie Skorpion's got the right of it; sentient creatures could make it work if they wanted. And I'll note that nobody who whines about Spyro/Elora ever says the same about Hunter/Bianca or Ember/Bandit, two canon couples which involve different species (and one is a quadruped/biped relationship also). I smell fanboy bias here and nothing else.
#81 Posted: 02:04:43 13/12/2011
^ Agreed. So much.
---
but i love it all smooth
#82 Posted: 02:13:34 13/12/2011
^ This as well.
Why are you disregarding Ember or Flame?
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:02 13/12/2011 by LevanJess
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#83 Posted: 02:19:04 13/12/2011
Looks like someone's just being uncreative and a fantasy racist. smilie Skorpion's got the right of it; sentient creatures could make it work if they wanted. And I'll note that nobody who whines about Spyro/Elora ever says the same about Hunter/Bianca or Ember/Bandit, two canon couples which involve different species (and one is a quadruped/biped relationship also). I smell fanboy bias here and nothing else.

^ This.
What's wrong with a little imagination? Especially if someone doesn't care for annoying, boring, predictable, and rushed love like SxC?
#84 Posted: 02:33:57 13/12/2011
It's likely that Flame's interaction with Spyro was too brief to leave lasting effect.

And for the record, dogXalligater works.
#85 Posted: 02:45:08 13/12/2011
Quote: shorty
SXC only makes sense.

What about SXE and SXF? Spyro and Cynder aren't the only dragons....

SxF I highly support.

And SxC I hate with a fiery passion, because the fanbase made me hate it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:31 13/12/2011 by Skorpion216
#86 Posted: 02:50:23 13/12/2011
It's likely that Flame's interaction with Spyro was too brief to leave lasting effect.

Hey, good point.
---
but i love it all smooth
#87 Posted: 03:09:09 13/12/2011

And for the record, dogXalligater works.

There is always one person who tries logic to work against it and those who use it to support it in detail.

I would believe that regardless of media in lore and canon it could work provided they are not totally out of your mind, if it was Undead X Living then I might need brain bleach for the details on that subject but as far as Love goes it's there.
#88 Posted: 03:16:22 13/12/2011
^ Mmm, Stealth Elf x Hex... smilie

I forgot about Flame, but I love Spyro x Flame. smilie People give Flame enough personality (and Ember, too) based on his few lines to hook up with the pink one even though they never meet. So why not FxS? He definitely had a serious case of hero worship for Spyro... smilie
VexusTD Green Sparx Gems: 464
#89 Posted: 05:41:31 13/12/2011
Quote: shorty
SXC only makes sense.

What about SXE and SXF? Spyro and Cynder aren't the only dragons....

There's more, SxV SxC SxT SxI SxM, if you wanted a list, i gave you one. All of them are dragon's and unfortunately no females of the lot, so basically, if you want a normal relationship these are the equations; SxE SxC SxF. Who cares if she is a fawn, I like SxC over all of them just because I do, but the one closest to beat that would be SxF, mostly because of the development between the two. That's my stance I guess.
---
"If you are man enough to make a child, you should be man enough to raise one." ~Kellin Quinn
#90 Posted: 06:30:07 13/12/2011
Hey now. Homosexual relationships are every bit as normal heterosexual ones.

And you forgot Red and the Sorcerer and all the elders from the old games. smilie
#91 Posted: 06:45:21 13/12/2011
Dragon x dragon can be found in:
- all couples in the Age of Fire series
- Draco x the second-to-last dragon in Dragonheart
- Spyro x Ember, Whirlwind, Cynder or every fan character I've ever seen
- every dragon in furry fandom

I'm not taking OC's and fandom creations into account nor lifestyles or such, Mainstream Media and entertainment.

So I'll just try and find every source I can.

