Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > whats YOUR least & fav spyro playable character from the first 5 games
Page 1 of 1
whats YOUR least & fav spyro playable character from the first 5 games [CLOSED]
GagasSpyro Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#1 Posted: 21:28:58 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
im creating this topic because from all the LP's and spyro fans i've talked to everyone seems to have different thoughts on who the worst and best spyro characters are and i wanna know what you guys think, and pleas keep it in the the first 5 game because then i know half u guys will say cynder or some skylanders stuff and i wanna see some diversity. Also for the same reason pleas dont answer "spyro" for the best.
sooooooo
my favorite playable spyro character besides Spyro is Hunter because for one thing just his character alone is awesome plus all his mini games in spyro 3 with killing space sheep were SUPER fun, and i love his arow in spyro 5, plus in spyro 5 he risked his life to save spyro from that cage so he's epic.

my least favorite is DEFINETLY agent 9 because firstly his character is reallyyyy anoying and wont shut up, and he cant to anything but fire his weak ass gun and all his mini games when you look at it are all things spyro can do himmself, all the other caracters have there spacial features that spyro cant do.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#2 Posted: 21:35:00 27/11/2011
Banning people from saying "Cynder" or "Spyro" is a great idea! It makes it interesting.

Anyway, I'm real indecisive, I don't think I could choose a complete favorite, so meh.

Favorite: I suppose Sgt. Byd.
Least: I suppose Blink or Agent 9. Or Sparx.
---
but i love it all smooth
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3 Posted: 21:38:14 27/11/2011
Favourite other than that cute dragon Spyro would be Hunter because I love the way he talks and as a child I have memories of laughing at his voice, I also love in Spyro 2 and 3 how he used to teach Spyro how to glide, it was awesome to see how high he can jump within one jump. He was the best in Spyro 5, loved his design and his voice was a lot better in that one too, but it wasn't as funny as it used to be.

Least: Moneybags, all he done was drain your gems away whenever it felt like you were gaining a high amount and that used to annoy me the most, and he always had stupid remarks on Spyro. The only thing that I like about him is his outfit, lol. And the fact you get your own back on him in 2 and 3, it's much more fun in 3. His voice in 2 was annoying because he sounds all posh, whereas in 3 it's not so bad.

I got Ninja'd by LevanJess.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:39:47 27/11/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#4 Posted: 22:15:46 27/11/2011
Favorite: Sheila
What can say? I always loved kangaroos as a kid she was one of my favorites to play as. <3

Least Favorite: Agent 9
I hate, HATE playing as him in the game. >__< I wanted to pull my hair out at the ninja level playing as him. And it's not tough to complete; it's long to complete. D8< FFFF-
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#5 Posted: 22:46:56 27/11/2011
Going by the character, not the missions....

Favorite:
Agent 9 or Elora.
Elora is just wonderful and has a beautiful personality. And I LOVE Agent 9's hyperness. I guess it's normal for me to like the character everyone else finds annoying >:D

Least:
Blink, I guess. I just didn't find him an interesting character at all :/
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#6 Posted: 22:48:19 27/11/2011
NINJA

Quote: RadSpyro
I guess it's normal for me to like the character everyone else finds annoying >:D

Same here. :P
I like Ember, everyone finds her annoying for whatever reason, sooo.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:13:04 28/11/2011 by LevanJess
#7 Posted: 23:05:39 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
OMG i ****ing HATE the ninja level in 3! it THE most annoying thing in the world mostly because you really didnt have to play as him Spyro could've done it SO much better
DarkMalefor1 Green Sparx Gems: 152
#8 Posted: 00:10:38 28/11/2011
Favorite: Hunter
Least favorite:Sparx
---
"A wise dragon once told me to aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."

#9 Posted: 02:23:41 28/11/2011
Quote: LevanJess
NINJA

Quote: RadSpyro
I guess it's normal for me to like the character everyone else finds annoying >smilie

Same here. smilie
I like Ember, everyone finds her annoying for whatever reason, sooo.

I like her too, I think she's pretty cute.... And annoying smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#10 Posted: 02:37:40 28/11/2011
I never found her very annoying. xD
I like her because I like her personality (in b4 "SHE'S A STALKER LOL" when she didn't stalk Spyro) and she is pretty cute.
I found Cynder more annoying.
---
but i love it all smooth
#11 Posted: 02:40:57 28/11/2011
Quote: LevanJess
I never found her very annoying. xD
I like her because I like her personality (in b4 "SHE'S A STALKER LOL" when she didn't stalk Spyro) and she is pretty cute.
I found Cynder more annoying.

Nah, she's not really annoying I guess. Just very cute. Somehow, I imagine her haters to be twice as 'fangirly' as she is.

