Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
baby dragons [CLOSED]
fo-sizzledragon Blue Sparx Gems: 646
#1 Posted: 19:44:47 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, so i happened to stumble on this thought beacuse this is the first forum i am creating: if spyro and cynder ever got married, how many babies do you think they should have, what would thier names be, what color would they be, and what special powers would they have? Other features not mentioned will be accepted.
---
I'm into raccoons now. :3
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6766
#2 Posted: 22:06:44 20/11/2011
Fresh for there is always the first forum, regarding your question of your forum, because babies should be 3, with that characteristic of this is that, the first was the color of Spyro and that was female, the second was the color of Cynder and that was male, and the third was the mixture of black and purple it was male or female.
For the powers as are known to smilie are fire, electricity, ice and earth and of smilie are poison, wind, shadow and fear.
Then that the first child as the color of Spyro but is female then it was poison gas, ice blizzard, dark and scary and as an extra for a father, that has the breath of fire and Dragon Time.
For the second baby with the color of Cynder but is male then it was the breath of fire, power absorption, water and earthquake and by the mom and dad who had the power of darkness and Dragon Time.
And the third baby that would have the power of lava, storm control, climate control to be raining, water and ice and move the earth, and be part of mixed Spyro and Cynder can Dragon Stop Time and have the power of light and darkness
Names of the dragons:
First (Female): Cyry
Second (Male): Xander
Third: Male name: Spycter or Female name: Cyra
This is my idea and imagination, but it would be nice if at least one point in the game that does not exist, I could see that Spyro and Cynder actually marry an their children.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:44 24/11/2011 by VespiDragon8
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#3 Posted: 22:57:35 20/11/2011
Wrong board, guys. This goes in the DotD section.
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6766
#4 Posted: 23:17:53 20/11/2011
But do not blame me , I just comment and besides I was not that I think this forum, of course I'm not bothering you, just say the advice part of mine and yours is not to say that this forum Spyro The Dragon in this section
okkkk good buddy smilie
The subject is interesting, wrong place, but good
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:38 20/11/2011 by VespiDragon8
#5 Posted: 10:39:01 23/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry, but like I said, this IS my first topic and I still am a Red Sparx. There's a lot to get used to on this site. Plus something made me think of baby dragons.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#6 Posted: 12:52:57 23/11/2011
On what thier kids would be, I have no clue whatsoever.

When it comes to shippings and offspring by canon or fandom you have to look at what your got.

Perks and features from both parents would be a given. Color is a little tricky and is up to you.
Yes there are many comics and fanfiction out there of offspring of shippings in this fandom.

From Shalone's comic series to Razz's Faundrakes to the fanfiction writers, It's totally up to you in the end.

Legend series never did state that purple dragons ever did mate nor what the offspring would be so it's left a dumbstuck on you

Orginial seems to imply that it would stay purple (Spyro's Dad character that was cut anyone?)

Skylanders however is everything born = Purple
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#7 Posted: 13:44:50 23/11/2011
For me, it won't be cool if they got married. It's better when they're only in love. Or not even in love. It's cool when they're fighting together against enemies. No relationship.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#8 Posted: 18:19:40 23/11/2011
Quote: VespiDragon8
Fresh for there is always the first forum, regarding your question of your forum, because babies should be 3, with that characteristic of this is that, the first was the color of Spyro and that was female, the second was the color of Cynder and that was male, and the third was the mixture of black and purple it was male or female.
For the powers as are known to :legend: are fire, electricity, ice and earth and of :ycynder: are poison, wind, shadow and fear.
Then that the first child as the color of Spyro but is female then it was poison gas, ice blizzard, dark and scary and as an extra for a father, that has the breath of fire and Dragon Time.
For the second baby with the color of Cynder but is male then it was the breath of fire, power absorption, water and earthquake and by the mom and dad who had the power of darkness and Dragon Time.
And the third baby that would have the power of lava, storm control, climate control to be raining, water and ice and move the earth, and be part of mixed Spyro and Cynder can Dragon Stop Time and have the power of light and darkness
Names of the dragons:
This is my idea and imagination, but it would be nice if at least one point in the game that does not exist, I could see that Spyro and Cynder actually marry an their children.
fo-sizzledragon for you,would your idea?