Eragon Series
Spyro Series
Dragonheart (implied but never really)
Age of Fire
Dragoncharm and it's sequels (anthro dragons)

You know what....I think I should focus on finding Spider X Spider romance instead smilie
#92 Posted: 11:17:35 13/12/2011
There are also some other females in Spyro games...

Like Sheila. C: (Not sure if she was mentioned or not yet.)
No, she's not a dragon. But people do mention Elora and she isn't a dragon either.

And, since i'm actually a fan of animal hybrids and "mutants"; I like seeing Spyro with someone that isn't another dragon. x3
Though, I doubt they'd make a child of Spyro x -insert other creature here- unless it were a dragon, though.

Also, i'm personally not fond of OCs pairing up with characters from a series. (I'm cool with most pairings... but OCs x canon characters make feel uncomfortable depending on what the owner of the OC writes about the pairing. )

And on that note:
Some people also come up with the most adorable fan children...

Wheee! I'm rambling! :D
#93 Posted: 11:43:17 13/12/2011
I've seen some Spyro/Sheila and it's a cool couple. smilie

Heyna, I'm in agreement with everything you just said. smilie
#94 Posted: 14:21:56 13/12/2011
In all fairness can we look at the facts and word of god and not have opinion biased comments, Yes some of you hate some things but can we for once go neutral.

Now SXE was going to be more expanded and explored but the Spyro 2 team thought it was creepy, I'm guessing YOTD they decided "well screw the logic it's magical flying dragons" if they contuined it would of been more.

SXC is kinda hard, Serria states it but I am not convinced, Getting her creator's response would maybe clear things up but he has gone into total hide in a bunkerhouse less be slaughtered by enraged fans.

Funny enough I consider Elora's short absence is the Tunnel of Love level where it's implied (it was a easter egg if memory serves) that Spyro did something that pissed her off.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:55 13/12/2011 by Jackson117
#95 Posted: 14:30:02 13/12/2011
I apologize if I was sounding biased in anyway.

I honestly have the feeling i'd be grossed out if it was expanded. Since i'd be 5-6 and closed minded when that would have happened. XD
/used to get grossed out by "lovey dovey" stuff when she was a child

Cynder's creator went into hiding...? o___O
How professional.
#96 Posted: 22:32:09 13/12/2011
Let's be honest here: it's not possible to talk shipping without being opinionated. No matter how obvious it might seem, even the most canon ships can be misconstrued as meaningless or meant to be so by the original creators.

SxE: it was meant to be an official couple but the team thought it was a bit weird during Spyro 2's development. Despite that, in the epilogue, we see Spyro and Elora on the love boat ride (where he missed his chance for a kiss by looking over at the shooting gallery at the wrong time). In Spyro 3, Elora seems to miss him and spends some time with him watching fireworks, which suggests to some (but not all) that there's still hope for this ship.

SxC: Despite what Cynder said at the end, it's still up for debate. We don't know for sure if Spyro heard her or if she's even talking to/about him at all, and it's up for debate whether they even lived through the experience.

SxEm: Canonically, she lost interest in Spyro in favor for Bandit, but this also doesn't stop most people from supporting this ship. It's not made clear in-game if Spyro is just being shy around Ember of if he's totally creeped out by her overt advances.

As for Cynder's creator, he didn't disappear. There were two of them; one was dropped from the Spyro team and is working on other projects (Chris Wilson) and the other is executive producer on Skylanders and made sure Cynder came back (Mike Graham).
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#97 Posted: 22:40:26 13/12/2011
Spyro X Cynder for sure.
(in TLOS and skylanders...o.O)
So thar.

AGREEEEEE!!!!!
I dont like skylanders that much but I think putting cynder in it saved their butts for a lot of fans.

stupid joke time:
spyro plus sonic boom.
hey, where do you think all dem gol dang babies came from?

har har har. I laugh cause that was the stupidest joke like EVER.
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#98 Posted: 22:46:54 13/12/2011
Quote:

ma'am. I don't even wanna know.
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me