Ugh, yeah, Cynder really annoys me. Skylander Cynder isn't so bad (because of the personality revamp) but LoS Cynder.... Meh.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#12 Posted: 03:02:59 28/11/2011
Agreed. I hope is some future games she can make an appearance.

Agreed. LoS Cynder was meh, I don't know much about Skylanders Cynder yet.
---
but i love it all smooth
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#13 Posted: 12:04:39 28/11/2011
LoS Cynder was horribly annoying, in my opinion. I used to like her, last year (hence the username), but now I find her annoying and I hate her personality and design.

ON TOPIC:
Favorite: I liked Sgt. Byd and Shelia.
Least: Blink and Sparx.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:04:56 28/11/2011 by CynderFan1309
#14 Posted: 13:51:45 28/11/2011
Quote: GagasSpyro
OMG i ****ing HATE the ninja level in 3! it THE most annoying thing in the world mostly because you really didnt have to play as him Spyro could've done it SO much better

Yep!
If it was Spyro; no big whoop. At least you can get through the game faster.
I must admit Agent 9 was pretty funny; but that was it for me. I don't like slow characters. I like being fast.

Another least favorite in Year of the Dragon was Bentley. Dx Mainly at the level where he fights another yeti.
#15 Posted: 18:26:31 28/11/2011
Quote: Hyena

Yep!
I must admit Agent 9 was pretty funny; but that was it for me. I don't like slow characters. I like being fast.

Another least favorite in Year of the Dragon was Bentley. Dx Mainly at the level where he fights another yeti.

But Bentley is very slow aswell, probably even more slower than Agent9.
#16 Posted: 19:01:23 28/11/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Yep!

Yes. Which is why he's my second least favorite.
BUT he get points for instantly crushing metal treasure chests. I also like his levels a bit more than Agent 9 and can somewhat finish them faster.
(Especially since I try to complete the game at least at 100% and have done it 5 times.)
#17 Posted: 20:38:14 28/11/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Yep!

Yes. Which is why he's my second least favorite.
BUT he get points for instantly crushing metal treasure chests. I also like his levels a bit more than Agent 9 and can somewhat finish them faster.
(Especially since I try to complete the game at least at 100% and have done it 5 times.)

Ahh, I see what you mean, cool.
#18 Posted: 02:19:49 29/11/2011 | Topic Creator
ya used to find the boxing mini game with bently freakishly fustrating, but then i found out all you have to use is triangle SO MUCH ****IN EASIER
#19 Posted: 02:22:55 29/11/2011 | Topic Creator
ya used to find the boxing mini game with bently freakishly fustrating, but then i found out all you have to use is triangle SO MUCH ****IN EASIER

OPPS i ment square
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#20 Posted: 02:33:25 29/11/2011
Favorite: Spyro and Shiela.

Least: Cynder, Sgt. Byrd, Agent 9, Bentley, Blink, and Sparx.

Mostly because either they are annoying, too slow, or their levels are just a real pain.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#21 Posted: 06:24:32 07/12/2011
Favourite to play as:

Favourite: Sgt. Byrd (YOTD game-play only)

Least: Sparx.

Favourite playable character in general:

Favourite: Agent 9. I loved he's hyper personality. He was hilarious and I always laughed at him when I was younger. His game-play had so much potential but I'm guessing the PS's limit was what made it bad.

Least: Hunter, Bentely and Sgt. Byrd from AHT. I hated Hunter's new oh-look-at-me-I'm-so-awesome-and-cool personality, Bentley wasn't the badass he used to be and Sgt. Byrd just annoyed me (I can't really explain. It's one of those things where the character just annoys you and you just don't have a reason).
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:28:24 07/12/2011 by DarkCynder_543
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#22 Posted: 20:13:31 07/12/2011
favorite is spyro, but since you're meaning the "mini-game" characters, i'll go with shiela.

least favorie: bentley
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#23 Posted: 16:17:31 21/12/2011
Favourite: smilie Spyro the Dragon (Just plain awesomeness!!)

Favourite Beside Spyro: smilie Bentley the Yeti (Who dosent enjoy playing as a friggin monster and smashing things with your huge ice mallet thingy)

Least Favourite: smilie Sparx probably. (His mini-games are just kind of annoying in HT and YoTD and he cant really do anything cool)
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
SuperMegaBoss10 Green Sparx Gems: 461
#24 Posted: 23:04:18 31/12/2011
Favorite: Shelia (I like her gameplay), Sgt. Byrd (I love playing as him in Year of the Dragon), and Boomer (I get to BLOW IT UP!).

Least favorite: Sparx or A Hero's Tale Sgt. Byrd
---
Like A Boss!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me