first off, well only: i've seen so many neglect the history or story base, there can only be one purple dragon at a time, Malefor was frozen in time, that is the only acception, so a purple dragon cannot have a purple child. Just about eveyone has missed that, and they don't come right after the death of the last one, it's every ten generations people. Sorry i had to get that out somewhere
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#9 Posted: 18:36:31 23/11/2011
I don't think Spyro and Cynder will hook up at all (he's not interested, she's confused, and they're both not technically alive anyway smilie). If they were still alive, I doubt Spyro is genetically fit for children (the purple dragons are a severe mutation) and Cynder is so riddled with darkness that it's highly unlikely she can do anything with what she's got. Of course, I highly doubt these dragons can even reproduce the normal way (if they do, their entire species is done for since Cynder is literally the only female left; they'll die out from severe inbreeding within a few generations). If they did have kids, it would be just the one and she would be a serious mutation (can't fly, no horns or scales, no breath powers). Also, that one kid would have had to be created by some serious magic.
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#10 Posted: 18:50:08 23/11/2011
Quote: Razz
I don't think Spyro and Cynder will hook up at all (he's not interested, she's confused, and they're both not technically alive anyway smilie). If they were still alive, I doubt Spyro is genetically fit for children (the purple dragons are a severe mutation) and Cynder is so riddled with darkness that it's highly unlikely she can do anything with what she's got. Of course, I highly doubt these dragons can even reproduce the normal way (if they do, their entire species is done for since Cynder is literally the only female left; they'll die out from severe inbreeding within a few generations). If they did have kids, it would be just the one and she would be a serious mutation (can't fly, no horns or scales, no breath powers). Also, that one kid would have had to be created by some serious magic.

This makes me very happy, as it proves that there are other people who hate SxC and look at it negatively in a scientific point-of-view.

Basically they both have genetic mutations, except Spyro's is natural, Cynder's is... not. So even if Cynder can bare children, I have a feeling that they wouldn't be pretty to look at, nor probably survive long enough to look at them alive.
#11 Posted: 20:22:55 23/11/2011
Yay, I'm not alone! Even when I liked SxC, I couldn't imagine them having kids for the exact reasons mentioned.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#12 Posted: 21:28:29 23/11/2011
Quote: SpyroD
For the powers as are known to smilie are fire, electricity, ice and earth and of smilie are poison, wind, shadow and fear.
Names of the dragons:

first off, well only: i've seen so many neglect the history or story base, there can only be one purple dragon at a time, Malefor was frozen in time, that is the only acception, so a purple dragon cannot have a purple child. Just about eveyone has missed that, and they don't come right after the death of the last one, it's every ten generations people. Sorry i had to get that out somewhere

Actually, 10 generations is 400 years. Dragons live much longer than that. It is very possible.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#13 Posted: 21:52:56 23/11/2011
Quote: Fireball
Quote: SpyroD
Names of the dragons:

Actually, 10 generations is 400 years. Dragons live much longer than that. It is very possible.

How do can you say dragons can live for a certain amount since they don't even exist anyway? Why we trying to mix reality with imagination?
#14 Posted: 21:56:09 23/11/2011
^Many tales of dragons and how old they can get suggest it. It's a common stereotype.
---
#15 Posted: 23:07:30 23/11/2011
Also, just look at the Chronicler. He's at least a millenium or more years old, which is the estimated time dragons die.
---
#16 Posted: 00:37:49 24/11/2011
The games imply strongly that the Chronicler died over a thousand years ago, shortly before or just after Malefor's rise to power (before his exile). It can be inferred that he is a spirit, neither living or dead, tasked with watching over the world.

It's also strongly suggested in the games that these dragons only live about as long as a human being would (they mature at the same rate, definitely). The state of the Temple and Warfang both suggest that the dragons aren't living any longer than around 90 years at best. As for the generations, it is very much implied that dragons only produce eggs (or eggs only appear) at a specific time (the year of the dragon) and no other times (the similar ages of all the Guardians helps confirm this, as does the constant inference that the eggs in Spyro's group were the last hope of dragonkind).

As for purple dragons, there are a lot of clues that suggest they only appear when the world is out of balance (Malefor arrived in a time of peace to fulfill his role as destroyer of the world so it could be reborn; Spyro appeared at a time of war when very little good was left in the world). A dragon's color has little to do with his element, so mixing colors in the parents wouldn't determine a dragon's color upon hatching. All we really know for sure is that purple dragons do not happen often (there are only two in recorded dragon history) and the likelihood of Spyro's offspring being purple is zero according to canon (but not according to the constant flood of Mary Sue SxC babies in fanon smilie).

But, as I said, I don't even think these dragons reproduce that way, and even if they did, both Spyro and Cynder are too mangled (genetically and otherwise) to produce viable, surviving children.
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#17 Posted: 03:16:49 24/11/2011
^And if Cynder is the only surviving female, that means inbreeding would wipe out the dragonic race, or set them back to a pre-paleolithic state, considering that there has to be 50 males and females for such to not occur.
#18 Posted: 06:57:41 24/11/2011
Cynder being infertile is a pretty quick thing for haters to pick up on, if anything Malefor would of molested her or used her, If you were a guy who was bulit to destory balance you would be thinking down the track afterwards to contuine living.

The offspring being purple related through is just utter crap, it be like having a giant sign going "hey lol offspring that can easily be brainwashed or used as tools that hail from two of the strongest parents are up for grabs". Honestly the children would be random or wind elements but that's on the account we have no clue what Cynder's real element is.

Purple Dragons are a freak of nature now? sure because in a world where dragons make fire blow out of the sky like nothing and apes have glowing eyes that shoots lasers that's cleary enough to state Spyro is a freak burn him burn him, Heck all dragons that can do that are mutations in that case. if anything Purple dragons seem to be sent out when the Ancestors feel like it, consider how bad these gods must be i've say they suck at thier job and no doubt just full of immortal like power and godlike ablities.

The eggs being the last of thier and only hope is a wild guess, they had near Genocidal armies bearing down on them left right and center, the eggs were probebly the LAST KNOWN EGGS, for all we know dragons could of just said screw this and went into hiding.

The Game also implied he and Spyro were the only recorded? maybe because Malefor destoryed all traces of the past or that Prievous Purple dragons had cycles of kill that, save that...fight each other start cycle over with another generation.

Now with Legend out of the way Skylanders implies Purple Dragon might be a hero type stance like Legend was or is a clan.

Also Skylander Spyro X Cynder is Necrophilla....because she is dead
#19 Posted: 09:04:13 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
But isn't Cynder going to appear in the Skylanders game some time later?Quote:
Try and look me in the eye and tell me I am not cool and you will be drawn on the face with a PERMANENT marker!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:47:56 24/11/2011 by fo-sizzledragon
#20 Posted: 19:13:38 24/11/2011
We don't know how old the Chronicler was when he died, but it's pretty clear that LoS itself takes place about a thousand years after that point in time. And I base the Guardians' ages on the aging of Spyro and Cynder, who were said to be 12 at the beginning of TEN in an official promotion (it's the closest thing we have to an official age for them).

Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that Cynder's fans think it's awesome if Malefor rapes her while the worst thing her haters say is that she's sterile? It's doubly odd that the later is considered some horrible thing. I mean, really, given her upbringing, does anyone seriously think Cynder is mother material (or even wants to be a mom)? Spyro might make a good dad if he could ever grow up (unlikely), but he doesn't know the first thing about little dragons (and the games suggest that biological parantage means didly squat to dragons anyway and raising kids is a group effort, not just on the parents). The only character in the series I can believe would make a good parent out of the main cast is Sparx.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#21 Posted: 19:19:12 24/11/2011
We don't know how old the Chronicler was when he died, but it's pretty clear that LoS itself takes place about a thousand years after that point in time. And I base the Guardians' ages on the aging of Spyro and Cynder, who were said to be 12 at the beginning of TEN in an official promotion (it's the closest thing we have to an official age for them).

Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that Cynder's fans think it's awesome if Malefor rapes her while the worst thing her haters say is that she's sterile? It's doubly odd that the later is considered some horrible thing. I mean, really, given her upbringing, does anyone seriously think Cynder is mother material (or even wants to be a mom)? Spyro might make a good dad if he could ever grow up (unlikely), but he doesn't know the first thing about little dragons (and the games suggest that biological parantage means didly squat to dragons anyway and raising kids is a group effort, not just on the parents). The only character in the series I can believe would make a good parent out of the main cast is Sparx.

Why would you think that Sparx would be a good Father? He's just annoying and useless in LoS. smilie
#22 Posted: 21:01:33 24/11/2011
True, but unlike any other character, Sparx seems has a dash of growing personality and if you look closely, you can see that he's not just the annoying little bug he appears to be on the outside.
#23 Posted: 21:44:11 24/11/2011
Oh dear. Dare I ask?
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#24 Posted: 02:55:11 25/11/2011
Quote: shorty
Probably would be a bit bloody.
And I only have the basic storyline,which would go something like this:
Spyro and Cynder,who are grown up, have a child. The child would die a while after hatching, due to poor parenting. Basically,as you said, Spyro never grew up 'the dragon way',so he had no clue what to do, and Cynder was grown in bad conditions and doesn't know squat either.
Sure,theirs something like 'parental instinct' but their just bad parents. I'm currently not sure which need they failed to meet for their child but that's basically the starting bit.
Continuing it would involve explaining how they coped and what happened,maybe I'll even show multiple ways the story could continue before choosing the one I like best.

Which I still know that Cynder would probably not be able to have children but I think I'll simply bend the rules a bit to allow it.
I kinda like showing people that even if Spyro and Cynder grow up and get together,many things could go wrong.
One of my past stories involved Spyro becoming to 'self-centered' and Cynder leaving him to later become the Chronicler. Kind of random but most of the readers where surprised at how I made things go. I don't want to make every story have 'happily ever after'.

Um...this is TLOS Spyro we're talking about. I can't imagine him becoming self-centered.
If it were Classic Spyro, then I would understand perfectly. But TLOS Spyro?....no. just, No..
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Spyrof4n Green Sparx Gems: 170
#25 Posted: 03:51:36 25/11/2011

Very well thought out, pulling both logic and emotional points into view. But just for the sake of refuting your statements (Which i sill believe to be good) I don't think that there wasn't a single other female alive at the time. It doesn't go into much detail, and the idea is that you are to assume that there are none (Major flaw in the game for those who want to think outside of the box) I am going to agree with you on both points that Cynder and Spyro are genetically different, but still, that hasn't stopped others from creating the Spyro and Cynder family they wanted. I suppose that's why it's called fiction, it can never happen, and in this case, it would be a double fiction (Spyro the dragon < #1> Spyro and Cynder family <#2>) But we can all dream of what we want and how things should go in our own way smilie
---
These streets are filled with cowards, disguised as men. They are, paying no consequence for their actions, soon we'll all give in.
#26 Posted: 04:13:43 25/11/2011
This disscussion is becomming to (insert fitting long word) to the point the SXC fan I am just wants to start trolling the fandom again.

We all know Sparx X Cynder was the games motive all along. THE CHEMISTERY IS PERFECT
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#27 Posted: 07:09:27 25/11/2011
Quote: cowpowa23
One of my past stories involved Spyro becoming to 'self-centered' and Cynder leaving him to later become the Chronicler. Kind of random but most of the readers where surprised at how I made things go. I don't want to make every story have 'happily ever after'.

Um...this is TLOS Spyro we're talking about. I can't imagine him becoming self-centered.
If it were Classic Spyro, then I would understand perfectly. But TLOS Spyro?....no. just, No..

People like you are the exact reason I did it.
Open your eyes to the possibility. Is it really such a random idea?
No.
To put it simply,roughly eight or nine years later, he's grown up and the world hasn't need him. So he had no job. But people practically worshiped him and gradually,he began to like it. So,he simply started to become vain. Really,he became a snobby celebrity and didn't have time for Cynder. He ignored her.

First, no need to be rude about it. >.>
And, ah...now I get what you said. o.o
ok, that makes perfect sense actually.
but I can't exactly imagine that cute, innocent, poor little purple dragon could get that way. D:
(still makes sense though. just I'm glad it doesn't actually happen.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:20 25/11/2011 by cowpowa23
#28 Posted: 15:46:41 25/11/2011
Quote: cowpowa23

People like you are the exact reason I did it.
Open your eyes to the possibility. Is it really such a random idea?
No.
To put it simply,roughly eight or nine years later, he's grown up and the world hasn't need him. So he had no job. But people practically worshiped him and gradually,he began to like it. So,he simply started to become vain. Really,he became a snobby celebrity and didn't have time for Cynder. He ignored her.

Sure why stop there, Cynder will become a total whore, Sparx will start killing people for lolz and Ignitus was a Pedo the news-paper.
Hunter will die a gruesome death for being always in combat half of the time, dragonkind will die off, Prowlous will be assisnated for being in legue with the KKK.
The Gollem will start a pimp mobile and start a brofist with Gaul while apes do the conga and take over the planet while I scream "DARN DIRTY APES"

Possiablities of out of character things. Legend Spyro is a damn goodey two shoes, Classic least didn't do it if it was 10x needed and even then he wanted rewards for it. Legend did it for being just too morally centered
#29 Posted: 17:57:10 25/11/2011
shorty, do you have a link to your stories? I rather like the sound of the one where Spyro becomes a self-centered jerk (and I can totally see that; just because he was a stupidly nice kid doesn't mean he'll stay that way). And I love your concept for the Spyro/Cynder story. smilie

Sparx/Cynder is totally every bit as valid Spyro/Cynder, with an equal amount of evidence to support the ship (if not more). smilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#30 Posted: 21:10:51 25/11/2011
I do like SpyroXCynder, yes my fan character is a decendent of them, but in my story Spyro gets exiled and Cynder ends up going 100% crazy and dies beacuse she refused to be treated of sickness until Spyro came back.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ArbiDragon292 Gold Sparx Gems: 2337
#31 Posted: 21:24:49 25/11/2011
Names of the dragons:

I think you exaggerate something that the baby dragon, in addition to the series is just as good as Spyro and Cynder and now, so that the children would be if DOTD is already Tlos end of history.
This would be more like fiction to some stories of Spyro, but the downside would be that having children is like saying that the originals are not good and do not think the type of dragon Cynder Spyro to not be combined.
I think magic is combined with darkness?
The reality is stranger than fiction
---
GamerForceShow (GFS) on YouTube.
#32 Posted: 05:47:34 26/11/2011
Spyro is too cool to be in the affairs of family man, He spends his morning with Elora, does the day with Cynder and sleeps with Ember...like a bosss

Save the day- like a boss
Get Thanked- Like a boss
Demand Gems- Like a boss
Rob Moneybags - Like a boss
Uncorrupt Cynder - Like a boss
Shove it in Malefors face - Like a boss
Sleep with Cynder - Like a boss
Get her pregnant - Like a boss
Ditch her in a second - Like a boss
Hang with Elora instead - like a boss
Get her pregnant -Like a boss
Get in a bad spot - Like a boss
Killyourself -like a boss
Reborn as a Skylander - Like a boss
Spoon Your Legend Counterpart - Like a boss
Time Paradox -Like a boss
Bag Ripto -Like a boss
Punch Gnasty- Like a boss
Push Hunter- Like a boss
Off a Cliff- Like a boss
Steal his skating record - Like a boss
Do a **** -Like a boss
On the Professor - Like a boss.

I am having so much fun here ahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:28 26/11/2011 by Jackson117
#33 Posted: 11:15:09 26/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Come on people I want to see good comments. If you are not a Spyro x Cynder fan, don't post anything in this thread, okay?
---
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#34 Posted: 11:38:19 26/11/2011
Quote: fo-sizzledragon
Come on people I want to see good comments. If you are not a Spyro x Cynder fan, don't post anything in this thread, okay?

Oops. I posted here. 8|

Ugh. The one thing I dislike more about SpyroxCynder is most of the fan children that are PURPLE.
Honestly.
Also, for some reason I believe when dragons breed; it's like a litter of cats (when the kittens come out of different colors.)
I also believe that the color of the dragon might support the element it has. So when two dragons with 4 different elements(each) they'd have a child who isn't neither purple or black but the color of one of the "common" elements.

Fire, lightning, ice, and earth would mainly be in mind since I think Cynder's were "corrupted".

Just what I think.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#35 Posted: 17:12:43 26/11/2011
^ fo-sizzledragon is "trolling" in every topic. She's randomly cutting in to express her anger, or she's asking and then she's angry because she doesn't like the answer. Just ignore her.
#36 Posted: 21:13:19 26/11/2011
Kind of with shorty on this one. All the ideas I've expressed I came up with when I was a fan of Spyro/Cynder, anyway. Even back then, I didn't want to see them popping out mutant babies all over the place (unless they were legitimately mutants, like their asthmatic, flightless, scale-less, hornless daughter Spira smilie).
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#37 Posted: 21:42:15 26/11/2011
not to go against anyone who doesn't support SxC:

i made fan characters of their kids a year or so ago:
1st: bliss (dumb name i know, i got it from a book i read), dark blue, female, fire and wind as her elements
2nd: exhilaratus, light blue, male, ice and electricity as his elements
3rd: lara, white, female, poison as her element, unfortunately she is killed at age 8
#38 Posted: 01:10:36 27/11/2011
Spira was a fun character to play around with and she's sort of gone on to be in her own original setting these days. When I have the time, I'd like to explore her background more.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#39 Posted: 02:37:55 27/11/2011
I had an old Spy/Cyn offspring fancomic. I quit after two or three pages because it was horribly drawn and cliche.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me